Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

Donald Trump is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, helping hand out supplies to flood victims, as President Obama vacations in Martha’s Vineyard.

On Friday, Trump Force One touched down in the Louisiana capitol where the presidential nominee along with vice presidential hopeful Mike Pence visited the victims of recent floods that have left 13 people dead, and thousands displaced.

Video...http://www.infowars.com/video-trump-hands-out-supplies-to-flood-victims/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:51:37 PM

Two Americas: Immigration

First Trump tv ad currently being seen in the Battleground states of NH, IA, NC, PA, OH & FL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=3mKzYPt0Bu4
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:32:21 PM

Idea that I 'slept on' last night.

Trump is totally right when he says that he's not running against Hillary as much as he is running against the mainstream media.  Clinton is a highly flawed candidate who may not even last another 80 days for health reasons alone, not to mention the very problematic fallout from her being the embodiment of corruption and treason.....

For those backing her, those could be positives instead of negatives.  Because if she falls over, they can move those they favor into the resulting power vacuums.  The voters, citizens or subjects have no say in the matter.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:52:16 PM

Idea that I 'slept on' last night.

Trump is totally right when he says that he's not running against Hillary as much as he is running against the mainstream media.  Clinton is a highly flawed candidate who may not even last another 80 days for health reasons alone, not to mention the very problematic fallout from her being the embodiment of corruption and treason.....

For those backing her, those could be positives instead of negatives.  Because if she falls over, they can move those they favor into the resulting power vacuums.  The voters, citizens or subjects have no say in the matter.

Gee, ya think? Smiley

This is why the Dems selection of Kaine was of critical interest (to me.)  Clear globalist butt-boy.  As you know, I've thought from my own personal day 1+4, half a year ago, that Clinton won't even be there as POTUS and I continue to believe it likely that she won't make it to the election.

I hope that Trump can use a replacement event of Hillary to pull one of his own and swap Flynn for Pence.  Manafort and the Republican convention are behind us and thus so is Pences' utility in my opinion.

To be perfectly honest I would like to see a genuine military coup if the alternate was a blatant theft of the election by the globalists via rigging and fraud, and especially if it involved the assassination of Trump.  It would be hard for me to believe that the military and paramilitary command structures do not have a fair bit of respect for Gen. Flynn.  I'd certainly take my chances with the Military general staff as corrupt as a lot of them are over either the Dem or Repub establishment who are obviously in bed with the multi-national globalists and on-board with their plans.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:43:34 PM

3)  Trump did take the bait and took a hit with the odious Kahn, but when the Mateen (Orlando shooting hoax father behind Hillary at a rally) thing occurred he did not.  What happened instead was that the Trump team put up the odious pervert Foley in exactly the same position behind trump.  The positioning and hat and etc are to suspicious for my tastes.  It almost has to be a setup, but why?

I suggest that Trump knows that Mateen will harm Clinton more than Foley will harm him.  The key is to get the media talking about things in certain circles, and giving them Foley to chew on was to much.  Furthermore, it is pretty much impossible to point it out without also mentioning Mateen.  And that they did.  Now, if/when proof of the construction and perpetuation of ISIS by the Obama team comes to the fore, the image of Mateen cheering and waving right behind Clinton will have already received broad public play.

Well, whadaya know.  CiaNN couldn't resist trying to do a smear on the Foley thing and formed a panel to try to make hay of it.  As usual, mostly mouth-breathers which produced the following presented for the enjoyment of the reader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK72xhmEmxM

Plant the tree, come back later and harvest the fruit Smiley

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:57:59 AM

Tbcof, I like all your recent posts. The suggestions are excellent and the analysis cool. Centralizing and digitalization of the election push. Very new and innovative. I like how you think. Thank you for sharing.

This is very significant:

To win the elections, Trump needs to out-score Clinton in these states: New Hampshire, North Carolina, Florida, Iowa, and Ohio. The first two will be the toughest.

No this a lie. To win is not enough. We want landslide victory, to unite the nation. So the goal is not to focus in some contested places, but to win them all. Like in his first ads. The border is for all states... Like his visit in Louisiana, in could have been Illinois.

Then a suggestion would be to create an open competition for film makers to produce support clip and offer a big price money pool for the 100 bests and some tv air for the standing one. P2p, distributed effort, creativity unleashed.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:15:03 AM

Wynn is with us... Wooo... Seriously the campaign team will need to move to overdrive. By this I mean the 16 November it's over. Time to bust their ass. Then vacations. But now it's continuous flow, 24/7. Time to dispatch teams on other time zone for maximal productivity continuously. This is a war.

Reactivity, velocity, continuous. Of course Donald must be kept in shape and form. It's not him that his going to slave away the next months but his team. Flawless execution, total smoothness.

So where is the page for the individual ads competition? Money will attract talents, what ever their political affiliation it's an opportunity that young and talented film makers worldwide can't miss. Look at what was produce by the supporters of infowars.com when they did their contest to promote Liberty?

Then I think it's important for trump to have a meeting with the 100 heaviest players of Wall Street hedge funds. Bullet point format 3 things they want 3 things they don't want with an officers or themselves able to justify and explain in a confidential open meeting (meaning all will see the want and dreams of the others but not the public ala Romney failure). Then the same with big banks and one more with exchanges. Once the situation and needs and want and fears of everyone is cleared they may be some who join the movement. Sometimes one single individual with have such a giant position in a media company that even cnn may be forced to switch side. Money talks and shareholders even short term ones can fire anyone faster than an eyes blink. Pure spreadsheet: slash and burn it's for fun. Then understand how credit lines works. Surrender or die.

Next it's important to invite the most anti trump main media reporters and their family for a week end in a trump resort. To speak and see. Like all mind control program the democratic(globalist) one is weak in the face of truth and reality. The trigger event can be anything. But once their mind free it's impossible for them to be trapped again (this is why they hate freedom of speech and Liberty).

Gogogo.

Then I am sure trump is work machine, but maybe a few hobby from the past left? You know a sport, something he genuinely liked but hadn't the time to practice in ages... Do it. More humans... In the sense that the democratic voters are undermind control and live in a fairy tell. To show them something that their corrupted mind could understand...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:07:04 PM

Tbcof, I like all your recent posts. The suggestions are excellent and the analysis cool. Centralizing and digitalization of the election push. Very new and innovative. I like how you think. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks.

Most of my friends and family are squarely in what I and others are now calling the 'regressive left' or 'regressive liberal.'  A strong characteristic of these people are that they are as closed minded as any other group and information which conflicts with their established communications channels is like garlic to a vampire to them.  Very frustrating.

In my mind I was trying to visualize a way that I might give these people a CD containing information without it being contentious and rejected as overtly political.  Something like 'hey guys, let's try to find the free shit' would probably go over better than 'watch this thing designed to make you like someone you already like to hate.'

Further, when one of my family claims that there is 'no proof' of some shitty thing that the Clinton Foundation did, I could say something like 'Yes there is.  Exactly here in that CD I gave you.'

A slight adjustment to the 'winnings' for finding an Easter Egg would be that the winner could choose a charity from a list.  In this way I could say 'if you find an Easter Egg you can help save the whales' and what-not.  This shifts the motivation away from politics and makes participation a tangible thing to non-greedy do-gooders.  Believe it or not, a lot of the 'regressive liberals' do have a heart which is in the right place and are not simple leeches...just highly conditioned and intellectually stunted for lack of information.

Lastly, and I didn't mention it before, but the 'distribution network' is a way for interested people to contribute their time and money to a cause they believe in without simply tapping in a credit card number.  I'd be happy to see all sides build their own distribution networks of such a nature and as I did mention, I believe that such networks could serve us plebs well in the future.  I would also be glad to see them integrate with some of the tools and concepts of distributed crypto-currency system and suspect tha it would happen naturally because the challenges to both are a good fit.

-orig- ...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:24:48 PM

Thanks.

Most of my friends and family are squarely in what I and others are now calling the 'regressive left' or 'regressive liberal.'  A strong characteristic of these people are that they are as closed minded as any other group and information which conflicts with their established communications channels is like garlic to a vampire to them.  Very frustrating.

In my mind I was trying to visualize a way that I might give these people a CD containing information without it being contentious and rejected as overtly political.  Something like 'hey guys, let's try to find the free shit' would probably go over better than 'watch this thing designed to make you like someone you already like to hate.'

Further, when one of my family claims that there is 'no proof' of some shitty thing that the Clinton Foundation did, I could say something like 'Yes there is.  Exactly here in that CD I gave you.'

A slight adjustment to the 'winnings' for finding an Easter Egg would be that the winner could choose a charity from a list.  In this way I could say 'if you find an Easter Egg you can help save the whales' and what-not.  This shifts the motivation away from politics and makes participation a tangible thing to non-greedy do-gooders.  Believe it or not, a lot of the 'regressive liberals' do have a heart which is in the right place and are not simple leeches...just highly conditioned and intellectually stunted for lack of information.

Lastly, and I didn't mention it before, but the 'distribution network' is a way for interested people to contribute their time and money to a cause they believe in without simply tapping in a credit card number.  I'd be happy to see all sides build their own distribution networks of such a nature and as I did mention, I believe that such networks could serve us plebs well in the future.  I would also be glad to see them integrate with some of the tools and concepts of distributed crypto-currency system and suspect tha it would happen naturally because the challenges to both are a good fit.

-orig- ...
Of course, a lot of people today don't even know how to burn a CD.  They don't have computers with slots of them, and are used to streaming things that yesterday, went on DVDs, and ten years before that, were on CDs.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:46:49 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 05:07:54 PM by tvbcof

Of course, a lot of people today don't even know how to burn a CD.  They don't have computers with slots of them, and are used to streaming things that yesterday, went on DVDs, and ten years before that, were on CDs.

I have stacks of CD's left over.  In fact, I think I still have some re-used AOL floppy disks in a box somewhere (and if Assange's 'insurance.aes256' file was on one and the passphrase was [suddenly, for some reason, made] public, I could probably dig it up...)

But you are right (...in terms of technology although few people of 'distributor' class should have much trouble figuring out how to burn an .iso image to CD.)  That is why I suggested several different size-flavors of image, and I expect that the 16G mem stick would be a common size and form factor at the moment.  If the distributor is 'close' to the consumer, as would be the case as I imagine things, then the decision could be a customized one.

A common attack mode is to bait the adversary into a position favorable to one's own strategy.  Having people rely on cloud-based and real-time delivered data is a good strategy because it introduces a control point.  I think it would be healthy to have a workable alternative in case attacks against this weak point are undertaken right here in 'the land of the free.'

[edit: slight boxed to make a currently relevant point]

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:00:21 PM

Looks like there are still a bunch of Trump supporters who don't know he's a Democrat working for the same people Hillary is.

Notice how much media attention he gets vs Hillary?

When they wanted to stop Ron Paul did they report on the "crazy" things he said?

Or did they just ignore him?

Ignoring worked against Ron Paul, why would they not do the same to Trump if they truly did not support him?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:19:14 PM

Looks like there are still a bunch of Trump supporters who don't know he's a Democrat working for the same people Hillary is.

Sorry.  Trump now and his history of actions simply don't show him "working for a set of people."

Also, he's pretty much got a history of paying off all parties as was required.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:02:05 PM

If Trump is 'working for' anyone, he's certainly not been being reimbursed very well.  Seems to have nearly zero friends in the establishment or corporate world.

I'm still a registered Democrat.  When I registered 30 years ago or so the reasons made sense to me.  To be sure I had some mis-information and mis-conceptions, and various philosophies of mind have shifted.  Sometimes they have done a 180.  'Democrat' is not a dirty word to me, and compared to 'Republican' from back in the day I continue to believe that it is preferable for the timeframe.

Trump was asked back then why he was a Republican and the best he could come up with is 'I don't know.'  Trump was from an earlier generation than I and there had been shifts and upheavals in political party direction between when Trump made his choice and when I did.

Gen. Flynn who nearly became Trump's VP pick seems to be in my situation wrt party affiliation (and demoralization.)

Anyway, the cross-over seen in a lot of Trump's friends and associates is a big plus in my mind.  I like flexibility and adaptability which happens to be the biggest reason I avoid the Libertarians.  They seem hopelessly ossified to me and easily drawn in the wrong direction because of it.

My hope is that win, lose, or draw, the Trump-driven populist movement has pocketed the Republican party and will turn it into something I can actually support to a degree.  Seems possible.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:44:59 AM

When they wanted to stop Ron Paul did they report on the "crazy" things he said?

Ignoring worked against Ron Paul, why would they not do the same to Trump if they truly did not support him?

It is ridiculous to label Trump as a Democrat agent. He is just anti-establishment, and is against any sort of compromise with the Democrats. That's it. It is the Republican leadership figures, such as John Boner and Lindsey Graham, who are acting like Democrat agents. These people want Hitlery as the POTUS, and they are doing everything they can to harm the Trump campaign.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:52:54 AM

It is ridiculous to label Trump as a Democrat agent. He is just anti-establishment, and is against any sort of compromise with the Democrats. That's it. It is the Republican leadership figures, such as John Boner and Lindsey Graham, who are acting like Democrat agents. These people want Hitlery as the POTUS, and they are doing everything they can to harm the Trump campaign.

Very true. The republican establishment is unable to win against the democrats and not interested in it. They want the money from pay to play... They are just less efficient than the foundation in raking the big bucks worldwide. The republicans establishment should have been taken over by the tea party long time ago... But they successfully merged it.

Furthermore the so called evangelical right is in total desillusion. It's over for them.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:32:09 AM

Very true. The republican establishment is unable to win against the democrats and not interested in it. They want the money from pay to play... They are just less efficient than the foundation in raking the big bucks worldwide. The republicans establishment should have been taken over by the tea party long time ago... But they successfully merged it.

Furthermore the so called evangelical right is in total desillusion. It's over for them.

In case you haven't noticed, over the years the two parties have swapped positions several times. And both have adopted platform points of the other multitudes of times.

The only two differences between the parties are:
1. The names, Democrat, Republican;
2. Some of the points that they have swapped this time around.

The whole thing is about big business and the one-worlders keeping the people so occupied with non-essentials that the people don't see how these behind-the-scenes wealthy are shaping the world.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:40:47 AM

In case you haven't noticed, over the years the two parties have swapped positions several times. And both have adopted platform points of the other multitudes of times.

The only two differences between the parties are:
1. The names, Democrat, Republican;
2. Some of the points that they have swapped this time around.

The whole thing is about big business and the one-worlders keeping the people so occupied with non-essentials that the people don't see how these behind-the-scenes wealthy are shaping the world.

Cool

I disagree on one point: they are only shaping it in their heads... Their real preoccupation is to get money... Some Romans did it while the barbarians knocked on the doors... They did keep their newly acquired wealth long Smiley

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 12:06:13 PM

I'm still a registered Democrat.  When I registered 30 years ago or so the reasons made sense to me.  To be sure I had some mis-information and mis-conceptions, and various philosophies of mind have shifted.  Sometimes they have done a 180.  'Democrat' is not a dirty word to me, and compared to 'Republican' from back in the day I continue to believe that it is preferable for the timeframe.

You're in good company. So is Trump.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:34:30 PM

I think if that were true in a technical sense, I would have heard about it.  It is clear that Trump is quite 'liberal' in a lot of technical ways as am I and as are a lot of his friends.  The modern left have not let go the term 'liberal' and have dragged it behind their politics which are increasingly regressive in practice.

Trump and Sanders are, to me, in the same category: Insurgents.  Both attempted to capture and ride the machinery of the Republican and Democrat parties respectively.  Unfortunately for Sanders, his skill levels did not rise to the level necessary to win his battle.  Trump's did.  Sanders had a somewhat tougher struggle as well since the Democrat machine was more corrupt (e.g., Wasserman-Shultz), more rigged (e.g., 'superdelagates') and generally more efficient.

While Sanders and Trump both had the advantage of popular support in their respective insurgencies, Trump's was much more overwhelming and it includes Dems, Liberals, and Progressives who label themselves as such under older and more technically and logically consistent definitions.

At the end of the day, Sanders runs out the clock in his newly acquired third home on the lake and is unlikely to be heard from again.  Trump (hopefully) goes on to save our nation from it's near-death close call and I hope will also forge the Republican party into a lean, mean fighting machine with elements of real liberalism and progressivism when these are of use in Making America Great Again and trying to keep it that way.

(or Trump turns out to be a phony which is also possible.)

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:37:34 PM

I think if that were true in a technical sense, I would have heard about it.  It is clear that Trump is quite 'liberal' in a lot of technical ways as am I and as are a lot of his friends.  The modern left have not let go the term 'liberal' and have dragged it behind their politics which are increasingly regressive in practice.

Trump and Sanders are, to me, in the same category: Insurgents.  Both attempted to capture and ride the machinery of the Republican and Democrat parties respectively.  Unfortunately for Sanders, his skill levels did not rise to the level necessary to win his battle.  Trump's did.  Sanders had a somewhat tougher struggle as well since the Democrat machine was more corrupt (e.g., Wasserman-Shultz), more rigged (e.g., 'superdelagates') and generally more efficient.

While Sanders and Trump both had the advantage of popular support in their respective insurgencies, Trump's was much more overwhelming and it includes Dems, Liberals, and Progressives who label themselves as such under older and more technically and logically consistent definitions.

At the end of the day, Sanders runs out the clock in his newly acquired third home on the lake and is unlikely to be heard from again.  Trump (hopefully) goes on to save our nation from it's near-death close call and I hope will also forge the Republican party into a lean, mean fighting machine with elements of real liberalism and progressivism when these are of use in Making America Great Again and trying to keep it that way.

(or Trump turns out to be a phony which is also possible.)

I see these current events as a reshaping of both the Democratic and Republican parties, similar to what happened in 1967-1972.   In that gradual context, the likes of Sanders, Clinton, and Trump emerge.  But the process is in play regardless.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: