Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:07:15 PM

Ok I think it is good time for development to start speeding up  Grin. Honeymoon is over
LOL
Their speed is great so far. Mainnet online in less than a year. Now it is just a matter of improvements. One of the most important in my opinion is the syncing problem in the Windows version. If it doesn't sync, you have to delete the folders and restart the process.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:13:49 PM

Wanna know more about DECENT witness (mining) system?

I wrote this material out of my experience as a DECENT witness (miner). I hope you find it interesting.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jvper/decent-witnesses-system
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:07:51 PM

I've been trying to publish some content mainly for the sake of testing. However, status of my entry has been "uploading" for several days, and it does not appear under "browse content"-tab. What am I doing wrong? Does it have something to do with which seeders I chose?

Also, there is an update/edit button by my entry under the "publish tab". However, the button directs me to some other random entry, and thus I am unable to edit my own entry.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:57:46 AM

I've been trying to publish some content mainly for the sake of testing. However, status of my entry has been "uploading" for several days, and it does not appear under "browse content"-tab. What am I doing wrong? Does it have something to do with which seeders I chose?

Also, there is an update/edit button by my entry under the "publish tab". However, the button directs me to some other random entry, and thus I am unable to edit my own entry.

It has to do with the seeders you picked. For example, free seeders are probably hosting more content, thus slowing things down. If things don't upload after the selected time period, you get your DCT back.
botija

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:01:38 AM

Remember the ICO?

Looking back it was so much more secure than CoinDash.

If CoinDash had some simple scripts, they would have shut down the ICO website once it detected the wrong address.

That's why I didn't mind the ICO, nor the fact that our DCTs were handed out manually. Much more secure.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Do not divert talk ...
When will our bounty be shared?

In a period of up to three months after the launch of DECENT Network.
Participants who are eligible for a reward will be contacted in the following weeks.

More info about the distribution: https://decent.ch/en/decent-bounties-distribution/

Thank you very much for the Update.

But there is no detailed information regarding distribution. How can you separate participants into 'Several Stages'?

In which way you are going to contact the Bounty Participants, to collect their wallet addresses?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:50:00 AM

Do not divert talk ...
When will our bounty be shared?

In a period of up to three months after the launch of DECENT Network.
Participants who are eligible for a reward will be contacted in the following weeks.

More info about the distribution: https://decent.ch/en/decent-bounties-distribution/

Thank you very much for the Update.

But there is no detailed information regarding distribution. How can you separate participants into 'Several Stages'?

In which way you are going to contact the Bounty Participants, to collect their wallet addresses?

They will contact you trough the medium you participated  in bounty with
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:57:04 AM

Decent team is afraid of dump that's why they are continuously ignoring the question raised by people of distribution. They should release the bounty and then let the market evolve more steadily which will stabilize it. They are afraid for nothing because not everyone is going to dell cheap but the atmosphere of fear will be over once for all.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:29:02 AM

Decent team is afraid of dump that's why they are continuously ignoring the question raised by people of distribution. They should release the bounty and then let the market evolve more steadily which will stabilize it. They are afraid for nothing because not everyone is going to dell cheap but the atmosphere of fear will be over once for all.

Even before releasing the bounty coin the price got dumped from ICO investors also , so why should he be afraid of the price going down because it should not bother him about the price and dump because if his projects are real and live then their are so many investors who will buy all selling coins and the price will move up as the project progress.

This are all silly excused giving for not distributing bounty coins. The project is getting now more then 2 yrs old and still it is in trouble situation. Now they are telling that bounty coins will be distributed in 3 months and that too they will contact the bounty holders, but not giving details about how they are going to contact them. So it is all giving indication of scamming the bounty holders who have worked hard to get this project success.
botija

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

Decent team never chats through here, just make announcements. Which I find more effective. Not getting dragged down into never ending emotional statements from the lowest common denominator. It might sound like I'm being insulting, but I'm not. Just with every coin you're always going to find at least one person whining about things not happening to the T as to how they want it to happen, even if everything has been detailed already.
botija

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

Even before releasing the bounty coin the price got dumped from ICO investors also , so why should he be afraid of the price going down because it should not bother him about the price and dump because if his projects are real and live then their are so many investors who will buy all selling coins and the price will move up as the project progress.

This are all silly excused giving for not distributing bounty coins. The project is getting now more then 2 yrs old and still it is in trouble situation. Now they are telling that bounty coins will be distributed in 3 months and that too they will contact the bounty holders, but not giving details about how they are going to contact them. So it is all giving indication of scamming the bounty holders who have worked hard to get this project success.

You're kind of a good example of what I mentioned in my previous post. Emotional, taking what the person you're responding to said as fact. And somehow thinking that the three month bounty distribution in stages is something that was just thought up today, when it was clearly stated when the bounty campaign started, and over a hundred times in this thread ever since. As well as the fact that they will contact us through the account, yet you think this was something that was decided today. This is common knowledge. Why should they waste their time in never ending discussion with people so emotional who are not even aware of the basic  steps that have been there since last August.

By the way, the releasing the bounty coins in stages was a proposed idea by the bounty participants and ICO investors themselves. The community, and not the Decent team were the ones who came up with the idea.

It's kind of clear that you haven't been following this thread at all, and want to somehow get into the discussion for some reason.
ddcabella

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

why would the devs be fearful of the dct being dump if they will release the bounties?

they had 5M usd worth of investors in term of BTC/USD.

unless most of it was already spent due to marketing and software development. and will rely on their own dct's.
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

It has to do with the seeders you picked. For example, free seeders are probably hosting more content, thus slowing things down. If things don't upload after the selected time period, you get your DCT back.

Thanks, suspected so. I will try with some of the paid seeders as well, probably it will work then.
Dganic

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

Good afternoon community DECENT, I would like to enlist your support and become one of the witnesses in the network DECENT. For this I would like to ask to give my votes, including for me (dgazek) in turn, I will also gladly vote for you. I'll tell you a little about where, my miner (witness) is located:

Physically, the server is located in Russia in the city of Voronezh, in the data center, which is equipped with all the necessary equipment for 24/7 operation. On the cluster of servers (HP Blade C7000), I was allocated a virtual machine with 16 GB of RAM and 8 cores, installed and configured the Ubuntu operating system 16.04 LTS, and also assembled and configured the software Decent Network. To help the community I wrote a Russian-language article about the Decent's mining and was posted on the most popular Russian-language resource, dedicated to crypto currency: https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/42780-instruktciia-kak-nachat-mainit-decent-dct/

CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:23:07 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 05:21:16 AM by CrytpoGod27

The DECENT GO app is a complete joke. UI looks very elementary and its buggy beyond belief. Took 5 hours just to get shit to work.

Don't fall for the hype. Check out the LBRY App. Much better. More potential. The app is leagues ahead of this
botija

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:31:13 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 02:53:01 PM by botija

The DECENT GO app is a complete joke. UI looks very elementary and its buggy beyond belief. Took 5 hours just to get shit to work.

Don't fall for the hype. Check out the LBRY App. Much better. More potential. The app is leagues ahead of this

I understand your concern but this is still a work in progress, I believe from whom much is given much is also expected. Decent team needs to employ better developers than the current set of developers they have, Ethereum wallet was hacked yesterday and it will be bad for the team if Decent wallet was hacked

The guy (or girl) that you're responding to is clearly fudding because they are heavily invested in another coin and feels threatened.

They shouldn't feel threatened. Coins of a similar niches tend to help each other from what I've seen. One folding coin gets mentioned in the media, then that coin and all other folding at home kind of coins have a massive rise. The same with privacy coins, etc.

The fudding is so freaking lame and transparent though.

You understand his (or her) concern, as if the fudder is concern because they want what's best for Decent.

Ethereum wallet wasn't hacked (if you're talking about Coindash).
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

when are the signature bounties getting paid out?

I didn't participate bounty campaign of DECENT.
But lots of people did and asking when will they get their bounty tokens.
I think team should give clear answer to prevent this confusion.

Also I did not participate, it seems that according to the rules they have until 3 months for the bounty distribution to occur.

I hope the bounty manager will pronounce here to clarify the campaign.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:10:07 PM

I think Decent team wants participants to beg them before coming out on information on how the bounty tokens will be distributed. They have already said that the distribution will be in three phases so why are they still afraid of dumping

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:39:48 PM

Lots of people are not asking for the bounties, because they knew the conditions when they got in it. Released in stages within the first 3 months of launch, after ICO participants.

What you have are like 3 assholes in the previous page claiming that they need their bounties because they need to eat.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Yes they have said abt stages. Did u saw what swan wrote in slack abt bounties. All bounties related queries after 1st July. Today is 20 July n no update or anything.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: