Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

Invest in altcoins that will grow faster than BTC. Altcoins with potential have a high chance of getting pumped several multiples of its original value. you can literally become a overnight millionaire if you get lucky.
Both is good its better if you buy different altcoins because altcoin  pump fast and you can earn a lot of money after holding this. And laso bitcoin after holding bitcoin for few many months or years they have possible  to esrn a lot of profit for sure. Dont invest to one investment only its better if you spread it. Its better also if you have big capital for sure you will earn a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:44:23 AM

How to grow some bitcoins well based on my own experience try to put your funds/btc in some exchangers to trade altcoins, in order to gain more profits you need to study the coin that you will buy also you need to be patient if you have patient your bitcoin can be double or triple and there is a chance that your bitcoin can quadruple like 500% more gain. try to learn trading to grow your bitcoin instantly
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

How to grow some bitcoins well based on my own experience try to put your funds/btc in some exchangers to trade altcoins, in order to gain more profits you need to study the coin that you will buy also you need to be patient if you have patient your bitcoin can be double or triple and there is a chance that your bitcoin can quadruple like 500% more gain. try to learn trading to grow your bitcoin instantly

Exactly. Read threads for better altcoin informatiin. Invest in separately and don't go yolo on one altcoin. Never ever gamble for long term. Thus almost certainly would make you lose btcs. Just be wise with your decisions especially with trading. Have patience and don't let your emotions get the better of you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

I will grow my btc through BTC trading.I will buy and sell bitcoin.
So that it it will grow faster until ir became a bigtime business.It ls easy to expand bussiness.If you have big capital you must know  the principles ivn business
Yes it is a very good decision to trade is very nice idea, with trading in the alts you can increase the number of BTC in a short time.

There are many other activities with which you can increase the number of your Bitcoin holdings but the best one is trading. But you have to be careful with your investment and go through a proper study of the alt before you invest in it. Go for the most potential alts and the result will be very much positive.
amjustme

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

For me, buying promising altcoins is the best strategy,  You can share a little capital across lowly priced altcoins and wait in short period to sell them. Then with experience, trading is the faster way, but with more risk. A friend made 30% after 2 days trading. But without knowledge, you can loose everything. However Trading or investing in altcoins requires capital base. You cant start without having something tangible.

Then signature campaign, if you qualify can give you a headstart.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

For me, buying promising altcoins is the best strategy,  You can share a little capital across lowly priced altcoins and wait in short period to sell them. Then with experience, trading is the faster way, but with more risk. A friend made 30% after 2 days trading. But without knowledge, you can loose everything. However Trading or investing in altcoins requires capital base. You cant start without having something tangible.

Then signature campaign, if you qualify can give you a headstart.

Of course,basic capital in trading activities both real and online trade is needed, but of course the basic knowledge of trade is an important factor that must be owned by every trader, to be able to perform these activities and can benefit
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

I will grow my btc through BTC trading.I will buy and sell bitcoin.
So that it it will grow faster until ir became a bigtime business.It ls easy to expand bussiness.If you have big capital you must know  the principles ivn business

Like with you. Trading is my best way to have bitcoin growing, with experience of forex trading, so I'm not too difficult to start bitcoin trading.
To me there are many ways to growing bitcoin like first signature campaign, that is the the best way to growing bitcoin through signature campaign growing bitcoin is very easy and no risk are no money require, and more trading and investment is also the best way to growing bitcoin, in signature campaign your bitcoin is growing slowly and through trading and investment your bitcoin is growing very fast .
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
You could buy some promising altcoins and do trading.But its highly risky.Some of recently released altcoins are found to have good features.You could try them.
Avoid gambling as you could end up even with total loss of your investment.
Avoid investing in cloud mining schemes as most of them turn out to be scam nowadays.
Well yeah I agree but how do I find the promising ones??? How am I going to be know them that these alts will survive for long and will help me make a profit. There are the technical issues that everyone doesn’t understand and honestly speaking if everyone was that much technical then it would be termed as interest on investment not trading. What do you think?
Angel777

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:10:43 AM

Im not full time yet at BTC job because I have a job and its 24hrs a day.But I will save money for the needs of my family so that i can focus my time to work on this job.So that I can grow fast my btc.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

Im not full time yet at BTC job because I have a job and its 24hrs a day.But I will save money for the needs of my family so that i can focus my time to work on this job.So that I can grow fast my btc.
What is your job? 24 hrs working you do not have time to sleep and do something in your family or house? much better here in bitcoin it will not required you that kind of time but the earning is good as your expected. You can do all kinds of method to maximize your earning, do captcha, faucet, participating in signature campaign, trading and avoid gambling.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:43:40 AM

What is your job? 24 hrs working you do not have time to sleep and do something in your family or house? much better here in bitcoin it will not required you that kind of time but the earning is good as your expected. You can do all kinds of method to maximize your earning, do captcha, faucet, participating in signature campaign, trading and avoid gambling.
What kind of job has a 24 hrs a day? That's inhumane and you are probably going to get sick if you don't get sleep or even just the minimum amount. There are a lot of ways that you can earn and there are freelance websites that pay bitcoin, and that's an awesome site, I believe it's XBTFreelance something.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

I am more amenable to invest than to use it for gambling. Well, maybe gambling is faster in growing bitcoin, but that's just a chancy. But, investment, though long, but if you invest in the right thing, then it will be very profitable.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

Lol... the only reliable method is to save whatever coins you get, and never spend any of them. But if everyone does that, the transaction volume will go down, and the online retailers will suffer a downturn in their business.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

Not all coins are good coins. There are coins which have no value at all and irrelevant to save because no matter how much you save it wont grow to be exchanged to BTC. Just read and research which coins are good to trade with BTC.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

Not all coins are good coins. There are coins which have no value at all and irrelevant to save because no matter how much you save it wont grow to be exchanged to BTC. Just read and research which coins are good to trade with BTC.

Most of the altcoins are shitty, You can use the Dodge,Dash, ETH and litecoin. These four coins are seems growing continuous in the chart. Number of the people using these coin has been also increased in recent days, especially ETH.
However, don't be completely move towards altcoins investment or savings, please do investment on bitcoin as well if you have enough savings on it.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:37:10 AM

All have a risk either gambling or trading by way of investment.
Usually for your bitcoin to grow quickly you should be able to face a big risk that is by gambling because if we only trade in profits in the can only a little but with a gamble you can get a double profit,  Remember things that will quickly bear a greater risk.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
salu

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

i guess alt-coins are what made for growing btc. you just have to invest in solid projects/coins & then wait for a week or weeks & you'll be in atleast 100% profit.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

i guess alt-coins are what made for growing btc. you just have to invest in solid projects/coins & then wait for a week or weeks & you'll be in atleast 100% profit.
It's a good way because it improves the crypto industry and people can have a variety of choices on what currency they will be using.
There is a healthy competition but I tell you, they can co exist and make a progressive industry, let's have some altcoins for our investment as well
just to get ready for the future as I am pretty sure they will grow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

There are a lot of coins that soon to be dumped. But it's better to be sure on what you are doing by investing to those normal and popular coins. And sometimes there are whales that are trying to revive some dead coins just for the profit that they want to get and after getting profit, they will leave it so in that case ride those whales while it's early.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

Most of the altcoins are shitty, You can use the Dodge,Dash, ETH and litecoin. These four coins are seems growing continuous in the chart. Number of the people using these coin has been also increased in recent days, especially ETH.
However, don't be completely move towards altcoins investment or savings, please do investment on bitcoin as well if you have enough savings on it.
to me i think there are so many other crypto currencies which are really too much trusted and reliable. by investing there they have more chances to make more money,  i think most of the people are searching for cheap altcoin which have more potential to increase their price and they have even good chances to buy more altcoin by investing a little amount.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: