Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized!  (Read 547549 times)
dream_miner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:03:42 PM

What is a current stable version of GUI wallet?

I am trying to send coins with this console command:

shf.sendTransaction ( {from:shf.accounts[0], to: 'recipient address', value: web3.toWei(1, 'shift')} )

but it results in - 'account locked' without asking a password. I am using last version of gshift 2.6.1

psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:11:01 PM

shf.sendTransaction ( {from:shf.accounts[0], to: 'recipient address', value: web3.toWei(1, 'shift')} )

but it results in - 'account locked' without asking a password. I am using last version of gshift 2.6.1

Tuning Wallet_ShiftV2-Easy Use Command

https://mega.nz/#!Xxh0RCZb!N-fDHcgYF6TiydXWSBL4oNaXExQ7POe-VnP5Sam9TgQ

!!!READ ME!!!
Open the "history" file in notepad and make it your wallet control lines.

After entering commands in the list, move it to a folder with your wallet
( Path - C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift - history) and replace the file.
!!!!!!!! after the change in your wallet to restart it !!!!!!

commands:

web3.shf.accounts <=  your address wallet

web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet")) <= Balance your address wallet

personal.unlockAccount('you_adress_wallet',"you_password") <= unlock your address wallet

shf.sendTransaction({from:shf.accounts[0], to:"adress_recipient", value: web3.toWei(1, "shift")}) <= sending coins from your wallet to another

Console after the changes click on the button up and see our commands, select the command you want and press "enter"

Enjoy using !!!

Madmach

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:48:35 AM

!!!READ ME!!!

( Path - C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift - history) and replace the file.

commands:

web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet")) <= Balance your address wallet

personal.unlockAccount('you_adress_wallet',"you_password") <= unlock your address wallet

shf.sendTransaction({from:shf.accounts[0], to:"adress_recipient", value: web3.toWei(1, "shift")}) <= sending coins from your wallet to another

Console after the changes click on the button up and see our commands, select the command you want and press "enter"

Enjoy using !!!
In "C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift" i do not have "history" file.
How to apply these commands? E.g "gshift web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet"))"?
With gshift-2.6.1 Shiftwallet-0.9.3 not work.
a56160823shat@163.com

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:50:04 AM

Good luck to your team. Following twitter now 
psyx80

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:22:11 AM

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

Enjoy using !!!
How to apply these commands? E.g "gshift web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet"))"?

you need the link to download a file, it has a read me file history, van should fill some data in these commands (your e-wallet, pash password and e-purse to unlock and address of the exchange of the purse to bring the stock market) after save this file folder where the database and all of your data on the shift and re-shift. you automatically at the start will be saved in the history command set and help you with the up-down on the keyboard will be able to easily manage your wallet in the console mode. view balance unlock wallet, purse know your address and do the translation in the target exchange coins or other purse. description is inside the file in the Read Me

Immor108

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:23:00 AM

When will work Pool http://pool.shiftnrg.org ?
Madmach

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:02:39 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 12:03:11 PM by Madmach

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

web3.shf.accounts <=  your address wallet

Enjoy using !!!

you need the link to download a file, it has a read me file history, van should fill some data in these commands (your e-wallet, pash password and e-purse to unlock and address of the exchange of the purse to bring the stock market) after save this file folder where the database and all of your data on the shift and re-shift. you automatically at the start will be saved in the history command set and help you with the up-down on the keyboard will be able to easily manage your wallet in the console mode. view balance unlock wallet, purse know your address and do the translation in the target exchange coins or other purse. description is inside the file in the Read Me

I copied file "history.txt" in "C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift" and run "gshift console" mode, but not work (undefined command).
How to apply these commands "personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password")", if i do not write my passwords to the disk (file).
psyx80

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:12:10 PM

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

Enjoy using !!!

I copied file "history.txt" in "C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift" and run "gshift console" mode, but not work (undefined command).
How to apply these commands "personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password")", if i do not write my passwords to the disk (file).

you need to fill in the data in the file commands

personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password") ---> personal.unlockAccount('0x00000000000000000000000',"1234567890")

Madmach

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

Enjoy using !!!

you need to fill in the data in the file commands

personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password") ---> personal.unlockAccount('0x00000000000000000000000',"1234567890")

Of course, i have filled, but not work.
Maverick69

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:57:30 PM

1. In order to execute this procedure, you need to be in a command prompt window. If you aren't yet, navigate through the Windows explorer to your new Gshift executable, hold the Shift key on the keyboard and right-click on a blank space. Release the Shift key. In the contextual menu, click on Open command window here.

2. In the command prompt, start the client with the command
Code:
gshift-windows-amd64 console
and wait for the blockchain to sync up.

3. You're in the console now, so type
Code:
personal.unlockAccount("your address","your passphrase")
with your own address and passphrase

4. then type
Code:
shf.sendTransaction({from:"your address", to:"the address to send to", value: web3.toWei(1, "shift")})
with the right addresses and amount (replace the 1 in the code with your amount)
If successful, it will return you a transaction hash, that you can copy paste in the block explorer in order to verify that your transaction has been accepted by the network.
psyx80

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:09:14 PM

Madmach
everything works, you should be after the introduction of data in the history, restart the wallet, it automatically will pick up the file history and you will be the team already in your wallet, and you can control easily by pressing up and down on the keyboard

Madmach

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:21:31 PM

1. In order to execute this procedure, you need to be in a command prompt window. If you aren't yet, navigate through the Windows explorer to your new Gshift executable, hold the Shift key on the keyboard and right-click on a blank space. Release the Shift key. In the contextual menu, click on Open command window here.

2. In the command prompt, start the client with the command
Code:
gshift-windows-amd64 console
and wait for the blockchain to sync up.

3. You're in the console now, so type
Code:
personal.unlockAccount("your address","your passphrase")
with your own address and passphrase

4. then type
Code:
shf.sendTransaction({from:"your address", to:"the address to send to", value: web3.toWei(1, "shift")})
with the right addresses and amount (replace the 1 in the code with your amount)
If successful, it will return you a transaction hash, that you can copy paste in the block explorer in order to verify that your transaction has been accepted by the network.

I run "gshift console" mode and put this command "web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("my_addr_wallet")).

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:05:33 PM

how solo mining? line comand  thanks
ExEric3

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg14360900#msg14360900

Not sure if shf will works in v2.6.2. If not try web3.eth.coinbase To check hashrate use command: web3.eth.hashrate (at point 8.)
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:05:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.msg14360900#msg14360900

Not sure if shf will works in v2.6.2. If not try web3.eth.coinbase To check hashrate use command: web3.eth.hashrate (at point 8.)

ok thanks
Madmach

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:06:24 PM

I run "gshift console" mode and put this command "web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("my_addr_wallet")).

Now is OK. Instead of "shf.getBalance" i put "eth.getBalance". Smiley
libra13

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:17:49 PM

So how are we to solo mine

1. download latest gshift from http://www.shiftnrg.org/#download
2. run it with these parameters (run this only if you sure you have shiftbase):
Code:
gshift-windows-amd64.exe --shiftbase "0" --rpc --rpcaddr "127.0.0.1" --rpcport "53901" --port "53900"  --verbosity "3" console

3. wait for syncing blocks (latest block you can find on our explorer: http://explorer.shiftnrg.org)
4. check if your gshift have shiftbase - type in console
Code:
web3.shf.shiftbase
(its your wallet address where you will receive coins)
4.1 if you migrated keystore from V1 should be there your wallet address
4.2 if you creating new wallet you should get result: null - there is needed create new shiftbase it can be done over this command:
Code:
gshift-windows-amd64.exe account new
it will ask you for password. Remember it you will need him for unlocking account. When you done that gshift will exit.
5. exit all instances gshift
6. run again gshift with commands (in point 2.) wait for latest block (point 3.)
7. run your miner - this is just example you will need maybe define another parameters due different graphics card:
Code:
ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 500 -G -F http://127.0.0.1:53901
8. final step i recommend check if your gshift receive hashrate type in gshift: miner.hashrate should be there some number.

I have on paragraph 4, after the command
> web3.shf.shiftbase
undefined

what could be the problem?
coinbase synchronized
jeeweevee

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:18:42 PM

POOLS

SHIFTNRG - no work

SUPRNOVA =>Closing soon!

MAXMINERS- no work

GEILIDAO- ping very bad (CN)

BITCAUSE - error -Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/shift.bitcause.org/includes/yourpayments.php on line 5
No payments (yet)..

Fixed! Thank you for mentioning it.
If you PM me your shift address, I'll forward some coins.
AlexBoos

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:01:33 PM

Why is all that's it crooked? Make everything is normal. can not be used. Or lay out detailed instructions. In the previous version at least that is normally worked.
psyx80

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:40:15 PM

POOLS

SHIFTNRG - no work

SUPRNOVA =>Closing soon!

MAXMINERS- no work

GEILIDAO- ping very bad (CN)

BITCAUSE - error -Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/shift.bitcause.org/includes/yourpayments.php on line 5
No payments (yet)..

Fixed! Thank you for mentioning it.
If you PM me your shift address, I'll forward some coins.

PM

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: