Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 [1577] 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 ... 3820 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 775132 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:30:43 AM

Di Maria is still a solid player and he can contribute nicely to any team he goes to. He is leaving PSG soon and he is rumoured to join Juventus this summer. I think that it would be a good signing for Juventus as I believe that Di Maria can be beneficial for one or two seasons at least. Juventus want to get stronger in attacking and in their midfield also. Di Maria would be a nice addition to their wing. He might be criticized because of being 34 years old now but I don't think this would hinder him from performing good.
I think for a soccer athlete who is still under 40 years of age still has a good performance at least he can still play for the next few seasons and can give his best contribution at the end of his time because when he gets older, Maria must be able to think about old age and I think this is the end of di Maria to become a team from another club because it is impossible to move to another club with an increasing age.
Not every player can play until the age of 40. So it cannot play with maximum efficiency. Stars such as Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic can play comfortably until the age of 40. I believe that Di Maria will be among these star names. Still, it's too early to say for sure. Serie A is a tough league, high performance may be required.

We rarely see Messi, Ronaldo or Ibra out the field due to injuries. Their fitness is good enough. And I believe Messi and Ronaldo will be able to maintain their fitness and form for at least till 38/39 years. Di Maria's fitness is not bad. But I doubt if he will be good enough for a competitive league like Serie A or Premier League.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:39:47 AM

Juventus have an interest in signing Neymar, whether this is just a rumor or maybe it will come true. Even though Neymar himself is still under contract with PSG for another 3 years, but it seems PSG are not so satisfied with Neymar's performance. With the emergence of these rumors, I really hope that Neymar will actually join Juventus, and so will Di Maria. Because if that happens then I personally will not doubt Juventus next season, so Dybala's move is no longer important because Juventus will remain strong and get better next season.
But whether they will do the same thing to Neymar, as they did to Mbappe which is a big topic of conversation, especially for Real Madrid fans. We know that Paris Saint Germain has big ambitions when it comes to top players. And they've been doing that for years. I don't think PSG will let Neymar go that easily.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:42:10 PM

Juventus have an interest in signing Neymar, whether this is just a rumor or maybe it will come true. Even though Neymar himself is still under contract with PSG for another 3 years, but it seems PSG are not so satisfied with Neymar's performance. With the emergence of these rumors, I really hope that Neymar will actually join Juventus, and so will Di Maria. Because if that happens then I personally will not doubt Juventus next season, so Dybala's move is no longer important because Juventus will remain strong and get better next season.

I don't think Juventus will miss this opportunity, because the team really need talented new player that can help the team to perform well in next season. I believe PSG will let Neymar to join any team of his choice because PSG coach don't like his poor performance in this season which their managements are planning to bring in more potential new players that can help the team to improve higher in next season. Juventus Manager need to train their players very well against next season because Juventus fans are not happy about their performance in this season.

Altryist
Legendary

Merit: 1340

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:52:27 PM

If you look at Ibrahimovic maybe yes, he still has a pretty good physicality playing in Serie A. But to play in the EPL or a fast league maybe he can't adapt. There are not many players who can still survive at the age of 40. There are even many players who retire young because they can't maintain a diet and physique.
As for the current Di Maria I think it is still pretty good to compete in Serie A if any club is interested in him.
Di Maria should not be compared to Ibrahimovic because Di Maria is 6 years younger and he will perform equally well in any championship. Smiley As for Ibrahimovic, I don't know why he continues his football career at the age of 40. If he enjoys being and working in a team so much, then maybe he should try his hand at coaching. Or maybe he feels the strength to continue playing in the team, he wants to play in the Champions League again, let’s see how he does next season.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zuzie

Activity: 1512
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 03:26:29 PM

Or maybe he feels the strength to continue playing in the team, he wants to play in the Champions League again, let’s see how he does next season.

Looks  like we will not see it in the champions league, see the condition of Ibrahimovic who has not fully recovered after undergoing surgery plus AC Milan has not provided certainty regarding the contract of the 40-year-old player. it is estimated that Ibrahimovic's contract will end this season with Milan, and there has been no confirmation from club representatives regarding the striker's fate. Olivier Giroud's stunning performance in his first season further cornered Ibra's fate at the San Siro. But I believe this 40-year-old player still has charm and there are still clubs ready to accommodate him if AC Milan does not renew Ibrahimovic's contract.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DukeNickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 124

Volare.network

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 03:49:11 PM

Inter are preparing to bring back Lukaku to the team again on a loan deal but I guess there is still no fresh news about the details of this possible transfer. Chelsea don't want to send him permanently for now and he must still be in their plans. Inter would still make use of this deal anyway as they haven't got as much contribution as Lukaku made to the team from Dzeko. Dzeko performed not that bad of course but there is a big gap between his performance and Lukaku's here. After Inter complete this deal Inter can fight harder for the title.

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 03:52:19 PM

The problem is when he makes an exaggerated statement about him, Chelsea and Inter, it inevitably makes Lukaku have to leave because even if this is a hasty decision or it is not very professional but there really is no other way, because indeed he will not be able to. comfortable with the condition he is at Chelsea if it continues to be forced.
Lukaku has tried several times in the Premier League but he has never been able to find his best form, unlike when he was with Inter Milan. I think it was a factor in his incompatibility with the style of play of Premier League teams that made him unable to develop.
and for his decision to return to Inter Milan, of course, full of risk because to get the main place he must be able to compete with the strikers who are already at Inter Milan, now Inter Milan is very serious about building a team to be able to win the Scudetto again next season and so far what what they are doing I think continues in a positive direction for the progress of the team.
Actually I don't see a tough competition there for Lukaku because if you look at Inter strikers now only Lautaro and Dzeko are always starting so it's not too difficult for him to get back into the main squad.
But maybe if Dybala is right, going to Inter this might be a slightly different story if you see Inzaghi who often plays 2 strikers in the game.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 03:56:27 PM

you are right when you say this
but a single player cannot win games, it also takes a team and a synergy
I consider him a good player and pogba too
if they return to Italy they make Italian football better

At least there are still positive things besides the increasing prestige for Serie A they also still have the chance to talk a lot later in the UCL. Hopefully my expectations will come true, because if you look at the current team in Serie A, they can't say much in the Champions League and they are only complementary.
Hopefully with the arrival of new players at big clubs will make them more well developed and can talk a lot in Serie A in the coming seasons.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:10:10 PM

But whether they will do the same thing to Neymar, as they did to Mbappe which is a big topic of conversation, especially for Real Madrid fans. We know that Paris Saint Germain has big ambitions when it comes to top players. And they've been doing that for years. I don't think PSG will let Neymar go that easily.
Neymar is currently earning a big salary at PSG so I don't think he will leave France just to join Juventus, this season Neymar has not been able to show good performances due to injury but PSG still seems to need Neymar for their squad next season, I  agree with what @tulusikhlas said that PSG won't be easy to sell Neymar to other clubs, because PSG are financially strong, and also really want to get the champions league trophy next season,  so they have no reason to sell their current star player

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 04:19:38 PM

I don't know if this rumor will come true but I see it's still not crowded at the moment Neymar is being talked about going to Juventus I don't think PSG will just let him go because the contract is still so long because he still has a good game for now even though there are some who said they were not satisfied with Neymar's performance.

I know Jeventus will be a little different if Neymar and Di Maria are in the same club in Serie A this will be a new experience for them of course I assume Juventus will be better than you think.
Only rumors that Di Maria is getting stronger close to Juventus and others are still not necessarily expected.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:22:41 PM

Lautaro Martinez is an indispensable player for Inter right now. They don't want to lose him easily and they demand insane amount of money for him. Tottenham have great strikers like Son and Kane already but Conte really wants him so bad now. Maybe he is thinking of a formation that consists of two centre-forwards and he wants to see Martinez in one of those positions. I don't think Tottenham will succeed in signing him. Even if Lukaku goes to Inter they would still keep Martinez until Tottenham make an undeclinable offer.
I heard Tottenham Hotspur are planning to bid with an improved offer, they believe that €90 can change Inter Milan mind since they are suffering from financial instability, Tottenham have good players like Harry Kane and Son even kulusevski but Conte is an experience coach,he knows that Lautaro Martinez will improve any team he plays at, he knows that Martinez will give Tottenham the edge that team like Manchester City and Liverpool have,and  I think he believes he can compete with this two.

Inter aren't in a good financial condition that's a fact now. However I believe this still doesn't mean that they wouldn't have any problem on selling Lautaro Martinez for a price like this. They already rejected an offer worth the amount you mentioned by the way. They aren't intending to let him go comfortably and I don't think Martinez is very eager to leave the team too. Because he is already happy to play for Inter and there is a high possibility for him to play beside Lukaku again too.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1101

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:52:00 PM

Talking about neymar, I read a little while ago that the neymar plane had to make an emergency landing because it had problems with the windshield. but going back to the question of neymar one day being able to play in serie A (in juventus), I would say that this idea would not be good, because Serie A is a league where players have a lot of physical contact in each game and neymar is constantly injured even though he is playing in france where in my opinion it is not a league with a lot of physical contact like Serie A. The best option for neymar would be if he moved to a team like manchester united

Lautaro Martinez is an indispensable player for Inter right now. They don't want to lose him easily and they demand insane amount of money for him. Tottenham have great strikers like Son and Kane already but Conte really wants him so bad now. Maybe he is thinking of a formation that consists of two centre-forwards and he wants to see Martinez in one of those positions. I don't think Tottenham will succeed in signing him. Even if Lukaku goes to Inter they would still keep Martinez until Tottenham make an undeclinable offer.
I heard Tottenham Hotspur are planning to bid with an improved offer, they believe that €90 can change Inter Milan mind since they are suffering from financial instability, Tottenham have good players like Harry Kane and Son even kulusevski but Conte is an experience coach,he knows that Lautaro Martinez will improve any team he plays at, he knows that Martinez will give Tottenham the edge that team like Manchester City and Liverpool have,and  I think he believes he can compete with this two.

Inter aren't in a good financial condition that's a fact now. However I believe this still doesn't mean that they wouldn't have any problem on selling Lautaro Martinez for a price like this. They already rejected an offer worth the amount you mentioned by the way. They aren't intending to let him go comfortably and I don't think Martinez is very eager to leave the team too. Because he is already happy to play for Inter and there is a high possibility for him to play beside Lukaku again too.

Lautaro Martinez is an excellent player and from what I also read, the inter has already said that he will not leave the team, I also read that tottenham would be preparing 90 million dollars to try to convince the inter. But if by chance Inter accepted such an offer, Lautaro Martinez at tottenham he wouldn't always play like he does at inter and that's why I think the best option for Lautaro Martinez would be for him to stay at inter

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 06:17:43 PM

I don't know if this rumor will come true but I see it's still not crowded at the moment Neymar is being talked about going to Juventus I don't think PSG will just let him go because the contract is still so long because he still has a good game for now even though there are some who said they were not satisfied with Neymar's performance.

I know Jeventus will be a little different if Neymar and Di Maria are in the same club in Serie A this will be a new experience for them of course I assume Juventus will be better than you think.
Only rumors that Di Maria is getting stronger close to Juventus and others are still not necessarily expected.
It will be nice seeing Neymar joining juventus, I believe he will be open for the transfer and is going to be a win-win situation for all the parties involved, rumours said Paris Saint Germain are thinking of parting ways with the Brazilian for a while now because of his pride and ego,they said he is always injured and use it as an excuse to go to Brazil, then in juventus case he will improve there squad,now that the Milan's club are strong the old ladies need a world class player like Neymar and also the Italian league need players like this just like when Christiano Ronaldo came,all attention was on Italian football.

Stake VIP wager
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 06:25:05 PM

Di Maria is still a solid player and he can contribute nicely to any team he goes to. He is leaving PSG soon and he is rumoured to join Juventus this summer. I think that it would be a good signing for Juventus as I believe that Di Maria can be beneficial for one or two seasons at least. Juventus want to get stronger in attacking and in their midfield also. Di Maria would be a nice addition to their wing. He might be criticized because of being 34 years old now but I don't think this would hinder him from performing good.
I think for a soccer athlete who is still under 40 years of age still has a good performance at least he can still play for the next few seasons and can give his best contribution at the end of his time because when he gets older, Maria must be able to think about old age and I think this is the end of di Maria to become a team from another club because it is impossible to move to another club with an increasing age.
Not every player can play until the age of 40. So it cannot play with maximum efficiency. Stars such as Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic can play comfortably until the age of 40. I believe that Di Maria will be among these star names. Still, it's too early to say for sure. Serie A is a tough league, high performance may be required.

I rarely see football players playing until they are 40 years old, most football players before the age of 35 have decided to retire. Or usually if
they are old enough to decide not to play in Europe anymore, and regarding Di Maria who plays on winger, it makes me doubt that Di Maria will
play until the age of 40. Because the position of winger usually requires good physical condition and also of course must have speed. Meanwhile,
Di Maria, who is 34 years old, will surely lose his form and will not be able to play until he is 40 years old. Therefore PSG decided not to extend
Di Maria's contract, even though Di Maria still wanted to play for PSG. So Juventus if they want to sign Di Maria should offer a short-term contract.
The club is well known for recruiting players based on experience and records. This is a team who still field players who are aged 30 plus so its no surprise to me if they want to sign Di maria at age 34. They believe experience gets the job done so I don't think Juventus wanting to sign Di maria at this current stage of his carrer are worried about getting top performance from him.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 611

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 06:44:03 PM

If you look at Ibrahimovic maybe yes, he still has a pretty good physicality playing in Serie A. But to play in the EPL or a fast league maybe he can't adapt. There are not many players who can still survive at the age of 40. There are even many players who retire young because they can't maintain a diet and physique.
As for the current Di Maria I think it is still pretty good to compete in Serie A if any club is interested in him.
Ibrahimovic is one of several players who are able to play at a high level even though he has reached the age of 40, it is not easy to steal the attention of elite clubs when a player has reached 37-40 years, especially his position as a striker. His experience and sharpness in scoring goals is still reliable, he is still able to maintain his performance for another 2 years, especially in Serie A. The Premier League is not the place to attack 40-year-olds. where they rely more on physicality and sharpness, While Serie A is known for its relaxed style of play.
There is no doubt Ibrahimović is a legendary player but now as you already mention he is 40 which is not suitable for soccer even he is super fit and able to play some but as we already watch in last season he was mostly injured or not able to play full matches, so it's better time for him to change his role and try to manage in coaching or some other thing in soccer because with this all he can face some dilemma which is possible for any person specially when you are playing soccer.

Mostly after 37 players try to leave this game because they feel it's better for them and their body, but he is still enjoying which is not bad because he is physically amazing player but as I already mention he can't play as he was few years back but if he is able then he can play part-time in this season then surely he needs to give himself better favor for his health.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 06:45:33 PM

Actually, for Serie A, I don't really look at age because there are a lot of players aged 33 and above who are still competitive there.
Let's call it Bonucci, Dries Mertens, Giroud who is 35 years old, Dzeko 36 years old, Chielini 37 years old, and Zlatan who is 40 years old now. They can still compete well so Di Maria's age is not an obstacle in my opinion.
The most important thing is that even though the performance is quite old, if the performance is still good enough, even though it is definitely reduced, it doesn't matter as long as it is useful for the club, why not.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 06:49:36 PM

The club is well known for recruiting players based on experience and records. This is a team who still field players who are aged 30 plus so its no surprise to me if they want to sign Di maria at age 34. They believe experience gets the job done so I don't think Juventus wanting to sign Di maria at this current stage of his carrer are worried about getting top performance from him.

Juventus have no plans for the long term. Their goal is to perform well next season. Because their performance last season was completely unstable. And so they want to take Di Maria to the team. Di Maria is a very talented player. Although he is older, but his fitness is good. It looks like he will be able to serve the team well for the next few seasons.

wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:05:51 PM

Actually, for Serie A, I don't really look at age because there are a lot of players aged 33 and above who are still competitive there.
Let's call it Bonucci, Dries Mertens, Giroud who is 35 years old, Dzeko 36 years old, Chielini 37 years old, and Zlatan who is 40 years old now. They can still compete well so Di Maria's age is not an obstacle in my opinion.
The most important thing is that even though the performance is quite old, if the performance is still good enough, even though it is definitely reduced, it doesn't matter as long as it is useful for the club, why not.
I agree with this and I love this in Italian soccer they love performance and fitness they never go with age factor just because of this here we have too many players are enjoying after 35 which is rare in many other European clubs because mostly clubs want younger players because they love to have long term contracts or financial factors also in mind but here in Italy they mostly go with performance and fitness which is amazing culture here.

In last season, we have too many players enjoy even they are playing soccer in bonus after having very long and healthy career in next season we are again going to watch few players those are over 35+ and mostly other clubs are not interested in them but here in Italy they have chance for giving their best at this age.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:40:57 PM

In last season, we have too many players enjoy even they are playing soccer in bonus after having very long and healthy career in next season we are again going to watch few players those are over 35+ and mostly other clubs are not interested in them but here in Italy they have chance for giving their best at this age.

They are not suitable for the Premier League if they are older. Because the gameplay of the Premier League is very fast. Injuries to players may increase with age. However, the gameplay of Serie A is not very fast. Players can continue to perform well here even if they are older. Ibra is still playing well with AC Milan despite being 40 years old.

BALIK
Copper Member

Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:49:10 PM

I agree with this and I love this in Italian soccer they love performance and fitness they never go with age factor just because of this here we have too many players are enjoying after 35 which is rare in many other European clubs because mostly clubs want younger players because they love to have long term contracts or financial factors also in mind but here in Italy they mostly go with performance and fitness which is amazing culture here.

I really don't understand why a lot of people think that if a player is more than 30 years old and in his late 30s he is a bad player. It's true that he probably does not have the pace that he once had when he was younger but I think experience plays a big role here. If a player is more than 30 years old people shouldn't assume that he cannot play football anymore or that he is absolutely washed. We have seen a lot of players make history in their late 30s. I know that football is changing and it has become more fast paced now. But there will always be space for experience.

Pages: « 1 ... 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 [1577] 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 ... 3820 »
  Print  

Jump to: