Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:14:53 AM

Well, I'm not a Democrat & not interested in 2-party propaganda.

You make a good point, though, @Spendulus, and I have to admit, Gore rolled over like a puppy without a fight.

I understand.  I just think we don't advance anything by mindlessly repeating the propaganda of the past that was couched in the two party right or wrong, good vs evil.  So like to me it's just an issue to examine.   Did he steal the election, facts, examine, yes/no/maybe.  Thats all.
a

Tip of iceberg: Google. https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=bush+stole+election

I'm sure I could google the opposite side, however, with equally convincing results.  Smiley
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:50:56 AM

Trump is finally a candidate that is America first. The mere thought of a president that won't sell out America is throwing the political elite into a tailspin. Moreover, simple demographics with the never ending refuge/ illegal alien invasion says this will be the last chance to right the ship.

I think that it is already too late. Just around 45% of the newborns are non-Hispanic whites, and that number is declining every year. Within a generation, the United States will be majority non-white, be it Mexican, Black, or Asian. The living standards will nosedive, and the majority of the population will be living off welfare payments.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:20:38 AM

Thanks for the videos but of course the financial and the militar sides are well connected.
Don't misunderstand me but China is doing what the USA are doing since they started living. Why are they not allowed to do that?

I know China is playing with fire but this is politics, unfortunately.

The following is a reference only
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Is this map describing "politics as usual"?

snip

I am not saying China is acting in a wise or forward-looking way, I am only stating the fact and I really don't know which state to fear the most between China and U.S.A. They scare me likewise.
This is my point all along and that's why I said previously that I see no difference in Trump or Hillary: they represent the same two faced coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

He is really addicted to China! Is he afraid of China buying loads of gold, silver and oil with paper dollars thus reducing their link with the U.S.A. (financially speaking)?
Crazy about China

He is telling the truth. China is using slave labor from North Korea to produce ultra-cheap electronics and textiles, and then they dump these products into the United States and the European Union. The locally made products can't compete with them, and millions of Americans are being made jobless. Time has come to end this madness.

I understand what you mean but please tell the other dark side of the moon. You should know better than me how the U.S. spoiled the third world (and conquered the other two worlds) lately.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:48:30 PM

Thanks for the videos but of course the financial and the militar sides are well connected.
Don't misunderstand me but China is doing what the USA are doing since they started living. Why are they not allowed to do that?

I know China is playing with fire but this is politics, unfortunately.

The following is a reference only
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Is this map describing "politics as usual"?

snip

I am not saying China is acting in a wise or forward-looking way, I am only stating the fact and I really don't know which state to fear the most between China and U.S.A. They scare me likewise.
This is my point all along and that's why I said previously that I see no difference in Trump or Hillary: they represent the same two faced coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

He is really addicted to China! Is he afraid of China buying loads of gold, silver and oil with paper dollars thus reducing their link with the U.S.A. (financially speaking)?
Crazy about China

He is telling the truth. China is using slave labor from North Korea to produce ultra-cheap electronics and textiles, and then they dump these products into the United States and the European Union. The locally made products can't compete with them, and millions of Americans are being made jobless. Time has come to end this madness.

I understand what you mean but please tell the other dark side of the moon. You should know better than me how the U.S. spoiled the third world (and conquered the other two worlds) lately.

Americans Europeans Push Back Against Beijing in the South China Sea

June 6, 2016.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/06/europeans-push-back-against-beijing-in-the-south-china-sea/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Smiley

Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:11:53 PM

I think another candidate will jump in at the last minute. Am I alone in that feeling?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:13:44 PM

When Donald Trump throws a big juicy steak in front of his adversaries (collectively, the mainstream media, Dems, Repubs, etc) they may someday learn to bite into it with some care.

Consider the case of the honorable judge Thor White-Mann.  He was selected to find justice in the the Trevon Martin - George Zimmerman case (as I recall.)  Some cretins thought he would not be able to produce a fair trail 'just because he was white.'

Judge White-Mann was born in South Africa (to white parents working fervently for PW Botha's regime, but of course that doesn't matter.)  Being born in Africa makes him default to be fair to Africans.

Judge White-Mann is quite active in efforts to help white youth integrate into mixed neighborhoods and get the ethnic ratio up into a more 'fair' number.  So interested in this project was Judge White-Mann that he was a leading member of 'The Aryan Brotherhood Lawyers Assn'.  Of course it is totally absurd to suggest that said organization has any 'affiliation' with 'The National Aryan Brotherhood Council' and anyone goes against the unassailable research of the mainstream media to suggest such an association is crazy...even if they find screen caps of links on the lawyers association web pages.

edit: wrong Botha

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

I think another candidate will jump in at the last minute. Am I alone in that feeling?

When? December 25th?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:33:29 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 06:31:55 PM by Wilikon

When Donald Trump throws a big juicy steak in front of his adversaries (collectively, the mainstream media, Dems, Repubs, etc) they may someday learn to bite into it with some care.

Consider the case of the honorable judge Thor White-Mann.  He was selected to find justice in the the Trevon Martin - George Zimmerman case (as I recall.)  Some cretins thought he would not be able to produce a fair trail 'just because he was white.'

Judge White-Mann was born in South Africa (to white parents working fervently for PW Botha's regime, but of course that doesn't matter.)  Being born in Africa makes him default to be fair to Africans.

Judge White-Mann is quite active in efforts to help white youth integrate into mixed neighborhoods and get the ethnic ratio up into a more 'fair' number.  So interested in this project was Judge White-Mann that he was a leading member of 'The Aryan Brotherhood Lawyers Assn'.  Of course it is totally absurd to suggest that said organization has any 'affiliation' with 'The National Aryan Brotherhood Council' and anyone goes against the unassailable research of the mainstream media to suggest such an association is crazy...even if they find screen caps of links on the lawyers association web pages.

edit: wrong Botha

Google Trends shows public interest in La Raza climbing fast

Cesar Chavez vs. La Raza
By Mark Krikorian, October 16, 2009

When I wrote a few months ago about the origins of "la raza" as a racial-surpremacist concept (developed in the '20s and '30s on the idea of the biological superiority of mestizos), Janet Murguia, head of the National Council of La Raza, pointed and sputtered over at the Huffington Post.

Well, while reading a memoir/history of the immigration reform movement by retired historian Otis Graham (who's on CIS's board), I find out that even Cesar Chavez rejected the "la raza" idea as inherently racist. Graham quoted a 1969 New Yorker profile by Peter Matthiessen:

"I hear more and more Mexicans talking about la raza—to build up their pride, you know," Chavez told me. "Some people don't look at it as racism, but when you say 'la raza,' you are saying an anti-gringo thing, and it won't stop there. Today it's anti-gringo, tomorrow it will be anti-Negro, and the day after it will be anti-Filipino, anti-Puerto Rican. And then it will be anti-poor-Mexican, and anti-darker-skinned Mexican. ... La raza is a very dangerous concept. I speak very strongly against it among the chicanos."

And in Sal Si Puedes: Cesar Chavez and the New American Revolution, his 1970 biography, Matthiessen talked to Chavez deputy Leroy Chatfield:

"That's one of the reasons he is so upset about la raza. The same Mexicans that ten years ago were talking about themselves as Spaniards are coming on real strong these days as Mexicans. Everyone should be proud of what they are, of course, but race is only skin-deep. It's phony and it comes out of frustration; the la raza people are not secure. They look upon Cesar as their 'dumb Mexican' leader; he's become their saint. But he doesn't want any part of it. He said to me just the other day, 'Can't they understand that that's just the way Hitler started?' A few months ago the Ford Foundation funded a la raza group and Cesar really told them off. The foundation liked the outfit's sense of pride or something, and Cesar tried to explain to them what the origin of the word was, that it's related to Hitler's concept."

In 1968, the Ford Foundation started the Southwest Council of La Raza, presumably the "outfit" Chatfield was referring to, which five years later changed its name to the National Council of La Raza.

Hmm...

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:41:02 PM

When? December 25th?

After a most unusual convention (I'm stockpiling popcorn) we'll see the Dem's fielding a Biden/Warren ticket.

That is a fine-tuning of my earlier predictions.  I stand by my prediction that if the Repubs cannot figure out a way to get rid of Trump we have a damn good chance of seeing some mixture of next 911, war, and economic collapse and will be damn lucky to have elections at all.  For my part, I'm trying to analyze Trump's leadership abilities more generally than as a 'traditional' president.

I just ran across a clip which gives me as much hope as just about anything that Trump is 'good people' in my own way of looking at things:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wM6cqPS-c

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:47:36 PM

When? December 25th?

After a most unusual convention (I'm stockpiling popcorn) we'll see the Dem's fielding a Biden/Warren ticket.

That is a fine-tuning of my earlier predictions.  I stand by my prediction that if the Repubs cannot figure out a way to get rid of Trump we have a damn good chance of seeing some mixture of next 911, war, and economic collapse and will be damn lucky to have elections at all.  For my part, I'm trying to analyze Trump's leadership abilities more generally than as a 'traditional' president.

I just ran across a clip which gives me as much hope as just about anything that Trump is 'good people' in my own way of looking at things:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wM6cqPS-c

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

Well if Trump would have played  his cards right, he should have took the 200 million then blew the whistle, but not before giving it away to  a charity.

It was nothing but a bribe,and should be investigated.
And I bet this kind of thing, has happened throughout this campaign, that would be Hillary's mates I guess.

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:05:28 PM

Ah, Sheldon Adelson.  Who would have thunk it?

Perhaps Trump is reading both this forum and my posts and took my advice to 'never pick a VP who is more desirable to the establishment than himself' if he values his life and wants to get certain things accomplished for the United States and it's people.  Definitely not Newt (Johnson incarnate) Gingrich!  Of course it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with that formulation.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

Ah, Sheldon Adelson.  Who would have thunk it?

Perhaps Trump is reading both this forum and my posts and took my advice to 'never pick a VP who is more desirable to the establishment than himself' if he values his life and wants to get certain things accomplished for the United States and it's people.  Definitely not Newt (Johnson incarnate) Gingrich!  Of course it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with that formulation.

TRUMP (or his staff) definitely reads r/The_Donald. I Personally do not want any top level big money political machines invading our little heaven here. Although bitcointalk.org is huge as far as internet traffic, so we are for sure under lots of entities' radar...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:46:41 PM

Hillary Clinton Is The Clear War Party Candidate

On June 2, a few days before the California primary, Hillary Clinton gave up trying to compete with Bernie Sanders on domestic policy. Instead, she zeroed in on the soft target of Donald Trump's most "bizarre rants" in order to present herself as experienced and reasonable. Evidently taking her Democratic Party nomination for granted, she is positioning herself as the perfect candidate for hawkish Republicans.

Choosing to speak in San Diego, home base of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, on a platform draped with 19 American flags and preceded by half an hour of military marching music, Hillary Clinton was certain of finding a friendly audience for her celebration of American "strength", "values" and "exceptionalism". Cheered on by a military audience, Hillary was already assuming the role to which she most ardently aspires: that of Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Whenever Hillary speaks, one must look for the lies. The biggest lies in this speech were lies of omission. No mention of her support for the invasion of Iraq, no mention of the disaster she wrought in Libya, no mention of her contribution to pursuing endless death and destruction in the Middle East.

But she also lied in claiming partial credit for the Iran nuclear deal, which she had tended to block, and most profoundly in presenting herself as a champion of diplomacy. As Secretary of State, she blocked diplomacy that would have prevented or ended conflict, most notoriously concerning Libya, where even senior U.S. military officers were told to cut off their contacts with Gaddafi agents seeking a peaceful compromise.

The Washington Post reported prior to the speech that her campaign "hopes there are many more national-security-minded Republicans and independents who would vote for her, even grudgingly, rather than see Trump win the White House."

The Washington Post noted that the state of California's "defense industry and military bases lend a backdrop for her speech." Indeed! Hillary Clinton is quite simply catering to the military-industrial complex, as she has been doing throughout her career.   She is catering to the arms industry, which needs to keep the American people scared of various "threats" in order to continue draining the nation's wealth into their profitable enterprises. She needs the support of military men and women who believe in all those threats invented by intellectuals in think tanks and editorial offices.

This is the core of the "national-security-minded" electorate that Hillary is targeting. She warned that Trump would jeopardize the wonderful bipartisan foreign policy that has been keeping us great and safe for decades.

In reality, such "national-security-minded" leaders as Dick Cheney and Clinton herself have led the United States into wars that create chaos, inspire enemies and endanger everybody's national security. Despite the geographically safe position of the United States, it is that bipartisan War Party that has created genuine threats to U.S. national security by prodding the hornets' nest of religious fanaticism in the Middle East and provoking nuclear-armed Russia by aggressive military exercises right up to its borders.

The basis of Hillary Clinton's world view is that notorious "American exceptionalism" which Obama has also celebrated. If we don't rule the world, she suggested, "others will rush in to fill the vacuum". She clearly cannot conceive of dealing respectfully with other nations. The United States, she proclaimed, is "exceptional – the last best hope on earth."

Not all people on earth feel that way. So they must be brought to heel. In practice, this "exceptionalism" means acting above the law. It means a unipolar world policed by U.S. armed forces. In practice, Hillary's devotion to "our allies" means fighting wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel and of Saudi Arabia, whose arms purchases are indispensable for our military industrial complex. It means bombing countries and overthrowing foreign governments, from Honduras to Syria and beyond, in order to help them conform to "our values".

Trump is groping clumsily, at times idiotically, toward a major shift in US foreign policy. He is ill-prepared for the task.If ever elected, he would have to fire the neocons and take on a whole new team of experts to educate and guide him. That would be something of a miracle.

But some of Hillary's reproaches aimed at Trump's "reckless, risky" foreign policy statements are not as self-evident as she assumes.  For example, his statement that he would sit down to negotiate with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. Is that really such a crazy idea?

North Korea is a small country, whose leaders call themselves "communist" but who are essentially a dynasty that emerged from the resistance against Japanese invaders in World War II. Their quarrel with South Korea stemmed from the domination of Japanese collaborators in that part of the country. That is practically ancient history, and today North Korea feels threatened – and is indeed threatened – by the everlasting U.S. military presence on its borders. A small isolated country like North Korea is not a real "threat" to the world. Even with nuclear weapons. Its much-vaunted nuclear weapons are clearly meant both to defend itself from attack and as a bargaining chip.

Style and links have not been added to the above quote. Definitely read more at http://wearechange.org/hillary-clinton-clear-war-party-candidate/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:23:30 AM

Good news for you all... According to PPP (happens to be a Democrat-affiliated pollster), Trump is leading Hitlery by 1 point in Florida (45% vs 44%). And most importantly, there is no gender gap. Trump and Clinton are tied among the women voters, with 38% each, while Trump is leading among the male voters by 1%. Gary Johnson still eating up a lot of Republican vote. 

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_FL_607161.pdf

Hitlery leading Trump by 7% in Connecticut.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:58:46 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 03:22:31 AM by Wilikon

Good news for you all... According to PPP (happens to be a Democrat-affiliated pollster), Trump is leading Hitlery by 1 point in Florida (45% vs 44%). And most importantly, there is no gender gap. Trump and Clinton are tied among the women voters, with 38% each, while Trump is leading among the male voters by 1%. Gary Johnson still eating up a lot of Republican vote.  

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_FL_607161.pdf

Hitlery leading Trump by 7% in Connecticut.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:20:52 PM

1541!

Smiley

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:28:47 PM

Without unbreakable cryptography and a decentralized autonomous authority I suspect the real battle will end up being against the electronic ballot box. Vote Ethereum!
regor

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:29:55 PM

The illegal criminals, are problematic. Not until trump talked about it, no other republicans dared talked about it, fearing of losing the hispanic vote.

I agree! I have legal Mexican friends though who understand what he's saying and will vote for him.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: