Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:21:31 AM

I'll supply the only musical instrument that Donald will need.

* Sad Trombone *

("wah - waaa")

Yeah, you and your made up nonsense.

Here's trump talking right now, along with the comment stream.

Seems he's in pretty good shape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:51:38 AM

Oh, right, MY "made-up nonsense!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mario-almonte/whos-sorry-now-as-donald-_b_11432036.html

http://theweek.com/articles/642009/something-going-donald-trump

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/clinton-leads-trump-by-30-points-in-ny-poll-744367171544   etc   etc

(NOT that I like Clinton-Cash -- I DON'T!!")

Oh, and TIME Magazine: 
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:34:21 AM

I would council the Trump team to not focus exclusively on Hillary's rotten near-corpse and to continue opposition research on the likely options for a replacement.  Warren would be safe as VP because she could be shelved in practice and not bother the banksters to much.  This would mollify the wimmin.  The other likely alternative would be Biden/Kaine where the globalists cannot lose.

Changed my mind.  I don't think that Biden could possibly be viable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaSlSaNvCc

How would you like to be a Senator faced with taking the fam into the nuclear bunker with this creepy fucking weirdo?  I think I'd take my chances on the surface!

I only found this vid after someone pointed out the mating clasp and near dry-hump old uncle Joe performed on Hillary recently and mentioned that it was not unusual behaviour from the guy.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:13:18 AM

I watched trump speech. If he is elected its over for the domestic and foreign ennemies of America. They know it. They will do everything to undermine him, they are so afraid.

In the last Jurassic park if trump was a dinosaur he would be the husband of the special trex female... (1)

Trump can't bow to anyone as a citizen so as potus, LoL, like Darth Vader after having killed the sith emperor.

Trump can't be bought by anyone as a citizen so as a potus, LoL, like Scrooge Mcduck.

Trump saw 9.11 with his eyes, so fuckers who want to impose sharia on America better pack their bags now and never return, while they can.

Very good speech, impressive man...

(1) and with him forget to mind control the raptors...they will be able to.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:56:06 AM

I watched trump speech. If he is elected its over for the domestic and foreign ennemies of America. They know it. They will do everything to undermine him, they are so afraid.

Correct. 
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:24:39 PM

At this moment in in time, George Soros  has been running the US and its policies, even #blacklivesmatter.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

Who is the president then Obama or George, and what will Trump do about it if he gets in?
As for Clinton she would very much carry on as normal, this has gotten out of hand the chaos that has been created all around the globe because of Soros and his backers, and not a peep from those at the top, why? because they are involved too.

How do they expect to sweep this under the carpet by keeping quiet, it's not going to just fade away anytime soon.

Something has to burst, and it might just be a war of untold magnitude.

And its gone.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 06:18:18 PM

Correct. 

Trump for World Peace Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:49:49 AM

Correct. 

Anyone else would be better than that lunatic bisexual Hitlery Clinton for world peace. She is the no.1 warmonger in the world, as proven from her past antics in the Balkans, Middle East and North Africa. Even maniacs such as Kim Jong Un and Pol Pot pales in comparison with her. Trump is our last hope to avoid a world war 3.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:16:34 PM

Correct. 

Anyone else would be better than that lunatic bisexual Hitlery Clinton for world peace. She is the no.1 warmonger in the world, as proven from her past antics in the Balkans, Middle East and North Africa. Even maniacs such as Kim Jong Un and Pol Pot pales in comparison with her. Trump is our last hope to avoid a world war 3.

They are both racist warmongers.

In Major Shake-Up, Trump Hires Breitbart Exec and Citizens United Propagandist Bannon to Lead Campaign:

http://act.alternet.org/go/73996?t=2&akid=14542.1498027.8KQy-N

FOX NEWS Issues Dire Warning to Trump:  http://act.alternet.org/go/73997?t=4&akid=14542.1498027.8KQy-N

You Want to Know How Bleak Donald Trump's Chances Are? Take a Look at This:

http://act.alternet.org/go/74004?t=18&akid=14542.1498027.8KQy-N
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:47:55 PM

EXCLUSIVE - Roger Stone: Don't Trust the Voting Machines

There is serious concern about voter fraud and the manipulation of voting machines in the upcoming presidential election, Donald Trump's longtime confident Roger Stone stated.

Stone was speaking in an interview on this reporter's talk radio program, "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio," broadcast on New York's AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM

Stated Stone:

"I think that the stakes are so high – and Donald Trump has made it pretty clear that if he is elected president he will seek the prosecution of Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea – that they would do anything necessary to remain in power. For anybody who thinks that election fraud is not common in this country, the voting machine today is merely a computer. And all computers can be rigged to have a predetermined outcome."

"… There is evidence that the Clintons not only cheated with the super-delegates, but in States like Wisconsin and New York and Kentucky there were charges of widespread voter fraud on behalf of Hillary. So it does happen here. It will happen here if this race is close. The big city machines, particularly Chicago, are very adept at manipulating these machines."

Continued Stone: "So I think it's a very real problem. And the single best thing that the Trump people can do is to register a million new voters in the ten swing States. What I would do is take the margin by which Romney lost, double it. That would be my target for new registration."

Read more at http://stonecoldtruth.com/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:34:43 PM

The 'buzz' today seems to be a reasonably well implemented set of sculptures of Donald Trump:

I approve!  One of Alinski's 'rules for radicals' had to do with 'ridicule'.  In his famous handbook, Alinsky, like Machievelli, Tzu, etc, was mostly describing basic concepts which are pretty universal.  'Radical' does not necessarily apply to one side or another.  Both sides of any conflict can and do use these principles and concepts to their advantage.

Another of Alinsky's rules had to do with 'hypocrisy'.

The wonderful Trump statue opens the door for a variety of equally delightful 'art' from the other side of the isle.  Off hand, I can think of several:

- A comparable statue of Hillary sporting her catheter and urine bag.

- 'Kinetic art' showing Hillary going into a seizure and being shot up with a diazapan pen by her handler.

- Kinetic art 'celebrating' Joe Biden's dry-hump attempt on Hillary.  Or old Chester Biden attempting to diddle some hapless senator's child.

- Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren doing a ceremonial Indian dance to get into school ahead of equally white competition,

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:06:24 PM

The 'buzz' today seems to be a reasonably well implemented set of sculptures of Donald Trump:
The wonderful Trump statue opens the door for a variety of equally delightful 'art' from the other side of the isle.  Off hand, I can think of several:

- A comparable statue of Hillary sporting her catheter and urine bag.

- 'Kinetic art' showing Hillary going into a seizure and being shot up with a diazapan pen by her handler.

- Kinetic art 'celebrating' Joe Biden's dry-hump attempt on Hillary.  Or old Chester Biden attempting to diddle some hapless senator's child.

- Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren doing a ceremonial Indian dance to get into school ahead of equally white competition,

Doesn't matter what you can think of.

They won't happen.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:23:43 AM

Another couple suggestions for the Trump team:

Regularly 'talk right past' Hillary and near-directly to Kaine.  The idea is to make it seem pretty clear that it is known by everyone that if Hillary even gets to the start of her first term it is unlikely that she will make it to the end as a realistic and capable president.  Of course take any challenge on this as an opportunity to drive the point home of her limited shelf-life and talk about Clinton's and Kaine's interchangeability on most critical subjects such as TPP anyway.

I do agree with Nichols idea that it would play well for Trump himself to be ultra-nice about Hillary's unfortunate physical condition and her potential mental condition as well.  Maybe even admonish 'others' for being cruel as they continue to dig at the health issue.

I would be very gracious and allow Clinton to be comfortably seated during the debates, and even encourage it if she feels that she can perform better in that configuration.  If the Clinton side demands that Trump be seated as well, make sure that a loophole remains that he can 'stretch his legs' given that he is a fit and active person.  It would be great to see Trump pacing around making points while Clinton remains seated.  Also stipulate that bathroom breaks (or complete retirement) of either candidate can be used by the other to interact with the crowd.

---

BTW, I never even heard Hillary's enemies mention that at the rally with Biden in Scranton, Hillary spoke briefly to introduce Biden then sat down while Uncle Chester Biden rambled on for an hour.  Isn't that kind of backward?  I mean, the old creeper isn't running for anything...or is he???

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:59:45 AM

Trump video less than 2 days old "vote trump vote peace"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ

Join the Real Revolution from Aug. 3, 2016 "MAGA: Join The Fight For America" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:13:42 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 08:30:30 AM by Masha Sha

At this moment in in time, George Soros  has been running the US and its policies, even #blacklivesmatter.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

Who is the president then Obama or George, and what will Trump do about it if he gets in?
As for Clinton she would very much carry on as normal, this has gotten out of hand the chaos that has been created all around the globe because of Soros and his backers, and not a peep from those at the top, why? because they are involved too.

How do they expect to sweep this under the carpet by keeping quiet, it's not going to just fade away anytime soon.

Something has to burst, and it might just be a war of untold magnitude.

Excellent analysis. We are at war. Let's make it, and win it.

First of all I would like to congratulate the next president of the United States for his courage and determination in entering the race for the White House. It's gonna be a though fight, the opponents will lose everything.

Secondly I would like to congratulate and cheers Donald for having done his campaign management shake up. This is fucking great. Finally action. Shifting teams until the dream team is assembled is basic, but necessary. Few have the audacity to do it. Look at those leaving and thank them for the work. Now the ball has moved forward and you are now free to enjoy your time.

This is something I look really forward in a trump admin.

Now as the poster I quoted remark it's important to have a strong strategical and tactical plan to beat the shit out of the Clinton team. A total win is martial court for treason against Imperial America be it fortress of expansion. The ennemies domestic and foreign have made such gains that it's important to defeat them.

For example and to elude to the level of attrition think Moscow August 1991. I fucking don't care what ideologies or motives push those domestic and foreign ennemies. As long as they are defeated this will be a task for historians to determine.

Now it's important to think in a purely offensive way. Those radical insiders and foreign ennemies of the constitutional orders of the USA have to lose. So Clinton being the figure head of their movement it's inevitable to have a confrontation with her. It will come with the live debate. She will be reduced to pulp. She doesn't stand a chance.

That being said its important to identify, tag and fight her support groups. I suggest the Warcraft 3 approach. By this I mean to creep. So what does it mean for the novice in the arcane of war. Simply put when the core is immune and well defended start to skill up by defeating all of the periphery, systematically. The result is that after the multiple pass she will be left alone, thin the herd until the strongest beast is alone while having used all the periphery as feed.

It's based on momentum and coalition building to defeat each one... One by one.

So personally as the weakest will always be in the light and the super weak are only useless and don't bring any reward it's important to let first the so called stars of Hollywood alone. They are only muppets, mostly under monarch dissociation programs.

So here are the first targets: 1. Cuban (weakest first) 2. Mike Bloomberg 3. Peter Sutherland 4. George Sorros.

1. Cuban had some difficulties with the law recently. It's hard to tell if his support is conditional. In all cases there are people on the other sides of his trades that will most happily help in defeating him. Furthermore old scores have to be settled and old "friends" will certainly join. So identify critical positions and battlefield them. He will certainly oppose his pride and ego at first but once the overwhelming setup is identified by him he will quickly retreat to preserve his capital.

2. Mike Bloomberg. This is one is a funny arrogant guy that will be easier than Cuban since his enemy list is quite bigger. Again coalition building is critical. All the allies must understand that it's not the aim to make them join the trump camp, just help them defeat their opponents. A common goal, a one mission, loot dividing is not an issue: win-win. So now it's start with the big league. First of all Bloomberg betrayed the financial world by using his Bloomberg terminals as Trojan horses to spy and capitalize on what the dumb subscribers looked at. Most smart players use it at their advantages, knowing full well that there is 0 confidentiality and all will be spread. Of course those allied in the opposition to Bloomberg Corp will stay in the shadow, but don't underestimate the wounds and revenge spirit lying around. Then there is his campaigning against big drink. Again some guys will work full day and will not want to refill their drinks in those shadow allied organization. But it lead to the automatic support of the soda industry. Then and because might is always better served with total asymmetry the nra must join. This Mike has armed bodyguards but he doesn't want the people to be able to defend themselves.

3. Peter Sutherland, now we enter the edge of the fake darkside, a sith poser. But not to be underestimated. The defeat of this one open the gate of the White House. However he has a lot of backers in the western world. As such switching gears. As an added bonus a little discussion with blankfein and Cohn about the end of Sutherland and how to manage it properly must be offered, as a proof of regard. Ideally they would want to handle him internally. However if they don't: Time to enter the world of death, were loss is synonym with loss of life, the real question is how extended will it be. I am sorry but against radicals there are no path to dialogue or peace. Welcome the Israelis, deep chinese state and Russia. In fact those nations are not kind on being assimilated to slavery by those western boys. Diversity used as a tools of social chaos (China) or looting and state weakening (China) native population genocide (Isreal, Russia, China) is simply out of question. Specially for Isreal, survival matter, aka defense at all cost.Donald should just state a simple opposition to Sutherland doctrine and make the English and western supporters aware that this guy is not a friend of a trump presidency.

4. George Sorros... Here it's a Russian based coalition that will take on this guy, too much is too much. The question is : does he loves his son? He should speak to Biden about going to a son funeral.

I know it's not fun or pleasant... It like cleaning... Dirty but necessary.

Then once those 4 prieces have been removed time to pivot home to handle a guy. Gen Allen... What the fuck is going with this guy? So if he is genuine in his support toward Clinton discussion is possible, and rational arguments will be sufficient to make him change his mind which may be a superb blow to Clinton. However if it's because of skeletons, let's dig and find them. To the light, raise the ghools said the necromancers.

Then as its the home front time to take on the weed legislation, support the end of private jail and speak about a clean shit for those involved in canabis. Full amnesty for all of those convicted without violence. This will skyrocket the approval in black communities and prove the unifying role that a trump admin could play.

Now time to move in foreign enemy nations. If the various coalition success bring trump to this point, the skill level will be way up and the gate of the White House much closer. So holland, merkel and the Italian guy have to understood that one they have no say in the election. Two that their support for Clinton who is politically closer to them according to their perception will have consequences. Stfu.

Once those are subjugated passage next to the uk to print the presence.

Now back to internal issues. Important to have new speech contents at each meeting not driven by the media but by reality:

- zyka founding
- health
- icann destruction and surrender by Obama (treasonous)
- gmo plants, superbugs, multi resistance
- demographic
- debts
- free market, positive example
- praising finance
- influence of Facebook, Twitter and Google Algos in the campaign
- electronic intelligence
- Chinese quantic communication
- cyberwarfar
- demographic warfare
- the American flag
- national parks
- legal immigration to the us
- education and competitiveness improvement for us population
- environmental pollution and mitigation
- motivation to the us people, prosper improve not at the detriment or with the sharing/shrinking pie mindset but with growing making things better
- digital and autonomous revolution
- taxes how it helps, how to improve

Be creative... And not let the agenda of the opponents control the narrative... They don't, didn't and will never control reality... 9min away from an EMP, only. So enjoy.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:17:14 AM

Trump video less than 2 days old "vote trump vote peace"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ

Join the Real Revolution from Aug. 3, 2016 "MAGA: Join The Fight For America" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

OMFG if you believe Trump wants peace...just OMFG

"Why don't we just nuke them?" -Donald Trump

As a defense contractor I look forward to the gobs and gobs of money I will make under Hillary/Trump but I worry about the big targets we will go after because they actually have weapons that could do damage to me when I work on base.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:21:47 AM

This is very significant:

To win the elections, Trump needs to out-score Clinton in these states: New Hampshire, North Carolina, Florida, Iowa, and Ohio. The first two will be the toughest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:12:36 PM

Then as its the home front time to take on the weed legislation, support the end of private jail and speak about a clean shit for those involved in canabis. Full amnesty for all of those convicted without violence. This will skyrocket the approval in black communities and prove the unifying role that a trump admin could play.....

"Clean slate," I think you meant to say.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:58:41 PM

Idea that I 'slept on' last night.

Trump is totally right when he says that he's not running against Hillary as much as he is running against the mainstream media.  Clinton is a highly flawed candidate who may not even last another 80 days for health reasons alone, not to mention the very problematic fallout from her being the embodiment of corruption and treason.

Trump had his way with 'the media' (which is synonymous with 'the globalists' due to corporate governance realities) early on because they were greedy for eyeballs in competition with one another.  Now they realize the extreme danger that Trump poses and they are organized as a unified team.  I've never seen anything like it!

The biggest thing coming up are the debates.  The globalist expect to lose based on a variety of factors including Hillary's many weak points and Trump's proven record of performance (which seemed to have surprise even him.)  We can already see the globalist side trying to limit and bury the damage which is promised them.  What will tend to happen is that most people will see a 'recap' of the debates in the news cycle declaring Hillary the winner, and we've see touches of this in the last few elections.  Doesn't matter if she spent the entire debate writhing on the floor in a seizure; she'll still be advertised as the winner.  It's do or die for the mainstream media and they will pull out all the stops.

It will be tricky to overcome this problem.  Here is an idea:

Release information 'packets' and build a distribution network of interested citizens.  Basically incentivize some individuals to act as active distributors and incentivize even more to act as active consumers.  Here's an idea of how:

Release serial numbered ISO images from a server network.  Various things would be included in the images, but the main one would be the complete footage of the debate.

Embedded in the footage and ISO images would be a variety of 'Easter eggs'.  An example would be like when Trump did his Pepe the Frog pose.  I would pack up these 'Easter eggs' into a file and sign the text before hand so it couldn't be tampered with.  Just a list of things that Trump might try to do if possible.

Those who find and report 'Easter eggs' would be entered into a pools for drawings.  The serial number of the original ISO would allow both the distributor and the reporter to achieve a payout.

I would have each event have a set of different sized ISO images depending on the available media.  CD, DVD, 16G thumb drive, etc.  The extra space would be used to distributed general background information and presentations.  Also perhaps 'dead man switch' packages of the type which protect Assange and Snowden.  References to such info could be addresses as, say, 'D1L_Ffoobar_12:36'  (Debate: #1 Large, File: foobar, at 12 minutes 36 seconds.)

These ISO's would be kicking around in enough places that they could not be memory-holed.  Win, lose, or draw, those who continue the fight which Trump started would have some material in their arsenal.

---

I would note that while getting the debates in raw form to the voters is a goal, it is not even the most important one as I see it.  The real goal is to start a vialble information distribution network which does not rely on unrestricted access to the internet.

I have noted that one of the key fascinations of at least some of the top movers and shakers among the globalist crowd are in how China does certian things, and managing information flows to the citizenry is one of them.  They display a palpable envy in some cases.

If there is a seed of truth to the concept of 'American Exceptionalism', it is our respect for freedom of speech and of thought relative to many other parts of the world.  Those who layed down the framework of our nation were especially influenced by this concept and the residuals linger to this day.  The problem from the oligarchy class is to strip these things away without panicking the flock.  Ultimately there will come a point where our freedoms in this regard will be more dangerous than the operation of removing them.  Corporate media consolidation was a method but the recent election has made the media burn their ammo supply to fast and they are rapidly losing the trust necessary to sustain.  I believe that it is inevitable that an inflection point will occur and we will move rapidly toward much more restricted and controlled forms of information flow.  My idea here is, as much as anything, to try to set up for this inflection point.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:28:45 PM

LOUISIANA FLOODS: TRUMP VISITS, OBAMA GOLFS, HILLARY SLEEPS

Louisiana Floods: Trump Visits, Obama Golfs, Hillary Sleeps

Donald Trump is meeting the victims of the Louisiana floods on Friday – while President Obama golfs and Hillary Clinton naps.
It’s ironic – yet revealing – how the GOP nominee who made millions building golf courses is visiting the flood-ravaged areas of Baton Rouge while Obama, who once criticized then-President Bush for his mishandling of Hurricane Katrina, plays on golf courses.

In fact, Obama just played his 300th round of golf as president.

Meanwhile Hillary is no where to be found; her last public appearance was on Wednesday and she has no scheduled events until Sunday, underscoring her lack of energy and poor health overall.
At least Obama has the energy to golf; Hillary can barely stand up for long periods of time.

http://www.infowars.com/louisiana-floods-trump-visits-obama-golfs-hillary-sleeps/
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: