Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38651 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:44:56 AM

Perhaps the biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is a factor that is stopping many companies and important investors to use it. It is clearly an advantage for the traders though.

I think you are right, but we can avoid that problem, if we promote bitcoin to every corner of the world then the price of bitcoin will increase and at some stage it will be stable.
Yes true if we could promote bitcoin and managed so many people use it will definitely help the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin fluctuations but also can be used so that it can benefit and for some people it's not a problem. The big problem I experienced in bitcoin is delayed transaction of bitcoin until many days and it was very disturbing to me.

Waiting the confirmation on a transaction is a big problem too. I mean, if the bitcoin user want their money fast and some exchanger need to wait at least 1 confirmation.
Yes true it makes us feel bored, waiting for confirmation of a very long one. Because the speed of the process is needed. Another problem is in bitcoin is still a lot of scam sites so it is very difficult to choose which sites can be trusted.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:47:48 AM

Perhaps the biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is a factor that is stopping many companies and important investors to use it. It is clearly an advantage for the traders though.

I think you are right, but we can avoid that problem, if we promote bitcoin to every corner of the world then the price of bitcoin will increase and at some stage it will be stable.
Yes true if we could promote bitcoin and managed so many people use it will definitely help the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin fluctuations but also can be used so that it can benefit and for some people it's not a problem. The big problem I experienced in bitcoin is delayed transaction of bitcoin until many days and it was very disturbing to me.

Waiting the confirmation on a transaction is a big problem too. I mean, if the bitcoin user want their money fast and some exchanger need to wait at least 1 confirmation.
Yes true it makes us feel bored, waiting for confirmation of a very long one. Because the speed of the process is needed. Another problem is in bitcoin is still a lot of scam sites so it is very difficult to choose which sites can be trusted.

Yeah its very risky when it comes to investing bitcoin anywhere as there are no legit sites whom we can trust and that is a major reason why people hate to use bitcoins.
bedeskon

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:57:01 AM

not yet for now because i only earn it and sell it to fiat , and i already have bank account , don't know in future i will have problem or not
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 10:59:57 AM

the same way I feel. sometimes confirmation takes about 10 minutes. it makes the transaction that I did have to wait. for some people it is very disturbing because it could spend their time.

It can be frustrating if you need money in case of any emergency and at that time people will really hate bitcoins as it is not helping them in the best possible way.
i think that it would be great  if i was able to use bitcoins in case of an emergency, i then would sell all the bitcoins i guess

You can surely use bitcoins at the time of emergencies but what will you do if you desperate need money and confirmation takes hours and hours, and that's what above mates are discussing.

Confirmation in any transaction which is in the main we are the bitcoin. The last few months because it was a confirmation of the bitcoin's getting slowed down and I don't know for sure what the cause is. But if indeed we have in backing up all chaneel needs (investments) then I'm sure every business we do in bitcoin will made us become rich person
You know, there is a simple solution for that, just add more fees.
I haven't had any transaction take more than 10 minutes to confirm after using double the recommended fees.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:46:21 AM

the same way I feel. sometimes confirmation takes about 10 minutes. it makes the transaction that I did have to wait. for some people it is very disturbing because it could spend their time.

It can be frustrating if you need money in case of any emergency and at that time people will really hate bitcoins as it is not helping them in the best possible way.
i think that it would be great  if i was able to use bitcoins in case of an emergency, i then would sell all the bitcoins i guess

You can surely use bitcoins at the time of emergencies but what will you do if you desperate need money and confirmation takes hours and hours, and that's what above mates are discussing.

Confirmation in any transaction which is in the main we are the bitcoin. The last few months because it was a confirmation of the bitcoin's getting slowed down and I don't know for sure what the cause is. But if indeed we have in backing up all chaneel needs (investments) then I'm sure every business we do in bitcoin will made us become rich person
You know, there is a simple solution for that, just add more fees.
I haven't had any transaction take more than 10 minutes to confirm after using double the recommended fees.

Exactly, if you put more fees then I don't think there will be delay in confirmation and I have never faced any problem with it till date as it gets confirmed within few minutes.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:04:11 PM

The biggest problem we found is we can't get more bitcoin with low price anymore.
At all everything is good, and so the security of wallets  is great.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

The biggest problem we found is we can't get more bitcoin with low price anymore.
At all everything is good, and so the security of wallets  is great.

Lolz, everyone wants to see the higher price of bitcoins so that they can manage to make good profits from it, so if you want to buy bitcoins then consider current price as a low price and go for it.
ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:22:03 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 04:39:06 PM by ironm@n

A major problem in using bitcoin is in price  instability, this is factor that is stopping many companies and  big investors to use bitcoin. If the price becomes stable  then more players  will join bitcoin.
Crypt0kn1ght

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

And XT-bitcoin will kill bitcoin
And how it will do that?
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

A major problem in using bitcoin is in price  instability, this is factor that is stopping many companies and  big investors to use bitcoin. If the price becomes stable  then more players  will join bitcoin.

Agreed but what you are saying is the investment part of bitcoins and we need to focus on actual  problem that we are facing in using it and the only issue I see is that its usage is limited to a certain extent.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:42:53 PM

I think it somehow causes controversy because to those who have been working some business that deals with stability of money then the unpredictability and instability of bitcoin appears to be some kind of thread to their jobs but to those who are willing to take risk and want to try something that brings huge profit then bitcoin is an excellent choice.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:12:44 AM

The problems that can  appear are related to the Bitcoin volatility . So, sometimes  you win, sometimes  you lose, dependong  on the current price.
Johann Sebastian Bach

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:41:45 AM

In one word, Adoption, not enough persons are accosting bitcoin at the moment, I know that is going to change as more persons realize the qualities of bitcoin but still that bothers me
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:24:52 AM

A big problem with using bitcoin is that using it won't protect you from fraud since there is no chance of chargebacks. There is also the fact that is easy to accidentally send your bitcoin to another wallet then the one that you intended if you aren't careful.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:38:49 AM

I agree the high volatility of bitcoin make it a bit hard for the merchants to adopt it.  But it enable investors to speculate in price and get profit from the volatility of bitcoin.  another problem with bitcoin is the confirmation.  There are times that the confirmation takes more than an hour even if you pay the right tx fee.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:54:20 AM

I agree the high volatility of bitcoin make it a bit hard for the merchants to adopt it.  But it enable investors to speculate in price and get profit from the volatility of bitcoin.  another problem with bitcoin is the confirmation.  There are times that the confirmation takes more than an hour even if you pay the right tx fee.

I can't see and don't think about the confirmation of bitcoin to be a problem. Because in everything what we are going to do there are always time table just to be able to finish it. And besides it is only taking some few minutes before your transaction is going to be confirmed in the network. So for me it is not a big problem.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:56:28 AM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.
I dont have problem using bitcoin why? coz bitcoin helps me on weekly expenses where i always get money from bitcoin and here in my country bitcoin are legal where many people are now have interest on bitcoin hoping that bitcoin will grow more 😊

Y U MAD AT ME
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:35:03 AM

Problems with using bitcoin virtually none. That's just there are fears for the course cryptocurrency so worried not to lose, and because of this you need to constantly monitor the exchange of sales.
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:38:46 PM

Problems with using bitcoin virtually none. That's just there are fears for the course cryptocurrency so worried not to lose, and because of this you need to constantly monitor the exchange of sales.
Actually bitcoin it involves working with him constantly. You can not leave the matter to chance. If given destiny, then earn not get anything.
pakitz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:41:47 PM

long minutes of waiting confirmation..  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: