Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

i will recommend trading  which is a little bit safe way of making bitcoin.
Trading is not a safe way to grow bitcoin, it is like any other way of earning bitcoin has its own risks and require you some experience to start, the best way for me to grow bitcoin is just to save them until the price gets higher and then sell it and rebuy it when the price drops down, that way you can ensure a safe way to double your bitcoin.
That way I think is included in the investment and it is suitable for the long term. You're right it is a safer way because we are just waiting for the price rises to sell and the price drops to buy. But although risky trade worth a try, because if successful will make a huge profit. Many people who use trade to grow their bitcoin and many people who succeed.
It's all about patience in trading. A lot can be learned when you have the right resources and for that, I think you could really earn there. When it's time to buy at the right time and when to sell, that's the basics but that's not all of it. I haven't tried it yet but it's possible to earn in ways you can't imagine.
Yes as I said previously though risky, but trade was worth a try. It did take a while to be able to get profit, so that you correct it requires patience. I also do trade to grow the bitcoin, it was true initially very difficult but if undertaken diligently and patiently definitely trade skills is better and can get profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

If you want to grow your bitcoin leave all those at your wallet because any kind of "investment" has its own risk. But you can grow those earning those without using them. You can participate in some signature campaign here at bitcointalk and you can earn sure bitcoins. More your account will grow and more will be the bitcoin you will earn. Then you can earn plying gaming but without investing nothing. If you will invest you for sure will lose even your invested money. I'm playing a such game when no one ask for investment but you can win satoshi. For example I can win about 100 k satoshi every day (for the moment not this amount because i want to go ahead in game to earn more later) but this amount can be more. If you want I can send you with pm the reflink (to try if you want).
but that is very slow process. because from signature campaign one can earn a very limited income from a signature campaign it also depend on your rank if you ranks is good one at least Sr Member then you can get a little good profit but still the income from signature campaign is still very low as compare to the income that one can get from trading. therefore i will always recommend you trading.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
By growing your 0.5BTC the good things that you can do is trade the 50% of your capital then the remaining was 50% get the 25% use it to buy other coins which altcoins then trade it, then the 25% left hold it for the future of your bitcoin its up to you, if you like to do it or follow it.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

We can grow our bitcoin through doing trade in the trading platform, next is we can do bitcoin faucets, though to others this just a waste of time, or we can join in the signature campaign that pays bitcoin weekly according to your rank, if your rank are full member and up its a nice to start up in earnings, or you can coins at cheap price that can be multiply by x 10 or more.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 08:16:01 PM

We can grow our bitcoin through doing trade in the trading platform, next is we can do bitcoin faucets, though to others this just a waste of time, or we can join in the signature campaign that pays bitcoin weekly according to your rank, if your rank are full member and up its a nice to start up in earnings, or you can coins at cheap price that can be multiply by x 10 or more.
Doing and claiming in faucet its takes too much time to make a good amount and they are just giving free small amount of faucet.
Trading is much better and staying in bitcoin to usd and usd to bitcoin is more safe to make a good amount of profit buy low and sell high is enough to grow your bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

Doing and claiming in faucet its takes too much time to make a good amount and they are just giving free small amount of faucet.
Trading is much better and staying in bitcoin to usd and usd to bitcoin is more safe to make a good amount of profit buy low and sell high is enough to grow your bitcoin..

Yeah buy bitcoins when the price is low and hold them for the price rise and that is good way to make profits as price of bitcoins keeps on moving up and down so if you buy and sell at the right time then you can expect some good profits at regular intervals.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:44:40 PM

Yeah buy bitcoins when the price is low and hold them for the price rise and that is good way to make profits as price of bitcoins keeps on moving up and down so if you buy and sell at the right time then you can expect some good profits at regular intervals.

This the one of the best way for you to gain more profit from your bitcoin, hold + patience = profit. Buying bitcoin is the best option I think it's too late to buy because of the price is high for now, if you can afford to buy then buy now. This year is more promising for bitcoin it might will rise soon to the moon.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

This the one of the best way for you to gain more profit from your bitcoin, hold + patience = profit. Buying bitcoin is the best option I think it's too late to buy because of the price is high for now, if you can afford to buy then buy now. This year is more promising for bitcoin it might will rise soon to the moon.

Its better to wait for some more time and see if price drops in coming days or not as price may fall and if it goes down then that would be the appropriate time to grab some more bitcoins in wallet but if you are a long term holder then any price is a good price to buy bitcoins as price will surely go higher in long term.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

If you don't buy now, then when are you going to buy? It's never too late to buy bitcoins because bitcoin would still be there after a couple of years, but there's no assurance that the volume would increase. Just like what Satoshi said: "I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large (bitcoin) transaction volume or no volume." (quote source)

It's just a positive and negative thing. You either are going to increase what you bought right now at $1000 or it becomes less than that. Just think of this quote: "The best time to buy was few years ago, second best time is now." (quote source)

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

If you don't buy now, then when are you going to buy? It's never too late to buy bitcoins because bitcoin would still be there after a couple of years, but there's no assurance that the volume would increase. Just like what Satoshi said: "I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large (bitcoin) transaction volume or no volume." (quote source)

It's just a positive and negative thing. You either are going to increase what you bought right now at $1000 or it becomes less than that. Just think of this quote: "The best time to buy was few years ago, second best time is now." (quote source)

That is a good decision to wait for the price of bitcoin to drop and buy as much as possible. because nowadays the price of bitcoin is continuously fluctuating from $900 and $1000 so there is $100 profit per week per bitcoin which is much higher for a trader.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

-snip-
That is a good decision to wait for the price of bitcoin to drop and buy as much as possible. because nowadays the price of bitcoin is continuously fluctuating from $900 and $1000 so there is $100 profit per week per bitcoin which is much higher for a trader.

as the picture that i snipped for brevity suggests, waiting for the bitcoin price to drop is not such a wise move. you can die waiting for the price to drop.

and in my opinion the mentality of those who are waiting for a drop to get in prevents them from even making any profit. because most of them that i have seen so far are waiting for a major drop and when a drop which is rather big happens like yesterday, they panic and think bitcoin is dead so they stay away completely. then price rises again like today and since they missed the chance to buy bitcoin cheap and now it is "expensive" again, they continue waiting!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Potato Chips

Activity: 2758
Merit: 893

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:45:28 PM

-snip-

as the picture that i snipped for brevity suggests, waiting for the bitcoin price to drop is not such a wise move. you can die waiting for the price to drop.

and in my opinion the mentality of those who are waiting for a drop to get in prevents them from even making any profit. because most of them that i have seen so far are waiting for a major drop and when a drop which is rather big happens like yesterday, they panic and think bitcoin is dead so they stay away completely. then price rises again like today and since they missed the chance to buy bitcoin cheap and now it is "expensive" again, they continue waiting!

What do you mean? Price dropping is normal in bitcoin but I have to agree  that waiting for a major drop is not a wise decision.

It were me, I would buy everytime I got an oppotunity and when it drops I would not resort to panic selling because even

though it hasn't been a year since I got myself involved in bitcoin, I know the basics. Look, If the price drops/rises, buy/sell a

portion of your bitcoins it will be a cycle of that. Waiting is a part of being a trader but waiting without a proper observation and

analysis is not

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

Its better to wait for some more time and see if price drops in coming days or not as price may fall and if it goes down then that would be the appropriate time to grab some more bitcoins in wallet but if you are a long term holder then any price is a good price to buy bitcoins as price will surely go higher in long term.
i think you are wasting your time to wait for low price of bitcoin i am sure bitcoin will be never drop it price because bitcoin is going to rising its price too much faster day by day and i think the current price is much more better to buy bitcoin and bitcoin will be more increase its price in coming few days.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

i think you are wasting your time to wait for low price of bitcoin i am sure bitcoin will be never drop it price because bitcoin is going to rising its price too much faster day by day and i think the current price is much more better to buy bitcoin and bitcoin will be more increase its price in coming few days.
i am also here waiting for low price of bitcoin when bitcoin fall its price then i will buy bitcoin in high amount and then hold it for the future but now i think bitcoin will be no more drop it price and it will rising its price day to day so the current price is really good to buy bitcoin.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:08:02 AM

Yes. When is the right time for Bitcoin's price is "low"? Maybe "$500 or even "$200" no it's not going to happen and I agree with you buying bitcoin now is the best idea because the price is falling.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

Yes. When is the right time for Bitcoin's price is "low"? Maybe "$500 or even "$200" no it's not going to happen and I agree with you buying bitcoin now is the best idea because the price is falling.
What are you talking about, the price isn't falling at all. Another point is that the price right now isn't that tempting to buy at because nothing indicates a massive upswing any time soon.

Chances for the price to go up are equal to the chances to go down, which is exactly why you should stick to hodl the coins you already have. Only if you don't have any coins then you could think about buying.

I just don't understand why people always tend to wait so long before they start buying. There were enough opportunities to buy coins far below current prices not that long ago, but no, right now is when they start buying.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

I don't see anywhere that the price of bitcoin is falling at a moment and we are sitting at $1k level which is pretty good price to have and I don't think that this is the best time to buy bitcoins as most of the people will consider this price to be very high for making investments and they will wait for the price drop to buy bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr. Regi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

What are you talking about, the price isn't falling at all. Another point is that the price right now isn't that tempting to buy at because nothing indicates a massive upswing any time soon.

Chances for the price to go up are equal to the chances to go down, which is exactly why you should stick to hodl the coins you already have. Only if you don't have any coins then you could think about buying.

I just don't understand why people always tend to wait so long before they start buying. There were enough opportunities to buy coins far below current prices not that long ago, but no, right now is when they start buying.

Just discovered this all, so don't really have a choice.
Think I am going to buy a little just to be able to trade and work with other coins.
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 777

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

I don't see anywhere that the price of bitcoin is falling at a moment and we are sitting at $1k level which is pretty good price to have and I don't think that this is the best time to buy bitcoins as most of the people will consider this price to be very high for making investments and they will wait for the price drop to buy bitcoins.

I think it's good to buy bitcoins now, why not? The price will increase more yet, I thought the price would say stable near 900$, but I was wrong, it already came back to 1000$ very fast, and it will increase more yet, it's to buy bitcoins safely.
The investment will worth, following what happened since January I think the spectatives are good to have bitcoin near 1500$ in the middle of this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:05:08 PM

I think it's because they gain a lot confidence from the price that has gone up quite a bit. For them an increased price is some sort of a confirmation that the market is doing well and likely to head up even more. However, the reality is that quite often these people end up seeing themselves buy at the top where after that the price starts heading down. These people simply don't have the courage to buy at the time the price goes down. This was the case back when the price was just $300 and it's still exactly like that right now. No difference.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: