Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 05:16:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232077 times)
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:50:37 PM

Anything can be wrong if you do it to much and become ocd about it. You name it and some one is addicted to it. Think gambling is a funny one due to the religious connection.
that's right,gambling went wrong if you play without control,i'm sure people with good control on ther self,can play gambling with safe and will not addicted,the problem is uncontrol situation when you play gambling,and its going bad and wrong.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sempak

Activity: 630

Indonesia translation

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:54:20 PM

some people say that gambling game is something that can make us lose money. but for me gambling is a hobby. I won a lot of money, and I am very happy.

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin
off course there are allot of people who say that gambling is just to spent time that you have. But it is more then just pending time you spent your money into it
instead of doing fun things with that money. So dont gamble and do something with your life or give your money to me i wont gamble for you:p
zerocharisma

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:16:18 PM

some people say that gambling game is something that can make us lose money. but for me gambling is a hobby. I won a lot of money, and I am very happy.

Good for you. You know why they are saying that?? Because it's their personal experience and it's the most common on here that everyone losses. I guess it always depend on what game your playing and how the way you gamble your money. There's not that many people that's like you.
dorhug121

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:17:57 PM

Gambling is generally seen as something wrong by society because it's usually associated with people that has certain problems like ludopathy, which is unfortunate because people like me that enjoy the occasional gamble are affected by this stigma. Of course, I don't care what society says about it and do my thing, but the general notion is definitely very real.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:56:25 PM

it is wrong if you consider it anything more than a hobby, you can't make stable profit from it and you shouldn't spend too much time on it, Also never use big amounts in it IMO.
I agree with you. if we look at gambling as a source of income was very wrong. but if it's a hobby or having fun its good. because if you consider it as a source of income you will be addicted and could also lose all your money and also can make you crazy.

Use gambling as a time for fun, don't try to get rich out of it. Most of the time you loose, and it takes lot's of time, money, bets and effort to skill up.
I don't ever lose more than that what I had set aside for the fun money. Also-know when to quit when you are ahead. Usually depends on the situation, but if I hit a couple lucky runs,I will replace my fun money with profits, so that even if I lose, I still maintain my profit. Grin
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:34:38 PM

Gambling it self is not wrong but people sometimes do it on the wrong moments, if they are as example need to save up money for something and they are gambling with it gambling is indeed very wrong.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:45:59 AM

Gambling is wrong and that is because there are many people that is addicted to it and that is bad because you must dont get addicted to it otherwise you are losing to much money.
But it would be not that wrong if you are playing with small amounts.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:54:23 AM

Gambling is wrong and that is because there are many people that is addicted to it and that is bad because you must dont get addicted to it otherwise you are losing to much money.
But it would be not that wrong if you are playing with small amounts.
I think wrong on gambling not only on becoming addicted but the losses would be that. because defeat is certain to happen on gambling although you do not become addicted. but you would have suffered defeat in gambling? so gambling will be not wrong when you're ready with all the risks that exist

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:27:53 AM

it is wrong if you consider it anything more than a hobby, you can't make stable profit from it and you shouldn't spend too much time on it, Also never use big amounts in it IMO.
I agree with you. if we look at gambling as a source of income was very wrong. but if it's a hobby or having fun its good. because if you consider it as a source of income you will be addicted and could also lose all your money and also can make you crazy.

Use gambling as a time for fun, don't try to get rich out of it. Most of the time you loose, and it takes lot's of time, money, bets and effort to skill up.
I don't ever lose more than that what I had set aside for the fun money. Also-know when to quit when you are ahead. Usually depends on the situation, but if I hit a couple lucky runs,I will replace my fun money with profits, so that even if I lose, I still maintain my profit. Grin

Gambling in the first place has already been there before any person started gambling.  So whats wrong is that if a person gambles and doesn't know what gambling is all about or don't even know how to gamble, then I think that is gambling gone wrong.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Vaclya

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:12:01 PM

Gambling is only wrong when you are losing a lot of money and that is hard to know that from before because it is hard to know what is going to happen.
And that is important to know that gambling is bad to do.
DixieCrayon

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:21:52 PM

gambling is very wrong you only lose money with it and some times you win something but not many. So dont gamble just hold your lovely coins for a double and you will be many times richer than on the point when you are gambling with it.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:50:16 PM

gambling is very wrong you only lose money with it and some times you win something but not many. So dont gamble just hold your lovely coins for a double and you will be many times richer than on the point when you are gambling with it.

Gambling is only wrong when you are losing a lot of money and that is hard to know that from before because it is hard to know what is going to happen.
And that is important to know that gambling is bad to do.

Yes but if you win that's not bad at all.  Still you wont hear goodness from winning otherwise you won a huge jackpot that will be good for you.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:57:34 PM

I guess gambling is never wrong, we knew it in gambling just win or lose.
gambling is very wrong if you lose? but if you win not wrong? it's not unreasonable.
Dont play in gambling if you dont want to lose, just want to always win.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Viyamore

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:08:51 PM

I think gambling is never been wrong ,because it depends on how we played it .it goes wrong sometimes because we loose money but its not the point .the point is gambling is a game only to win or to loose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄███████████▄
           ▄███████████████▄
         ▄███████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████▄          ▄▄            ▄▄      ▄▄                                           ▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄        ██          █ ██      ██                                           ██
   ▄█████████▀███████████▀█████████▄      ██            ██      ██                                           ██
 ▄█████████▀  ▐█████████▌  ▀█████████▄    ██ ▐██████▄ █████████ ██  ███████ ▄██████████████████▄  ████████████████▌
█████████▀     █████████     ▀█████████   ██    ▄████ █▌██      ██    ▄████▌██       ▐█        █▌▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
 ▀█████▀       ▐███████▌       ▀█████▀    ██  ▄█▀  ██ █▌██      ██  ▄█▀  ▐█▌██       ▐█        █▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌██
   ▀█▀          ███████          ▀█▀      ██       ██ █▌██      ██       ▐█▌██       ▐█▌      ▐█▌         ▐█▌██
                ▐█████▌                   █████████▀▀ █▌██      ██████████▀  ▀█████████████████▀ ▀█████████▀ ██
                 █████
                 ▐███▌
                  ███
                   ▀
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████   
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
Xenophoto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:15:43 PM

It depends on how much time you spend on Gambling. Do you gamble moderately, really seldom, or are you already addicted to gambling? Anything that is so much is bad for you. Too much gambling will lead you to some mental illness such as gambling addiction. It is wrong to spend a whole day doing nothing but gambling. And even if you say that you don't spend a whole day gambling, there's still a chance that you lose a lot of money in just an hour or less.

My advise is that you stay away from gambling no matter how much time you spend playing or how much money you lose. Gambling is gambling, moderate or frequent. At first you might think that you're only gambling to have some fun, you might think that you're in control of the situation but eventually you'll get addicted to it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
btc.bet82

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

It is wrong when you can't control it. And that happens usually.
prathaaa

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:48:01 PM

Not if you win
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:06:34 PM

No its not wrong while your gambling your playing just to having fun. But it goes wrong when you are losing to much coins. Then you need to get it back and you wont get it back because thats the gamble so stay away of gambling just for your own safety.
Piltover

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:13:19 PM

Gambling is wrong and that is because there are a lot of people that is addicted to it and that is the problem but that have to change and people should realize it.
But the bad thing is if you are addicted to it that it will be really hard to stop gambling and that is the problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.