Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
Denharin

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:15:02 AM

I would suggest that you continue on trading. For me it is the most safe way to grow bitcoin rather than investing it at HYIP's because most of them are scam but not all, others will last for month but will be eventually become a scam. Or gambling it because we all know that no one gets rich from gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:29:16 AM

I would suggest that you continue on trading. For me it is the most safe way to grow bitcoin rather than investing it at HYIP's because most of them are scam but not all, others will last for month but will be eventually become a scam. Or gambling it because we all know that no one gets rich from gambling.

I don't know what your definition of scam is by in my book all HYIPs are scams , and everybody knows that even when going it.
because they have an expiration date, and that date only depends on how many gullible people the site can find to fool and take their money, the more these people are the longer it stays but there is no guarantee of return from these services even if you are the very first user.

Only Bitcoin
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:29:17 PM

I don't know what your definition of scam is by in my book all HYIPs are scams , and everybody knows that even when going it.
because they have an expiration date, and that date only depends on how many gullible people the site can find to fool and take their money, the more these people are the longer it stays but there is no guarantee of return from these services even if you are the very first user.
He define scam as if you did not get paid then it is called scam .

Most people defined scam like that, and HYIP as long as they pays you they call it legit and once they stopping pays you they call it scam. anyways everybody agree to stay away from this HYIP service.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:31:57 PM

yeah, trading is the more easiest way to grow our bitcoins, there the risk is much lesser or I will say there is no any risk if he know all about trade, and still if he want the more easiest way to grow his bitcoins then join signature campaign , but there he will require more time for earning bigger.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:31 PM

yeah, trading is the more easiest way to grow our bitcoins, there the risk is much lesser or I will say there is no any risk if he know all about trade, and still if he want the more easiest way to grow his bitcoins then join signature campaign , but there he will require more time for earning bigger.

Trading has indeed (if you're an experienced trader) low risks as Bitcoin is mainly going up throughout the years, but it does require you to have balls of steel in some cases. Even experienced traders let their emotions speak some times, which basically means that no matter how experienced you are, at some point even they will make a loss. Signature campaign earnings are a nice extra bonus on top of your trading profits.
altair09

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:19:21 PM

I dont have much knowledge about trading but i have heard and think that bitcoin price will rise in future.So my plan is just to hold the bitcoins and hope that price will increase.It will not grow bitcoins but the their price will increase.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:35:24 PM

You do grow your btc in trading in a short term your capital roll it to make it increase by doing that called short trade buy now then sell it. In short trade time if the coins is active if you the different is 5-10 sat profit that is the coin have you to buy in short trade. Then try it again until you grow your profit and find another coin to do it once again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:38:11 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 12:04:26 AM by Superways

yeah, he should have to continue on trading it is really a risk-less way to invest and earn good amount of bitcoin online,the other option for him is that he adopt a good altcoin and start to trade with that coin, the traders nowadays are earning better with altcoin as the price of altcoins comes with bigger fluctuations.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:44:00 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 12:37:53 PM by marcuslong

I do suggest to do grow your bitcoin in trading i think is the best way to grow fast. Sometimes people they want to grow there btc in gambling but i think gambling is to risky for those who want easy money. Trading is risky too but not much risky than gabling so go to trading to increase that btc you have.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:42:16 AM

I do suggest to do drow your bitcoin in trading i think is the best way to grow fast. Sometimes people they want to drow there btc in gambling but i think gambling is to risky for those who want easy money. Trading is risky too but not much risky than gabling so go to trading to increase that btc you have.
Trading could be a better way of growing our bitcoins but not for rapidly. When you are rushing with your bitcoin trading or alt-coin trading, you might some results similar to gambling for your trading. Strong research and right timed tradings will multiply your bitcoins to grow. But it needs lot of study and skills learned though experience. Otherwise, your trading my turn into gambling.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:21:34 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

So you want to invest your bitcoins and get a  big profit 100% safely?

All the ponzi,hyip,etc...scammers are waiting for people like you.

There is no way to get a big and guaranteed profit,if anyone is promising this,he is most likely a scammer.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:33:00 PM

You can grown your btc in different way if you want free btc just claim for free faucet by solving captcha. Or you can join sig campaign you just get salary by posting. If you want a big income there are many hyip now or gambling site. That is for risk takers only. And the last one in trading site in a good choice of coin you can get profit in hour.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:33:30 PM

yeah, investing in trade is really a safe way to grow our coins, the best thing in trade is that you will not handle your money to someone else but your money will be with you in your control and whenever you want you can convert it to any form.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:03:54 PM

Not easy to increase bitcoin especially if you have small capital. But if you are patient person so you can grow your bitcoin in your own way.
 Do research to how  you can grow your bitcoin to find how it to grew quickly and safe. Trading and gambling is not advisable for you  to grow your bitcoin because uncertainly if you increase it.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:07:06 PM

Not easy to increase bitcoin especially if you have small capital. But if you are patient person so you can grow your bitcoin in your own way.
 Do research to how  you can grow your bitcoin to find how it to grew quickly and safe. Trading and gambling is not advisable for you  to grow your bitcoin because uncertainly if you increase it.
you're right, it may not be easy to cultivate bitcoin especially in small quantities. but there are some common ways to improve bitcoin, by way of investment or by way of trading. but not everyone can do it, although it can increase revenue, but there is some risk of that place. investment will take considerable time and play trading you should get used in the analysis
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

There are a lot of way for grow BTC, but trading and investing in gambing site are the best

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

Maybe he try trading first in the very small amount so he can practice how to trade bitcoins and how trading works , trading altcoins is the best and you can try to research if it will increase price or decrease  Cheesy

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:29:21 PM

There are a lot of way for grow BTC, but trading and investing in gambing site are the best

Trading is the only solid option. I will never invest in a gambling site. It's the same as investing as in a cloud mining operation.
Every day you need to be worried if they are still there.
thend1949

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:05:47 PM

If you want an easy to grown your bitcoin do gambling it risky but if have luck you can played with gambling. But if you apparantly gambling do not gamble. If you want a one time big time i have another option go in luckorfaith this is the game that you need luck to win.
thend1949

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:01:37 AM

Work or invest.
Do  that the same if you want to grow your bitcoin i think that is the best work and invest if you have work you can grown your earnings if go in investing you earn bitcoin and you can increase it by doing investing two income is great no more worry in the future i guess
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: