Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 [2598] 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 597972 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 06:35:10 PM

I agree with you that Bayern Leverkusen will be stronger next season. Bayern Leverkusen's performance this season is not luck; if not, they wouldn't have displayed the same performance in the Europa League competition. Xabi Alonso knows the tactics he has deployed at Bayern Leverkusen that have made them successful this season in all competitions. Bayern Leverkusen has made their fans happy by winning this season's Bundesliga title. They are waiting to play the DFB Pokal Cup finals and the Europa League finals, and they are unbeaten in 50 matches played this season.

How sure are you that they can win the trophy next season again when they are about selling some of their good players, bids have already started coming in and if they sell some specific players, their performance will reduce drastically and they’ll have to struggle back into the league and other competitions they’ll be participating in. They should know how to keep those players that are important to them to be in their best and if they can’t keep them, a replacement should found for them before the transfer window closes at the beginning of the season. Bayern Leverkusen are rated amongst the best team in Europe and it’s because of their performance this season, if they can keep it up, they’ll keep going higher, so I hope they do the right thing to keep them above other teams in the competition.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:39:54 PM

I see that Bayern are thinking about keeping Tuchel as head coach. After Alonso and Negelsman refused, their choice was not so great, although here they need to think about whether Tuchel’s conflicts with the players have been settled, because Kimmich said that he would leave the team if Tuchel stayed. And by the way, Barcelona is interested in Kimmich, so it’s worth thinking carefully about whether Tuchel is worth keeping in the team.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:40:14 PM

Being able to win the Bundesliga title and possibly also winning the DFB Pokal and Europa League trophies again is certainly an extraordinary achievement, coupled with an unbeatable record that makes Leverkusen very perfect. But what are their chances next season? I still have high hopes for Die Werkself even though it won't be easy like this season because I also believe Bayern Munich, Dortmund and maybe Leipzig will also improve their teams for next season.
I don't doubt Xabi Alonso as long as he is still at Leverkusen, just give him the players he wants, I'm sure next season he will bring Leverkusen again to become champions in the Bundesliga and in European competitions, but we don't need to talk about next season because Xabi Alonso might be better. focusing on the hunt for the title in the UEL and the DFB cup, if they are successful of course they will get the treble winner this season while also declaring themselves an unbeaten team for one season both in the domestic league and in European competitions such as the UEL.

Next season Leverkusen must improve their game because they will play and move up to a higher level, namely the UCL, where this European competition is filled with the best and most experienced teams, this will be a new challenge for Xabi Alonso, if he is still at Leverkusen next season it is certain that Leverkusen will be an even better team than this season, of course the other teams are also no less likely to improve themselves, even the main squad, therefore there are many new things that will come next season, the competition may be very tight both in the domestic league or in the European league.

I think he deserves some good funding in the next season. I think if he gets the players that he wants, he will be able to create a better team. And he will obviously be able to bring in good results. I can’t say if he will bring in better results or not because I do not know how you can bring in better results than this. But I guess we can see how he will perform in the Champions League competition.

By the way, I have a question. We all know that they have been able to win the Bundesliga title which means they are going to compete in the Champions League competition. But there is also a very high chance that they are going to win the Europa League title. So there is no way they are going to miss participating in the Champions League. My question is what if they are actually able to win the Champions League? I definitely believe it is going to be a big rivalry between Ancelotti and Alonso. And for some reason, I believe half of the goals that both of the teams are going to score will be in the injury time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 06:44:39 PM

I see that Bayern are thinking about keeping Tuchel as head coach. After Alonso and Negelsman refused, their choice was not so great, although here they need to think about whether Tuchel’s conflicts with the players have been settled, because Kimmich said that he would leave the team if Tuchel stayed. And by the way, Barcelona is interested in Kimmich, so it’s worth thinking carefully about whether Tuchel is worth keeping in the team.
Keeping Tuchel is not a bad idea but it will not change the fact that they might still end I Leverkusen next season.
Bayern Munich’s management is trying not to make any mistake that will lead the team to big downfall, they don’t want to employ any inexperienced manager that will struggle to adapt to the system which will lead them down in short period of time, so they are rating Tuchel’s Champions League performance to keep him and since they said that his conflict with the players has been settled is a good thing to hear and I think the team will try again next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Silence Scream

Activity: 910
Merit: 910

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:19:09 PM

Keeping Tuchel is not a bad idea but it will not change the fact that they might still end I Leverkusen next season.
Bayern Munich’s management is trying not to make any mistake that will lead the team to big downfall, they don’t want to employ any inexperienced manager that will struggle to adapt to the system which will lead them down in short period of time, so they are rating Tuchel’s Champions League performance to keep him and since they said that his conflict with the players has been settled is a good thing to hear and I think the team will try again next season.
I think Bayern Munich may not try to move forward with Tuchel again. Tuchel is an important coach, I definitely believe that. He also has very important successes, but this year's failure for Bayern Munich is enough for me to believe that he will not be in the team next year. Bayern lost the league for the first time in years and Tuchel is seen as the main responsible for this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mustang Shelby

Activity: 672
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:29:01 PM

I think they may have decided to keep him in the team because they couldn't find a better candidate to replace Tuchel. Kimmich is an important player, but if Tuchel remains in the team and is determined to leave, Bayern will lose an important player. He is an important name for Bayern at the age of 29 and can make important contributions to Barcelona if he joins them.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1793

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 07:32:58 PM

My question is what if they are actually able to win the Champions League? I definitely believe it is going to be a big rivalry between Ancelotti and Alonso.
Not sure how it will affect the domestic league though, considering the players' quality or the gap between each league/team is different. Maybe it will be a story for European competitions but won't affect the domestic league that much unless there's an increase in interest in watching the Bundesliga. I can see it happening if more Bundesliga teams participate and end up in the semis or even finals. That's my take as a football fan anyway.

so they are rating Tuchel’s Champions League performance to keep him and since they said that his conflict with the players has been settled is a good thing to hear and I think the team will try again next season.
I believe the key reason is more about the difficulty of attracting interest from other managers or hiring new managers in general. Some articles[1] suggest that the cost to hire new managers is quite expensive, which is a bit odd to me considering Bayern's monetary power. But who knows, it is hard to trust any "insider info" nowadays.

[1] https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/15/bayern-munich-seek-agreement-with-thomas-tuchel-to-stay-as-manager

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:43:45 PM

There is only one match left in the Bundesliga this season, so Leverkusen only has one more match to play this season and they will be able to record a record without defeat for the whole season if they manage to win against Augsburg in their last match, or at least they must be able to play a draw. But I think they will be able to win this match considering the opportunities they have now.

They have come this far, they managed to quickly lock up the Bundesliga title and they will also record a record without defeat this season, I am sure Xabi will not let his team lose in the last match which will be history for them because they can record without losing once. in this season. The Leverkusen players will definitely do the same thing, yes they will try their best to maintain their record this season, they will play to secure victory and maintain their record, this is extraordinary for them.
Xavi Alonso and Bayern Leverkusen players want to end this Bundesliga season unbeaten, and they only need to beat or draw with Augsburg to achieve unbeaten this season. Augsburg is currently struggling to win their matches in the Bundesliga; they have lost five of their last eight matches in the Bundesliga. With the recent performance of Augsburg in the Bundesliga, Bayern Leverkusen will easily beat them when they play on Saturday.

red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 435

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:53:04 PM

Currently, their unbeaten record has increased to 50 matches after a big victory against Bochum with a score of 5 goals 2 days ago so this is definitely a record that is difficult to break.

At the moment their targets are still the DFB final and the Europa League on the horizon but a Bundesliga win, even if it doesn't really matter because they've already got the trophy, can be a good morale booster and of course it's a good thing to keep their record intact.
Next week it looks like against Augsburg they will make a few rotations to keep their players from feeling shortchanged especially in the next 2 weeks they will have 2 finals so that their treble target is obtained according to plan.

If you ask me the final game against Augsburg definitely matters a lot to Bayer Leverkusen. They have all the season been producing back to back stoppage time comebacks just to keep up their unbeaten record and you think they would want to just let it slip away at the die minutes. I don’t think they will have to rest players for Augsburg Game as it looks clear that Xabi Alonso definitely eyes the unbeaten record which will be the first of its kind in the Bundesliga and since the one achieved by Arsenal invincibles in 2002.

They play more less 3 finals in less than 10 days and seriously I am backing them to win the games comfortably. I see Xabi only dropping players at most in the DFP pokal final due to the team in contention.
It should be remembered that what Xabi is aiming for is not only about the record without losing but the 2 finals that are waiting in sight which is an important situation because when they export the players against Augsburg just because of the pursuit of a record that will not be overtaken by anyone in the near future but do not pay attention to the condition of the players then this could have an impact on the 2 finals later so it is necessary to pay attention to the right steps from this situation.

I think making some rotations is fine for the sake of making their players safe because we won't know what the game will be like so it would be good enough if they don't prioritise the match against Augsburg too much because they just have to be unbeaten no matter win or draw it won't have any impact on them in the bundesliga but it's different with the 2 finals that will be done because if they fail then indeed the treble opportunity is clearly gone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 452

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 08:58:52 PM

Bayern Leverkusen have successfully unlocked the supremacy that Bayern Munich had over the Bundesliga teams.Bayern was ontop for more than five years now,which actually made the league boring, exactly what Manchester City are doing now  at England,and if they should win now,it will be Pep's fourth back to back wins in the premier league.Their supremacy have been superb,and even when we thought Arsenal would be able to win them this year,they still fell below City,and it's remaining just a game to go before they will be crowned champions of England once again.Thank God for Leverkusen in Germany,being able to stop their tittle run by Bayern,.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Weawant

Activity: 784
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:02:00 PM

I think Bayern Munich may not try to move forward with Tuchel again. Tuchel is an important coach, I definitely believe that. He also has very important successes, but this year's failure for Bayern Munich is enough for me to believe that he will not be in the team next year. Bayern lost the league for the first time in years and Tuchel is seen as the main responsible for this.
Well talking about moving forward with tuchels stay at Bayern Munich, it's actually very much under probability but then there's yet to be an official statement in that regards and I don't think when one will be made it may likely favour tuchel because so much of blame have been thrown at him this period due to the kind of failure his team seem to be experiencing since this season and not been able to get a trophy this season too got the management bordered.

From a different perspective I wouldn't want to throw all blame at tuchel outrightly because tactically he wasn't having too many lapsis and it can be seen in the fact thst except Leverkusen who came with a different kind of exceptionality this season, Bayern Munich didn't get to suffer much challenge from other bundesliga team and they did displace some level of dominance that got them the second spot where they currently are on the table, even in the champions league they were able to make it upto the semi finals stage and it was clear they obviously had a very experienced and tough opponent of which you can't totally blame them for not been able to get pass that stage .

In the first meeting against Madrid they where able to secure some levels of probabilities to get to the finals and even in their second leg they were still solid with their performance but weren't just lucky so the problem wholly doesn't just lay with the coach but they need to understand every season can't get same results if not it becomes boring and doesn't look real the way football aught to be. Except for the fact that they have no trophy so far, they did finished well in the various leagues and are aswell did well for the season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 625

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 09:02:21 PM

The most ridiculous thing Bayern did some time ago was to offer the position of coach back to Nagelsmann, who clearly still felt a grudge because of Bayern's previous treatment which indeed fired him and replaced it with Tuchel so it was clear that it would be rejected outright Cheesy

Currently entrusting Tuchel could be a little complicated because in my opinion the most basic thing to do is to find a new coach for Bayern because Tuchel's performance is not very good and does not match the initial expectations so why keep a coach who has proven to be a failure this season. At the moment there are still several options that they can do especially by looking at some time ago where De Zerbi who entered Bayern I think it can be used as a good thing because after all even though there is no guarantee for De Zerbi but it will be a little better than forcing Tuchel to stay at the Alianz Arena.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hanadawa

Activity: 476
Merit: 351

rollbit.com/trading

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 09:54:57 PM

I don't think this is entirely Tuchel's fault. In previous seasons, Munich had also lost several times in the Bundesliga. But because other teams played worse, Munich could become league champions. This season Munich has 7 defeats and last season they had 5 defeats. That's not a big difference. You can see that Munich's achievements this season are not much different from last season. But Leverkusen's extraordinary performance managed to beat Munich and make them lose the title for the first time in many years. Yes this is Tuchel's fault but I think it is the fault of the team as a whole.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
marcous

Activity: 2422
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:07:03 PM

I don't think this is entirely Tuchel's fault. In previous seasons, Munich had also lost several times in the Bundesliga. But because other teams played worse, Munich could become league champions. This season Munich has 7 defeats and last season they had 5 defeats. That's not a big difference. You can see that Munich's achievements this season are not much different from last season. But Leverkusen's extraordinary performance managed to beat Munich and make them lose the title for the first time in many years. Yes this is Tuchel's fault but I think it is the fault of the team as a whole.
That's right, management, Tuchel and the Bayern players are responsible for the team performance based on their respective capacities, and actually no one needs to be blamed because no matter what the ups and downs in performance will come to all teams. Leverkusen is unstoppable, all teams will look like mediocre clubs in front of Xabi fleet, not only Bundesliga contestants, but European League contestants also feel the same way.

Stop looking for a scapegoat and focus on building the club for next season, that is a wiser step for Bayern in response to their failure this season. Overall, Bayern is even performing better than last season, where they are now able to collect 72 points, and have the potential to get an additional 3 points in the next match. So it is clear that Tuchel succeeded in bringing Bayern beyond their achievements last season, only they failed to win a trophy because Leverkusen was never defeated.

Besides that, Bayern failure does not come from Kane curse, I don't believe in curses, Kane has even helped Bayern with a number of goals he has scored this season. I think this is purely because Bayern is unable to create consistency like Leverkusen, who have never been beaten in all matches.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:17:25 PM

That's right, management, Tuchel and the Bayern players are responsible for the team performance based on their respective capacities, and actually no one needs to be blamed because no matter what the ups and downs in performance will come to all teams. Leverkusen is unstoppable, all teams will look like mediocre clubs in front of Xabi fleet, not only Bundesliga contestants, but European League contestants also feel the same way.

Stop looking for a scapegoat and focus on building the club for next season, that is a wiser step for Bayern in response to their failure this season. Overall, Bayern is even performing better than last season, where they are now able to collect 72 points, and have the potential to get an additional 3 points in the next match. So it is clear that Tuchel succeeded in bringing Bayern beyond their achievements last season, only they failed to win a trophy because Leverkusen was never defeated.

Besides that, Bayern failure does not come from Kane curse, I don't believe in curses, Kane has even helped Bayern with a number of goals he has scored this season. I think this is purely because Bayern is unable to create consistency like Leverkusen, who have never been beaten in all matches.
In as much as we can't apportion all the blames of Bayern Munich's shortcomings this season on their manager Mauricio Pochentino, I still think the his tactical approaches to the team's games this season played a major role in the club's current position and lack of any major trophy this season. In the last 11 seasons, Bayern Munich have been winning the league title but in the current manager's first full season with the club, Bayern Munich lost the league title. Thomas Tuchel hasn't shown enough sign that he knows what to do with the team and how to improve the team so I think it was a very good decision by the club management to as him to leave the club at the end of the current season.
Bayern Munich is the most successful German club in the history of the game of football and I strongly believe that they'll bounce back to their position immediately another manager takes over the managerial position at the club. Thomas Tuchel helped Chelsea win the UEFA Champions League title three seasons ago but after that particular season, he's not been convincing again with his performances. Hopefully, he gets another coaching job from one of the top European clubs

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 12:36:32 AM

This season's Bundesliga is coming to an end. This season, Bayer Leverkusen has performed very well and provided a surprise for the Bundesliga audience. Hopefully in the next Bundesliga season Bayer Leverkusen will still provide excellent results. I'm sure there are many opponents who will prepare their strategies to try to beat Leverkusen next season and will not let Leverkusen win easily again.

That's true. As you can see that bayern leverkusen is ending this season with perfect result. The picture has told us about the upcoming fixtures owned by bayern leverkusen. I don't even think augsburg will have motivation to beat leverkusen in the upcoming game.
Xabi alonso has been doing crazy thing. It will be a disaster if club will keep to win the game till the next season. There will be some important matches to come soon. It will be the final of DFB pokal and europa league.

The chance for bayern leverkusen to get three trophies this season is very big. Im hoping the best for bayern leverkusen this season. It sounds weird if leverkusen will be losing in the last game.
Xabi will try to break a new record with this. I meant winning all of matches in all of competitions without even losing in a game is a amazing statistic that will be recorded only by bayern leverkusen soon.

Hope for leverkusen will also able to perform the best.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ThemePen

Activity: 770
Merit: 681

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 01:26:18 AM

Yes Thomas Tuchel is not entirely to blame for Bayern Munich problems. Team up and down performance is shared issue and they lost seven games this season which is not much different from last season five losses. What made difference was Leverkusen great form which allowed them to take advantage of Munich weaknesses and win title. It is team effort and  players need to take responsibility for their poor performance too. Tuchel decisions might have contributed to the struggles but it is too easy to blame only him. Whole team needs to think about what went wrong and improve to become the best in the Bundesliga again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hirose UK

Activity: 1288
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 02:51:43 AM

Dortmund are having one of their best seasons really. They have qualified for the Champions League finale and secured their Champions League spot in the Bundesliga as well.

Securing that was thanks to the extra quota given to the Bundesliga though but anyway.  Grin  No matter Terzic wins the Champions League title or not, I think his contract likely to be extended soon. Currently it is ending by next summer. If I were in Dortmund board's place I would sign him for one more year now.

Football is really full of surprises. Some time ago, I was thinking like Terzic might be under danger of getting sacked due to doing bad in the Bundesliga.  Smiley
Bundesliga has received additional tickets for teams that will take part in the UCL competition and for next season, the Bundesliga as whole will have 5 top team candidates that will take part in the most important competition for European football.
Besides that all this is because Dortmund managed to reach the final because 4 team in the semifinals will ensure guaranteed tickets for next season.
It just that Dortmund always gets UCL tickets but only this season managed to reach the final, so far Dortmund has only had 2 opportunities to be in the final with the first winning the title and the last in the 2012/13 season becoming runner-up after losing to Bayern Munich.

So far, after being runners-up in the 2012/13 season, Dortmund always eliminated early from the UCL competition and indeed this season they appear full of confidence even though their performance in the Bundesliga is very poor.
But in the final I am also not sure that Dortmund will be able to beat Real Madrid, they can play well but to beat Real Madrid they will definitely have difficulty considering that currently Real Madrid is in very good condition.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:59:56 AM

These problems will surely continue. This means that there is a problem between Thomas Tuchel and the players. Kimmich is an important name and a name that has made great contributions to Bayern for years. Bayern management will definitely take steps to resolve the players' unrest. I think they will convince Kimmich too. If they want Tuchel to stay in the team, they should be more careful in solving the existing problem with the players.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
klidex

Activity: 1400
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 04:01:50 AM

These problems will surely continue. This means that there is a problem between Thomas Tuchel and the players. Kimmich is an important name and a name that has made great contributions to Bayern for years. Bayern management will definitely take steps to resolve the players' unrest. I think they will convince Kimmich too. If they want Tuchel to stay in the team, they should be more careful in solving the existing problem with the players.
If the problems between the coach and players cannot be resolved properly, it will cause the club to not appear stable in  the future and Bayern Munich will again experience a decline in performance in the Bundesliga. If club management wants to retain Thomas Tuchel, at least it must first ensure whether the coach and players have don't have problems within the club because that is very important. Especially if there are players who threaten to leave if Thomas Tuchel is still coaching the club, it means their relationship is not going well and if Bayern Munich wants to keep Joshua Kimmich then the club management must take part in treating both parties so that things can get better again.

But if there is a feud within the club, usually the players start to feel uncomfortable even they are getting better and their chemistry can also be said to be lacking even though Joshua Kimmich's role is very important for the club and the club also needs solidarity between players and coaches if Bayern Munich wants to perform well again in the Bundesliga. , Thomas Tuchel is actually a good coach but because of Xabi Alonso's good performance which was quite surprising this season, Thomas Tuchel's performance was surpassed by Xabi Alonso's good performance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 [2598] 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 »
  Print  

Jump to: