Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not.  (Read 116470 times)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:00:15 PM

Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.

Agreed, in my assessment ethereum is one that I can consider as one of the legit altcoin in crypto currency and its not competing into bitcoin at all. Though some of the altcoin is hyping somebody just to get the interest of others to invest to there coins but the truth is they will only victim others to collect there money. However, bitcoin will always be a future to all bitcoin enthusiast like me.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:26:56 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 01:37:03 PM by Labumi

Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.

Agreed, in my assessment ethereum is one that I can consider as one of the legit altcoin in crypto currency and its not competing into bitcoin at all. Though some of the altcoin is hyping somebody just to get the interest of others to invest to there coins but the truth is they will only victim others to collect there money. However, bitcoin will always be a future to all bitcoin enthusiast like me.

The thought of an intelligent dude. Indeed bitcoin digital currency is a very good thing to do or is used and held for bitcoin is a digital currency that is already proven to give benefits to everyone who uses it more than + 4 years. so if we want to succeed then use bitcoin as the headlines and use altcoin for profit. All of those things thing that complement each other. Bitcoin as a place that should be used to maximize the advantages and altcoin to fold duplicate bitcoin, because altcoin is the best place for such a thing (the folding duplicate bitcoin)
Monumental

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:39:35 PM

Agreed, in my assessment ethereum is one that I can consider as one of the legit altcoin in crypto currency and its not competing into bitcoin at all. Though some of the altcoin is hyping somebody just to get the interest of others to invest to there coins but the truth is they will only victim others to collect there money. However, bitcoin will always be a future to all bitcoin enthusiast like me.

The Ethereum has different function from the bitcoin. the Etheruem is a fuel for the smart contract system.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:28:13 PM

The Ethereum has different function from the bitcoin. the Etheruem is a fuel for the smart contract system.

Don't invest because of this!

The smart contracts on Ethereum will eventually have the ability to be funded by any on chain token.

So someone else might put a token ontop of Ethereum, let's say a two way Bitcoin peg, and then you'll be able to pay for "Gas" with that.

So it will be possible to use Ethereum and contracts without ever using Ether (ETH).
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:33:30 PM

I think it's wrong. bitcoin is the best in the world crypto coin. eth just trying to be first, but I guess it will never succeed, because the price comparisons very far. I think that bitcoin will remain a first rank for coins on the internet. Well, so many coins that have emerged after the famous bitcoin, but to date no one has been able to reach the $ 100 price
Esenhowell

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:59:45 PM

I think it's wrong. bitcoin is the best in the world crypto coin. eth just trying to be first, but I guess it will never succeed, because the price comparisons very far. I think that bitcoin will remain a first rank for coins on the internet. Well, so many coins that have emerged after the famous bitcoin, but to date no one has been able to reach the $ 100 price

That is true. However, the market capitalsation is very important. The Ethereum has already reached $1 billioln.
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:48:17 PM

Long term investment....Keep some Ether at your keep.The darkest time of the day is just before down.Good days are approaching very fast.

Ether will be back soon:)
Xiestar

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:02:17 AM

Long term investment....Keep some Ether at your keep.The darkest time of the day is just before down.Good days are approaching very fast.

I do not think the bitcoin is in the dark day now. The price is rising gradually at the moment. It is $660 now.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 01:43:43 PM

I do not think the bitcoin is in the dark day now. The price is rising gradually at the moment. It is $660 now.

Thats the speculation says of bitcoin price waiters and want to earn some profits from bitcoins downfall, but i cannot saya that eth will be a good replacement to bitcoins but as stated on their network i think it would take  such a long time for eth takeover the bitcoinss glory,price and fame will happen since im pretty sure about all crypto users are holding most numerous volumes of btc rather than.holding some alts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:19:41 PM

let's see what happens if bitcoin does go on a run upwards. throw in protocol improvements and in a few months bitcoin might be another leap ahead of everything else. I wouldn't want to be balls deep in alts in the near future.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:59:32 PM

let's see what happens if bitcoin does go on a run upwards. throw in protocol improvements and in a few months bitcoin might be another leap ahead of everything else. I wouldn't want to be balls deep in alts in the near future.

I think the most important thing for the bitcoin is to increase the block size. Otherwiise, it is almost useless.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 07:29:19 PM

maybe there is still some hope for you: Andreas Anatonopoulos and Gavin Wood will write a book Mastering ETH Classic

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:58:05 AM

It ain't necessary that discussing disadvantages or talking about some features that ETH has and bitcoins doesn't would possibly harm its value or usage in any means, because even something was told by people that Monero would reach BTC0.1 once it gets accepted by dark markets, but it didn't...
Everyone said that it will replace Bitcoins, but seriously, Bitcoins can't be replaced by any alts...

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:42:11 PM

It ain't necessary that discussing disadvantages or talking about some features that ETH has and bitcoins doesn't would possibly harm its value or usage in any means, because even something was told by people that Monero would reach BTC0.1 once it gets accepted by dark markets, but it didn't...
Everyone said that it will replace Bitcoins, but seriously, Bitcoins can't be replaced by any alts...
Monero doesnt get enough support to make it a major competitor for bitcoin but ethereum is,it is not only backed by good support but many upcoming project are focusing on relying on ethereum for their currency.still bitcoin will remain dominant in future also.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:00:28 PM

it is funny how nobody is talking about Ethereum these days, there are zero topics anywhere. most probably because of the constant decline that has caused a 23% fall in the past week and a 35% fall in the last month. and price is still going down.

this so called future of crypto is falling down while bitcoin has been rising consistently.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Fasdurcas

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:39:19 PM

it is funny how nobody is talking about Ethereum these days, there are zero topics anywhere. most probably because of the constant decline that has caused a 23% fall in the past week and a 35% fall in the last month. and price is still going down.

this so called future of crypto is falling down while bitcoin has been rising consistently.

That is right. Most people are talking about the ZCash. It is more expensive than the bitcoin at present.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:49:59 PM

That is right. Most people are talking about the ZCash. It is more expensive than the bitcoin at present.
Zcash looks to be some kind of hoax if you look at it closely.
Eroina

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:58:22 PM

btc is the base as dollar. And Ethereum is a wall as yuan. One without another can't.
If there is Ethereum other altcoins now not to release? In my opinion, ico Waves has shown that interest is also to other projects.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:28:11 AM

lol, you are making the same mistake again. and again and again.
this is the same as thousands of other altcoins before it and also thousands of other altcoins that will come after this.

none of them had anything to say and it is unlikely that we can see anything good out of altcoin market unless the altcoin developers start thinking about other things than money.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:27:27 AM

lol, you are making the same mistake again. and again and again.
this is the same as thousands of other altcoins before it and also thousands of other altcoins that will come after this.

none of them had anything to say and it is unlikely that we can see anything good out of altcoin market unless the altcoin developers start thinking about other things than money.

Even when it reach 7btc = 1zcash, I'm still now really seeing some interest to that coin. It would be a good thing to have some and then dump though but never had i had an interested to buy and keep them for life. Maybe because I always see it too good to be true. I still keep my faith to BTC.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: