Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:14:13 AM

Trading will help you in growing your coins in quick time and if you are good in gambling then you can also take a chance there but its not recommended to depend on gambling for growing your coins as most of the times the result would be opposite then your expectations.
I agree with you sir the best way to grow our Bitcoin is trading. We buy coin with low price and then wait the price to increase and then sell it. I don't recommend gambling because it is very risky it cannot help to us to grow our Bitcoin it can help to loss our Bitcoin. Investing in gambling is good but playing gambling its not good. You choose trading it is safe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:54:54 AM

Trading will help you in growing your coins in quick time and if you are good in gambling then you can also take a chance there but its not recommended to depend on gambling for growing your coins as most of the times the result would be opposite then your expectations.
I agree with you sir the best way to grow our Bitcoin is trading. We buy coin with low price and then wait the price to increase and then sell it. I don't recommend gambling because it is very risky it cannot help to us to grow our Bitcoin it can help to loss our Bitcoin. Investing in gambling is good but playing gambling its not good. You choose trading it is safe.
among the three ways you mentioned that the fastest I think is a gamble but trading it's safe and no risk of a large and "fast if you get the right moment". but it all depends on the skill field that belongs.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

I'll suggest Trading with your Bitcoin or investing in Altcoin. People suggest Gambling alot, I havent given it a try though
Other Suggestions..
INVEST IN:
1.Competitive gaming
2.Gambling
3.Betting Predictions
4.Merchant Sales

trading is better than others. you can minimize the risks. in addition, it is also an investment that you can control, and I'm sure, when you're proficient in controlling it, you might be able to grow bitcoin do you have in a short time.

The high-risk level of the gambling always becomes the main concern for the everyone, because I need to mark this word, we can lose our money just on single click on our mouse, that makes the people interested in using trade to grow his amount.

Gambling is suitable only for those who are willing to take higher level of risk and also have good bankroll and with small bankroll if you are hoping that you will be lucky and hit the jackpot then that will never happen as majority of times you will loose your money which may also lead to bankruptcy so trading is better choice in compare to gambling for sure.
Gambling will never be a good choice in growing our bitcoins because it doesn't help us and the only thing that gambling do to us is to get our hard earned money. Trading is always better choice not just in gambling but also in investments because in trading you can easily predict the price if you will read a lot of news and you analyze the chart very well and then you will earn profit by just doing that.

That's right and trading is always and better option then gambling as in trading you always have an opportunity to make money which may not be possible with gambling as results from gambling will be totally dependent only on luck.
yeah there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in big amount through trading because trading is very much profitable and safe way to make money and i think gambling is very risky than trading and i also face many risk in gambling.
Not everyone can afford to take risk of gambling as if they loose they will be loosing everything in a moment and it will become very hard to recover those loss so if you don't have any knowledge of gambling and if you are going there only by depending on luck then its better not to visit that place and instead try to develop the skills of trading and that will help you till the day you don't quit trading and it will also give you regular profits if you can determine the market trend.

It's their fault for gambling all of the money that they have. You don't have to bet all of the money that you have, you know that. Like they say, only gamble the amount of money that you can afford to lose. Otherwise, then stop gambling. No one's forcing you to do so and you're not obliged to do so.

Everyone's depending on luck even the professional gamblers. I also disagree that trading can give you "regular profits" since trading is a very unpredictable thing. There will tons of time when you're going to lose especially if you're just starting out. There will be times when you're going to win but you will never win regularly.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:24:05 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

If you want to grow your bitcoin leave all those at your wallet because any kind of "investment" has its own risk. But you can grow those earning those without using them. You can participate in some signature campaign here at bitcointalk and you can earn sure bitcoins. More your account will grow and more will be the bitcoin you will earn. Then you can earn plying gaming but without investing nothing. If you will invest you for sure will lose even your invested money. I'm playing a such game when no one ask for investment but you can win satoshi. For example I can win about 100 k satoshi every day (for the moment not this amount because i want to go ahead in game to earn more later) but this amount can be more. If you want I can send you with pm the reflink (to try if you want).
I also use signature campaign here in bitcoin forum to earn bitcoin. Gaining bitcoin here is need more time but it is sure. I also use trading to earn bitcoin but it is risky because sometimes the value of bitcoin is decreasing. Sometimes I also use gambling but it's also too risky because there's a low chance of winning. As you can see there are many ways to earn bitcoin and all you need to do is to discover it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

If you want to grow your bitcoin leave all those at your wallet because any kind of "investment" has its own risk. But you can grow those earning those without using them. You can participate in some signature campaign here at bitcointalk and you can earn sure bitcoins. More your account will grow and more will be the bitcoin you will earn. Then you can earn plying gaming but without investing nothing. If you will invest you for sure will lose even your invested money. I'm playing a such game when no one ask for investment but you can win satoshi. For example I can win about 100 k satoshi every day (for the moment not this amount because i want to go ahead in game to earn more later) but this amount can be more. If you want I can send you with pm the reflink (to try if you want).
I also use signature campaign here in bitcoin forum to earn bitcoin. Gaining bitcoin here is need more time but it is sure. I also use trading to earn bitcoin but it is risky because sometimes the value of bitcoin is decreasing. Sometimes I also use gambling but it's also too risky because there's a low chance of winning. As you can see there are many ways to earn bitcoin and all you need to do is to discover it.

Trading and signature campaign are good ways of earning bitcoins as one will give you steady income and the other will help you in growing your coins in quick time but gambling is not recommended as I think that it is the fastest way to loose your money.
trading has high profit and we can make money in huge amount through trading and signature campaign is also very easy to earn bitcoin in low amount without any risk and there is maximum people are earning bitcoin through bitcoin trading.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

Trading and signature campaign are good ways of earning bitcoins as one will give you steady income and the other will help you in growing your coins in quick time but gambling is not recommended as I think that it is the fastest way to loose your money.
trading has high profit and we can make money in huge amount through trading and signature campaign is also very easy to earn bitcoin in low amount without any risk and there is maximum people are earning bitcoin through bitcoin trading.

Trading is a best source to generate quick profits which may not be possible with any other ways of earning bitcoins and signature campaign can be treated as a side income as the payouts from it are not too high but its a safest way to earn bitcoins for sure.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

yeah you are right that trading can give us a big profit in short time but without experience you can not make profit in trading so skill and experience is the main base of trading if you are expert in trading then you can earn a big profit.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:41:00 PM

I'll suggest Trading with your Bitcoin or investing in Altcoin. People suggest Gambling alot, I havent given it a try though
Other Suggestions..
INVEST IN:
1.Competitive gaming
2.Gambling
3.Betting Predictions
4.Merchant Sales

trading is better than others. you can minimize the risks. in addition, it is also an investment that you can control, and I'm sure, when you're proficient in controlling it, you might be able to grow bitcoin do you have in a short time.

The high-risk level of the gambling always becomes the main concern for the everyone, because I need to mark this word, we can lose our money just on single click on our mouse, that makes the people interested in using trade to grow his amount.

Gambling is suitable only for those who are willing to take higher level of risk and also have good bankroll and with small bankroll if you are hoping that you will be lucky and hit the jackpot then that will never happen as majority of times you will loose your money which may also lead to bankruptcy so trading is better choice in compare to gambling for sure.
Bankroll is not suitable for those people are having a little amount to invest on the bankroll and I think according to the various aspect and trading is better rather than bankroll or gambling.
You're the owner of your amount and you can manage your risk.

I agree with your statement as bank roll will not be be suitable for small capital and the best thing will be trading because when it comes to trading we can manage the fund as per our knowledge and where to invest and we will have the entire control over our money.

Yeah its good to have control of our money in our hands instead of investing it anywhere in ponzi or cloud mining sites where you won't get anything in return and mostly all the sites will scam you and disappear with your money but that is not the case with trading as if you have good knowledge then you can make good money from it.
The best way to grow bitcoin is to try peer to peer loaning, they are a safe and easy way to make money because you give people loans and they give you beck your money plus interest, and the best site to do so is to use btc jam, where you can find trusty people and if you invest money in many projects you are guaranteed to get profit.
i think if you want to make more and more money in trading then you need to invest your money in trading. as from trading alt coin one can make a lot of money in a short period of time.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

Other Suggestions..
INVEST IN:
1.Competitive gaming
2.Gambling
3.Betting Predictions
4.Merchant Sales

Bankroll is not suitable for those people are having a little amount to invest on the bankroll and I think according to the various aspect and trading is better rather than bankroll or gambling.

I agree with your statement as bank roll will not be be suitable for small capital and the best thing will be trading because when it comes to trading we can manage the fund as per our knowledge and where to invest and we will have the entire control over our money.

Yeah its good to have control of our money in our hands instead of investing it anywhere in ponzi or cloud mining sites where you won't get anything in return and mostly all the sites will scam you and disappear with your money but that is not the case with trading as if you have good knowledge then you can make good money from it.
The best way to grow bitcoin is to try peer to peer loaning, they are a safe and easy way to make money because you give people loans and they give you beck your money plus interest, and the best site to do so is to use btc jam, where you can find trusty people and if you invest money in many projects you are guaranteed to get profit.
i think if you want to make more and more money in trading then you need to invest your money in trading. as from trading alt coin one can make a lot of money in a short period of time.
yeah we can easily make money through trading and i also prefer that invest your money in bitcoin trading because bitcoin is very much stronger currency than other altcoin trading there is a lot of people lose their all money in altcoin trading so bitcoin is much more dsafe and secure trading than other trading.
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:35:30 PM

Other Suggestions..
INVEST IN:
1.Competitive gaming
2.Gambling
3.Betting Predictions
4.Merchant Sales

yeah we can easily make money through trading and i also prefer that invest your money in bitcoin trading because bitcoin is very much stronger currency than other altcoin trading there is a lot of people lose their all money in altcoin trading so bitcoin is much more dsafe and secure trading than other trading.

Trading offers us an opportunity to earn good money in quick time but I really don't think that trading is easy and it requires great level of skills and knowledge about the crypto world and if you are new to it then you are bound to commit mistakes by making a wrong move so its not easy as its easy to say that money can be earned easily from trading.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

If you are not willing to run your own business, then altcoins is probably another alternative with considerable potential, as previously mentioned, but I think the risk is very high, and perhaps it is not necessary, since Bitcoin itself is already capable of providing significant gains in fiat currency.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:43:24 PM

Trading offers us an opportunity to earn good money in quick time but I really don't think that trading is easy and it requires great level of skills and knowledge about the crypto world and if you are new to it then you are bound to commit mistakes by making a wrong move so its not easy as its easy to say that money can be earned easily from trading.

If you look at how people here think about trading, then it's like you just start trading and directly make money -- that's all fantasy. Whether it's with Bitcoin, altcoins, stocks or whatever other assets, trading results for 95% of the people in losses. Only the top 5% manage to close their trading sessions successfully. That looks a whole lot different from how people here look at trading, right? It's not a game. Especially not when a lot money is involved.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

If you look at how people here think about trading, then it's like you just start trading and directly make money -- that's all fantasy. Whether it's with Bitcoin, altcoins, stocks or whatever other assets, trading results for 95% of the people in losses. Only the top 5% manage to close their trading sessions successfully. That looks a whole lot different from how people here look at trading, right? It's not a game. Especially not when a lot money is involved.

Absolutely correct majority of people thinks that its very easy to make money in trading as they have a feeling that they have to simply buy a altcoin and in no time its price will pump and they can sell at that time earn make profits but generally that doesn't happen and if you are looking to make some serious profits then you need to have a great level of patience and you should be able to control your emotions even if you see the price of altcoin is going down.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

True enought, it takes a lot of learning, analysis and critical thinking. Time is your ally in trading and a good timing. Over time you develop skill and patience and a lot of research to learn more about trading.For starter you can start in small amount,just a practice to learn the system.

Open for Campaigns
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

Easy method here;

Shill for BU hard fork in the forums. Encourage miners for the HF. Let the HF takes place as soon as possible. Exchange your RogerVer coins with Bitcoins without wasting a second after the HF

= Easy Profit.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:06:13 PM

True enought, it takes a lot of learning, analysis and critical thinking. Time is your ally in trading and a good timing. Over time you develop skill and patience and a lot of research to learn more about trading.For starter you can start in small amount,just a practice to learn the system.

If you are jumping into it with high capital and without knowledge then it will surely make you to go through huge loss so its always good to start the journey step by step after getting some knowledge about trading as its not at all easy to make profits every time in trading and if you invest blindly then it can generate even a negative income for you so you should be very careful before investing into any particular coin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

Easy method here;

Shill for BU hard fork in the forums. Encourage miners for the HF. Let the HF takes place as soon as possible. Exchange your RogerVer coins with Bitcoins without wasting a second after the HF

= Easy Profit.
Great fantasy you have. Do you realize that when a fork takes place and there are 2 chains as result, that it will result in a massive dump throughout all exchanges?

I am not talking about a dump to $700-$800 but more in the range of sub $500 prices where I won't be surprised if it happens to sink even below $400 for a certain time.

If you take that into consideration, what would you then gain from selling your BU coins? If BU gets it's own exchange listing, it won't even come close to 10% of Bitcoin's price.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:29:33 AM

Im earning btc by signature campaigns, betting sites, and trading sites as well. The best method im using right now is the trasing site. Im buying another currency on low price and selling them on much higher price. You have a higher chsnce to gain profit if you always monitor the price of most of the cryptocurrency online.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:32:44 AM

Im earning btc by signature campaigns, betting sites, and trading sites as well. The best method im using right now is the trasing site. Im buying another currency on low price and selling them on much higher price. You have a higher chsnce to gain profit if you always monitor the price of most of the cryptocurrency online.

Yes and there is much scope in altcoin market at a moment to make good profits in quick time and the only thing you need to do is to have a close watch on the price movements and depending on that you can make decision of buying or selling and trading is the most popular way of growing your bitcoins.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:22:00 AM

Easy method here;

= Easy Profit.
Great fantasy you have. Do you realize that when a fork takes place and there are 2 chains as result, that it will result in a massive dump throughout all exchanges?

I am not talking about a dump to $700-$800 but more in the range of sub $500 prices where I won't be surprised if it happens to sink even below $400 for a certain time.

If you take that into consideration, what would you then gain from selling your BU coins? If BU gets it's own exchange listing, it won't even come close to 10% of Bitcoin's price.

I know there will be a dumpfest but what you say is exactly what i want, cheap bitcoins.  Cool I would definitely buy a lot more bitcoins if the price dropped to 400$'s.

In the long term, btu will be destroyed and btc will recover very fast.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: