Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
nethu

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:59 PM

Hi , everybody 😄

Smiley  I am lahiru sasanka..from sri lanka

$$    Digital currency of king is btc or bitcoin ... bitcoin price is unfortunately high ..

it was too short days.. A lot of people target is grow btc... btc growing are different ways..
                    These are,

*investment site (revshare)
                         *mining in btc
                         *crypto trading
                         *free btc claim site

and more ways have...

I love crypto and btc😍😍..reason is change to life usefull btc and any crypto ....
                                                              Thnk you...☺️☺️
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:15:45 AM

You can increase the amount of Bitcoin you have by doing Trading. But note, trading also has a big risk. So, you must be prepared with the risks you will receive later.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
I think investing anywhere is always risky and nobody is at risk, now you just choose whether you want to invest your money by lending to others, (with collateral) because this is very risky to get lost. or you buy altcoin and follow the trading in this stock market I think very little risk because you have to be smart in your time when buying and selling, "please choose".
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:02:34 AM

Have you ever try with gambling ? Specially dice? Just let it auto making money for you.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Have you ever try with gambling ? Specially dice? Just let it auto making money for you.
Are you kidding? there's no assurance that gambling especially dice game can give you an automatic profits, chances of losing your money is much bigger
so better to find other things, you can try learning trading or a lending investment, you should find your interest before starting any venue, growing bitcoin is not that easy you should have a lots of time to completely understand each ways to multiply your coin.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:53:31 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
He is very skilled in trading, it is good enough to earn 5 btc through trading, why do you want to use other ways, that may not be better than trading, although safe I think the profit is not as big as what you get from trading.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

He is very skilled in trading, it is good enough to earn 5 btc through trading, why do you want to use other ways, that may not be better than trading, although safe I think the profit is not as big as what you get from trading.
Trading is the best source of income for me because when you have 5 bitcoins for a capital for an example then you can earn up to 10% per day which is not bad because that is about .5 bitcoin and that worth a lot for sure in these days so i think that trading is the best option for the bitcoin users to grab in order to grow and establish a career.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:13:40 AM

How do I grow my btc?
With bitcorn fertilizer?

60659 📦
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

My be you can use that for trading. But, you must careful with that because it's so big risk and can make your BTC loss. You must have knowledge first about what coin can be up and make sure you have a good exchange like Bittrex or others. I suggest you to don't belive for new exchange that not have surely record about it for succes.

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:37:05 PM

You can use your BTC to invest in ICO projects. You can access this link to find a good project. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0. Besides, I also wanna suggest you a potential project, which has mobilized over $3,6 millions.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Your bitcoin can grow fast by just investing or trading. Yes is it!
But be take care of where do you trade or invest your bitcoin. Bittrex and Forex those trader are the best.
I think trade and investment can make your bitcoin increased because both of them can make your money double and I try it so many time when you buy bitcoin today and then you keep it on hold so after some time it can make your money double because bitcoin is a such a currency which believe on fast service as its transitions are fast so trade and investment can give growth to your money so I will request to every one join bitcoin.
muffinface

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

There are many ways to grow your Bitcoin but i think the best way is trading and investing.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

Well, there are a lot of shortcuts that will lead to gain huge profits but these are risky as well. I'll advice you to be patient and research about the bitcoin bit more. Invest your time you'll get your return soon. Asking people about shortcuts will confuse you because everybody has it's own self experince. It's better to continue trading and after some months when you'll become expert you'll get to know the facts of earning origional profits by yourslef. Thanks.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

There are many ways to grow your Bitcoin but i think the best way is trading and investing.
Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin but in the first place you need to ask yourself if you are ready of doing so. There are a lot of traders now and even those new investors are taking up the risk and they are buying their own alt coins and choosing it for their own portfolio. You buy low and sell it on high prices, just repeat the steps and you'll grow your bitcoin in due time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin but in the first place you need to ask yourself if you are ready of doing so. There are a lot of traders now and even those new investors are taking up the risk and they are buying their own alt coins and choosing it for their own portfolio. You buy low and sell it on high prices, just repeat the steps and you'll grow your bitcoin in due time.

Trading is the answer but it's not something that everybody can do. Instead of this, you can start to learn about mining. It's a more guaranteeed way of increasing your bitcoin number.

I prefer mining because of this reasons.
officialmcafee

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Sometimes not trading away your Bitcoin for the fad coin of the month is the best way to at least retain your value.  Be careful trying to leverage your position unless you have extreme self conviction and a wide understanding of the entire market and its history.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Trading is the answer but it's not something that everybody can do. Instead of this, you can start to learn about mining. It's a more guaranteeed way of increasing your bitcoin number.

I prefer mining because of this reasons.

It's a fact that not everyone can trade and prefer to grow their bitcoins through it. Just go with mining through your hardware and stay away from cloud mining. It's been exposed and everyone knew it already that cloud mining are risky and others are turning in to a real scam. It's guaranteed to increase the number of your bitcoin but if you prefer to mine bitcoins, I prefer to mine altcoin and then sell it to bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

Trading can easily help your grow your bitcoins if you will be a day trader, you can take advantage on the price volatility
if you have the knowledge that will help you to make a good timing to buy and sell, it's easy for you if you will become consistent, it's a long journey so you have to learn from your mistakes all the time.

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Actually, by just holding btc you are already getting profit and there a growth that slowly happens because btc's value keeps rising and unstoppable that can reach $100k someday.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

AS you see as a most favourite answer, trading is the best option to increase you growth, so try to learn and to be skilled on trading..
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: