Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Do some trade, then buy coins on which you think the value price has a potential to increase. Make your own effort of how are you going to do it to grow your coins here. You could also try to join in the signature campaign anyway, it can help to your earnings too.
He already have collected a good amount to take any start now he do not need to wait any more for other income from signature campaign but he have to start trade with that BTC. He will earn a good income only if he will choose for good strategy and for good and potential coins for his trade. Plus I will suggest him to stay away from ponzi investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

If you want to grow your bitcoin leave all those at your wallet because any kind of "investment" has its own risk. But you can grow those earning those without using them. You can participate in some signature campaign here at bitcointalk and you can earn sure bitcoins. More your account will grow and more will be the bitcoin you will earn. Then you can earn plying gaming but without investing nothing. If you will invest you for sure will lose even your invested money. I'm playing a such game when no one ask for investment but you can win satoshi. For example I can win about 100 k satoshi every day (for the moment not this amount because i want to go ahead in game to earn more later) but this amount can be more. If you want I can send you with pm the reflink (to try if you want).
I suggest you not to stop on trading , as you say you still earn for it . Just consider some other things like campaign here in bitcointak. It's easy and fair for you because you work to earn . And don't consider gambling anymore because it's to risky . You'll just gamble your money and there is higher probability to lose . Just Invest on trading and focus on campaign. Don't rush to earn it's better to earn while you are working hard .
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Do some trade, then buy coins on which you think the value price has a potential to increase. Make your own effort of how are you going to do it to grow your coins here. You could also try to join in the signature campaign anyway, it can help to your earnings too.
He already have collected a good amount to take any start now he do not need to wait any more for other income from signature campaign but he have to start trade with that BTC. He will earn a good income only if he will choose for good strategy and for good and potential coins for his trade. Plus I will suggest him to stay away from ponzi investment.
choose Iconomi for trading. it is a new currency but it have a solid potential, and joining good ICOs also a good way to earn profit. but only invest in good and potential ICOs. never invest in ICOs which do not have a lot of invest...
than you may be able to earn some.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

You can use the same channel to get more bitcoins through which you raised that amount. While investing in new options, you have to be extremely careful because unless there is proper research behind it, the risk would be much more if you are investing without research.
Yes best way on that is when you are going to think on what you want to do on bitcoin you can solit thatinto many ways to grow rather than investment you can also do gambling. Being a good ongoogle can also help onwhat he needs to know everythingisim google i guess.
Gambling is not recommended fot growinh your bitcoins brcause there is high chance that you can lose all your bitcoins and can lead also for depressions that will surely a bad effect for yourself.

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

Like trading with a positive trust person is fine.
But I would suggest you that signature campaigns are the
Best way to earn bitcoins.
Like my campaign is the best among every other.
So I earn a lot. all thanks to my campaign.
But still you can try to enroll is a campaign and earn around 10$ per week or so.
Then buy stuff at cheaper rates and sell at higher.
This is done by many to increase profits.

Earnings from the signature campaign is a good thing but I don't see it as the best thing because it is kind of tip given by the advertising company to the users who put company's advertisement in their signature. It should be a secondary or third source of income IMO. There are many profitable ways of earning money which pays more than signature campaigns.

Like those earnings you can see, signature campaign would be your sidelines, it can be your profit to invest on. Investing on trades is likely you are on gambling stage, you cannot predict whether you can earn or lose your money. You can have the tradings as your primary earnings, while your signature campaign would be your own profit to have an investment. Others prefer faucets as the main profit of yours, but it is only for short time earnings.

I agree use your money you earn from signature campaigns then invest it in trading if you dont want really get a money from your profit use your earnings from signature campaigns. On the other hand trading is good source of profit too but you should have investment from it though trading is not easy job if you are just new but i could say you should have a experience and knowledge.
yes you are all right mate. what you earn from signature campaigns is somewhat a good way to grow your bitcoins through investing and trading thus this requires skills and knowledge as what warwar said further. what you have earned in signature campaigns might be lost if you just trade (for instance) without any knowledge about trading, market and good coins to trade.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

By growing our bitcoinBTC, my idea was I think is we must look for a campaign where we are capable to participate in the signature campaign for us to ear bounties after the campaign.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

You can use the same channel to get more bitcoins through which you raised that amount. While investing in new options, you have to be extremely careful because unless there is proper research behind it, the risk would be much more if you are investing without research.
Yes best way on that is when you are going to think on what you want to do on bitcoin you can solit thatinto many ways to grow rather than investment you can also do gambling. Being a good ongoogle can also help onwhat he needs to know everythingisim google i guess.
I am not sure that gambling will be good investment. I have many friends who gamble but they just constantly lose money. I recommend for a novice trader to trade BTC-fiat because the risk is smaller, although fluctuations in the price is also smaller than the BTC-altcoin.
It is really not better to think that gambling is investment because if someone will think it as investment and will invest his capital in gambling to play games then he is on great mistake and will lose all of them sooner at there. I will suggest to not to go for gambling to invest your money and find a good place for investment like start our own business or start trade.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

If you want to grow your bitcoin leave all those at your wallet because any kind of "investment" has its own risk. But you can grow those earning those without using them. You can participate in some signature campaign here at bitcointalk and you can earn sure bitcoins. More your account will grow and more will be the bitcoin you will earn. Then you can earn plying gaming but without investing nothing. If you will invest you for sure will lose even your invested money. I'm playing a such game when no one ask for investment but you can win satoshi. For example I can win about 100 k satoshi every day (for the moment not this amount because i want to go ahead in game to earn more later) but this amount can be more. If you want I can send you with pm the reflink (to try if you want).
I suggest you not to stop on trading , as you say you still earn for it . Just consider some other things like campaign here in bitcointak. It's easy and fair for you because you work to earn . And don't consider gambling anymore because it's to risky . You'll just gamble your money and there is higher probability to lose . Just Invest on trading and focus on campaign. Don't rush to earn it's better to earn while you are working hard .
Indeed, I think the best way to earn btc is to stay away as much as you can from risks like gambling or investing in sites, working hard for the bitcoin you earn is much more satisfying and if you have a skill that it is needed you would have a high chance of earning a lot, trading is not that risky so you might want to consider it.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:42:28 PM

By growing our bitcoinBTC, my idea was I think is we must look for a campaign where we are capable to participate in the signature campaign for us to ear bounties after the campaign.
i think signature campaign payment is very much low so i prefer that trading is much more better than signature campaign because we can earn bitcoin in big amount through trading and signature campaign pay in low amount of bitcoin .
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:51:18 PM

i think signature campaign payment is very much low so i prefer that trading is much more better than signature campaign because we can earn bitcoin in big amount through trading and signature campaign pay in low amount of bitcoin .

You can expect a higher earnings from signature campaign only if you have a high rank account or else your earnings would be very low but its a great help to have some amount of bitcoins in your wallet but if you are looking to grow your bitcoins quickly then trading is the best way to do it.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:44:58 AM

You can expect a higher earnings from signature campaign only if you have a high rank account or else your earnings would be very low but its a great help to have some amount of bitcoins in your wallet but if you are looking to grow your bitcoins quickly then trading is the best way to do it.
I believe you understand that individual has different definition of what is high and low earning, some who earns at 100 dollars from doing campaign would already see it as a substantial amount, however for other people, it's just a small amount of money. With that kind of earning, you cannot live a comfortable life and I know that is what we are hoping to achieve while we are engaging with the risk of bitcoin's investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

But still you can try to enroll is a campaign and earn around 10$ per week or so.

Earnings from the signature campaign is a good thing but I don't see it as the best thing because it is kind of tip given by the advertising company to the users who put company's advertisement in their signature. It should be a secondary or third source of income IMO. There are many profitable ways of earning money which pays more than signature campaigns.
The earnings from the signature campaign is limited But those people who have good knowledge about bitcoin and do not have any other skills like programming and designing to earn from bitcoin can find signature campaign as a good source to earn some extra money from bitcoin and along with that they can also earn by writing some articles on different websites which provide that opportunity and they also can start their blogs and write for it.

Not everyone can earn through blog and article writing as it requires good writing skills and not many people has such skills. Another easy way to earn bitcoins is by trading Altcoins. It is not difficult to learn altcoin trading and if you invest in good coins , you can get good return on investments.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

The earnings from the signature campaign is limited But those people who have good knowledge about bitcoin and do not have any other skills like programming and designing to earn from bitcoin can find signature campaign as a good source to earn some extra money from bitcoin and along with that they can also earn by writing some articles on different websites which provide that opportunity and they also can start their blogs and write for it.

Not everyone can earn through blog and article writing as it requires good writing skills and not many people has such skills. Another easy way to earn bitcoins is by trading Altcoins. It is not difficult to learn altcoin trading and if you invest in good coins , you can get good return on investments.

Exactly. I believe that there are two ways to earn good amount of money, regardless of what form the money is. You either are knowledgeable about something that other people aren't or you're going to do things that other people are not willing to do. Without saying, the two creates a synergy.

If a certain method can easily be learned and most people don't mind doing it, it wouldn't pay that much. An example of this is faucet which essentially is just captcha solving. Everyone can solve captchas. Everyone don't mind solving captchas. So the price for solving captcha is very low.

Another example is when you go to the dentist. The dentist is just pulling the teeth out of your mouth yet you still pay him good amount of money. It's because he's knowledgeable about how to pull a teeth without making the patient suffer from infection.

Optional (not really bitcoin related but you get the point): As an example for the latter, you can earn a relatively good amount of money from cleaning the septic tank. No one wants to clean their own septic tank not because they don't know how to, but because they don't want to. People don't mind paying a good amount of money for this task.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Exactly. I believe that there are two ways to earn good amount of money, regardless of what form the money is. You either are knowledgeable about something that other people aren't or you're going to do things that other people are not willing to do. Without saying, the two creates a synergy.

If a certain method can easily be learned and most people don't mind doing it, it wouldn't pay that much. An example of this is faucet which essentially is just captcha solving. Everyone can solve captchas. Everyone don't mind solving captchas. So the price for solving captcha is very low.

Another example is when you go to the dentist. The dentist is just pulling the teeth out of your mouth yet you still pay him good amount of money. It's because he's knowledgeable about how to pull a teeth without making the patient suffer from infection.

Optional (not really bitcoin related but you get the point): As an example for the latter, you can earn a relatively good amount of money from cleaning the septic tank. No one wants to clean their own septic tank not because they don't know how to, but because they don't want to. People don't mind paying a good amount of money for this task.

The best of it I think is to make investments on it, we should know what will be going to happen, or what we can do to make your own money, instead of doing your own money will be. This kind of money earnings can help us all to make money should be.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

Look, when you bought bitcoin you are already invested. Buying and selling is trading okay that is true but still what else did you think when you bought bitcoin. It is not just hyip or gambling investing is truly the "investing" that you say. You bought something that you think will give you some reward in the future then that is it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:48:01 PM

you are right that trading is much more better than signature campaign there is two reason between trading and signature campaign we can earn from signature campaign in low amount and i think just trading is very good and perfect way to make a big profit and easily grow up our bitcoin from bitcoin trading.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:29:46 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 08:07:21 PM by t3ChNo

Getting into trading, sell some services and goods are a great start to grow your BTC. You'll get a lot of insights just by reading this forums.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:13:50 AM

You can try lending your money on exchanges like Poloniex, OKCoin and so forth. Just keep in mind that you're giving up control over your BTC once you lend it until the duration of the loan has expired.

What I found to be a comfortable way of increasing the amount of my BTC is getting passive income on trading sites. If you get others to sign up using your link, you'll get rewards for every trade they do (mostly, it's a percentage of the trading fees or spread from each trade).

I don't prefer to lend money on exchange sites better to go with trading. I don't want to have some obligations on paying debts.

There are a lot of other ways to grow your bitcoins and if you are one of those people who are holding a lot.

You may also invest with bankroll casino's.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

You can try lending your money on exchanges like Poloniex, OKCoin and so forth. Just keep in mind that you're giving up control over your BTC once you lend it until the duration of the loan has expired.

What I found to be a comfortable way of increasing the amount of my BTC is getting passive income on trading sites. If you get others to sign up using your link, you'll get rewards for every trade they do (mostly, it's a percentage of the trading fees or spread from each trade).
Online lending is total risk and if anyone will want to start that business then he will put himself in a great risk if someone want to start lending business then he do not need to start it online but in his own area he can find a number of people for that business. But if possible for him he have to start something new with that money like if he will start his own business then he can earn much higher amount of money.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

Online lending is total risk and if anyone will want to start that business then he will put himself in a great risk if someone want to start lending business then he do not need to start it online but in his own area he can find a number of people for that business. But if possible for him he have to start something new with that money like if he will start his own business then he can earn much higher amount of money.
yes starting a business is very good idea as in business all of the profit and the success of the business will depend on his hard work and he will not wait for any other person to see if he will work hard to get the profit or not but when he will want the success for his investment then he will not stop hard work and will continue to work for the progress of the business and he will have control on his capital and business and profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: