Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 [1346] 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 2566 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 579906 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 01:03:42 PM

Maybe Union Berlin will fall even further away, but would that really bother them? I do not think so. They have had a very good start to the season. It was unrealistic to think that they would have a chance at the championship anywhere. Bayern Munich started the season moderately, but in the end it is easily back at the top of the league. RB Leipzig - Bayern Munich is still a game that matters, if RB wins, it can narrow the gap to Bayern Munich and continue to participate. Although I think that RB Leipzig has too little quality in terms of content to really have a serious chance. I also never read that very strong players go to RB Leipzig. That is different at Bayern Munich of course.
I never expected Union Berlin to win the Bundesliga but also in the other hand I didn't expect them to fall easily from the to. I thought they would have maintained the title at least till January before they will give up, that would have made the league more competitive and interesting but bitterly they gave up too early and since they get up the number one slot they keep going down day by day

But in reality Union Berlin is not that tough to stay on top of the table for a longer time. They had such a downturn that they slumped in the standings. I'm a person who hopes that Union Berlin will last longer in the first place, although I like you are not so sure they will become champions.
The competitive league at the start of the season that I saw, is now slowly starting to walk into a boring league like the previous season in the fight for the championship.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 02:29:09 PM

Manuel Neuer is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. We saw his great performance in 2014 World Cup. He is currently a regular goalkeeper for Bayern Munich club. He is currently dealing with a very serious injury, which will have a huge impact on Bayern Munich.
bayern must be very worried about neuer's condition in the future, he had an accident while skiing and needed special care, broken bones won't heal in a short time, Ulreich seems to be Bayern's only choice to play as a substitute for Neuer while he is injured. I'm sure Neuer's condition won't affect Bayern's performance in the Bundesliga, but in the UCL, I'm worried.

Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:17:40 PM

And basically they are unpredictable and inconsistent which can't do good in this season even Xabi Alonso having good impact on their form after coming as coach but still very long way to go if they want to have any fair chance for the European Competitions because now look like few teams are also having improvement and quality for the staying at the top of league table.
Xabi Alonso have bring positive impact with Bayern Leverkusen after bring back to 12th position standing because Leverkusen ever in regelation zone, still have opportunity after finishing at 3rd standing position in Champion League group stage Bayern Leverkusen keep exist although in Europe League. I sure the magician from Xabi Alonso can bring back Bayern Leverkusen to 4th standing position like last season achievement.

Leverkusen have 18 points from 15 matches and I sure 9 points left from 4th standing position awhile by Eintracht Frankfurt possibility catch if consistency performance after Bundesliga began back later at the end this month.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 03:30:03 PM

And basically they are unpredictable and inconsistent which can't do good in this season even Xabi Alonso having good impact on their form after coming as coach but still very long way to go if they want to have any fair chance for the European Competitions because now look like few teams are also having improvement and quality for the staying at the top of league table.
Xabi Alonso have bring positive impact with Bayern Leverkusen after bring back to 12th position standing because Leverkusen ever in regelation zone, still have opportunity after finishing at 3rd standing position in Champion League group stage Bayern Leverkusen keep exist although in Europe League. I sure the magician from Xabi Alonso can bring back Bayern Leverkusen to 4th standing position like last season achievement.

Leverkusen have 18 points from 15 matches and I sure 9 points left from 4th standing position awhile by Eintracht Frankfurt possibility catch if consistency performance after Bundesliga began back later at the end this month.
Even though what you said is true, it's still too early to say Xabi is good enough because looking at the statistics of their matches Xabi actually didn't go well in the first few matches even though for the last 3 matches they managed to win.
At the moment consistency is still a problem so Xabi needs to get this under control even though they are now elevated to the mid table but their position is still not comfortable.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 04:10:15 PM

His injury was so serious. There's no ETA for when he will be coming back again to be a goal keeper for bayern munich and i think that this injury will even prevent him to play until next season. He may not able to help bayern against PSG as the most important match that will be coming next year. The regular season is also very important for bayern caused by bayern must keep the positive trend until the end of season to make sure if bayern will get a huge chance to win the trophy again.
Will bayern try to search a new goal keeper as a replacement for neuer in january? let's see what's going to happen with it. Im sure that bayern already considered the new goal keeper for the rest of season.

Manuel Neuer got a Fracture in his lower leg and expected return will be Jun 30, 2023, And on the January replacement could be Sven Ulreich or the younger Johannes Schenk, or there are also rumors that Bayern Munich would even get Dominik Livakovic from Dinamo Zagreb or Gregor Kobel from Dortmund, they surely need to prepare and right now Sadio Mane is also on the injury list, that has an Inflamed head of fibula, but yeah it is a long rest for Bundesliga and it surely favors a lot of teams that has injuries to take some rest,

Statistics say that Bayern are OK with the efficiency in attack. And it seems to me that the departure of Lewandowski added variability for Bayern and uncertainty for opponents. Global results can be assessed at the end of the season, but there is a random factor - the Champions League. There is no doubt that Bayern will win the Bundesliga.

Actually, right now because of the addition of the new player for Bayern Munich Gardner has many wins now that they had Sadio Mane in his right position, pretty much Bayern Munich is much stronger now than they used to have Robert Lewandowski but for now, Bayern Munich is having a crisis, because if you would look at their injuries, we all know Manuel Neuer their Goalkeeper was in bad shape and might return on Jun 30, 2023, Marcel Sabitzer has a yellow card, and the most crucial player they need right now is Sadio Mané that has Inflamed head of the fibula and doesn't know if when he returns,
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 04:18:35 PM

Neuer's absence would be a big hit to Bayern Munich actually. Maybe his absence wouldn't change much thing in the Bundesliga. But I don't think the same when it comes to the Champions League. Because they are already going to face one of the biggest title contenders like PSG. They need to stay as strong as possible in defense just as offense. PSG have the best trio in the world in their attacking line. They wouldn't forgive weaknesses in Bayern Munich defense that easy.

Mane is also a candidate to miss the first leg at least. It feels like PSG are becoming more favourite slowly.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 07:35:02 PM

This is news that is really very difficult for Bayern to accept.
Now they inevitably have to look for a new goalkeeper, I think especially in this case there is Ultreich but he is old enough for now and I don't think it's too bad to look for other alternatives, especially with Neuer's absence, of course this will hinder a bit, although they are also still very good on defense.
Manuel Neuer is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. We saw his great performance in 2014 World Cup. He is currently a regular goalkeeper for Bayern Munich club. He is currently dealing with a very serious injury, which will have a huge impact on Bayern Munich.
Come on, what era is this? why compare his current performance with him 8 years ago?
at the moment his condition is not great and this is a reality regardless of how good he was still now with a fracture in the leg making it a bit more difficult for Neuer.
Plus his current age, which is already 36 years, is clearly becoming difficult and a good step for Bayern to find a replacement from now on.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 08:33:50 PM

Neuer's absence would be a big hit to Bayern Munich actually. Maybe his absence wouldn't change much thing in the Bundesliga. But I don't think the same when it comes to the Champions League. Because they are already going to face one of the biggest title contenders like PSG. They need to stay as strong as possible in defense just as offense. PSG have the best trio in the world in their attacking line. They wouldn't forgive weaknesses in Bayern Munich defense that easy.

Mane is also a candidate to miss the first leg at least. It feels like PSG are becoming more favourite slowly.
It is time for Bayern Munich to look for a new goalkeeper to replace Manuel Nuer. Because he is no longer a young goalkeeper, age will be an unavoidable problem. I see Bayern Munich also starting to entrust Sven Ulreich. But they need to start putting more faith in playing time now even if Manuel Nuer is not currently injured. This is an opportunity for them to really be able to find a new goalkeeper.

W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1260
Merit: 960

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 08:45:02 PM

I think you exaggerate the importance of Lewandowski. This season, Bayern have an average of 3.2 goals per game in the Bundesliga and exactly 3 in the Champions League (and a 100% result in the difficult group). It's hard to call this low productivity, isn't it? In the summer they will need a central striker, but they would be looking for him anyway, since Lewandowski would have ended his contract in 2023 anyway and even if they extended it, he no longer had great prospects in Bayern.
Exaggerating the importance of Lewandowski in the Bayern Munich squad because Bayern Munich did not quickly find a replacement who could really replace the position left by Lewandowski very well. If Bayern Munich could be quick then we wouldn't hear of this kind of thing. If Sadio Mane manages to perform well and contributes even more than Lewandowski, then I will be very sure that a narrative will sound that Bayern Munich's decision to sell Lewandowski and replace him with a new player is the right decision.

Statistics say that Bayern are OK with the efficiency in attack. And it seems to me that the departure of Lewandowski added variability for Bayern and uncertainty for opponents. Global results can be assessed at the end of the season, but there is a random factor - the Champions League. There is no doubt that Bayern will win the Bundesliga.

They will win the Bundesliga, that's for sure. This has been a tradition for years now. People are now trying to predict how many points they will be champions as they enter the year. They are unlucky to face Paris SG in the qualifiers. They were paired with one of the strongest teams. If they want an additional championship, they can overcome the challenge and leave this match with a win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 08:45:11 PM

Bayern Munich aren't getting lucky with injuries at all. This must be the biggest thing they were afraid of seeing in the World Cup break. First Mane got injured before and now Neuer is out. Mane is at least coming back around mid February as it seems. But Neuer is going to be out for the rest of the season unfortunately. The reason why Neuer has got injured this badly is not related to even training. He got injured while skiing. This is definitely unlucky for him and the team both.

Bayern Munich weren't planning to make any big transfer in January probably. But now they will need to find a solution to this issue at least. They don't need to spend a lot of money for a new goalkeeper actually. They can just sign a decent goalkeeper who is better than their backup goalkeepers and has a contract ending in six months.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 09:59:40 PM

I can't believe that a player would go skiing during the season, that sounds like a very stupid thing to do and very risky, hell we have lost the great Michael Schumacher this way, he has been in terrible condition for over a decade because of this I think, or close to that. But, when we are talking about Neuer, somehow that sounds like a proper thing, because we know how insane that dude is, he has been insane for a long time and I am not shocked that he would do such a thing.

No professional player should be going to ski during the season itself, not even during off-season to be fair to make sure he doesn't get injured, but 100% not during regular season, that's a terrible decision, nobody warned him?
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2022, 09:09:56 AM

I can't believe that a player would go skiing during the season, that sounds like a very stupid thing to do and very risky, hell we have lost the great Michael Schumacher this way, he has been in terrible condition for over a decade because of this I think, or close to that. But, when we are talking about Neuer, somehow that sounds like a proper thing, because we know how insane that dude is, he has been insane for a long time and I am not shocked that he would do such a thing.

No professional player should be going to ski during the season itself, not even during off-season to be fair to make sure he doesn't get injured, but 100% not during regular season, that's a terrible decision, nobody warned him?

As long as his contract does not say that he is not allowed to do sport x y or z it is his own responsibility.
He is an adult and knows himself what the risks of skiing are. So he has to live with the consequences.
But just as an accident can happen while skiing, an accident can also happen while driving. And driving a car is not forbidden to the players. So where is the line drawn?
But that should be decided in the end by the players and the clubs.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 09:50:10 AM

Bayern Munich aren't getting lucky with injuries at all. This must be the biggest thing they were afraid of seeing in the World Cup break. First Mane got injured before and now Neuer is out. Mane is at least coming back around mid February as it seems. But Neuer is going to be out for the rest of the season unfortunately. The reason why Neuer has got injured this badly is not related to even training. He got injured while skiing. This is definitely unlucky for him and the team both.

Bayern Munich weren't planning to make any big transfer in January probably. But now they will need to find a solution to this issue at least. They don't need to spend a lot of money for a new goalkeeper actually. They can just sign a decent goalkeeper who is better than their backup goalkeepers and has a contract ending in six months.
this will destroy his own career because of the injury he experienced, besides that this is a very surprising story because while on vacation looking for pleasure instead of disaster that came for him. with old age i think bayern munich will consider the severe injury that happened to manuel neuer it could even be that bayern munich will look for a replacement for him for the second half of this season. apart from that, Bayern Munich, who previously also received a bitter reality because Sadio Mane was injured, plus Manuer Neuer was injured. Two core players who have been injured, I think this will affect Bayern Munich performance in the Champions League this season, especially when they will face PSG in the Champions League. Bayern must move quickly to find a replacement for Manuel Neuer in the transfer season window.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 719

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 11:08:47 AM

I never expected Union Berlin to win the Bundesliga but also in the other hand I didn't expect them to fall easily from the to. I thought they would have maintained the title at least till January before they will give up, that would have made the league more competitive and interesting but bitterly they gave up too early and since they get up the number one slot they keep going down day by day
Overall, Union Berlin has not fallen far from the top of the standings in the Bundesliga while. Especially with Freiburg who are in second place in the standings, where Union Berlin is only three points away at the moment in the Bundesliga standings even though Union Berlin is in fifth place. And in the rest of this season Union Berlin still has more time to get back up by trying to win a few matches even though it still feels very difficult to compete with the top ranking at the moment, namely Bayern Munich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 11:19:05 AM

Actually, right now because of the addition of the new player for Bayern Munich Gardner has many wins now that they had Sadio Mane in his right position, pretty much Bayern Munich is much stronger now than they used to have Robert Lewandowski but for now, Bayern Munich is having a crisis, because if you would look at their injuries, we all know Manuel Neuer their Goalkeeper was in bad shape and might return on Jun 30, 2023, Marcel Sabitzer has a yellow card, and the most crucial player they need right now is Sadio Mané that has Inflamed head of the fibula and doesn't know if when he returns,

I do not think that the loss of Neuer will be critical for Bayern, since he no longer shows the reliability that everyone is used to. Maybe even his temporary rest will benefit Bavaria. As for Mane, the situation is not clear - I cannot google any news that would clarify the situation with his illness. There is no information about his current state or prospects.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Awaklara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 11:28:01 AM

Overall, Union Berlin has not fallen far from the top of the standings in the Bundesliga while. Especially with Freiburg who are in second place in the standings, where Union Berlin is only three points away at the moment in the Bundesliga standings even though Union Berlin is in fifth place. And in the rest of this season Union Berlin still has more time to get back up by trying to win a few matches even though it still feels very difficult to compete with the top ranking at the moment, namely Bayern Munich.
Munich is gradually finally taking its place again. but for Union Berlin, it will likely be difficult to maintain its current position. although the season still leaves a lot of games. but the other teams currently above him are doing quite well. it will be difficult to shift them.
if Union Berlin can play more consistently for points. unseating some other team is very possible, but it is a competition. the slightest mistake can make a change in position.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2022, 12:07:55 PM

let's see what will happen to union berlin, will they return to their good performance when this season starts or will they continue the bad results. Meanwhile, Bayern has returned to their good form, and I doubt that any team will be able to unseat them, now that we have entered the middle of the season and Bayern is only a few points away from winning the Bundesliga trophy again.

Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 12:36:59 PM

Soon all leagues will return to work, including the Bundesliga. We'll definitely be looking forward to how they come back from this long hiatus. Bayern Munich is still at the forefront of showing something they usually show. Borussia Dortmund, which has recently been deteriorating, will be eagerly awaiting how they will change. Freiburg, Leipzig, Frankfurt, Union Berlin will not be separated from waiting to see how they form.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 01:36:55 PM

let's see what will happen to union berlin, will they return to their good performance when this season starts or will they continue the bad results. Meanwhile, Bayern has returned to their good form, and I doubt that any team will be able to unseat them, now that we have entered the middle of the season and Bayern is only a few points away from winning the Bundesliga trophy again.
I doubt if it makes any difference if Union Berlin returns to good performance the have lost their chance of winning the title except the will pay more attention on finishing top 4. If Berlin fails to improve they might just rest their effort further below their current position. Bayern remains king of the Bundles liga and the trophy theirs.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2022, 03:18:40 PM

Munich is gradually finally taking its place again. but for Union Berlin, it will likely be difficult to maintain its current position. although the season still leaves a lot of games. but the other teams currently above him are doing quite well. it will be difficult to shift them.
if Union Berlin can play more consistently for points. unseating some other team is very possible, but it is a competition. the slightest mistake can make a change in position.

@bestcoin1, I think Union Berlin still has a very reasonable chance of climbing to the second position on the table at this point in time. But the problem is I do not believe they will be able to catch Bayern at any point this season. And honestly, the way they were performing before the World Cup I don’t think they will actually be able to get to the second position either.

@Awaklara, Bayern Munich is obviously going to win the Bundesliga title again. I believe that they are not about to be stopped. It is true that the gap between Freiburg and the lead is just four points. However, I do not think Munich will drop out of the lead at this point in the season. Yes, I know the Champions League is a big target for Bayern Munich right now. I don’t know about the Champions League, but I am sure that the Bundesliga title is not going to be a problem.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 [1346] 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 ... 2566 »
  Print  

Jump to: