Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

Holding them is clearly the safest long term approach, they don't deteriorate overtime and it's finite so you know you own that fraction of the supply.
I agree with you holding our bitcoin is the best way to do to grow or to rise its value, and i belive that if we will only just hold our bitcoin for long time is we can surely make a big money and maybe became rich in the future by only holding our bitcoin.

odinson0008

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

U can try to speculate on alts. Some of them are made for this reason
lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Your bitcoin can grow fast by just investing or trading. Yes is it!
But be take care of where do you trade or invest your bitcoin. Bittrex and Forex those trader are the best.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:37 PM

If you want to grow your bitcoins really fast then you can go for gambling but its a very risky method to grow your bitcoins as there are higher chances of loosing money in it and most of the times the results won't be in your favor so its good to avoid it and comparatively trading is good method to grow your bitcoins depending on your skills and knowledge about the market.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

In my opinion gambling is for some lazy lucky guys and who don't want to use his senses to be able to earn his bitcoin.  they only depends on his luck.  I would say gambling is not recommended.  I am against it to use as a medium to grow your BTC because of the huge possibility of you losing all your investment in gambling.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them, sell some or all when the price appreciate. That too is a risk because the price may be stagnant for a pretty long time, but safe to indulge in. I grow my bitcoin with a company, not sure I'm allowed to promote it here, so I wont. You could message me privately for that
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

this is very easy, how to buy bitcoin after that you buy altcoin the price is still cheap and do not just just 1 altcoin but altcoin lot, the price is still under $ 5 when it rises then you will get many benefits that can develop bitcoin you have.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

But be take care of where do you trade or invest your bitcoin. Bittrex and Forex those trader are the best.

Yes, by investment or trading both are good ways to increase the bitcoin. But in Forex how we can grow our bitcoin?
In Forex trading we can earn money but we can't earn bitcoin.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

the first thing that you should prepare yourself for that is to wait for the right time and use your skills and mind for now to grow your bitcoin means that you should save bitcoin for the future and to invest that money for the future the investment will make your initial money money more. the people of the modern world are growing their money through this policy.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

Trading is the good way to grow our bitcoins.
I think the traders nowadays are earning better with altcoin.
A good  research about every coin  is necessary before trading. So you can buy some good coin from exchanger.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:57:22 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

this is very easy, how to buy bitcoin after that you buy altcoin the price is still cheap and do not just just 1 altcoin but altcoin lot, the price is still under $ 5 when it rises then you will get many benefits that can develop bitcoin you have.

I can't understand what you were saying here to be honest. There is a lot of altcoins out there which price is $5 and I don't know which altcoin it is. It would be better I guess if you are going to fix a little bit your English grammar so that giving opinions in your opinion would be easier next time.
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:03:48 AM

Day trade is the best way to grow your wealth if you have a decent amount of bitcoin, if you have an amount you can spare you may want to gamble, however there is way more risk on gambling than investing. If you trade with a little capital you can grow it but you will need to invest a huge amount of time and effort.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:51:21 AM

Trading is risky,you can losing your money.I'll suggest you to try out  the lending section and find some microloans, preferably with collateral.
It will make a nice profit for you
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

Yes forex trading can grow your money fast but you can lose all your capital within a day it's very risky i would rather invest on promising ico.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:05:36 AM

If you want to get more btc then it's good to invest in altcoin right now, this is the alt season so everything is going to pump up very high so just choose a coin that you like but buy it only during the dip and not at the ATH
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:18:08 AM

If you want to get more btc then it's good to invest in altcoin right now, this is the alt season so everything is going to pump up very high so just choose a coin that you like but buy it only during the dip and not at the ATH
Yeah, because through trading you can make a much bigger money if you only invested in the right coins. Growing bitcoins is not easy so you must learn it first apply and then go trade.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
coinhunterr

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are inexpensive now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!
ICOfighterr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:23 AM

Trading market for altcoins has potential for high profits, but with high risks. A good research about every coin is necessary before investing.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

Just trading altcoins, this is the easy way I think. You can search on coinmarketcap.com, there are a lots of altcoin name.
I will support your stance that there are numerous methods of making bitcoin and other digital currencies and the most common are already mentioned by you. Signature campaigns are so far the most used and profitable method of making coins especially bitcoin because it is hard to buy it directly by cash. Trading is quite unpredictable and demands a lot of hard work, so I am not much in favor of using it.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:45:05 AM

Crypto trading on reputable exchanges can give you a handsome return if you are ready to pay the price of 24 hours continuous hard work to learn the best trading skills and work on your emotional balance to avoid unpredictable risk. But if you can't trade then go for well researched ICOs and low priced altcoins and spread your investment across a couple of them. Lucky on your side, you will make it big in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: