Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 [861] 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587739 times)
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:52:53 PM

~snip~

I agree. Aussies are looking too good for Pakistan's current batting line-up. Inzamam and Mickey should've at least added Babar Azam and Imad Wasim in the squad of this series; they're not making any sense when they say that the players need some rest before the big world cup. Even after this series, there's whole April for the rest before the world cup. Cricketers need to have "momentum" before the world cup, not "rest"!
Pakistan batsmen are doing very well in batting. In last match they were good, today they are looking better. I think they will be able to score 300+ runs but it's the Australians betting who are good too.

I am looking forward to a good chase hoping that Pakistan will score 300+ runs.

"Looking better"? I don't think so. The whole time, the players looked like as if they were playing for "themselves", not for the team. It seems like the selfish inning played by senior players like Faheem Ashraf and Shoaib Malik is going to make Pakistan lose again, until and unless the new fast bowler (Husnain) can pull out some exceptional tricks in his debut in this match.

Ramiz Raja, in his tweet, summarized the last match very well, and same could be said (again) for this one:

Pakistan insipid like a flat cola! No fizz no energy. The bunch of players who are being tried out in the series need to understand that  runs or wickets will count for nothing if you lose contests.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:57:21 PM

~snip~

"Looking better"? I don't think so. The whole time, the players looked like as if they were playing for "themselves", not for the team. It seems like the selfish inning played by senior players like Faheem Ashraf and Shoaib Malik is going to make Pakistan lose again, until and unless the new fast bowler (Husnain) can pull out some exceptional tricks in his debut in this match.

Ramiz Raja, in his tweet, summarized the last match very well, and same could be said (again) for this one:

Pakistan insipid like a flat cola! No fizz no energy. The bunch of players who are being tried out in the series need to understand that  runs or wickets will count for nothing if you lose contests.
You are right however my judgement was after seeing the betting. The time I made the last post they could easily pass 300 runs but they could not do that. They made it hard.

I was not actually watching the match ball by ball but just changing the channel because I was watching KKR vs SRH match. Recent times I did noticed that Malik plays like he is not caring much.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:11:33 PM

~Edited out~

I will site examples for you, when India won in 1983, they did not have the best team but they performed really well when it mattered and hats off to Kapil for his 175 when they were down for 17 for 5 something like that, it was a collective effort and that is how they won the world cup, in 1992 Pakistan was not the best team and they lost to India but under Imran Khan they played as an unit after those defeats and won the world cup, in 1996 world cup Srilanka came up with the tactics to open with Jayasurya and Romesh Kaluwitharana both explosive players and Aravinda de Silva to stablize the innings if they loose early wickets and they carried out that game play and won the tournament defeating Australia in the final.

That's why English and old cricket legend from SENA countries ( Including Windies) consider 1983 and 1992 are the biggest upset in World cricket hehe.

India was a shitty touring team back then despite having good players.

Kinda sad that no one has a recording of that majestic inning played by Kapil Dev (175) against Zimbave. British Media didn't cover that match.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:59:47 PM

When i am writing post on that time,  in indian premier League Mumbai vs Delhi played in wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.Mumbai need 214 run to win.my prediction Mumbai win the match today.   
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:06:31 PM

Not too long ago no one here gave Australia any chance at this years World Cup but now they must be in the top 3-5 teams to win it. If they get Smith back into the team then that just adds even more fire power as now I'm not sure if Warner can get back in as Finch is on fire right now and has come good at the right time as he was certain to be dropped for Warner if he didn't perform in this Pakistan series. The thing is that Finch plays well against Pakistan like he did in the ODI series last year so I just don't know however he is in form while Warner hasn't played international cricket for 1 year so the Australian selectors will have a tough decision on whether Warner comes back in or not. But smith will come back in for sure as Australia need to stabilise the top to middle order and I think Smith can help do that.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:54:30 AM

Not too long ago no one here gave Australia any chance at this years World Cup but now they must be in the top 3-5 teams to win it. If they get Smith back into the team then that just adds even more fire power as now I'm not sure if Warner can get back in as Finch is on fire right now and has come good at the right time as he was certain to be dropped for Warner if he didn't perform in this Pakistan series. The thing is that Finch plays well against Pakistan like he did in the ODI series last year so I just don't know however he is in form while Warner hasn't played international cricket for 1 year so the Australian selectors will have a tough decision on whether Warner comes back in or not. But smith will come back in for sure as Australia need to stabilise the top to middle order and I think Smith can help do that.

If Bangladesh or Srilanka started playing like this then we all say same thing about them too.  Grin Everyone want to bet on winning horse hehe

Warner getting along with team management well? he can be the back-up opener for Oz. 100 times better than our KL Rahul lol. if possible you guys are up for trade Cheesy

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:51:12 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 04:02:05 AM by eaLiTy

India was a shitty touring team back then despite having good players.
The lack of genuine fast bowlers was the main problem for having earned the name of shitty touring team, back in the day the pitches were tailor made for fast bowling and India rely on spin bowling during those times and so does all the Asian countries, when Sourav Ganguly took over as captain he rebuilt the team and took the team to a new level and the reason we are seeing a strong team right now is simply because he had made the foundation.

Kinda sad that no one has a recording of that majestic inning played by Kapil Dev (175) against Zimbave. British Media didn't cover that match.
Those days BBC was having the telecast rights and no other broadcasting teams were interesting in telecasting cricket and on that particular match between India and Zimbabwe they had a strike and hence it was not captured which is very sad.

Not too long ago no one here gave Australia any chance at this years World Cup but now they must be in the top 3-5 teams to win it.
With Warner and Smith coming back they will be a formidable team and it is likely that Warner will open the innings with Finch, to have left hand right hand combination and Usman coming down at no 3 and Smith following him and it will be a really strong team when it comes to batting power.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:53:26 AM

Those days BBC was having the telecast rights and no other broadcasting teams were interesting in telecasting cricket and on that particular match between India and Zimbabwe they had a strike and hence it was not captured which is very sad.

Yup but they had a choice to cover the match but they didn't bother to cover the match because it was a low profile match, no one wanted to cover this one. I remember Geoffery boycott saying this during the commentary, don't remember the series, maybe during the Ashes series.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:58:11 AM

Remember I told you guys that Pakistan vs Australia ODI series will be a good opportunity to make some money by gambling?

Yesterday it happened again.

When Pakistan was batting I was able to get few good odds for Australia. It was known to me that even if Pakistan takes 300+ runs, Australia will still win. So I was waiting for the odds for Australia to be in better shape. The highest odd for Australia was 2.90+ but unfortunately I missed the rate however I was able to pick the odds of 2.04 to 2.18 and placed bet for Australia.

It was a mix day for me yesterday. I lost money in IPL but recovered it from Pakistan vs Australia match :-)

I am looking forward to the next match for sure ;-p

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:03:02 AM

According to you, number 2 in a World cup tournament is nothing special which I completely disagree with. Anyone who underestimates New Zealand are fooling themselves especially with their current lineup.
I am not judging anything here, i just said the facts, a causal fan might not know nor care about looking at who all played in the world cup finals, but they might know who all won the world cup till now, that is not the case with cricket alone, just take any major sporting events, no one remembers who came second and third, take athletics, football, tennis, just try to remember all the final matches you have seen or in the past, i bet you wont remember everything, but you might know who became the champion.

South Africa will always be a formidable side to beat no matter how many times they choke or lose. Australia will always be the team to beat, but the current team is nowhere as amazing as the previous Australian lineups.
You really do not need the best team always to win matches, when it comes to a world tournament like world cup, if you can perform to the best for 8 matches you are the champion and Australia have done that many times consistently and so is the reason they were champions more than any other country.

I will site examples for you, when India won in 1983, they did not have the best team but they performed really well when it mattered and hats off to Kapil for his 175 when they were down for 17 for 5 something like that, it was a collective effort and that is how they won the world cup, in 1992 Pakistan was not the best team and they lost to India but under Imran Khan they played as an unit after those defeats and won the world cup, in 1996 world cup Srilanka came up with the tactics to open with Jayasurya and Romesh Kaluwitharana both explosive players and Aravinda de Silva to stablize the innings if they loose early wickets and they carried out that game play and won the tournament defeating Australia in the final.
It is true that a particular team performance throughout a tournament is the primary indicator to suggest whether they will win the tournament or not, but this in no way means that people will forget other teams who performed well(2nd, 3rd etc).

I completely disagree with your statement that 'No one remembers who came 2nd or 3rd' and me remembering that NZ were the runner ups during last world cup is enough to justify that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

Anyone betting on the IPL this year? I can't seem to find a discussion thread for the tournament specifically (besides @Royse777's pool)

We've just lowered our minimum stakes to just 0.00000010 BTC (10 Sats) on the majority of our Bitcoin Sportsbook - that's around 9000 bets for the price of your morning coffee!  Wink

Our expert Matt Harris has written up a comprehensive guide to cricket betting, with a look at the IPL's top teams, batsmen, and who's going to be leading the run, boundary, and man of the match markets.

Do you think the Super Kings can hang on to the title? I was personally leaning towards the Sunrisers as this year's overall winners, but after seeing the initial games that might have been a little bit premature!

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 12:46:28 PM

~snip~

Do you think the Super Kings can hang on to the title? I was personally leaning towards the Sunrisers as this year's overall winners, but after seeing the initial games that might have been a little bit premature!
~snip~

I am betting on IPL and I have noticed few other players too. I figured lately that not many people are interested in IPL however few of us are indeed hanging out on the pool topic.

It's just a start, I hope next year we will find more people interested in IPL.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

I completely disagree with your statement that 'No one remembers who came 2nd or 3rd' and me remembering that NZ were the runner ups during last world cup is enough to justify that.
Let us come to a conclusion that i am not having that much capacity to store every runner ups in the history of any sports, i have not seen a single match in the last world cup, so i really do not know anything about that event but i saw the score card now after you saying that NZ and Australia were battling for the cup and it was a pathetic performance from NZ  Cheesy.

It was a mix day for me yesterday. I lost money in IPL but recovered it from Pakistan vs Australia match :-)
I am looking forward to the next match for sure ;-p
I made a parlay for Australia, South Africa, CSK and MI thinking they will win, but MI had a pathetic start and i lost my parlay, just after making the bet i checked the MI team and understood i took a risk and was talking about it to my neighbor who is an avid IPL fan and he was also suggesting MI usually performs at home ground, but Delhi was too good for them, the reason i am not following these tournament is that they shuffle the team every year and if they can keep a certain team like football clubs do and there will be a transfer window, then it would be great to follow rather than seeing an entire new team every season, which makes it hard to follow how these new composition will work.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:15:48 PM

Punjab batting first made 184/4 in 20 overs . Gayle made quick 79 runs and Sarfarz was not out at 46 runs. Rajasthan in response have started well and are 103/1 in 12 overs. Butler is leading from the front and 69 not out . RR requires now 81 in 48 balls.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:53:14 PM

Punjab batting first made 184/4 in 20 overs . Gayle made quick 79 runs and Sarfarz was not out at 46 runs. Rajasthan in response have started well and are 103/1 in 12 overs. Butler is leading from the front and 69 not out . RR requires now 81 in 48 balls.

Match ia in the crucial stage now and ashwin got the wicket of Buttler in unfair way.
Need of 27 runs in 12 balls and they had lost all their hitting batsmen,they are going to be losing way after that huge start.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:22:49 PM

Match ia in the crucial stage now and ashwin got the wicket of Buttler in unfair way.
Need of 27 runs in 12 balls and they had lost all their hitting batsmen,they are going to be losing way after that huge start.
How the heck is it unfair? He was out of the freaking crease and that was a smart move from Ashwin and it turned the entire match around. There is no rule against this which is why it is fair in every aspect.

Was stunned though seeing Punjab turn the match in their favor. RR literally lost 6 wickets for 16 runs. Superb stuff by Punjab.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Thanasis

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:58:14 PM

How the heck is it unfair? He was out of the freaking crease and that was a smart move from Ashwin and it turned the entire match around. There is no rule against this which is why it is fair in every aspect.

Was stunned though seeing Punjab turn the match in their favor. RR literally lost 6 wickets for 16 runs. Superb stuff by Punjab.
Its just a sport so you need to win from your skill,taking an wicket without bowling a ball doesn't look convincing to me.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:07:51 PM

They have butler and Ben strokes are their key players but expected time they didn't give hands for the team to reach winning moment. I really love the way Chris Gayle played the match.
He utilised his opening position and made his 4000 runs also today. This is real reason win this match and we should accept the match winning performance by the bowling side too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:20:11 PM

Its just a sport so you need to win from your skill,taking an wicket without bowling a ball doesn't look convincing to me.

I didn't watch the match but when someone takes wickets like that then in cricketing terms its called "street smart move" from bowler.

But after looking at highlights it looks like that was the first time Butler went outside the crease, before the release of the ball and Ashwin or any other bowler didn't

give him any warning before so definitely against the spirit of the game.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Thanasis

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:41:13 PM

I didn't watch the match but when someone takes wickets like that then in cricketing terms its called "street smart move" from bowler.

But after looking at highlights it looks like that was the first time Butler went outside the crease, before the release of the ball and Ashwin or any other bowler didn't

give him any warning before so definitely against the spirit of the game.
Exactly there is no spirit of sportsman found there and the commentators were remembering that lot of instances from history of cricket when players leave the crease intentionally still bowlers gave them multiple warnings but when I watch buttler he just did without his knowledge so give him a warning will made the today's game different.

Pages: « 1 ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 [861] 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: