Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:03:17 PM

Gentlemen Where do I find the key in my wallet? To the wallet of the application?

This is it ?  : or use Encrypted alternate??
thanks

securty

I already have Smiley
The wallet on the site works well. I will check the application wallet tomorrow. go Decent go Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

I will recap what is happening now.

1. Decent tells users by email that they can now login to DecentGo with the credentials created during reclaim process

2. People try to do it, but the accounts created during reclaim process do not exist on DecentGo, so they get user not found errors

3. No problem, since they have received a recovery phraze during ICO reclaim. So people try to recover the account, but get the error that the phraze is wrong.

4. Someone came up with the idea that you have to create a new account with the same credentials as before.

5. People create new account and even if using the same email/pwd combination get a completely new recovery phraze

6. Besides the recovery phraze a private key is displayed in small letters, which needs to be saved, but many people overlook it, and save only recovery phraze. To get the private key again, they will have later to generate the recovery phraze again.

7. After logging in they see their account has 0 balance and now wait up to 7 days in the hope coins will show up, as apparently the sending process will be done manually by comparing the email addresses of ICO reclaim with the email addresses of the newly created accounts.

8. Maximum confusion with no word from devs. I think it's the most confusing launch in crypto history.

This is exactly right. But fact is that the DEVS SEND OUT 25 MAILS WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PEOPLE CAME UP WITH THEIR OWN DUMB SOLUTIONS. They just gotta be patient for their account to activate.

Chances are that there are going to be conflicts because there are duplicate credentials.

But it's 100% the devs fault!

They have sent out emails to everyone with the message that DecentGo has launched and that they can login with their credentials.

The email was plain and simply wrong!
DecentGo has launched, but with no database.

Radix - just imagine
Tiny_Workshop

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:05:39 PM

did someone were able to login with the passphrase created in the ico reclaim???
SwapStick

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

Listen,

You have to re-create an account under the same e-mail address as you did on the ICO reclamation process, and the original ICO dashboard, once you do that you will notice a 0 DCT balance, this is because the DEV's want to do a secondary security check to verify all the accounts are being set-up safely and securely. Once they sort that out batch by batch they will send out the DCT.

So just wait... have patience, you guys are just panicking to go and sell your DCT, the DEV's just want to ensure you're safe and secure before they give the DCT to you, since this is the 3rd time we've had to register with our e-mails on their platforms.

If you guys are still confused, good luck and go dump! Lol
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

Without solving the problems of participants who are not added to the stock market.

I will demand compensation from the opening price.
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

Listen,

You have to re-create an account under the same e-mail address as you did on the ICO reclamation process, ...

The instructions say otherwise:

2. DECENT ICO Participants who HAVE already RECLAIMED their accounts:
Go to the DECENT GO page: https://www.decentgo.com/ and login with the credentials created in DECENT ICO Reclaim Portal.
SwapStick

King of Cryptos

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

Listen,

You have to re-create an account under the same e-mail address as you did on the ICO reclamation process, ...

Go to the DECENT GO page: https://www.decentgo.com/ and login with the credentials created in DECENT ICO Reclaim Portal.

Yeah I know, but they fucked up
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:16:48 PM

Listen,

You have to re-create an account under the same e-mail address as you did on the ICO reclamation process, and the original ICO dashboard, once you do that you will notice a 0 DCT balance, this is because the DEV's want to do a secondary security check to verify all the accounts are being set-up safely and securely. Once they sort that out batch by batch they will send out the DCT.

So just wait... have patience, you guys are just panicking to go and sell your DCT, the DEV's just want to ensure you're safe and secure before they give the DCT to you, since this is the 3rd time we've had to register with our e-mails on their platforms.

Do not follow these instructions. This is not what the Dev's have said in the mail. Just wait untill ur reclaim ICO account works.
djank

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

Listen,

the bad thing is, NO CONFIRMATION YET FROM DEVS about this,  so mightbe more and more people doing mistake already
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:18:01 PM

Gentlemen Where do I find the key in my wallet? To the wallet of the application?

thanks

securty

I already have Smiley
The wallet on the site works well. I will check the application wallet tomorrow. go Decent go Smiley
So you have our ICO tokens?
Did you create a new account on Decentgo.com and just wait?

Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:20:59 PM

Listen,

If this is the case they should have told in the email that users need to create a new account. Instead they told the users to login with their existing credentials.

Radix - just imagine
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

Do not invest in this nonsense, the filthy smell has begun to come.
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:25:18 PM

We are delighted to announce that the first web-based application and online DCT wallet built on DECENT Network has officially launched!
https://decent.ch/en/decent-go-is-live-now/

Please help me decent, I think I did something wrong.
I have successfully reclaimed my ICO at icoreclaim.decentgo.com.
Now I tried to create an account on decentgo.com with the same email address. I intended to use the same password as well, but I might have mistyped it or something, because when I got to enter password again to generate recovery phrase it says it is the wrong password.

I have also tried to restore my password with the recovery phrase from the reclaim portal, but it tells me recovery phrase is wrong.

So basically now I can't login to my newly created decentgo.com-account.

I can still access icoreclaim.decentgo.com and view my recovery phrase and balance, but I am unable to login to decentgo.com.

What to do, please help!?

Thanks

I did the same Fn thing!  Shit!  I used the password creator feature on Safari, but it created a new one on Go.  Now, the password is gone forever, and I cannot login, nor recover my Go account.  I put a ticket into support, but it is going to suck waiting even longer.  I did create another account with a new email, with hopes there was some way to input the old recovery phrase from the ICO crossover thing, but that didn't work.

Yeah, safari password creator here to. I have also created a ticket and hope for a quick resolution.
Really anxious as I made a substantial investment a year ago... But no way our coins can get stuck in limbo solely on the basis of a common e-mail-address on two portals, right? Strange that a shared e-mail is the only thing that connects the go account and the reclaim account, as the reclaim portal recovery phrase doesn't work.

DECENT team, please help us out on this Smiley

I have still not found a solution to this issue, hopefully decent team will process my support ticket before my coins get sent into limbo or something. Going to sleep now. I have seen on this forum that the Decent team solved people's service issues before, so I trust them to handle this professionally in due time.

Goodnight folks!
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:25:23 PM

thanks

securty

I already have Smiley
So you have our ICO tokens?
Did you create a new account on Decentgo.com and just wait?

he is trolling.... enlarge the image....

Your statement is ridiculous and pathetic. Come out man stop making noise and bark like a dog
BringTheFiat

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

So here is where the confusion begins for ICO participants. In step 1 they use the word create referring to DECENT GO and use it once more to state if you do not reclaim you won't be allowed to create the account. Please read carefully.

1. DECENT ICO Participants who HAVE NOT completed the ICO Reclaim yet:
Please go to https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ and complete the ICO Reclaim BEFORE creating an account in DECENT GO. If you skip this step, you won’t be allowed to create the account. Once the reclaim process is complete (ie. you have a Recovery Phrase), follow the instructions below.

In step 2 they use the wording login

Go to the DECENT GO page: https://www.decentgo.com/ and login with the credentials created in DECENT ICO Reclaim Portal. You will find all the necessary information through our support portal: https://decent.ladesk.com/. Please note, it may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalize the transfer of your DCT balance. This is due to manual double-checks in the verification protocol for each account. Verifications will be handled in the order in which the accounts are created.

It appears that you do need to create a new account on Decent GO. I say this because they specifically use the word create directed towards the DECENT GO website twice in the first step.The confusion then comes in step 2 they have already told us we need to create a DECENT GO account as an ICO participant highlighted in red above. They used the wrong verbage to communicate the correct process to gain access but later in step 2 once again used the word create. I believe in step 2 they need to replace "login" with create an account. Either way I will be waiting for confirmation from the team to avoid headaches.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

Listen,

Yeah I know, but they fucked up

They started to get problem in signing the ICO site and they just working on it. Once that is solved then only the ICO participant will get the coins. But for bounty they are going to release it on September, this is too bad.bounty hunters worked hard for your coins to get advertisement and it made ICO success and now when sending the coins you are delaying
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

Do not invest in this nonsense, the filthy smell has begun to come.
if it looks like shit, if it smell like shit, if it taste like shit, it's probably shit....
This coin seems so promising, so many people projecting a multi million dollar marketcap. And then you have two random asshole saying that it smells like shit, casually, out of the blue.

Well, it looks like FUD, it smells like FUD, I don't want to taste it, but it's probably FUD.
SwapStick

King of Cryptos

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

So here is where the confusion begins for ICO participants. In step 1 they use the word create referring to DECENT GO and use it once more to state if you do not reclaim you won't be allowed to create the account. Please read carefully.

Please go to https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ and complete the ICO Reclaim BEFORE creating an account in DECENT GO. If you skip this step, you won’t be allowed to create the account. Once the reclaim process is complete (ie. you have a Recovery Phrase), follow the instructions below.

Go to the DECENT GO page: https://www.decentgo.com/ and login with the credentials created in DECENT ICO Reclaim Portal. You will find all the necessary information through our support portal: https://decent.ladesk.com/. Please note, it may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalize the transfer of your DCT balance. This is due to manual double-checks in the verification protocol for each account. Verifications will be handled in the order in which the accounts are created.

It appears that you do need to create a new account on Decent GO. I say this because they specifically use the word create directed towards the DECENT GO website twice in the first step.The confusion then comes in step 2 they have already told us we need to create a DECENT GO account as an ICO participant highlighted in red above. They used the wrong verbage to communicate the correct process to gain access. I believe in step 2 they need to replace "login" with create an account. Either way I will be waiting for confirmation from the team to avoid headaches.

See someone else who understands this like me, people are just fucking brainless robots that can't put 1+1 together, it's a simple typo that is obvious... and the balance is 0 because they're verifying it for your security. Quit calling it shit and just wait... like ffs you kids
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

It appears that you do need to create a new account on Decent GO. I say this because they specifically use the word create directed towards the DECENT GO website twice in the first step.The confusion then comes in step 2 they have already told us we need to create a DECENT GO account as an ICO participant highlighted in red above. They used the wrong verbage to communicate the correct process to gain access. I believe in step 2 they need to replace "login" with create an account. Either way I will be waiting for confirmation from the team to avoid headaches.

Also in the ICO reclaim instructions it is said that you will need your recovery phrase generated on the reclaim page later when creating a Go-account, which adds to my confusion.
BringTheFiat

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:36:08 PM

See someone else who understands this like me, people are just fucking brainless robots that can't put 1+1 together, it's a simple typo that is obvious... and the balance is 0 because they're verifying it for your security. Quit calling it shit and just wait... like ffs you kids

and edit above in step 2 they use the word creation of account again. updated original post
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: