Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:14:00 AM

Where have dct supporters gone?
They've all argued that it's fud to say bad things about this coin.
Perhaps they are in a mental hospital by now.

Holmes70 this project is already completely dead so it will be better to look for our cheese elsewhere. I confess that I have lost about 30 BTC in this project and although it would go up in the future, which I do not think so, I would not support it more. OMG 30 BTC at today's price I could have done a lot of things but so are the investments of whores. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The owners of this project no longer have either btc or euros to support this. the money is gone and will never come back. I think the idea of the owners was not to scam people but the project went wrong. It's been like a well-developed undercover scam ... carried to the end. Better look elsewhere. It is better to keep your euros in the bank or with BTC and ETH only. Everything else is shit. I even believed in them and came to think that they would do well but I was wrong. Good luck for all of you Cool

Did you sell all your coins?
Also I have lost about 20 BTC. But even if the price goes to 0, I won't sell it.
I want to see the end of this project.
Sadly we know that time is coming.
Good Luck!!!!

Well, my investments were much smaller than yours, but, honestly, I feel sorry that I didn't sell it much earlier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hopebrignt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:30:15 AM

Where have dct supporters gone?
They've all argued that it's fud to say bad things about this coin.
Perhaps they are in a mental hospital by now.

Holmes70 this project is already completely dead so it will be better to look for our cheese elsewhere. I confess that I have lost about 30 BTC in this project and although it would go up in the future, which I do not think so, I would not support it more. OMG 30 BTC at today's price I could have done a lot of things but so are the investments of whores. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The owners of this project no longer have either btc or euros to support this. the money is gone and will never come back. I think the idea of the owners was not to scam people but the project went wrong. It's been like a well-developed undercover scam ... carried to the end. Better look elsewhere. It is better to keep your euros in the bank or with BTC and ETH only. Everything else is shit. I even believed in them and came to think that they would do well but I was wrong. Good luck for all of you Cool

Did you sell all your coins?
Also I have lost about 20 BTC. But even if the price goes to 0, I won't sell it.
I want to see the end of this project.
Sadly we know that time is coming.
Good Luck!!!!

ICO fund was over 5000BTC and now the Marketcap is under 50BTC.  Wink It lost 99% valued.
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:58:41 AM

Now dct price is under 100 sat.
Unbelievable!!!!
Almost -99.9999% dumped.
Also volume is miserable.
Soon this coin will disappear into history.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:43:11 PM

Unbelievable!!!!
Almost -99.9999% dumped.

Why do celebrate it so much. Kind of weird for someone who says they are invested in this coin.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:39:42 AM

Unbelievable!!!!
Almost -99.9999% dumped.

Don't know what about you, but i'm loading up on DCT under 100sats.
holmes70

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:39:31 AM

Unbelievable!!!!
Almost -99.9999% dumped.

Don't know what about you, but i'm loading up on DCT under 100sats.

Good job.
But don’t surprise even if the price of dct becomes under 10 sats.
No one knows what the bottom of dct is.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:15:49 PM

Well, somebody already consider decent as scam.But imo the team is still developing their project and has an active product already.And admins are still active on telegram group.
however its true that people already lost their investment up to 99% but the company is still alive. At least they don't ran away with your money,they're still trying to develop a good product. They have real blockchain ,don't forget that.

So hope is still alive ,just hope for the best.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:58:04 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 01:40:04 AM by davide72

Well, somebody already consider decent as scam.But imo the team is still developing their project and has an active product already.And admins are still active on telegram group.
however its true that people already lost their investment up to 99% but the company is still alive. At least they don't ran away with your money,they're still trying to develop a good product. They have real blockchain ,don't forget that.

45 btc capitalization and 20 dollars volume in 24 hours  is very little for a project that collect 5000 btc, if they have not managed to maintain a decent capitalization I see it hard for this project tu survive! I wonder where all the money went, they collected found before the btc peaked at $ 20K. Hard to say it is not a scam ...there are many ways to do a scam even if the dev team continues to be present on social network! Another project similar, wich has collected lot btc and the coins are almost worthless today is Exscudo  and i am sure are many other project like this two!

Ps. Be very careful with pump and dump,especially with a low capitalization project as decent it is not very difficult to make a nice pump and  make huge money, I have learned some mechanisms well at my expense, especially with these projects which, at the right time, thanks to the fact that they have had a very large community and still listed in a good exchange, can create a progressive panic buyer and then fall definitively with huge dump. So you are aware that you con loose lot money on this game!
Most likely this comment of mine will not be appreciated by all as not everyone likes to know the truth. Patience .. I like to say what I think, if I am wrong then I apologize even if I think I have not thought wrong.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:31:35 AM

45 btc capitalization and 20 dollars volume in 24 hours  is very little for a project that collect 5000 btc, if they have not managed to maintain a decent capitalization I see it hard for this project tu survive! I wonder where all the money went, they collected found before the btc peaked at $ 20K. Hard to say it is not a scam ...there are many ways to do a scam even if the dev team continues to be present on social network! Another project similar, wich has collected lot btc and the coins are almost worthless today is Exscudo  and i am sure are many other project like this two!

Ps. Be very careful with pump and dump,especially with a low capitalization project as decent it is not very difficult to make a nice pump and  make huge money, I have learned some mechanisms well at my expense, especially with these projects which, at the right time, thanks to the fact that they have had a very large community and still listed in a good exchange, can create a progressive panic buyer and then fall definitively with huge dump. So you are aware that you con loose lot money on this game!
Most likely this comment of mine will not be appreciated by all as not everyone likes to know the truth. Patience .. I like to say what I think, if I am wrong then I apologize even if I think I have not thought wrong.
it has been a long time ago since this project raised the money from the investors.

This is a scam, some project that have already dumped so hard may come back again but there must be an exception for a project which has done nothing for sure.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
holmes70

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:15:54 AM

This project has actually failed long ago. They just seemed to be doing something, but they did nothing.
This coin's price was constantly falling, but they didn't do anything.
What they announce is only trash, nothing more.
Nobody cares about coins that are traded for tens of dollars a day.
It is only a matter of time before this coin disappears.
mikhail163

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 04:38:13 PM

Dear DCT team!
When are you going to issue a monthly recap (2nd quarter is over now).?
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:45:38 AM

Dear DCT team!
When are you going to issue a monthly recap (2nd quarter is over now).?

I think they stopped releasing monthly recaps since November 2019 (the last monthly update I found).

Edit: I did found another recap titled as winter recap but since then no new article came out don't know why

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:21:38 AM

Looks like another coin died.  rip decent.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:45:03 AM

Looks like another coin died.  rip decent.

that's what it looks like yesterday I finally sold my leftover bag of DECENT. Gave project almost a year to bounce back but there was no sign of an upward price movement so finally gave in and sold them.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:49:44 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2020, 12:38:08 PM by NutMasterTardd

DECENT had a good run but the devs changed the way the project was going too many times and spent too much of the ICO on dumb decisions, I think it is necessary for these type of coins to die so real projects can thrive. When Bittrex removes DCT this is the final nail in the coffin.

The coffin is nailed shut. ICO funds soon to be "depleted" and Michalko likely will still be very wealthy. This is what happens when people with zero experience handle projects with a lot of money. I'm sorry to anyone still holding DECENT.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
holmes70

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:48:50 AM

DECENT had a good run but the devs changed the way the project was going too many times and spent too much of the ICO on dumb decisions, I think it is necessary for these type of coins to die so real projects can thrive. When Bittrex removes DCT this is the final nail in the coffin.

Oh, poor pity, now you seem to realize reality.
Or maybe it's only now that you have sold all these coins you have.
You did a very good job of rating this coin a year ago, and I definitely said this coin was trash last year too.
Did you forget to claim what I said was fud? If you forget it, you are a real fool.
Have you now realized the reality of this coin now? Or are you talking fud like me?
Anyway, how funny is this?
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:59:26 AM

You did a very good job of rating this coin a year ago, and I definitely said this coin was trash last year too.
Did you forget to claim what I said was fud? If you forget it, you are a real fool.
Have you now realized the reality of this coin now? Or are you talking fud like me?

I own over 20 alts bud, I always saw your comments and didn't care if you were right or not but congratulations you were! Cheesy. I invested and lost some BTC, it happens to everyone! I've made a lot more recently with RLC and OMG, I'm not really too fussed lmao. Hope you didn't lose too much money Tongue

GEO, RLC & QRL.
holmes70

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:43:14 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2020, 09:14:02 PM by holmes70
Merited by NutMasterTardd (20)

I own over 20 alts bud, I always saw your comments and didn't care if you were right or not but congratulations you were! Cheesy. I invested and lost some BTC, it happens to everyone! I've made a lot more recently with RLC and OMG, I'm not really too fussed lmao. Hope you didn't lose too much money Tongue

It's hard to believe what you're saying, given the perspective of your investment.
How much money did you make by investing your pennies? $10? Hahaha!
No one believes your lies in this forum anymore.
You're so shameful to say that this coin is dead now.
Unfortunately, I know that your thoughts have changed since you sold all these coins.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 12:41:42 AM

It's hard to believe what you're saying, given the perspective of your investment.
How much money did you make by investing your pennies? $10? Hahaha!
No one believes your lies in this forum anymore.
You're so shameful to say that this coin is dead now.
Unfortunately, I know that your thoughts have changed since you sold all these coins.

I have the feeling that this coin hit bottom.  Maybe a good coin to buy right now.  Website is still running.  I assume the project is still alive.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:22:10 AM

DECENT is holding a token distribution competition, they will select 20 winners and send them DCT tokens, the details of the competition are tweeted

https://twitter.com/DECENTplatform/status/1291657479508516864?s=20
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: