Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
septian44

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:38:51 AM

I don't find any problem in using bitcoin at a moment, as I am only using it online and I am very much satisfied with it and if I have to buy something in real world then I don't hesitate in converting it to fiat.
Yes you are lucky not to have problems in bitcoin. I myself have experienced delivery delays in bitcoin so delayed until many days. It was very disturbing me because I badly needed funds in quick time. Maybe it's a matter of bitcoin have ever experienced.
delays in delivery bitcoin Bitcoin transactions are usually carried out within a few seconds and will start to be confirmed within the next 10 minutes. During that time, a transaction that is considered authentic remains irrevocable,so you just have to wait,bitcoin transactions in general and permanently stored on the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 12:11:16 PM

I don't find any problem in using bitcoin at a moment, as I am only using it online and I am very much satisfied with it and if I have to buy something in real world then I don't hesitate in converting it to fiat.
Yes you are lucky not to have problems in bitcoin. I myself have experienced delivery delays in bitcoin so delayed until many days. It was very disturbing me because I badly needed funds in quick time. Maybe it's a matter of bitcoin have ever experienced.
I too have experienced it. but today I already know the problem. when the delivery fee which I use very small. it's very influential.
and until now I have never experienced a longer delay in delivery.

Yes if you add appropriate fees then it will reduce the time of confirmation and it will hardly take 10 to 15 minutes for the transaction to get confirmed and that is not a problem at all.

Yeah that is what I am doing one every time I am going to have transactions and going to use block chain. Instead of putting the exact amount to send. I am putting some additional fees because there is an error that you are going to read once you are just going to send all exact amount indicated to your bitcoin wallet address.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:22:43 PM

I too have experienced it. but today I already know the problem. when the delivery fee which I use very small. it's very influential.
and until now I have never experienced a longer delay in delivery.

you should start using wallets that offer a dynamic fee for your transactions, i haven't used it yet but i think Electrum added this feature a while ago where they take the dynamic fee amount from the servers and calculate it for you.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:50:42 PM

You got delay in getting your bitcoins? From whom? Or you were converting your bitcoins to fiat and the exchange took time to give your funds? If the exchange made the delay then that has nothing to do with bitcoin and that is not a problem of bitcoin but a problem of that particular exchange.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:55:31 PM

Yes, everyone feel well to use the bitcoin on online, also we can buy anything with bitcoins and even if we can't buy something with bitcoins than we convert it into fiat and than buy it. Actually we have a problem to use the bitcoin in openly in any market and super stores, but most of the countries have no problem in it, but i have it. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:56:41 PM

You got delay in getting your bitcoins? From whom? Or you were converting your bitcoins to fiat and the exchange took time to give your funds? If the exchange made the delay then that has nothing to do with bitcoin and that is not a problem of bitcoin but a problem of that particular exchange.
You will experience of delay i you pay a small amount of fee for transaction this is always happen to me since i can not control the free online wallet like coinbase.. unlike you are using electrum that you can control the fee or increase the fee to increase the speed of transactioln..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 02:32:21 PM

If a transaction doesn't get confirmed for a fixed amount of time (2 days, if I remember correctly), it gets thrown away from the transaction pool (an in-memory list of transactions that are not yet confirmed), and you are essentially back to square one as if you didn't create this transaction at all. On the flip side, Bitcoin miners may potentially collude to only accept transactions with fees above some arbitrarily set limit. This is what seemed to have actually happened in July, 2015, when there were literally thousands of transactions stuck in queue (transaction pool)...

Some people euphemistically called that "testing Bitcoin limits"

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:37:00 PM

I don't found a big problem when using bitcoins, As me long Knowing bitcoins, then so far now. Realy have not big problem for using bitcoins, All doing good with algorithm clear and transparent.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:44:30 PM

If a transaction doesn't get confirmed for a fixed amount of time (2 days, if I remember correctly), it gets thrown away from the transaction pool (a list of transactions that are not yet confirmed), and you are essentially back to square one as if you didn't create this transaction at all. On the flip side, Bitcoin miners may potentially collude to only accept transactions with fees above some arbitrarily set limit. This is what seemed to have actually happened in July, 2015, when there were literally thousands of transactions stuck in queue...

Some people euphemistically called that "testing Bitcoin limits"
I saw this pending so long before, when I have send money to my friends, I send bitcoins with fee 0.00001 BTC (1kSatoshi). Waiting for the "block/confirmation" like not yet happens, and see another transaction like nothing problem. I things left behind the block.  I realy remember waiting for 2 day, then my bitcoins come back to my money. There problem I things from my fee transaction too low, and this happens, I think this will be learn for we.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:46:11 PM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.
The biggest problem with my bitcoin happened then when I got the chance to gamble. I lost everything, because he was very sure of himself. That now I'm not allowed. Although it was my fault and not bitcoin. But the fact remains that my problem.
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:53:07 PM

The biggest problem with my bitcoin happened then when I got the chance to gamble. I lost everything, because he was very sure of himself. That now I'm not allowed. Although it was my fault and not bitcoin. But the fact remains that my problem.
That was happened with me too , because i have lot of bitcoin in my wallet and gamble it .
After that , i lose my bet in a second . That was my fault cuz couldn't maintain my emotion and became greedy.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:56:12 PM

If we imagine that blockchain is a distributed database that is born as a continuously growing chain of blocks with records of all currency transactions, it is possible on this basis to answer that because of large volume blockchain, all transactions are done very slowly.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:56:38 PM

I don't like the volatility. I wanted everything i got into bitcoin but having 10k in a day and 8k after just don't suit me. Sure i can have 12k too but spending bitcoins is another problem. FIAT is still the most accepted currency and bitcoin comes nothing near of it. Liquidity is important to me.
qyzackk

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:02:50 PM

If we imagine that blockchain is a distributed database that is born as a continuously growing chain of blocks with records of all currency transactions, it is possible on this basis to answer that because of large volume blockchain, all transactions are done very slowly.
Slow transaction is not the worst. Cryptocurrency not very stable and when to invest your money in the currency and to keep them for a while, for example, even a year or two years, then because of the fact that prices always fluctuate, you can lose everything.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:05:48 PM

That was happened with me too , because i have lot of bitcoin in my wallet and gamble it .
After that , i lose my bet in a second . That was my fault cuz couldn't maintain my emotion and became greedy.

I think Gambling is a great thing to invest in (to create your own) when it comes to Bitcoin. There are a LOT of gamblers and I guess most of us have tried it at least once.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:16:24 PM

I don't found a big problem when using bitcoins, As me long Knowing bitcoins, then so far now. Realy have not big problem for using bitcoins, All doing good with algorithm clear and transparent.

Me too I don't see any problems so far with bitcoin. I think the system and algorithm of bitcoins is perfect for me. But in reality, there is really no perfect system, in the end we will going to experience some problems as the time goes by technology innovates. But I guess the devs of it are just going to do something with it easily.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:00:59 PM

if you have no problem,then no problem but i have problem that is how to change bitcoin address it is my biggest problem any one can solve this.
thanx in advanvce if u solved my problem.

First let me answer you first question. The only problem about BTC is that it changes it's range or currency but no one knows when. But I recommend you to save your BTC cause you know it might hit a high rate someday. Second, if your problem is changing your BTC address, you can create another wallet account so that you can have another BTC address. Then go to your profile, click forums profile information. You can see a box there for your BTC address then you just need to replace your old BTC address of your new one then save it and you're done.
That was a complex answer.
Simple answer is that you can use a vanity generator address. The more custom address, the harder and the longer the time it takes to get that.
Other than this, blockchain.info has options to name your bitcoin addresses and Xapo allows to transact within Xapo using email IDs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

Me too I don't see any problems so far with bitcoin. I think the system and algorithm of bitcoins is perfect for me. But in reality, there is really no perfect system, in the end we will going to experience some problems as the time goes by technology innovates. But I guess the devs of it are just going to do something with it easily.

The question is as if we have any problems using it recently or not? And answer for that would probably be a no as there isn't any problems, so if any technical problems occur in coming time then that is another thing.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:22:51 PM

The question is as if we have any problems using it recently or not? And answer for that would probably be a no as there isn't any problems, so if any technical problems occur in coming time then that is another thing.

Well me either I am not experiencing any problems regarding the transactions that I am having with blockchain or bitcoin network.

Some here are saying that they are getting at least a day before they are going to get confirmed by the network.

But with me, I haven't experienced that. It is only taking few minutes with my transactions to get confirmed.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

Confirmation times are the biggest issue I can see with bitcoin right now, and that's not just for me but that's probably a huge issue for a lot of people. I know that for a lot of physical shops and so they wouldn't be interested in waiting a long time to get a transaction though, and a lot of people wouldn't want to wait either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: