Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:50:42 PM

In like Flint?    Roll Eyes

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:56:01 PM

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:36:28 PM

Trump gets nearly 10-times TV network coverage of all GOP candidates

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-gets-nearly-10-times-tv-network-coverage-of-all-gop-candidates/article/2569467

Damiantroll

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:41:42 AM

Trump is a candidate that I can really get exited for. None of the others really seem like a change from the status quo that will bring new ideas to the table, or even try to reshape the table or anything.

Trump is the last free man running. He says what he wants to say, when he wants to. The more that I think about it, he may even be the last free man in America. He doesn't have to change to get the donations to come in, or appease politically correct newscasters, or even get the GOP itself to like him. It's one of those runs that happens once in a lifetime and I'm not missing out on it.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:15:26 PM

Trump is a candidate that I can really get exited for. None of the others really seem like a change from the status quo that will bring new ideas to the table, or even try to reshape the table or anything.

Trump is the last free man running. He says what he wants to say, when he wants to. The more that I think about it, he may even be the last free man in America. He doesn't have to change to get the donations to come in, or appease politically correct newscasters, or even get the GOP itself to like him. It's one of those runs that happens once in a lifetime and I'm not missing out on it.

There are a lot of people out there who wouldn't normally call themselves Democrat - but they voted for Obama twice.

That's had a whole bunch of negatives, obviously. 

But is Trump the right wing Obama?

Is advocating Trump just as much a personality cult things as the personality cult that surrounded Obama?  (which reality has now collapsed, but it worked to get him power.)

Just speculating here.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:44:35 PM

There are a lot of people out there who wouldn't normally call themselves Democrat - but they voted for Obama twice.

That's had a whole bunch of negatives, obviously. 

But is Trump the right wing Obama?

Is advocating Trump just as much a personality cult things as the personality cult that surrounded Obama?  (which reality has now collapsed, but it worked to get him power.)

Just speculating here.

People are not voting for being responsible humans or for Reason anymore. The TV format is just like a boxing match. It is not about ideas, but who can have the msm behind them and who can have an amazing twitter and facebook campaign...

Trump was the darling of the democrats AND the republicans. Today only the end game counts. And right now it is about who can, not stop, but at least slow down the damages done by the rodeo clown at the WH.

Ted Cruz, IMHO, should be the logical choice if conservatives were using their gray matter. But as I said it is a game show. Brain power does not matter. The Man wants to see a bush/clinton fight. The people do not.

Let's see if biden gets into the ring.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:03:27 PM

You can't out-troll the Donald

Tables turned: Trump turns cell phone number exposed by Gawker into a campaign ad

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:28:57 PM

Liberal "Celebrity" on Donald Trump: “If You Kick Every Latino Out of Country, Then Who Is Going to Clean Your Toilet?”

Kelly Osbourne stepped into it on "The View" Tuesday, challenging Donald Trump's statement about Mexicans and asking if he has his way ... who will clean his toilet?

Osbourne quipped, "If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?"

Rosie Perez challenged Kelly, who immediately tried to clarify. Rosie tweeted after the show, "My apologizes @KellyOsbourne, I took your point wrong - #TrumpLatinos. My Bad. You're heart is so pure and righteous. I adore you."

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/04/kelly-osbourne-the-view-donald-trump-latinos/

----------------------------------
Of course her heart is so pure and righteous...

Cheesy

What goes around comes around, my friends.
http://www.vh1.com/news/45787/kelly-osbourne-backlash-latino-comment-karma-giuliana-rancic/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:15:53 PM

Boy, was I wrong about Donald Trump. Here’s why.

By Chris Cillizza

Donald Trump is now doubling the rest of the Republican field in the average of the last five national polls. And polling out of early states like New Hampshire puts him in the pole position in those places too.

All of which makes having written a piece on June 17 headlined, "Why no one should take Donald Trump seriously, in one very simple chart" that argued why, well, no one should take Donald Trump seriously, pretty embarrassing. Not to mention wrong.

In case your detective work is at "True Detective" season 2 levels -- for non-show watchers, that means not so good -- I am the person who wrote that piece dismissing The Donald as even a semi-serious candidate for the presidency. My reasoning was pretty straightforward: Trump was regarded incredibly negatively by Republican voters. Twenty-three percent of GOP voters had a favorable opinion of Trump in a May Washington Post-ABC News poll, while 65 percent viewed him negatively. Eleven percent of Republicans felt strongly favorably toward Trump; 43 percent felt strongly negatively.

At the time, I wrote this:

You cannot and do not win anything when your numbers look like Trump's. I can't say it any more clearly than that. There's nothing you can say or do -- not that Trump would ever even consider going on an image rehabilitation tour -- to change how people feel about you. Republicans know Trump. And they really, really don't like him.

And then, opinions about Trump among Republicans totally flipped.

That same Post-ABC poll that showed Trump at 23/65 in his favorable/unfavorable ratings among Republicans in May suddenly revealed an absolutely unprecedented change in Trump's favor in July. In that latter (and later) poll, 57 percent of Republicans viewed Trump favorably, while 40 percent regarded him unfavorably.

That same sort of change was happening in other polls too. In June, a Fox News poll showed that almost six in 10 Republicans (59 percent) would never vote for Trump under any circumstances. In a Fox News survey released Monday night, that number was down to 33 percent. It's not great that one in three Republicans say they would never vote for you. But, it's a whole hell of a lot better than if 60 percent said it.

Why did I miss Trump's appeal so badly? Simply put: I had NEVER EVER seen a reversal in how people perceive a candidate who is as well known as Trump -- much less a reversal in such a short period of time. I based my conclusion that Trump would never be a relevant player in the Republican primary fight on the ideas that once people 1) know you and 2) don't like you, you can't change those twin realities much.

That was 100 percent true. Until Donald Trump proved it (and me) wrong.

Point taken. Never say "never" in politics. Thanks for reminding me of that old adage, Donald.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/04/boy-was-i-wrong-about-donald-trump-heres-why/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:34:38 PM

In the estimation of many reporters who cover the political and media beats, Fox News was the winner of the first GOP debate. And with the just-released ratings we can confirm that.

A whopping 24 million watched the debate from 9 p.m. ET to just past 11 p.m. ET. FNC drew 7.9 million in the A25-54 demo.

This is now the highest non-sports cable program of all time, the highest-rated cable news program of all time, and Fox News’s most-watched program ever.

The 5 p.m. ET debate, withe the 7 lower-tier candidates did very well for Fox News too, drawing 6.1 million total viewers and 1.2 million in the demo, making it the third-highest primary debate ever on cable.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/fox-news-has-most-watched-primary-debate-ever-24-million-tune-in/269157

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:41:02 PM

Oh boy, America will become the joke of the world if this guy wins the GOP nominee.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:49:03 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 11:53:56 PM by Wilikon

Oh boy, America will become the joke of the world if this guy wins the GOP nominee.

Who cares what the world think? They love their iPhones, they love their big budget marvel movies, they love their google searches, they love their facebook, their Tesla, their...

The world Loves the USA.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:30:02 AM

Trump is all talk and very weak on policy talk other than saying the Mexican government is sending their criminals over here which I'm not sure is the case. Most of the recent immigrant waves have been those from El Salvador and Guatemala or similar areas. The guy is for a single payer health system, wants to put Snowden to death and has long bought off politicians as in giving money to Hillary, Bush, Biden you name it. Americans are pissed about the lawlessness of Obama and apparently like the tough talking by Trump but my thoughts are he is just setting himself up for a third party run which is one of the main avenues for a Hillary win cause she surely won't win it as things since her base is drying up via her hawkishness and corruption.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:32:54 AM

Trump is all talk and very weak on policy talk other than saying the Mexican government is sending their criminals over here which I'm not sure is the case. Most of the recent immigrant waves have been those from El Salvador and Guatemala or similar areas. The guy is for a single payer health system, wants to put Snowden to death and has long bought off politicians as in giving money to Hillary, Bush, Biden you name it. Americans are pissed about the lawlessness of Obama and apparently like the tough talking by Trump but my thoughts are he is just setting himself up for a third party run which is one of the main avenues for a Hillary win cause she surely won't win it as things since her base is drying up via her hawkishness and corruption.

Any hopes for Cruz?

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:50:23 AM

When this Trump thing began I thought it was a hoax/joke. Sadly, I was wrong.

What really surprises me is the support he is getting. What is with the Yanks anyways? Do they really want this loose cannon with his finger on a nuclear trigger? Watch out Mexico! Watch out Rosie!

Maybe they should do a season of "Presidential Apprentice" first and see how that plays out.

If he does make Pres. how long will he last? Yanks have a history of doing away with politicians.

Well ... you got to give it to Trump for being the entertainer he is.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:53:22 PM

“This Trump thing will be taken care of...”

The call for help has even been issued to Jeb Bush’s seeming Democratic rival – Team Clinton. Apparently Bush operatives believe that between the two political dynasties and their many supporters among the Mainstream Media and corporate business world, the Trump threat can be quickly terminated before it grows into a legitimate challenge to the seemingly pre-determined Bush vs Clinton 2016 showdown.

A D.C. Whispers source put it this way:

“It’s said that Hillary Clinton wants nothing to do with Donald Trump. To most they just call him a clown, but privately they’re afraid of him. The Clinton team doesn’t fear Jeb Bush because they know what they are up against and that lack of fear is mutual among the Bush operation as well. They both run in similar circles politically and financially, so it’s a choice of shades of the same color and that’s how they want to keep it.”

Apparently Jeb Bush’s focus on “The Donald” has become quite personal. Bush is said to be “deeply disappointed” that the media and corporate attacks on Mr. Trump have only made the outspoken billionaire’s appeal to voters that much stronger. It is a political dynamic for which Bush political operatives are increasingly confused and concerned over.

Those concerns were said to be given some salve in the form of assurances from Bill Clinton during a personal call he had with Jeb Bush two days earlier. While most of that conversation remains private, Jeb did share with others that the former president reminded the would-be presidential hopeful that, “a lot of this Trump thing will be taken care of during your debates, if not sooner.”

http://dcwhispers.com/bill-clinton-tells-jeb-bush-this-trump-thing-will-be-taken-care-of/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:04:16 AM

RINO CRASH: Donald Trump Builds on Lead After First Debate – Ted Cruz Surges to Second

Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina and Dr. Ben Carson moved up in the polls the most in the first polls conducted following the first GOP presidential debates.

In a new NBC News/Survey Monkey poll released on Sunday, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, a constitutional conservative, catapulted into second place overall, increasing by a whopping 7% over the prior poll, putting him at 13% overall, more than doubling his prior support of 6%, according to the poll.

Cruz, a former national collegiate debate champion, soared despite having his debate performance largely put on mute mode by major media outlets, including FOX News.

Businesswoman Carly Fiorina, who most believe won the “happy hour” debate among the bottom seven candidates, surged 6%, leapfrogging several candidates and is now tied for fourth place with Florida Senator Marco Rubio, whose numbers were unchanged following the debate.

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson increased his poll numbers by three points, moving into third place overall. Carson was considered to have one of the strongest closing statements of any candidate in either debate.

Overall, it was a terrible night, according to the poll, for establishment RINO candidates. Establishment-backed candidate Jeb Bush, who has constantly been pushed by media outlets as the inevitable GOP nominee, fell from second place all the way to being tied for fifth place with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. Both Bush and Walker had three points shaved off their prior to the debate numbers following their uninspiring debate performances.

Another RINO, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who got into a heated brouhaha with Kentucky Senator Rand Paul over the Fourth Amendment and NSA spying, crashed by 2/3, falling all the way to 1% from 3%. Rand Paul dropped 1%, but is now only 2% below Jeb Bush.

Ohio Governor John Kasich, who sounded like a big government progressive during the debate and was roundly praised by both liberal media and FOX News pundits, actually lost support, losing a full 1/3 of his prior supporters.

http://politistick.com/breaking-ted-cruzs-support-more-than-doubles-following-gop-debate-surges-to-second-place-rinos-crash/

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:45:24 PM

Divide and conquer - the ONLY way Hillary could win would be to split the opposition, which is what would happen if Trump ran a 3rd party.  Heck, that's what gave the election to Bill last time around - Perot, 3rd party.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:23:29 PM

Donald Trump continued to defy the laws of political gravity on Monday as a Reuters/Ipsos poll found the real estate mogul holding onto a wide lead among Republicans in the U.S. presidential race despite an acerbic debate and a feud with a female television anchor that have bolstered charges of sexism.

Trump led the party's 17-strong 2016 presidential field with the backing of 24 percent of Republican voters, unchanged from before Thursday's televised debate.

His closest rival, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, trails at 12 percent, down from 17 percent before the debate. No other candidate earned more than 8 percent in the online poll, conducted between the end of the debate and Sunday.

The reality television star has been under intense criticism for caustic comments about Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly during and after the debate, and was disinvited from a weekend gathering of conservative activists in Georgia after he said Kelly, who helped moderate the debate, had "blood coming out of her wherever."

Trump has been a focus of controversy since June, when he entered the race for the Republican nomination in the November 2016 election.

Harsh comments about Mexican immigrants drew widespread condemnation and prompted some business partners to sever ties, while his feud with Arizona Senator John McCain, the party's 2008 presidential nominee, has angered many party officials.

But the drama has done little so far to dent Trump's appeal among less affluent, conservative-leaning voters who say his brash style is needed to shake up an overly cautious political system and that his vast wealth would help him resist corrupting influences.

"They want someone who's an outsider, who can upset the applecart," said Craig Robinson, a former political director of the Iowa Republican Party. "They're willing to deal with a less-than-perfect candidate if they believe it will actually change things in Washington."

The online poll of 278 self-identified Republicans has a credibility interval of 6.7 percentage points.

Despite Trump's outsider appeal, he fares no better against Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton than other Republican candidates. In a head-to-head match-up, Clinton would beat Trump by 43 percent to 29 percent, the poll found. Clinton would beat other Republican candidates such as Bush, Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Texas Senator Ted Cruz by similar margins.

The debate did little to change Republican voters' opinions of Trump, the poll found. One-third said they liked him more after the debate, one-third said they liked him less, and the remaining third said their opinions had not changed.

Other candidates fared better. Voters were more likely to say the debate had improved their opinions of Rubio, Cruz, former technology executive Carly Fiorina, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee.

Only Kentucky Senator Rand Paul appears to have been hurt, as 8 percent said their opinion of him improved while 22 percent said they felt more negative.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/10/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0QF1WL20150810

--------------------------------------
I love the image reuters chose to illustrate this news. Obviously they had a very, very hard time finding one fitting the article...

Cool

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:55:31 AM

Trump is a Trojan Horse. He is for big business and military-industrial DEEP STATE power:

http://journal.ijreview.com/2015/08/246266-dont-fall-for-a-fake-conservative/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: