Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 03:03:47 AM

Chelsea won again today, it's awesome. After their lost against arsenal, they won three game, than one lost against west ham and after that today still third won. Chelsea dominated match but despite this, matches final result was 0:1. Chelsea improved their game and now I think they will fight for first place on premier league's table.

They are on top of the standings today not sure it will last a long time their competitors would continue to pursue closer
Manchester city have more schedules so that their concentration is broken Chelsea can take advantage of this should be able to take advantage of this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:08:01 AM

Chelsea won again today, it's awesome. After their lost against arsenal, they won three game, than one lost against west ham and after that today still third won. Chelsea dominated match but despite this, matches final result was 0:1. Chelsea improved their game and now I think they will fight for first place on premier league's table.

They are on top of the standings today not sure it will last a long time their competitors would continue to pursue closer
Manchester city have more schedules so that their concentration is broken Chelsea can take advantage of this should be able to take advantage of this situation.
It does look like Manchester City is preoccupied doesn't it?
They barely squeaked out a win last match and it doesn't look in good shape to win their next match.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:23:07 AM

West Brom vs Burnley I think under 2.5 goals is attractive there are some reasons behind it. Burnely is in good shape and it will give tough time to West Brom in this encounter, maybe West Brom will win this match but probably will get finished draw.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:59:32 AM

West Brom vs Burnley I think under 2.5 goals is attractive there are some reasons behind it. Burnely is in good shape and it will give tough time to West Brom in this encounter, maybe West Brom will win this match but probably will get finished draw.
West Brom is strong team compare to Burnley And picking under 2.5 goals @1.63 is a good choice, And Burnley also a good competitor to West Brom they have the capacity to change the game result at any point in time. And the odds also looks good for final result West Brom @1.9 and Burnley @4.4. My suggestion is West Borm.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:06:05 AM

Chelsea won again today, it's awesome. After their lost against arsenal, they won three game, than one lost against west ham and after that today still third won. Chelsea dominated match but despite this, matches final result was 0:1.

At first it seems that they are having trouble to score goals so I wasnt really expected that they coud score goal in the first half. The second half was quite different from the first half, they were more calm and wait for a good opportunity to score although they couldnt score either in the game
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:09:36 AM

Chelsea won again today, it's awesome. After their lost against arsenal, they won three game, than one lost against west ham and after that today still third won. Chelsea dominated match but despite this, matches final result was 0:1.

At first it seems that they are having trouble to score goals so I wasnt really expected that they coud score goal in the first half. The second half was quite different from the first half, they were more calm and wait for a good opportunity to score although they couldnt score either in the game

When players get back from international duty, take into account that they are still tired from all the playing and the travel back to their clubs.  So it wasn't really surprising that some clubs were not scoring a lot of goals that was expected of them.  The perfect example was Liverpool.  Take into account the nationalities of the players who had international duties and how far they traveled.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:29:18 AM

When players get back from international duty, take into account that they are still tired from all the playing and the travel back to their clubs.  So it wasn't really surprising that some clubs were not scoring a lot of goals that was expected of them.  The perfect example was Liverpool.  Take into account the nationalities of the players who had international duties and how far they traveled.

Indeed however it is the coach responsibility to see wether his player is fit for the game or not. There is almost no point for the coach to force the player that isnt fit to play as he might ruin the whole strategy. It is just silly if the reason for their bad performance is because of the international duties
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:29:49 AM

Chelsea is pretty strong side and today it managed so well and won this match. Now Chelsea moved to #1 for short time with difference of a point from Liverpool and Manchester City. So this league is fun to watch going very close.
the difference in points is very close to this, Chelsea must always be vigilant, but I believe the formations that applied Conte now, will make all his difficulties to be able to beat Chelsea. because by stacking Chelsea defender was too strong to be defeated this season.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:43:05 AM

Indeed however it is the coach responsibility to see wether his player is fit for the game or not. There is almost no point for the coach to force the player that isnt fit to play as he might ruin the whole strategy. It is just silly if the reason for their bad performance is because of the international duties

Do you seriously think that?  I mean seriously.  Let's take the Liverpool example.  Coutinho and Firmino are both Brazilians, take into account how tired they are from play and travel in their international duties.  How many miles did they travel, how tough were their opponents, etc...  The same with Mane and the other key players.  So now are you suggesting that Klopp not play these players?  That would even be riskier for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icanscript

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:28:27 AM

Do you seriously think that?  I mean seriously.  Let's take the Liverpool example.  Coutinho and Firmino are both Brazilians, take into account how tired they are from play and travel in their international duties.  How many miles did they travel, how tough were their opponents, etc...  The same with Mane and the other key players.  So now are you suggesting that Klopp not play these players?  That would even be riskier for them.

Internationals ruin everything, I only ever see it invite nationalism and violence. It also causes issue for mainstream club football.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:58:26 AM

This is so true!
Especially the bigger teams in Europe with lots of national players often seems to have problems when the players return form their national teams.
I mean look how much Bayern struggles to make a goal against Dortmund although they played really dominant.
I hate all those non needed international matches, especially the friedly matches.
The clubs should get way bigger compensation when players return home injured or burned out.This is ridiculous.
BTCyuan$euro

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:20:02 AM

But International games are far more important than the Club ones
shadobitz

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:43:39 AM

West Brom vs Burnley I will take West Brom for betting because on home ground they have chance to win this match even Burnley is also looking good there, but I'm pretty sure this time West Brom will get succeed to get its confidence back by winning this match.
icanscript

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:06:59 AM

But International games are far more important than the Club ones

I really do hope this is a sarcastic remark  Undecided
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:13:36 AM

West Brom vs Burnley I will take West Brom for betting because on home ground they have chance to win this match even Burnley is also looking good there, but I'm pretty sure this time West Brom will get succeed to get its confidence back by winning this match.

West Brom did have a lot more chances to win but sometimes Burnley surprise the opponent and won the match
from my point of both teams to score a safer bet I took these considerations when looking at both teams have the same power

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:20:55 AM

I think Leicester's chance to defend their title on this season is almost impossible. But as the last season winner, they still get my attention.
Trust me,they still are the best team I've seen going from 0-100 real quick! Out of no where,no expectations they suddenly hit that spot!I've never been so excited to watch Leicester's  matches as much as I do now.About the title,I hope they show an amazing performance!
They played great as a team last season, but after Kante leaved, they are struggling now and seems Ranieri is only focus to Champions League matches. Well the situation become worse since Schmeicel injured.

About tonight match WBA vs Burnley, I think the result will be draw.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:23:20 AM

Burnley's team are very weak scoring goals away and the WBA seems to be improving, so I bet on the WBA's win or a more cautious bet on "draw no bet".
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:31:53 AM

My pick West Bromwich vs Burnley is both teams to score
My predict the score is 2-1 or 3-1. Good luck guys!
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:56:36 AM

Current leaders Chelsea in the Premier League. Chelsea won the last 6 matches scoring 17 goals and conceding 0 goals!
Conte has finally found the perfect formula for his Chelsea.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:28:17 PM

West Brom - Burnley no doubt about the strength of West Brom and it is possible winner of the game but Burnley have shown very good game in championships matches. Both teams to score yes is looking more comfortable to have minimum stress but more chances of remaining with some more money in the end.
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: