Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:17:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572432 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:47:51 AM

Miss USA and trump... This is how he feeded Epstein circle? What ever this America nothing will surprise me with these civilians nowadays.
Oh, you are mistaken.

We are good at surprise.

Trump is good at surprise.

And why am I mistaken? In Europe there are problems but are known... Or at least there is a fight against pedophiles... In the USA the only pedophiles are the Christians ministers... Because the cia doesn't control them. O trust in America... The food is toxic.

Yup, and Monsanto is probably sending some toxic "golden corn" & GMO soy to your town soon -- wherever you are!!
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:51:36 AM

Ron Kovic Questions Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump's 'Need to Go to War'

It remains the case that those in power who call for war are often not the same people whose lives and families bear the brunt of armed conflict. If ever there were an expert on war's costs—physical, psychological and political—it would be Vietnam veteran, author and activist Ron Kovic, who gave voice to the voiceless and put the unspeakable into words in his memoir, "Born on the Fourth of July," and in his newest book, "Hurricane Street."

In fact, Kovic has lived with that knowledge for nearly half a century, after being wounded and paralyzed from the chest down while serving in Vietnam as a United States Marine Corps sergeant in 1968. During a Facebook Live session at Truthdig headquarters on Thursday, Kovic posed some questions that presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should have to answer.

"Both [candidates] running for president are talking about 'the need to go to war,' " Kovic said. "Define that for me ... what's that going to mean? What are you going to do, send troops to Syria? What's going to be the result of that?"

Read more at http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/ron_kovic_questions_hillary_clinton_and_donald_trumps_20160630.

======================================================

Fast & Furious 2.0 -- CIA Weapons Destined for Syria "Stolen" --

If invading countries and drone bombing innocent civilians were not enough to promote death and destruction in the Middle East, the U.S. is also helping to flood the region with small arms.

As part of its effort to foment regime change in Syria, the CIA has been buying Kalashnikov assault rifles, mortars and rocket-propelled grenades in Eastern Europe for delivery to "moderate" Syrian rebels. However, it's been revealed that truckloads of these weapons are being systematically stolen in route to the rebels.

"The stolen weapons were then sold on the black market in Jordan at bazaars in Ma'an, Sahab, and in the Jordan Valley. Those involved in the theft scheme, worth millions of dollars, used the profits to purchase expensive SUVs, electronics, and other luxury goods.

It is also believed that some of the stolen weapons were used to kill two Americans and three others at a police training facility shooting in Amman in November."

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cia-weapons-stolen-jordan.

Cool

GREAT post for the 4th of July weekend.

Cheers, everyone!
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:57:53 AM

Miss USA and trump... This is how he feeded Epstein circle? What ever this America nothing will surprise me with these civilians nowadays.
Oh, you are mistaken.

We are good at surprise.

Trump is good at surprise.

And why am I mistaken? In Europe there are problems but are known... Or at least there is a fight against pedophiles... In the USA the only pedophiles are the Christians ministers... Because the cia doesn't control them. O trust in America... The food is toxic.

Yup, and Monsanto is probably sending some toxic "golden corn" & GMO soy to your town soon -- wherever you are!!

No doubt about that...

Now I know why Epstein, trump and Bill Clinton are still free even if they all are part of the circle... There are videos footages!!! Epstein had put cameras to film the guys fucking the underage girls and then was using it... Those videos are the corner stone of American corruption. The Cia has them and prefer to use them for their own gain than to seek justice... But the real question who else has those videos? This is the bombshell that could free or kill America. Or it's released and the corruption is purged (Monsanto must have some) or the corruption will continue until the union explodes...

Of course all the enemedia and presstitues are in the cover up... America protecting rapists and child sexual predators.

Second theme when will the crusade against assange stops? and Snowden? I mean those members of the defense agency are worth what since they protect pedos?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:00:59 AM

Do a search for "Bilderberg Group" and "New World Order."

Not sure about Trump, but Clintons & Bushes run deep.....
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Do a search for "Bilderberg Group" and "New World Order."

Not sure about Trump, but Clintons & Bushes run deep.....

Muppets and pedophiles aren't welcome in China and Russia... How could they prefer children when they could have women? They are just sick... But the incurable sorts. Anyway to feed gmos to a population you don't need to know more.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:16:58 AM

Big Pharma, Big Ag, Big Brother...  Big mess.

At least Trump is not beholden to them & to Wall Street like all the DemoCrypts & ReBloodlicans are.
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:24:01 AM

At least Trump is not beholden to them & to Wall Street like all the DemoCrypts & ReBloodlicans are.

Trump is recorded on video from Epstein mansion private camera system used for blackmail while fucking underage girls...

And you believe he will be independent? Look how many of the friend of Epstein are managing big banks? O, why? Doomed... As a shareholder of a major bank do you want your management team to have been in contact with epstein? Of course not...too fucking risky. I betcha cia has private children ring... Corrupts to the bones.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:57:45 AM

Trump is recorded on video from Epstein mansion private camera system used for blackmail while fucking underage girls...

And you believe he will be independent? Look how many of the friend of Epstein are managing big banks? O, why? Doomed... As a shareholder of a major bank do you want your management team to have been in contact with epstein? Of course not...too fucking risky. I betcha cia has private children ring... Corrupts to the bones.

Take a look at many of the videos on Youtube. Watch some movies downloaded from http://123movies.ru/. Some of these videos and movies look really real. But we know that the movies have been faked. We know that many of the videos have faked content. How can you tell about a video with Trump in it?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:07:19 AM

Take a look at many of the videos on Youtube. Watch some movies downloaded from http://123movies.ru/. Some of these videos and movies look really real. But we know that the movies have been faked. We know that many of the videos have faked content. How can you tell about a video with Trump in it?

Cool

Excellent point. I would use the same line of defense... However in my world this story wouldn't have degenerate this far... I agree that after having won the Cold War it would have been total shame to have a potus fucking underage girls to no risk AIDS... There are ways to make a human speak the truth... If there were inputs there is a way to get it out. It just data.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:44:10 PM

From the Economic Policy Institute:

Trump Trade Policy is a SCAM. 

http://www.epi.org/blog/the-trump-trade-scam/?utm_source=Economic+Policy+Institute&utm_campaign=9acc10d496-EPI_News_7_1_20167_1_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e7c5826c50-9acc10d496-58619033
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:54:16 PM

I still can't wrap my head around the whole thing. I've always been a free market person, and I haven't quite been budged from the stance yet by Trump
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:48:49 PM

I still can't wrap my head around the whole thing. I've always been a free market person, and I haven't quite been budged from the stance yet by Trump

Because you like most trump supporters dont have the intelligence to see through his bullshit.
He is part of the elite that you people hate so much and he will cut the taxes of the super rich and mega corporations when he is voted in.
(You can read all this on his official homepage btw)

Cry

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

Because you like most trump supporters dont have the intelligence to see through his bullshit.
He is part of the elite that you people hate so much and he will cut the taxes of the super rich and mega corporations when he is voted in.

Cry

Trump will have to give them rebates, b/c the super rich and mega corporations don't pay any taxes now!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 03:35:41 AM

Cry

Trump will have to give them rebates, b/c the super rich and mega corporations don't pay any taxes now!

I mean his tax policy is in my opinion in the right direction, in a less is more sort of way. There won't be any income tax for those making <$x0,000
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:37:22 PM

This article does not prove or even support the position that "trump trade policy is a scam."  It suggests a large number of other factors influence the matter.

But it never directly tackles Trump's central thesis that we need to make better deals with other countries, because it can't.  Neither can you.  It's a scam to argue otherwise.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:17:41 PM

This is from an email I received last year, but obviously is from some time ago. Make sure you read all of it

----------

I know lots of folks don't like Wal-Mart, but this is fascinating.

PLEASE, READ THIS TO THE END. IT IS VERY INTERESTING!!!

Wal-Mart vs. The Morons

1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.

2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!

3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.

4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.

5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.

6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.

7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.

8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.

9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.

10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.

11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)

12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.

You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.

This should be read and understood by all Americans... Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!

To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature

It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:

a.. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775.  You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.

b.. Social Security was established in 1935.  You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.

c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.

d.. War on Poverty started in 1964.  You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.

e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965.  You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.

f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.

g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before.  You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.

AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated.  Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.

AND

I know what's wrong.  We have lost our minds to "Political Correctness" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please tell me what is wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!! We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,?HuhHuhHuh? In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey ..And now Pakistan ..........previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks...

AMERICA : a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?

----------

This is from an email I received last year. The question is:

Would Trump be any different?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:25:50 PM

This article does not prove or even support the position that "trump trade policy is a scam."  It suggests a large number of other factors influence the matter.

But it never directly tackles Trump's central thesis that we need to make better deals with other countries, because it can't.  Neither can you.  It's a scam to argue otherwise.

New better trade agreements that are negotiated in a week?

Sounds awfully like brexit - do you think trump will just step down after quitting every trade agreement like the political leaders in the UK?

Deregulation and tax cuts are have been tried and failed for the last four decades, simply enriching the rich without stimulating any growth.

Trump’s latest take on trade is a scam. He claims to be offering a path for workers, but is actually just offering mostly empty boxes on trade. What exactly is he trying to accomplish with renegotiated trade deals? And if is he so keen to help working people, why does he then steer the discussion back toward the traditional corporate agenda of tax cuts for corporations and the rich? Some pro-worker, anti-elite populist Trump is.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:53:03 PM

New better trade agreements that are negotiated in a week?

Sounds awfully like brexit - do you think trump will just step down after quitting every trade agreement like the political leaders in the UK?
I am not sure you are saying things that make sense.

However I do know it makes sense to argue for trade deals that benefit one's own country, after all they are deals between nations for their mutual benefit.

Trump has pointed out correctly that many of these deals are not to our benefit.  When a article points out other factors that affect the macro economic picture, that does not even approach the central argument here.  It's irrelevant.
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

https://steemit.com/youtube/@acidsun/trump-goes-hard-songify-2016
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:29:10 PM

I am for Trump, however, some few remain who are not.  I suggest to them that rather than making things up, why not look at his actual positions?  You will find some that you don't like.  It's easier than making stuff up. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Here is his actual position regarding trade with China.

The Trump Plan Will Achieve The Following Goals:

Bring China to the bargaining table by immediately declaring it a currency manipulator.

Protect American ingenuity and investment by forcing China to uphold intellectual property laws and stop their unfair and unlawful practice of forcing U.S. companies to share proprietary technology with Chinese competitors as a condition of entry to China’s market.

Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.

Strengthen our negotiating position by lowering our corporate tax rate to keep American companies and jobs here at home, attacking our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us, and bolstering the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas to discourage Chinese adventurism

Is there something wrong with any of this?
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: