Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

maybe buying a potential altcoin, is good idea ?
or you can buy new vga for mining it Roll Eyes
Yep good idea buying a potential altcoin in that way you can groe your bitcoin and also lessen the risk of your bitcoins unlike gambliing or investing in hyip sites no guarantees.

The main problem is, not all people knows how to choose which altcoin is potential to invest. Sometime we think coin X is so potential to be great altcoin but in fact it can be failed coin. Investing in altcoin is like a gambling as well, but we need to do some researches and analysis about the altcoin.

In my opinion, investing in altcoin is a great way to make bitcoin, we can choose the best altcoin to invest
At top 5 volume coins in coinmarketcap site. I think, ICN is the one between that all which great coin to invest.

I think the ICN hype is already over. The coin has already skyrocketed around 40k-50k satoshi each and now it's back to 23k sats. The hype is over. The people that have invested in it in the start has already sold their coins when the price went up so now it's dumped. I'm not seeing any move that can further increase ICN's price. That's just how it is with altcoins. It's nothing but something that we trade. The purpose of it or the actual value of the coin is neglected by most.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

maybe buying a potential altcoin, is good idea ?
or you can buy new vga for mining it Roll Eyes
Yep good idea buying a potential altcoin in that way you can groe your bitcoin and also lessen the risk of your bitcoins unlike gambliing or investing in hyip sites no guarantees.

The main problem is, not all people knows how to choose which altcoin is potential to invest. Sometime we think coin X is so potential to be great altcoin but in fact it can be failed coin. Investing in altcoin is like a gambling as well, but we need to do some researches and analysis about the altcoin.

In my opinion, investing in altcoin is a great way to make bitcoin, we can choose the best altcoin to invest
At top 5 volume coins in coinmarketcap site. I think, ICN is the one between that all which great coin to invest.

I often give is advice to others as well, but I cannot trust myself in investing in altcoins. I feel like it is gambling and it will definitely have some addictive effects on me.

Anyway, thank you for all the replies! I am trying to keep up with all of them and lurk on this thread often.
Investing in altcoins is not that kind of gambling because you need to do research first and also read different feed backs in different sites or places to make sure that the altcoin that you are investing is a good one and not that scam scheme altcoin. For me, Investing in altcoin will be gambling if you are a greedy person who just invest and then do nothing.
Investing in such thing is risky if you have nothing to know about it I think it is just a madness and not a good idea although investing in altcoin is good way to earn and increase money but experience and knowledge of it is the key thing for this you have to gain some before doing such.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:45:03 AM

buying vga, mining altcoin convert to btc, you can double your bitcoin in 1year  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:04:09 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
If until know you didn't sell your bitcoin your lucky because I think since 2015 your money now is double or triple so you are very lucky about that. I will suggest that for now just hold your bitcoin because the price of it is still pumping and don't invest it somewhere it is good for you to just save money from signature campaign because the bitcoin price is still pumping and in the speculation the bitcoin price will reach the 2500$ each so better to save bitcoin now for you to have a lot of profit.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:52:17 AM

Investing in altcoins is not that kind of gambling because you need to do research first and also read different feed backs in different sites or places to make sure that the altcoin that you are investing is a good one and not that scam scheme altcoin. For me, Investing in altcoin will be gambling if you are a greedy person who just invest and then do nothing.
Yes, altcoin investments are too risky to have. Still, investing in altcoin is different thing from gambling which is the source to increase your earning when you are doing it with select altcoins like more established altcoins.

Yes, investing in altcoin is much better than gambling but it requires a lot of concentration and you have to keep in view to the market’s up and down.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:28:44 PM

Yes, altcoin investments are too risky to have. Still, investing in altcoin is different thing from gambling which is the source to increase your earning when you are doing it with select altcoins like more established altcoins.

Yes, investing in altcoin is much better than gambling but it requires a lot of concentration and you have to keep in view to the market’s up and down.

Exactly and agreed that altcoins is a better place to grow your bitcoins instead of taking help from gambling to grow them as in gambling most of the times results will not be in your favor and you will be making profits once in a blue moon but in trading with good knowledge and strategy you can expect regular profits and altcoin market is risky too but its worth to take risk in trading instead of wasting time and money in gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

Indeed, the altcoin market is hard even for an experienced trader since the prices are unstable and it takes a lot of time trying to watch and understand how the prices change, so if you have the time and you got some experience in trading yeah you could grow a lot of bitcoin from altcoins, otherwise you are signing your own death wish because it is too risky.
Nabicoma

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

Indeed, the altcoin market is hard even for an experienced trader since the prices are unstable and it takes a lot of time trying to watch and understand how the prices change, so if you have the time and you got some experience in trading yeah you could grow a lot of bitcoin from altcoins, otherwise you are signing your own death wish because it is too risky.

If you can mine some good altcoins and then sell them for bitcoin, then you can make some good profit.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

buying vga, mining altcoin convert to btc, you can double your bitcoin in 1year  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Interestingly enough that is good strategy. it seems that would be a nice passive income. but if I only had a little BTC then I would prefer to trade, I think that the best way to grow my bitcoin. Not everyone has enough capital to start minning.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

Interestingly enough that is good strategy. it seems that would be a nice passive income. but if I only had a little BTC then I would prefer to trade, I think that the best way to grow my bitcoin. Not everyone has enough capital to start minning.
Mining is a more complicated method, we can grow our BTC easily, but the requirement is so expensive. We need to invest more money here, and it's not sure that you will get back your investment in one year. You want to mine more you need to buy an expensive machine and need more power supply to run mining. So trading is a better choice to grow your coins.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

There are several ways to grow your Bitcoin and since it's a respectful amount, you have few choices:

Forex: Become a trader and start making bitcoin trading. The risks of lose in one day of transaction is about 2%, so if you feel unlucky stop trading. You can even do some crypto-trading

P2P lending: Lending today is one of the most secure way to earn more bitcoins. Check out few P2P lending websites for your preference (BTCJam, BTCPop , Loanbase , Bitbond and others. Log in, search one loan that you feel secure to put your bitcoins, invest and then wait. This is one of the most secure ways to grow and the risk is up to you. If you invest at people with low credibility, lower will be the possibility of return.

Save your money in a offline wallet: Like the other possibilities, this is the less recommended but if you want to do it, it's totally secure and you will depend of the average price. Put your money in the wallet (could be at Xapo , Coinbase or Trezor, USB wallet) and wait bitcoin grow up the price, put it out and sell
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

There are several ways to grow your Bitcoin and since it's a respectful amount, you have few choices:

Forex: Become a trader and start making bitcoin trading. The risks of lose in one day of transaction is about 2%, so if you feel unlucky stop trading. You can even do some crypto-trading

P2P lending: Lending today is one of the most secure way to earn more bitcoins. Check out few P2P lending websites for your preference (BTCJam, BTCPop , Loanbase , Bitbond and others. Log in, search one loan that you feel secure to put your bitcoins, invest and then wait. This is one of the most secure ways to grow and the risk is up to you. If you invest at people with low credibility, lower will be the possibility of return.

Save your money in a offline wallet: Like the other possibilities, this is the less recommended but if you want to do it, it's totally secure and you will depend of the average price. Put your money in the wallet (could be at Xapo , Coinbase or Trezor, USB wallet) and wait bitcoin grow up the price, put it out and sell
Yup! All ways are to grow your bitcoin earning and bitcoin stock .
But still here you should take a big suggestions , study and also you need to make experiment yourself to get success in every/ particular category to make the profit amount earning .
Here in my experience you need to get better study about the altcoin trading to make sure profit .
Second thing is that you should take care for the lending money making  at  any site like btcjam or any other , Because I myself got much loss in the btcjam .
At first one person who made loan by me but not returnedy bitcoin , I reported for that user at btcjam but didn't get any response .
AMD secondly once one person hacked my account of btcjam and made loan of 0.4btc that was time for me to become totally bullshit Because even the site didn't helped me at all .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

All ways are to grow your bitcoin earning and bitcoin stock .
But still here you should take a big suggestions , study and also you need to make experiment yourself to get success in every/ particular category to make the profit amount earning .
Here in my experience you need to get better study about the altcoin trading to make sure profit .
Second thing is that you should take care for the lending money making  at  any site like btcjam or any other , Because I myself got much loss in the btcjam .
At first one person who made loan by me but not returnedy bitcoin , I reported for that user at btcjam but didn't get any response .
AMD secondly once one person hacked my account of btcjam and made loan of 0.4btc that was time for me to become totally bullshit Because even the site didn't helped me at all .
I agree, before jumping into any investment method you should always look it up to see if it is worth your time your money and if the profit is good or not, and to avoid scams and money steal you should always look for reviews and feedbacks on the site in which you are going to invest, as for btcjam I don’t recommend it since it has become full of scammers and it is not worth investing in.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:10:24 PM

All ways are to grow your bitcoin earning and bitcoin stock .
I agree, before jumping into any investment method you should always look it up to see if it is worth your time your money and if the profit is good or not, and to avoid scams and money steal you should always look for reviews and feedbacks on the site in which you are going to invest, as for btcjam I don’t recommend it since it has become full of scammers and it is not worth investing in.

If you are hoping to grow your bitcoins by giving them in hands of those sites then that day will never come and only the site owners will get rich with that so never try to find shortcuts to grow your money as in reality it will never happen and if you want to grow your coins genuinely then you can try it with trading.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:17:20 PM

The most obvious way is to gamble, it is the stupidest way.

I'd say that you grow your bitcoins by working for them and working really hard for them. Don't expect your bitcoins to come free any day.

If you work at a fast food chain for 5 hours a day, thats $50. Thats around 0.04 BTC per day. Not bad, huh?

Ptu in your hard work. There is no magic method.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

I'd say that you grow your bitcoins by working for them and working really hard for them. Don't expect your bitcoins to come free any day.

If you work at a fast food chain for 5 hours a day, thats $50. Thats around 0.04 BTC per day. Not bad, huh?

gambling is not the solution to increase the bitcoin that we have. if given the capital I would prefer to make trades. because trading is an interesting work and be profitable. once again, do not ever try gambling if you do not want to take risks.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

gambling is not the solution to increase the bitcoin that we have. if given the capital I would prefer to make trades. because trading is an interesting work and be profitable. once again, do not ever try gambling if you do not want to take risks.

That's right gambling involves huge risk of loosing money and there are very least chances of winning every time and even if you win you can win once or twice and cannot expect the same result each and every time but if you have good strategy and good knowledge then you can make small but regular profits from trading.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

nicolecan13

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:15:18 PM

You can grow your tbc when you invest for some site that realy are paying in return, but be careful theres a lot of investing site now that is a scam. Also you can buy and sell btc, this is the time to buy btc while the price is still low because sooner or later it will get so much more expensive. But take care also because there are lot of scammer now. You can also gumble with your btc it is an easy way. But ofcourse there is no assurance if you can win or not. You can trade something in exchange with btc. There is a lot of way to grow your btc. Don't just keep it will not grow without running it.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

That's right gambling involves huge risk of loosing money and there are very least chances of winning every time and even if you win you can win once or twice and cannot expect the same result each and every time but if you have good strategy and good knowledge then you can make small but regular profits from trading.

It matters on our decision aswell and if we are been settled little/enough wins well surely we can deprive the gambling sites and win from them and so by that we can accumulate some profits on everyday basis but don't expect to much since it can lead us to messy situation and lose what we have.

And also in tradings although we don't need be a risk taker to earn but the main thing there is we need to be informative on each coin we want to deal with since there are certain flaws where we can see on it wich leads to see the dump or pump.

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:31:35 PM

You can grow your tbc when you invest for some site that realy are paying in return, but be careful theres a lot of investing site now that is a scam. Also you can buy and sell btc, this is the time to buy btc while the price is still low because sooner or later it will get so much more expensive. But take care also because there are lot of scammer now. You can also gumble with your btc it is an easy way. But ofcourse there is no assurance if you can win or not. You can trade something in exchange with btc. There is a lot of way to grow your btc. Don't just keep it will not grow without running it.
I think you are saying that you invest it in investment site honestly there is no legit investment site almost all are scam you dont need to be careful you should stay away from them and also in cloud mining site they are scammers..
For me if you want to grow your bitcoin the best place is trading where you can trade for buying low and sell high just like other do right now..

Make crypto as your bank.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: