Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 09:28:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 231696 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:39:17 PM

Gambling is just for fun. And if you lost a lot of money than it will be your own fault, because you started gambling.
And that is bad. Dont blame gambling blame yourself. You want to gamble. And if you are going to gamble, you must know that you can lose a lot of money with it.

I am not blaming gambling because of it because that is the nature in gambling there is a risk that involve with it but I know that is the way it should be and gambling is random that is why if a person is so lucky that is ok with them and if people lose in gambling site will surely takes profit from it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:24:22 PM

Gambling is not wrong but people are just doing it wrong they cannot control themselves and they will lose a lot of money.
Because of that they will get addicted and than its wrong of course, but overall its not wrong at all.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:41:53 PM

Well nothing wrong ,there are several houses and well they are profitable to the owners soo someone has to loose to keep the project alive.Sure some loose too much,but well you must avoid spend huge ammounts,you should try just sport bettings but just the winner ,best odds are there.
actmyname
Legendary

Activity: 910

trustless trust

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:59:28 PM

Gambling is not that wrong. It gives you fun and that is really important also. And we all know it cost a lot of money.
And many people are waiting for their luck to win some money prizes but that is really rare to win that.
Yes, it is very wrong.
Many people loose their money on it.
yeah, lol it is very bad indeed.
I also experienced a big loss today which really hurt.

if you did have fun in gambling, just tell yourself your loss is a fee to buy the fun. there are some free and easy ways to have fun, but, well,...
Yeah it is also true that it is a fee to get the fun, but sometimes it happen that a loss leave very harsh effect on health. So if a person have not put the option of lose infront of him/her they they don’t have to play.

usually people don't have to play. as i said, if people are looking for fun, they can always choose and there are free and simple ways to choose.
Yeah but most of the poor people they are not addicted but they want to bring them self from being poor to rich.
Honestly before i want to win big so that i can feed my family but i never win and i lose all my earnings in gambling instead of use the bitcoin to withdraw and buy foods to my family i choose to gamble it an make a big money in gambling.. but the result is lose..
Now i realize that gambling is for fun for most rich people..
But when you have a small amount of money, you need to be aware of your financial situation. You should adhere to the fact that there were risks associated with your wagering. Gambling is a risk. You were consciously making the decision, "I will bet my money on this and I have a chance to lose it."

You shouldn't expect to win anything. No. You should go in expecting to lose anything you bet. Expect the worst outcome.

Known alts of actmyname (unofficial list by members with -2 trust or more): DarkStar_, Lauda, Lutpin, The Pharmacist, satoshi, theymos, thermos, the Monopoly man, Charlie Sheen, Shaquille O'Neal/s
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:49:00 PM

If Gambling is for fun then its not wrong but if just spend all your money in gambling like a crazy then it is wrong as it will make you loose everything.
benmartin613

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:09:16 PM

If Gambling is for fun then its not wrong but if just spend all your money in gambling like a crazy then it is wrong as it will make you loose everything.

When you really lose everything youve got then you are doing it wrong,many people do it for fun and when they profit its enough for them.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:27:18 PM

When you really lose everything youve got then you are doing it wrong,many people do it for fun and when they profit its enough for them.

When you win it is good, but when you lose it's wrong. This is how many people think.
And yes this mentality is wrong. The game is for entertainment and this should be it's main focus. Nothing more nothing less.
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:49:45 AM

Just forget about the profit when you are in a gambling site and for sure you won't go wrong.. just think of it as if you are paying for the pleasure that it gives you, and if you win, just consider it as a giveaway..

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
BeGoods

Activity: 952

AJExXv8b46EazAztM94ZoQ7fUcFwkCaTQE

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:01:55 AM

many people are going to gamble with the intention of to having fun.
then they too enjoy and suffered several defeats. somehow all [layers always think you're going to profit from gambling. destination for fun is gone. replaced by greed for profit

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀   
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████     
      ▀███                   ███▀       
         █                   █           

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████   
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
trenchflaint

Activity: 42

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

then they too enjoy and suffered several defeats. somehow all [layers always think you're going to profit from gambling. destination for fun is gone. replaced by greed for profit

Thats what everyone who first time to gamble just for fun then after sometime when they are addicted to it they become greedy to the point that they are losing too much money.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

Thats what everyone who first time to gamble just for fun then after sometime when they are addicted to it they become greedy to the point that they are losing too much money.

so what does it mean? in short word gambling is wrong. if peoples start first time gambling just for fun but they can't stay at our fath and they became greedy when they got so much profit and got addicted. and when they start loosing their money then the realize it is wrong but now they can't leave it easily.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
jakelyson

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:29:47 AM

When you win it is good, but when you lose it's wrong. This is how many people think.
And yes this mentality is wrong. The game is for entertainment and this should be it's main focus. Nothing more nothing less.

This is the right thinking but still many justify gambling by the profit. If they win, gambling is good but they do not see the negative effect of gambling. They will continue this kind of thinking until they are addicted to it and get into situations that is hard to get out like gambling debts and the likes.

██████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:15:47 PM

It's not wrong I think everybody needs to make their own dissensions in life. Gambling seems wrong because it can destroy your life completely.
But it also has a other side were with a bit of luck you can make much money.   
Mr.grin

Activity: 770

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:27:11 PM

It's not wrong I think everybody needs to make their own dissensions in life. Gambling seems wrong because it can destroy your life completely.
I feel gambling is not wrong, it is a game so it is people who determine'll play or not. it all depends on the choice of each, and bitcoin wrong or not depends on the angle of view of each, I guess

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kmajosa98

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

I feel gambling is not wrong, it is a game so it is people who determine'll play or not. it all depends on the choice of each, and bitcoin wrong or not depends on the angle of view of each, I guess

gambling is not wrong and you are telling that, first of all, if you are a gambler your are addicted to gambling. You are another example of the risk that gambling have for the simple people.
danswer42

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

Gambling isn't bad, but need to know limits. Don't gamble with money or bitcoins that you need. Put a stop loss level.
kurdisajo

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:12:26 PM

gambling is a wrong action. it's not a good way to earn. gambling houses are more smart so they are benefiting and growing fast because people like you thinking they can make money from betting.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:31:53 PM

gambling is a wrong action. it's not a good way to earn. gambling houses are more smart so they are benefiting and growing fast because people like you thinking they can make money from betting.
i think gambling is not wrong if you still not play normally, that's you not sell everything or not spend all your money just for playing gambling and hope you get much money fast.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:32:30 PM

I consider gambling not as wrong, if I may be honest it all depends on yourself if you can just gamble sometimes for the enjoying part nothing is wrong with it.
It only goes wrong at the people that cannot just control themselves.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:40:27 AM

I consider gambling not as wrong, if I may be honest it all depends on yourself if you can just gamble sometimes for the enjoying part nothing is wrong with it.
It only goes wrong at the people that cannot just control themselves.

that amount of gamblers that can't control themselves is huge and is a big part of human's social. gambling is wrong for those people means it's wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.