Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:03:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232074 times)
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:52:36 PM

I was planing to write a book about it and how to take advantage of the bookmakers odds but its a really hard sell and a lot of explaining to do which i am not interested in at the moment(too lazy). probably in the future once I have made enough to retire from my job early I will write a book about it.  

still try to find a way to make profit out from gamble, huh?

I think the best way to make some profit from gambling is limiting the daily bets to minimize the risks at least, and either you earn some profit or you lose a limited amount this way

totally agreed, to win some whit gambling especially whit dice you must stop on the short run, long run will bust you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:56:16 PM

I keep on wondering why people still want to believe gambling can be good. You don't need to have a doctors degree to see you can't win.
No matter how good you play, gambling is a game where the house always wins.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:06:38 PM

I keep on wondering why people still want to believe gambling can be good. You don't need to have a doctors degree to see you can't win.

That's true, but sometimes people think that they are lucky enough to make a fortune by gambling, then they become addicted gamblers and can't stop gambling even if they lose everything

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

yes it's true but some people consider can make money from gambling and perhaps that's why even house always wins they always be curious and back again because hoping so much from gambling

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:25:34 PM

It is not wrong if you know how to control yourself and do it in moderation. Just remember the golden rule of all gambing: don't wager more then you can afford to lose.
Usually wagering a lot does not yield any winnings for me. Only my smaller ones win. So bet small amounts if you want to win. If you lose not such a big deal.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 910

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:17:38 PM

Yes, gambling is a wrong thing I do not accept it as right. Because I have seen many people who have lost their life just because of gambling. They borrowed money and they pledged their properties just for the reason of investing into gambling. People usually risk their life also just for gambling.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:20:16 PM

I have spoken to some muslim friends and even they see the gambling thing as inoffensive as long as the guy playing doesn't have an historical amount of reckless gambling sprees. If you are a normal individual that can indulge in some sporadically gambling activities then yes by all means, gamble as much as you want because you wil know when to stop, therefore you can never go bankrupt.

michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:27:14 PM

Offcourse it's wrong.
Suppose you are gambling and you are losing your house. Offcourse you will play again to win your house back.

For some people gambling is a way of entertainment. So no it's not wrong.
You can't blame a game, you should blame the player.
Since they can't handle their responsibility.
it should qualify as entertainment for the excessively wealthy that actually have money to spare, not the people on this forum that claim they can "afford to lose," theres a big difference in wasting time gambling less than 10 dollars every day on a dice site and actually gambling. in addition, its also most often that these people to claim to "play for fun" are the most addicted, and end up throwing away whatever they think they "can afford to lose."
SirLancelot

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:40:33 PM

Offcourse it's wrong.
Suppose you are gambling and you are losing your house. Offcourse you will play again to win your house back.

For some people gambling is a way of entertainment. So no it's not wrong.
You can't blame a game, you should blame the player.
Since they can't handle their responsibility.
it should qualify as entertainment for the excessively wealthy that actually have money to spare, not the people on this forum that claim they can "afford to lose," theres a big difference in wasting time gambling less than 10 dollars every day on a dice site and actually gambling. in addition, its also most often that these people to claim to "play for fun" are the most addicted, and end up throwing away whatever they think they "can afford to lose."

I too cannot accept gambling is just for entertainment. Because I have already lot of options to entertain myself. Then why I need another one in the name of gambling.
Even I'm not able to make big profits from gambling I believe I can make small profits from gambling. So, gambling is not an entertainment for me at the same time it is right for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
      EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS   
    ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit!     

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:40:35 PM

it is not wrong in any ways, it gives people a lot of entertainment so its fine to play it if you like it and dont waste too much money that you need for a living, thats just my opinion
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:23:20 PM

it is not wrong in any ways, it gives people a lot of entertainment so its fine to play it if you like it and dont waste too much money that you need for a living, thats just my opinion

Yes. It's not wrong.

If people lose and blame gambling they should think again. Nobody is forcing them to play or gamble. They chose it for themself.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:44:12 PM

yes most gambling is entertainment to life. gambling part of life that can not be eliminated. I think that way.

███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Compa

Activity: 822

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:18:46 AM

yes most gambling is entertainment to life. gambling part of life that can not be eliminated. I think that way.

Not everyone gambling is entertainment. You can get a lot of money from gambling and you can lose a lot too. Gambling is risky and if you want to serious in gambling dont try to play for entertainment
You must have a strategy to play it.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
danherbias07

Activity: 826

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:13:17 AM

Not everyone gambling is entertainment. You can get a lot of money from gambling and you can lose a lot too. Gambling is risky and if you want to serious in gambling dont try to play for entertainment

Strategy. Hmmm I think that will take time if you want to really know how one game circulates. Plus some just wants to play and get that excitement and thrill that they may win. Losing is always at the back of your head when your gambling that is why a lot of people lose because they dont think about that first.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:25:23 AM

But is there any strategy when you gambling? There is none as far as I know, the best strategy is still martingale and that is a common strategy too. As long as you have enough balance to cover it I think that will not be a problem though. It is true that everyone want to get profit but I can say that the one that play it for entertainment that mostly get the jackpot thing because nothing to lose and there is no burden for him. Usually this kind of thing will be won by big whale
diegz

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:30:24 AM

But is there any strategy when you gambling? There is none as far as I know, the best strategy is still martingale and that is a common strategy too. As long as you have enough balance to cover it I think that will not be a problem though. It is true that everyone want to get profit but I can say that the one that play it for entertainment that mostly get the jackpot thing because nothing to lose and there is no burden for him. Usually this kind of thing will be won by big whale

definitely, no strategy in gambling, martingale sometimes turns to martinfail and turn your balance into 1/2 after a consecutive losses specially if you are not lucky. fun and entertainment are really the grand prize,

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1120

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:42:47 AM

I agree. With a strategy we can make gambling right. But, the beauty of gambling is no strategy will work all the time and we need to improve our strategy for our life long time. Literally there is no strategy for making consistent profits. This does not mean gambling is wrong.

tbterryboy

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:45:04 AM

I agree. With a strategy we can make gambling right. But, the beauty of gambling is no strategy will work all the time and we need to improve our strategy for our life long time. Literally there is no strategy for making consistent profits. This does not mean gambling is wrong.

Yes without cracking the right strategies, we can not call gambling is wrong. We still need to find a right way to make gambling profitable.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
  EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS 
  ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit! 

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
Anmol_Verma

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin
gambling is not wrong for me but gambling is illegal in my country still i gamble because i like gambling.sometimes we win and sometimes we lose but most important to have fun and enjoyment when you are gambling and i do have that.

BETCOIN  Highest BTC Payouts in the World! | Truly a one-stop casino for any player
  
       301% Deposit Bonus • 9.88% Player cashback • Slots [8][8][8] • Casino [♠]] • Sports
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:52:09 AM

definitely, no strategy in gambling, martingale sometimes turns to martinfail and turn your balance into 1/2 after a consecutive losses specially if you are not lucky. fun and entertainment are really the grand prize,

Nope you are wrong, there is only one startegy in this world and that is only martingale, other is just something modified through martingale. Yes you can reach half from your balance but you still can get double from your balance or even triple it. This thing is called luck, so you need to set your balance and your base bet good enough before you start on martingale if not you will be in big trouble

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.