Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 07:37:48 AM

Like trading with a positive trust person is fine.
But I would suggest you that signature campaigns are the
Best way to earn bitcoins.
Like my campaign is the best among every other.
So I earn a lot. all thanks to my campaign.
But still you can try to enroll is a campaign and earn around 10$ per week or so.
Then buy stuff at cheaper rates and sell at higher.
This is done by many to increase profits.

Earnings from the signature campaign is a good thing but I don't see it as the best thing because it is kind of tip given by the advertising company to the users who put company's advertisement in their signature. It should be a secondary or third source of income IMO. There are many profitable ways of earning money which pays more than signature campaigns.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:34:15 AM

But still you can try to enroll is a campaign and earn around 10$ per week or so.

Earnings from the signature campaign is a good thing but I don't see it as the best thing because it is kind of tip given by the advertising company to the users who put company's advertisement in their signature. It should be a secondary or third source of income IMO. There are many profitable ways of earning money which pays more than signature campaigns.

Like those earnings you can see, signature campaign would be your sidelines, it can be your profit to invest on. Investing on trades is likely you are on gambling stage, you cannot predict whether you can earn or lose your money. You can have the tradings as your primary earnings, while your signature campaign would be your own profit to have an investment. Others prefer faucets as the main profit of yours, but it is only for short time earnings.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

Like those earnings you can see, signature campaign would be your sidelines, it can be your profit to invest on. Investing on trades is likely you are on gambling stage, you cannot predict whether you can earn or lose your money. You can have the tradings as your primary earnings, while your signature campaign would be your own profit to have an investment. Others prefer faucets as the main profit of yours, but it is only for short time earnings.

I agree use your money you earn from signature campaigns then invest it in trading if you dont want really get a money from your profit use your earnings from signature campaigns. On the other hand trading is good source of profit too but you should have investment from it though trading is not easy job if you are just new but i could say you should have a experience and knowledge.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

I agree use your money you earn from signature campaigns then invest it in trading if you dont want really get a money from your profit use your earnings from signature campaigns. On the other hand trading is good source of profit too but you should have investment from it though trading is not easy job if you are just new but i could say you should have a experience and knowledge.

It also be one of the solution if you do not have enough profit or capital. Sometimes, small capital can lead you to big capital, small capital can earn a lot, even though you are not spending some money. But be careful on your investment, sometimes, your earnings will be gone if you fail on your investment.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:52:15 AM

yeah. there are many ways of earning money which pays better than signature campaigns. but they are not easy as signature campaigns. even signature campaigns also require some knowledge about bitcoin. but to do other farm of works you must be an expert on that specific field. otherwise you can't get success,
Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

yeah. there are many ways of earning money which pays better than signature campaigns. but they are not easy as signature campaigns. even signature campaigns also require some knowledge about bitcoin. but to do other farm of works you must be an expert on that specific field. otherwise you can't get success,

I believe that there is nothing as free lunch. One must take efforts if he is willing to make a good amount of money and further I also expect from everyone (including myself) to produce something valuable to others. The World is full of crap and internet is not an exception so something valuable is really the need of the information seekers and thus the best things should be prioritised for them.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

You can trade your Bitcoins in LBC or other exchanges and increase with potential profit if you play as safe trading , or you can invest in risky investment projects but remember the risk involvement or you can simply check Magnr Savings .

Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

You can trade your Bitcoins in LBC or other exchanges and increase with potential profit if you play as safe trading , or you can invest in risky investment projects but remember the risk involvement or you can simply check Magnr Savings .

Safe trading? Is there such a thing? I always think I am risking it just from the start that i bought some, altcoins or even bitcoin itself. There is no telling to when you can lose so I dont think there is such a thing like that. Even at the gambling website there are some losses. If they dont gain profit then you wont also, or worse tou lose some of it.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

Safe trading? Is there such a thing? I always think I am risking it just from the start that i bought some, altcoins or even bitcoin itself. There is no telling to when you can lose so I dont think there is such a thing like that. Even at the gambling website there are some losses. If they dont gain profit then you wont also, or worse tou lose some of it.

Yes there is no safe trading but when you manage your funds by yourself then yes it is . When you sell in LBC for Cash its safe trade , When you sell/buy btc in exchanges like bitstamp / btc-e then its safe trade if you know when to sell and when to buy and profit for yourself , short / long trade .

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

yeah many people are trying to grow up their bitcoin through signature campaign but i think trading is much more good than signature campaign because we can earn bitcoin in short time and i high amount because trading is very profitable.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

It also be one of the solution if you do not have enough profit or capital. Sometimes, small capital can lead you to big capital, small capital can earn a lot, even though you are not spending some money. But be careful on your investment, sometimes, your earnings will be gone if you fail on your investment.
Sure small investment capitals can earn you profits eventually, but that takes a lot of time and I mean a lot, especially if you tend to spend some of the money, the best thing to do is to get a real job and use the money to earn to buy some bitcoin and start trading with it but be careful where to put your money because I have seen a lot of people lose a lot because they get greedy and impatient.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:14:02 AM

Sure small investment capitals can earn you profits eventually, but that takes a lot of time and I mean a lot, especially if you tend to spend some of the money, the best thing to do is to get a real job and use the money to earn to buy some bitcoin and start trading with it but be careful where to put your money because I have seen a lot of people lose a lot because they get greedy and impatient.

Small capital, longer to wait to earn a lot of money, while Large capital can earn big money in short period of time. We seen a lot of people lose their money because they invest large capital in wrong investment. If get a real job, we need to have a sideline like bitcoins.
Uncurlhalo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:07:37 AM

You can use the same channel to get more bitcoins through which you raised that amount. While investing in new options, you have to be extremely careful because unless there is proper research behind it, the risk would be much more if you are investing without research.

Argus the revolution in making
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:39:51 PM

yes i also consider bitcoin as my main source of earning bitcoin. although signature campaign can give you bitcoin without any risk of losing your own bitcoin, but still i prefer bitcoin trading because, from trading i can make more good amount of that i cannot earn from any other source of earning bitcoins.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:43:22 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 04:15:10 PM by Superways

The earnings from the signature campaign is limited But those people who have good knowledge about bitcoin and do not have any other skills like programming and designing to earn from bitcoin can find signature campaign as a good source to earn some extra money from bitcoin and along with that they can also earn by writing some articles on different websites which provide that opportunity and they also can start their blogs and write for it.
Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:28:53 PM

The earnings from the signature campaign is limited But those people who have good knowledge about bitcoin and do not have any other skills like programming and designing to earn from bitcoin can find signature campaign as a good source to earn some extra money from bitcoin and along with that they can also earn by writing some articles on different websites which provide that opportunity and they also can start their blogs and write for it.

Exactly, that's what believe and advice others. There are many other ways where the income is literally unlimited as far as you can give best results than anyone else so don't be dependent on signature campaigns or faucets where we get the little amount. Even forum staff, campaign managers and companies don't want to consider signature campaign as the primary source of earning.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Do some trade, then buy coins on which you think the value price has a potential to increase. Make your own effort of how are you going to do it to grow your coins here. You could also try to join in the signature campaign anyway, it can help to your earnings too.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

You can use the same channel to get more bitcoins through which you raised that amount. While investing in new options, you have to be extremely careful because unless there is proper research behind it, the risk would be much more if you are investing without research.
Yes best way on that is when you are going to think on what you want to do on bitcoin you can solit thatinto many ways to grow rather than investment you can also do gambling. Being a good ongoogle can also help onwhat he needs to know everythingisim google i guess.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

Yes best way on that is when you are going to think on what you want to do on bitcoin you can solit thatinto many ways to grow rather than investment you can also do gambling. Being a good ongoogle can also help onwhat he needs to know everythingisim google i guess.
I am not sure that gambling will be good investment. I have many friends who gamble but they just constantly lose money. I recommend for a novice trader to trade BTC-fiat because the risk is smaller, although fluctuations in the price is also smaller than the BTC-altcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

I am not sure that gambling will be good investment. I have many friends who gamble but they just constantly lose money. I recommend for a novice trader to trade BTC-fiat because the risk is smaller, although fluctuations in the price is also smaller than the BTC-altcoin.

Gambling is really not a good investment. You always need luck to win in gambling. And beating the house is almost impossible. I agree that btc-fiat has smaller risk but it will require some huge capital because if you just have a small capital to begin in btc-fiat trading, you won't feel the profit of it. Unlike in altcoin trading there are many cheap coins to buy but the risk compare to btc-fiat trading is a little bit bigger because almost altcoins are scam and just a pump and dump scheme.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: