Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:47:02 AM

Activity: 546

Blame Vod!

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 19: -0 / +3
Ignore

Re: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
Today at 03:26:58 AM

Reply with quote  #2009
Quote from: cabinetmaker on December 23, 2014, 06:41:45 PM
what hapened to dogecoin's blockchain?

every time I try to load the blockchain or sync up my wallet, it tells me it is corrupted, downloads the BC and then starts all over again, the next time I fire it up.

I sync'd up on sunday, today I get nothing and it is trying to start all over again.

version 1.8.0.0.

My last transaction was in JUNE OR JULY 2014, but now it says I am a year and 2 months behind, which is impossible if I had a transaction in feb.

someone has neutered the doge.
it starts here

goes to here

then crashes, especially if I turn it off and shut down my computer.
the error (horror) messages appear........

and it starts the block chain all over again, the next time I start it up, whether or not it finished loading the BC.

woof f'ing woof, no love, no wow......

bow (of bow wow) gone too..........

The images were posted here: http://66.7.221.96/~ampcabin/fuckedup1.jpg (1-6)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vOaVOaZr6WkJ:https://whoisology.com/archive_8/thebarmidlandsucks.com+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

https://www.facebook.com/robbin.stephenson.1

March 28, 2011 at Midland, Texas
Heart Attack 3-28-2011, approximately 3:40 in the morning. Was dead for 4 minutes at MMH, until revived by Dr. Rea and his staff, in the emergency room. I now have 3 stents. 2 that night, 1... 9 months later, after another exam. No lights, no grandparents waiting on me, no other relatives at all, no tunnel of light(s), no heavenly sounds, no feelings, no nothing, which leads me to believe there is nothing beyond death. When you are gone, then by golly, you are dead and gone. Maybe I wasn't dead long enough (I know for some, my death can't be long enough), or something, but in any case, I now know what I believe in after death. Nothing. All that I was taught ,and believed all those years, is now gone and ir-retrievable. Although I hope I am dead wrong, in my mind it is doubtful there is anything after life and death. This does not mean that I don't want anyone else to believe what I believe. You all have your faith, and that is ok by me. I would never hold that agsinst anyone, no matter what faith you are, with the exception of Muslims who believe killing is a way of life, the west is decadent and needs to be killed off ,etc. (those people are just plain stupid...i.e. if they believe that progress is against God's law (or Muhammad, etc), then they should strip down to a loin cloth, throw away anything they may have, including weapons like guns, and go live in caves, as their god intended. Otherwise they are breaking their own laws and should kill themselves in retribution, otherwise they are just hipocrates). As for the rest who wish to worship their supreme being in peace, I wish you well in your endeavors, and I hope you find what you are looking for, both in life and afterwards. If you wish to know what a heart attack feels like (not the symptoms), stick your finger in an electrical outlet. My symptoms (which I actually had about 6 months earlier and didn't recognize them), were back pain, in the center of my back, both arms hurt, and my jaw on my left side went numb. All are recognizeable symptoms, both individually, and collectively. You should all correct your diet (talk to your doctor) to a more favorable life style. Although being overweight (I am not talking about obesity) isn't that good for you, it is not a contributing factor to heart problems. Exercise daily, 30 minutes or more, walking, get on a treadmill, lift weights, or whatever you feel like. The older you get the more you need the exercise. Get off the cheese (in large amounts), get rid of the salt (all you can...salt is what makes the fat STICK to your arteries) fatty meats like fatty beef, eat more chicken and turkey, and lean pork. Eat veggies every day, fruits every day. Drink juice, but sugared down. Wine is good for you, in moderate amounts, as is any liquor. (studies show wine or liquor has the same effect...but MODERATELY, BEER not included, sorry fellas). Last but most importantly. Kiss your wife (or yecchhh 'partner' [but that's not for me to decide or comment on] )every day....you may not get the chance tomorrow. Hopefully your family is better than mine. Absolutely NO ONE from my family came to see me the (over a week) I was in the hospital recovering. Thank someone I have a loving wife. And thanks to my friends who DID come to see me. How many of you who don't like this are oging to be able to say you died more than once? Yeah, good luck with that.

It won't be long now for Rob[bin] to meet the Great Cabinetmaker in the Sky (or delete his Facebook page first).

Wow! That's an interesting friend.

where do you come up with this shit?

I grounded up a Stratajuana & Telejuana, then smoked it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:49:05 AM

[–]PhinnaeusGage 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (9 children)
sorry, this has been archived and can no longer be voted on

What Reddit account did I supposedly delete, for this is the only one I possess, with 99.9% of my Bitcoin related posts taking place on BitcoinTalk, of which I have ~6 accounts, all disclosed?

And the real truth of the StakeMiners attack, bruno (gleb gamow) just wants a paycheck, How desperate do you have to be to literally extort someone to earn some BTC.

The biggest scammer on Bitcoin talk is Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucinskas AKA Phinnaeus Gage AKA Al the Alpaca AKA nibbknot and who knows how many more

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 24, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC?

So you want me to pay you 35 BTC in order to get you to stop, and for those who dont want to believe it, check the date on the extortion post and then check his history of posting in his scam thread, see anything unusually coincidental, like how much more he posts after I refuse to pay him his extortion.

Yes so not only that but lets add also a little about his true reputation

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

I deserve the scammer tag for currently breaking a promise of sending $200 for I is so dishonest. Nevermind the fact that I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

So you said you would never steal one satoshi off anyone yet.........

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

Your not a paid to post troll yet

.........the post was not deleted because I'm not crazy...that would've lowered my post count .

So we see all you care about is post counts, no one but paid to post trolls care about post counts, unless like your manipulated trust your are scrounging around for, (in preparation of this new project launch) you just wanted to LOOK LIKE A LEADER here with your legendary status.

I received a PM from a kind fellow Bitcoiner offering up to pay this debt. I haven't yet taking the time to reply to him, but I will be refusing his kind offer, for it's my obligation, one of which I will have no problem fulfilling--on my terms.

Ironically this is not the first time this has happened with you, it seems everytime you get yourself in over your head Bitcoiners are always there to pick up your slack

But yet after saying and I quote Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

You did steal from someone and then how did it get resolved?

You certainly did not by accepting Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

it's my obligation,

But even after stealing the mans money and insurance claim you had no problemQuote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

fulfilling--on my terms.

Your terms included having someone else foot the bill for you. My question and everyone elses is if you got the insurance claim whay didnt you just pay the man...Oh yea I forgot, you stole it so you could go to a bitcoin conference and LOOK LIKE A LEADER

Did that guy have a choice, was it on his terms you stole from him, NO but you did it didnt you?

[/quote]

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 05, 2015, 07:48:27 PM

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

So let me see if I got this right, Gleb Gamow/ Bruno Kucinskas blatantly LIED to his competitor in order to get an edge on him very interesting.......

So the bottom line about Bruno Kucinskas is, simple, when he cant win he lies to win.

So what do we see bruno has done so far for the Bitcoin community, he has stolen from them, scammed them, lied to them, extorted them and the list goes on. WOW this is a guy we all should trust I mean seriously his word is so trustworthy, his actions are selfless, and he never has a hidden agenda to what he does....NOT!!!!!

cyberpinoy:
We need real rpoof of scams, not just opinion, and this thread proves not only is Bruno a scammer, he is also a liar, and an extortionist, he makes accusations against people just so you will pay him to stop. That has to be the most unethical scam in crypto. He also likes to evade questions, like Bruno why did you steal that mans money, bruno to you have any real proof of your claims, Bruno, why do you need to lie in order to get an edge on your victims. Its sad people have to deal with nonsense like Bruno.

Its funny bruno needed over 1000 posts (95% his own posts) and has tried to discredit me and my projects, I have 1 thread 6 posts that proves without a doubt he is a liar, he lies to get ahead of his competition, he extorts people in order to stop posting nonsense, he is a theif and a real criminal. In his over 1000 posts he has proved nothing to be honest.

Its a fun game, but his buck stops here, because I will not pay him nor steal funds from investors (which he advised) to pay him. how ruthless and desperate does one have to be to do these kinds of actions.

cyberpinoy:
Quote from: Gleb Gamow

Unlock your thread on my scammy ass you motherfuckin' piece of shit lyin' redneck Leroy Fodor!

OUCH Bruno such language. There is no need to unlock it Bruno, everything in this thread is completely undeniable. This thread is merely to give REAL proof of crimes, Not just 1000 posts of trolling nonsense.

cyberpinoy:
Bruno is proving more and more his extortion is real, if you fololow his actions, he was very laid back until the days I refused to pay him his bribe. Once he got his feathers ruffled becasue I would not steal funds from my investors to pay his 35 BTC extrotion attempt his posts of trolling his scam thread almost quadrupled. This is a way he likes to try and forcfe you to pay him. Saying if you dont pay me I will increase my efforts until you pay me.

He claims I have not done a complete correct scam thread lets see now.

Search about the scammer first, use google to search for his/her details, other forum profiles, past scam reports and link to them in your scam report.

Yep this was very easy as a simple google searchy brou8ght up all of the above, when you google me the onbly ones you see are from our extrotionist Author Gleb and his band of friends he garnered along the way.

Always try to provide chat/PM logs as a screenshot if it's possible.

Yes I have done this as well, not screen shots but chat logs complete in here to prove he uses his alt accounts to garner help in his threads, he wants people to assume he does this for humor yet he talks to himself so others will see hey this gleb is not the only person supporting these claims, and look back and see he doesnt really do this until more than one person comment he was the only one making these accusations, then all the sudden his alt accounts join in followed by his friend he actually begged for help.

Make sure to provide as much as info you have, like the payment address, instant messenger ID's, etc.

Yes again complete as I have provided proof other than my own opinion, the proof in this scam thread is mostly information made by the people who were scammed, attacked or fro police reports themselves

Make sure to leave negative feedback on the scammers profile and add your scam report as a reference link.

I was nice to bruno and did not do this for the longest time, but he forced me to have to do this with his repeated slanderous attempts.

Now lets look back at Bruno's scam threads and we will see it is him who cant follow basic forum rules and authentic thread structure.

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I have never scammed anyone and you know it,and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I do not steal peoples money and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Your thread has violated not only the laws but the very structure you say i have not followed. You googled me and found not one single act of fraud, nor any history of scamming anyone, Yet you pursued your futile case.

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

The real audacity is when you try and make me do unethical things, like break my ties with my Business partner who i have made promises too, and tried to get me to steal funds from my investors and pay you, it really gets under your skin when i refuse and show you how honest and hard working i really am.

This only shows what you would be willing to do when backed in a corner Bruno. You are the true scammer, you would be willing to lie to get out of a situation, ignore people when caught, and steal in order to pay, if of course you could not find some poor soul to again cover your theft as you have done in the past.

I WILL NOT PAY YOU BRUNO get it thru your head.

cyberpinoy:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on October 16, 2015, 01:42:16 AM

Wow you are amazing bruno, I am the scammer HAHA

https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?topic=1092791.0

Quote from: cyberpinoy on October 16, 2015, 01:29:56 AM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on June 18, 2015, 07:25:46 AM

BurtW still does have control of it and he would be paid off first via escrow, whereupon I would get the balance. You could even use BurtW as escrow, whereupon he would pay me off.

Another option to strongly consider would be using jbreher for escrow whereupon he would/may hand-deliver cash (or BTC) to BurtW to assure no LEOs decide to become middlemen.

I would advise strongly considering buying an account associated with scams, racism and theft, whereupon the OP has never paid the debt that kept him out of jail!!!

So let me get this correct, You stole a mans money and an insurance claim back in June of 2014 and over  a year later have still not paid the debt.

https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

NOW YOUR TRYING TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT (WHICH YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTROL AT THE MOMENT) TO GARNER THE FUNDS TO PAY THE DEBT THAT KEPT YOU OUT OF JAIL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on June 18, 2015, 02:50:20 AM

https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

EDIT: Price reduced to $1,800, down from $2,500.

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Then you had a man pay your debt for you where upon you used the very account you scammed the other person out of his money for collateral.

And now years later you have yet to pay the man back.

WOW Bruno you are a tool, and your balls are the size of an elephants!!

Maybe spend less time on the computer unwarrantly attacking good people and figure out how to pay your own debts man.

If I were Burt and watched you on this forum spending 24 hours a day researching me, my life and my business, instead of researching ways to pay me what you owe me, I would be very angry.

You are amazingly scandelous Bruno. Breaking laws cause yo cant be sued cause you have nothing to sue for, heck you cant even pay a man what you owe him for keeping your butt out of jail. You are the true scammer of bitcoin  talk, theft, extortion, scams, lying to get ahead, and you wonder why no one will go for any of your projects!!

more:
leb Gamow:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, and for investors who provide substantial investments I have no problem providing other contact details, as with any real investment it would be required anyways.

For people who actually take the time and invest with us I will gladly share my facebook and skype so you will have every ability you need to contact me directly.

Seriously, dude? You would do that for an investor? Wow, you're the bestest! Too bad I uncovered both aspects within minutes of reading your wealthy investor's first post askin' a couple questions that after months of putting this site together you forgot to address, hence his asking.

Dude, you seriously need to read your site, then get a qualified proofreader to edit it, for it's a fuckin' mess. Hell, at this penning I'd say I've read it more times than you have.

Gleb Gamow:

Hello everyone, Just another opinion to add to the others. I am a bitcoin miner and crypto currency enthusiast. I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do. I mine, I stake, I trade I even gamble If it can be done I do it. I have my own website and facebook group and have plans to expand my business and tap a new type of mining no one has attempted yet. Wish me luck.

Facebook is an excellent way to get your brand exposed.

Facebook sucks, that's why I don't use it.

Hello, everyone, visit my Facebook group.

Dude, you'll have better luck introducing the Fodor YoYo.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

Jan 3, 2015: http://world-defense.com/threads/hello.447/

I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do.

Dude, I hate to be you when you finally wake up and read my posts, for your cred's been trashed.
Gleb Gamow:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on June 15, 2014, 02:57:27 AM

Still a little new here, but from common logic I can see the coin is set up to release 25 bitcoins every ten minutes right now, yes tat release will slowly go down and the next decrease is scheduled for 2016.

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#post-4324

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.

Here's an idea, Dude: Sell whatever shit you've been smokin', for of what I've read from your post history it's some killer shit and you could be rich beyond your imagination.
Gleb Gamow:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on June 15, 2014, 03:33:28 AM

Ok firstlet me mention to you I am a forex trader, [...]

My bad! I should've posted a bigger hookah image than above:

In my book I am a scalper who looks for quick profits in currency trading all day long, [...]

Quote from: cyberpinoy on July 25, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

Dude, the fire was three years ago, and you're braggin' all over the internet on how well you're doing, yet you come here in despair.

Let's see if I can help you out, for it reads like you smoked up all your good shit:

Gleb Gamow:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 11:10:47 AM

I did not come here in "despair" I came here to finally offer people a service that is not going to scam them, that will not run away with their money. I am trying to do something positive for this community (UNLIKE YOU)

Gleb you hide behind a shroud of obnoxious usernames " Phinnaeus Gage" and "Bruno Kucinskas" this alone shows how immature you really are. I can only imagine what we would find in your personal life and facebook pages, jail time most likely, no college education of any kind probably. You start useless threads that neither help nor benefit this community "coin pro lite) you have spent a whole day digging in my life and my business partners life to prove what

We work very hard?  We make mistakes like everyone else?  We have been scammed?  People have taken advantage of us?  We have hit hard times?  We have opinions like everyone else?

WE ARE HUMAN!!

But what you HAVE NOT done is proove our service is a scam or is not legit!! you blamed me for using two accounts which is how this obnoxious thread got started and you found you were wrong about that so you moved on to our personal lives.

You are a nobody, you spout your lips, you twist things, you compare unrelated things to our investment opportunity, you compare unrelated topics against each other (being in crypto and mining in crypto are not the same things sir) You are a nothing, a no one, your opinion is worthless, and you have proven nothing more than we are people.

As I said before your opinion of us and what we do is useless because at the end of the day MY investors are making 25% more earnings investing with us and 5% more compound interest on their investment, so all your useless nonsense makes no matter, I dont have to please you, i dont have to answer your questions I dont have to give one think about you. You are not an investor with us, you are a nobody, a no one who contributes nothing but useless nonsense to this forum and the crypto community, you have nothing worth value established in this community that helps folks get ahead in this cut throat business.

SDO Gleb the slanderer, until you can prove that my business is a scam which is what this section of the forum is for, I ask that you stop this intrusive attack on myself and my business partner! What we thought would be a benefit to our investors you have made a complete headache, You sir are a complete immature NOBODY!!!

The bottom line is this is a great opportunity for a lot of people. Ask yourself how much money can you make off 1 BTC holding it in your wallet for 6 months? NOTHING, by investing it with us you have a chance to turn that 1 BTC into a lot more, This business is so amazing actually. After finalizing the project and really testing it we realized how beneficial this is to people out there. finally a service that really can make them a lot of money. it has more than one way it increases their earnings. Some of the wallets we use actually gives a person 580% higher earnings than if he tried this alone by himself.

SO gleb I dont really care what you have to say anymore, your useless, your attempts to destroy our project are futile, what you are doing is not even attacking the potential of the project but worthless tiny unrelated situations that have nothing to do with the project. When you can prove I have stolen someone money (which you can not) I have lied about the mechanics of my project, when you can produce anything usefull to potential investors, please post that, what we did 3 years ago or 5 years ago has no relation to what we do now, Unless it involves scamming someone, so far you have only shown My financier has many projects he works on, we dont even know if those projects are for him. you dont know what is really going on, you add your arrogant hypothesis to what you are digging up, and so far your guesses about me you have made have been wrong.

What i know about my Business Partner he is a good man, he has a heart of gold, and both of us found each other trying to help someone else who had just been scammed, we then took the aspects of what he was doing added them to what I am doing and have been on a mission to put these scamming cloud business out of commission with more than just some crappy thread postings on a forum.  We are meeting them face to face giving them something to be feared, showing people that even tho there are GLEB THE SLANDERERS out there, a profitable non whois guarded business that has an address and phone number is the best way to go.

When we looked at these cloudmining businesses at first we realized if someone really did what those sites said they would do it would be greatly profitable actually, we still do not understand the need to close the doors and shut the operations down. then we investigated more and realized maybe the cost of the machines was making these cloud mining services get in trouble, so we did more tests with coins that did not use expensive machines and massive amounts of electric to confirm transactions, we then tested these coins and their abilities. and what we built is actually very amazing. At the end of the project as I worked the potential numbers for investors our work actually even surprised me to be honest.

So keep on keeping on brother because you sir are barking up the wrong tree when places like cointellect, hashprofit, double your BTC and places that really are scamming people still exist with thier whois guarded sites. Why dont you do something more positive with your life, do some real work and find who the owners are of PB Mining, Coinsminers, and all the sites he put up since he had more than one, find the real scammers and post thier private info....Oh thats right because you cant, you can only do that when its easy, when 2 people really want to give this community something worth investing in and dont hide thier identity, thats the only way you can attack people, its a bit harder when a scam company does it huh, your useless nonsense is not so easy to attain, so what do you do move on to something easier. Attack 2 people that rteally did work hard and put a good project together. the bottom line GLEB is you have no real skills to help people who have been scammed, you have no real abilities, you can only attack us because we agev you the tools you needed to look in our past, attacking a real scam would involve work, work that simply put YOU CAN NOT ACHIEVE.

Once again, I need to prove to a scammer that I'm for real. Please note that the last five times I've done such, ALL the entities I've bothered with the below are bye-bye, but here I am doing it again due to here you are espousing how you've created the perfect sauce for Bitcoiners to earn 580% profit on their investment when the best minds in ALL of Bitcoinland working in concert couldn't achieve said feat, granted none of them probably attended Ohio University and have such a wonderful command of the English language as you've so duly illustrated above, or are Forex experts like yourself but came to this forum seeking funding so that you can return to the states with your family due to being in dire straits.

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

To be honest (pun intended), I don't know which is the bigger red flag: How many time you've mentioned Whois Guard (and that's before I even entered the picture) or how many time you've mentioned how honest you are, again, before I entered the picture. Get the picture? The last fucker outta Poland couldn't declare enough how many SSL images he had on all his website pages. He's gone! Get the picture?

BTW, if you find time, hunt down the dude who founded the first and ongoing Bitcoin-themed charity that has NEVER misallocated a single satoshi. A charity, BTW, structured in such a way to bring further awareness to Bitcoin so that the likes of you could come along and offer up the most amazing 580% profit on ones' Bitcoin investment in the trusting hands of a dude in the Philippines operating a laundromat and his wealthy financial partner seeking $1,500 via a current crowdfunding campaign.

You know what makes the above totally hilarious? IT'S FUCKIN' TRUE!

I'm willing to bet that you can't even produce one single legal document outta your scammy ass depicting that you're operating such a business there in the Philippines. Feel free to prove me wrong in that regard.
Navigation
 Message Index
Next page
Previous page

n
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:52:17 AM

http://www.vintageamps.com/plexiboard/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96266&start=0

Dude, I'm so shaken by you quoting my posts, I'm quoting you till I come to my senses. Don't forget to post them pics of my DL # et al. when you come across them. HAHAHA

[–]PhinnaeusGage 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (9 children)
sorry, this has been archived and can no longer be voted on

What Reddit account did I supposedly delete, for this is the only one I possess, with 99.9% of my Bitcoin related posts taking place on BitcoinTalk, of which I have ~6 accounts, all disclosed?

And the real truth of the StakeMiners attack, bruno (gleb gamow) just wants a paycheck, How desperate do you have to be to literally extort someone to earn some BTC.

The biggest scammer on Bitcoin talk is Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucinskas AKA Phinnaeus Gage AKA Al the Alpaca AKA nibbknot and who knows how many more

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 24, 2015, 12:49:21 AM

But, I will entertain you paying me to stop posting about your lyin' ass. Let's say 35 BTC?

So you want me to pay you 35 BTC in order to get you to stop, and for those who dont want to believe it, check the date on the extortion post and then check his history of posting in his scam thread, see anything unusually coincidental, like how much more he posts after I refuse to pay him his extortion.

Yes so not only that but lets add also a little about his true reputation

I deserve the scammer tag for currently breaking a promise of sending $200 for I is so dishonest. Nevermind the fact that I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

So you said you would never steal one satoshi off anyone yet.........

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

Your not a paid to post troll yet

.........the post was not deleted because I'm not crazy...that would've lowered my post count .

So we see all you care about is post counts, no one but paid to post trolls care about post counts, unless like your manipulated trust your are scrounging around for, (in preparation of this new project launch) you just wanted to LOOK LIKE A LEADER here with your legendary status.

I received a PM from a kind fellow Bitcoiner offering up to pay this debt. I haven't yet taking the time to reply to him, but I will be refusing his kind offer, for it's my obligation, one of which I will have no problem fulfilling--on my terms.

Ironically this is not the first time this has happened with you, it seems everytime you get yourself in over your head Bitcoiners are always there to pick up your slack

But yet after saying and I quote Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

I've never scammed a single satoshi from anybody, nor have or will even think of doing such.

You did steal from someone and then how did it get resolved?

You certainly did not by accepting Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

it's my obligation,

But even after stealing the mans money and insurance claim you had no problemQuote from: Phinnaeus Gage on June 17, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

fulfilling--on my terms.

Your terms included having someone else foot the bill for you. My question and everyone elses is if you got the insurance claim whay didnt you just pay the man...Oh yea I forgot, you stole it so you could go to a bitcoin conference and LOOK LIKE A LEADER

Did that guy have a choice, was it on his terms you stole from him, NO but you did it didnt you?

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on August 05, 2015, 07:48:27 PM

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

So let me see if I got this right, Gleb Gamow/ Bruno Kucinskas blatantly LIED to his competitor in order to get an edge on him very interesting.......

So the bottom line about Bruno Kucinskas is, simple, when he cant win he lies to win.

So what do we see bruno has done so far for the Bitcoin community, he has stolen from them, scammed them, lied to them, extorted them and the list goes on. WOW this is a guy we all should trust I mean seriously his word is so trustworthy, his actions are selfless, and he never has a hidden agenda to what he does....NOT!!!!!

cyberpinoy:
We need real rpoof of scams, not just opinion, and this thread proves not only is Bruno a scammer, he is also a liar, and an extortionist, he makes accusations against people just so you will pay him to stop. That has to be the most unethical scam in crypto. He also likes to evade questions, like Bruno why did you steal that mans money, bruno to you have any real proof of your claims, Bruno, why do you need to lie in order to get an edge on your victims. Its sad people have to deal with nonsense like Bruno.

Its funny bruno needed over 1000 posts (95% his own posts) and has tried to discredit me and my projects, I have 1 thread 6 posts that proves without a doubt he is a liar, he lies to get ahead of his competition, he extorts people in order to stop posting nonsense, he is a theif and a real criminal. In his over 1000 posts he has proved nothing to be honest.

Its a fun game, but his buck stops here, because I will not pay him nor steal funds from investors (which he advised) to pay him. how ruthless and desperate does one have to be to do these kinds of actions.

cyberpinoy:
Quote from: Gleb Gamow

Unlock your thread on my scammy ass you motherfuckin' piece of shit lyin' redneck Leroy Fodor!

OUCH Bruno such language. There is no need to unlock it Bruno, everything in this thread is completely undeniable. This thread is merely to give REAL proof of crimes, Not just 1000 posts of trolling nonsense.

cyberpinoy:
Bruno is proving more and more his extortion is real, if you fololow his actions, he was very laid back until the days I refused to pay him his bribe. Once he got his feathers ruffled becasue I would not steal funds from my investors to pay his 35 BTC extrotion attempt his posts of trolling his scam thread almost quadrupled. This is a way he likes to try and forcfe you to pay him. Saying if you dont pay me I will increase my efforts until you pay me.

He claims I have not done a complete correct scam thread lets see now.

Search about the scammer first, use google to search for his/her details, other forum profiles, past scam reports and link to them in your scam report.

Yep this was very easy as a simple google searchy brou8ght up all of the above, when you google me the onbly ones you see are from our extrotionist Author Gleb and his band of friends he garnered along the way.

Always try to provide chat/PM logs as a screenshot if it's possible.

Yes I have done this as well, not screen shots but chat logs complete in here to prove he uses his alt accounts to garner help in his threads, he wants people to assume he does this for humor yet he talks to himself so others will see hey this gleb is not the only person supporting these claims, and look back and see he doesnt really do this until more than one person comment he was the only one making these accusations, then all the sudden his alt accounts join in followed by his friend he actually begged for help.

Make sure to provide as much as info you have, like the payment address, instant messenger ID's, etc.

Yes again complete as I have provided proof other than my own opinion, the proof in this scam thread is mostly information made by the people who were scammed, attacked or fro police reports themselves

Make sure to leave negative feedback on the scammers profile and add your scam report as a reference link.

I was nice to bruno and did not do this for the longest time, but he forced me to have to do this with his repeated slanderous attempts.

Now lets look back at Bruno's scam threads and we will see it is him who cant follow basic forum rules and authentic thread structure.

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I have never scammed anyone and you know it,and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

I do not steal peoples money and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Your thread has violated not only the laws but the very structure you say i have not followed. You googled me and found not one single act of fraud, nor any history of scamming anyone, Yet you pursued your futile case.

You could not even find one place where I have broken a promise or not held up my end of the deal, and actually found the exact opposite, as repeatedly people have told you that I do what i say i will, I keep my promises yet you continue to pursue.

The real audacity is when you try and make me do unethical things, like break my ties with my Business partner who i have made promises too, and tried to get me to steal funds from my investors and pay you, it really gets under your skin when i refuse and show you how honest and hard working i really am.

This only shows what you would be willing to do when backed in a corner Bruno. You are the true scammer, you would be willing to lie to get out of a situation, ignore people when caught, and steal in order to pay, if of course you could not find some poor soul to again cover your theft as you have done in the past.

I WILL NOT PAY YOU BRUNO get it thru your head.

cyberpinoy:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on October 16, 2015, 01:42:16 AM

Wow you are amazing bruno, I am the scammer HAHA

https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?topic=1092791.0

Quote from: cyberpinoy on October 16, 2015, 01:29:56 AM

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on June 18, 2015, 07:25:46 AM

BurtW still does have control of it and he would be paid off first via escrow, whereupon I would get the balance. You could even use BurtW as escrow, whereupon he would pay me off.

Another option to strongly consider would be using jbreher for escrow whereupon he would/may hand-deliver cash (or BTC) to BurtW to assure no LEOs decide to become middlemen.

I would advise strongly considering buying an account associated with scams, racism and theft, whereupon the OP has never paid the debt that kept him out of jail!!!

So let me get this correct, You stole a mans money and an insurance claim back in June of 2014 and over  a year later have still not paid the debt.

https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

NOW YOUR TRYING TO SELL THAT ACCOUNT (WHICH YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT CONTROL AT THE MOMENT) TO GARNER THE FUNDS TO PAY THE DEBT THAT KEPT YOU OUT OF JAIL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Quote from: Gleb Gamow on June 18, 2015, 02:50:20 AM

https://fanbitcoin.com/index.php?action=profile;u=24792

Escrow preferred.

PM me your kind offer.

Bruno.

815-508-1668

EDIT: Price reduced to $1,800, down from $2,500.

YOUR AMAZING BRUNO

Then you had a man pay your debt for you where upon you used the very account you scammed the other person out of his money for collateral.

And now years later you have yet to pay the man back.

WOW Bruno you are a tool, and your balls are the size of an elephants!!

Maybe spend less time on the computer unwarrantly attacking good people and figure out how to pay your own debts man.

If I were Burt and watched you on this forum spending 24 hours a day researching me, my life and my business, instead of researching ways to pay me what you owe me, I would be very angry.

You are amazingly scandelous Bruno. Breaking laws cause yo cant be sued cause you have nothing to sue for, heck you cant even pay a man what you owe him for keeping your butt out of jail. You are the true scammer of bitcoin  talk, theft, extortion, scams, lying to get ahead, and you wonder why no one will go for any of your projects!!

more:
leb Gamow:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, and for investors who provide substantial investments I have no problem providing other contact details, as with any real investment it would be required anyways.

For people who actually take the time and invest with us I will gladly share my facebook and skype so you will have every ability you need to contact me directly.

Seriously, dude? You would do that for an investor? Wow, you're the bestest! Too bad I uncovered both aspects within minutes of reading your wealthy investor's first post askin' a couple questions that after months of putting this site together you forgot to address, hence his asking.

Dude, you seriously need to read your site, then get a qualified proofreader to edit it, for it's a fuckin' mess. Hell, at this penning I'd say I've read it more times than you have.

Gleb Gamow:

Hello everyone, Just another opinion to add to the others. I am a bitcoin miner and crypto currency enthusiast. I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do. I mine, I stake, I trade I even gamble If it can be done I do it. I have my own website and facebook group and have plans to expand my business and tap a new type of mining no one has attempted yet. Wish me luck.

Facebook is an excellent way to get your brand exposed.

Facebook sucks, that's why I don't use it.

Hello, everyone, visit my Facebook group.

Dude, you'll have better luck introducing the Fodor YoYo.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

Jan 3, 2015: http://world-defense.com/threads/hello.447/

I have been in the Crypot industry for a long time and I love what I do.

Dude, I hate to be you when you finally wake up and read my posts, for your cred's been trashed.
Gleb Gamow:

Still a little new here, but from common logic I can see the coin is set up to release 25 bitcoins every ten minutes right now, yes tat release will slowly go down and the next decrease is scheduled for 2016.

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#post-4324

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.

Here's an idea, Dude: Sell whatever shit you've been smokin', for of what I've read from your post history it's some killer shit and you could be rich beyond your imagination.
Gleb Gamow:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on June 15, 2014, 03:33:28 AM

Ok firstlet me mention to you I am a forex trader, [...]

My bad! I should've posted a bigger hookah image than above:

In my book I am a scalper who looks for quick profits in currency trading all day long, [...]

Quote from: cyberpinoy on July 25, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.

Dude, the fire was three years ago, and you're braggin' all over the internet on how well you're doing, yet you come here in despair.

Let's see if I can help you out, for it reads like you smoked up all your good shit:

Gleb Gamow:
Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 11:10:47 AM

I did not come here in "despair" I came here to finally offer people a service that is not going to scam them, that will not run away with their money. I am trying to do something positive for this community (UNLIKE YOU)

Gleb you hide behind a shroud of obnoxious usernames " Phinnaeus Gage" and "Bruno Kucinskas" this alone shows how immature you really are. I can only imagine what we would find in your personal life and facebook pages, jail time most likely, no college education of any kind probably. You start useless threads that neither help nor benefit this community "coin pro lite) you have spent a whole day digging in my life and my business partners life to prove what

We work very hard?  We make mistakes like everyone else?  We have been scammed?  People have taken advantage of us?  We have hit hard times?  We have opinions like everyone else?

WE ARE HUMAN!!

But what you HAVE NOT done is proove our service is a scam or is not legit!! you blamed me for using two accounts which is how this obnoxious thread got started and you found you were wrong about that so you moved on to our personal lives.

You are a nobody, you spout your lips, you twist things, you compare unrelated things to our investment opportunity, you compare unrelated topics against each other (being in crypto and mining in crypto are not the same things sir) You are a nothing, a no one, your opinion is worthless, and you have proven nothing more than we are people.

As I said before your opinion of us and what we do is useless because at the end of the day MY investors are making 25% more earnings investing with us and 5% more compound interest on their investment, so all your useless nonsense makes no matter, I dont have to please you, i dont have to answer your questions I dont have to give one think about you. You are not an investor with us, you are a nobody, a no one who contributes nothing but useless nonsense to this forum and the crypto community, you have nothing worth value established in this community that helps folks get ahead in this cut throat business.

SDO Gleb the slanderer, until you can prove that my business is a scam which is what this section of the forum is for, I ask that you stop this intrusive attack on myself and my business partner! What we thought would be a benefit to our investors you have made a complete headache, You sir are a complete immature NOBODY!!!

The bottom line is this is a great opportunity for a lot of people. Ask yourself how much money can you make off 1 BTC holding it in your wallet for 6 months? NOTHING, by investing it with us you have a chance to turn that 1 BTC into a lot more, This business is so amazing actually. After finalizing the project and really testing it we realized how beneficial this is to people out there. finally a service that really can make them a lot of money. it has more than one way it increases their earnings. Some of the wallets we use actually gives a person 580% higher earnings than if he tried this alone by himself.

SO gleb I dont really care what you have to say anymore, your useless, your attempts to destroy our project are futile, what you are doing is not even attacking the potential of the project but worthless tiny unrelated situations that have nothing to do with the project. When you can prove I have stolen someone money (which you can not) I have lied about the mechanics of my project, when you can produce anything usefull to potential investors, please post that, what we did 3 years ago or 5 years ago has no relation to what we do now, Unless it involves scamming someone, so far you have only shown My financier has many projects he works on, we dont even know if those projects are for him. you dont know what is really going on, you add your arrogant hypothesis to what you are digging up, and so far your guesses about me you have made have been wrong.

What i know about my Business Partner he is a good man, he has a heart of gold, and both of us found each other trying to help someone else who had just been scammed, we then took the aspects of what he was doing added them to what I am doing and have been on a mission to put these scamming cloud business out of commission with more than just some crappy thread postings on a forum.  We are meeting them face to face giving them something to be feared, showing people that even tho there are GLEB THE SLANDERERS out there, a profitable non whois guarded business that has an address and phone number is the best way to go.

When we looked at these cloudmining businesses at first we realized if someone really did what those sites said they would do it would be greatly profitable actually, we still do not understand the need to close the doors and shut the operations down. then we investigated more and realized maybe the cost of the machines was making these cloud mining services get in trouble, so we did more tests with coins that did not use expensive machines and massive amounts of electric to confirm transactions, we then tested these coins and their abilities. and what we built is actually very amazing. At the end of the project as I worked the potential numbers for investors our work actually even surprised me to be honest.

So keep on keeping on brother because you sir are barking up the wrong tree when places like cointellect, hashprofit, double your BTC and places that really are scamming people still exist with thier whois guarded sites. Why dont you do something more positive with your life, do some real work and find who the owners are of PB Mining, Coinsminers, and all the sites he put up since he had more than one, find the real scammers and post thier private info....Oh thats right because you cant, you can only do that when its easy, when 2 people really want to give this community something worth investing in and dont hide thier identity, thats the only way you can attack people, its a bit harder when a scam company does it huh, your useless nonsense is not so easy to attain, so what do you do move on to something easier. Attack 2 people that rteally did work hard and put a good project together. the bottom line GLEB is you have no real skills to help people who have been scammed, you have no real abilities, you can only attack us because we agev you the tools you needed to look in our past, attacking a real scam would involve work, work that simply put YOU CAN NOT ACHIEVE.

Once again, I need to prove to a scammer that I'm for real. Please note that the last five times I've done such, ALL the entities I've bothered with the below are bye-bye, but here I am doing it again due to here you are espousing how you've created the perfect sauce for Bitcoiners to earn 580% profit on their investment when the best minds in ALL of Bitcoinland working in concert couldn't achieve said feat, granted none of them probably attended Ohio University and have such a wonderful command of the English language as you've so duly illustrated above, or are Forex experts like yourself but came to this forum seeking funding so that you can return to the states with your family due to being in dire straits.

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/

To be honest (pun intended), I don't know which is the bigger red flag: How many time you've mentioned Whois Guard (and that's before I even entered the picture) or how many time you've mentioned how honest you are, again, before I entered the picture. Get the picture? The last fucker outta Poland couldn't declare enough how many SSL images he had on all his website pages. He's gone! Get the picture?

BTW, if you find time, hunt down the dude who founded the first and ongoing Bitcoin-themed charity that has NEVER misallocated a single satoshi. A charity, BTW, structured in such a way to bring further awareness to Bitcoin so that the likes of you could come along and offer up the most amazing 580% profit on ones' Bitcoin investment in the trusting hands of a dude in the Philippines operating a laundromat and his wealthy financial partner seeking $1,500 via a current crowdfunding campaign.

You know what makes the above totally hilarious? IT'S FUCKIN' TRUE!

I'm willing to bet that you can't even produce one single legal document outta your scammy ass depicting that you're operating such a business there in the Philippines. Feel free to prove me wrong in that regard.
Navigation
 Message Index
Next page
Previous page

n
[/quote]
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:54:53 AM

Gleb Gamow:
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:54:56 AM

You know a Bitcoiner has finally lost his fuckin' mind when he quotes Leroy Fodor who quoted Curtis Green, the mod on Silk Road who the FBI pretended to drown and of whom I revealed what he nym was on this forum.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:56:51 AM

Gleb Gamow:

Shit, dude, I didn't know that existed, nor probably anybody else. Excellent find! That said, my cred is 100% trashed and I will be leaving this forum after I delete my over 30K combined posts in the spirit of this week's theme in Cryptoland. HAHAHA
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:00:54 AM

hard to believe you are concidered a high ranking member, after only being here for a year.
Yet, you keep posting private information about people and yet, the net says you are a liar and thief and a scammer.
Very hard to believe, such a little fuckwad can acheive this in sucha  little time, yet you say you have been "in the crypto business" for a LONG time.
A year is not a long time.

I have never been any of those things.

you still don't know shit and tu are still getting it wrong.

such a dip shit.

cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:05:31 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 05:03:22 AM by cabinetmaker

still chickenshit enough not to take my bet, too.

anyone can sit here and give off bullshit responses and bulild up their rep. With enough posts, anyone can get the same rating.
That doesn't mean you know jack shit.
It only means you have posted enough bullshit.

If I wanted to sit here all day for a fucking year, and answer bullshit simpleton questions or give simpleton help,  I could get the same rep, if I kept my mouth clean.
And a year is all it's been, just after you got kicked off that other site or left because of your bad reputation. At, almost, the same exact time you signed up here.
Funny how all of that worked out.

your, personal rep, doen't mean shit, when you look at the full scope of your shit.

you failed to find my birth records, service records, my juvenile records, or any other info that would tell you who I am.
You also don't know where I live or any other information.
If you did, you would have seen you were dead fucking wrong.
And, most of all, you didn't find any BAD reputation shit, under MY name, like you have.
Shit, you haven't found my fucking neame YET!!!!!
Just keep stabbing, maybe you'll be able to pull your stupid head out of your ass and get it right.
Use your forensic shit all you want.
Until you show up at my door with your lawyer and some money, you are a liar and a thief. I wouldn't want to be know, now or before, as either.
Like you, having 6 different names in bitcointalk, alone, or so it says. How many others on how many other sites do you have?
why would you need that if you were above board?

why would you need several names on ANY site if you were legit?
Answer is, you wouldn't.
Unless you were pulling scams, stealing, blackmailing (like the statement shows).
Do you kidnap people too, break into houses, scam pedestrians, or are you a pick-pocket thief, or just a plain old thief who will steal anything.
Car thief, banlk thief, coin thief, scammer, liar, what else do you do that I don't do. Own a whore house, beat women and children?

seems like you have a pretty bad reputation, already,  in life.
I don't, never did, and never will.

who is the bad guy for answering this thread and keeping it on topic.
I told Ol Vern I would like to beat his ass, so you guys took that as a sign to come after me?
I made a comment about taking him duck hunting with Dick (I shot him in the face, I thought he was a duck) Cheney and you fucks come after me?

got a fucking thorn up your fucking ass dickhead, over what?

put me on some fucking stupid assed list for what? what kind of list...shit list....make me laugh

I haven't laughed in years because of little shitasses like you.
You've got no fucking life, so you stay on bitcointalk to run people down and post their private info, just to sit around and piss people off?
That how you posted so many times here?

yeah, that's is good life, isn't it? And a damned good life it must be to sit and make 30,00 posts in a year.
Let's run the numbers.

Ever get off your ass? That many  posts and you couldn't have gotten off it very much in a year. 82 posts a day (average) takes a bit of time. I doubt I could make that many, nor would I want to.
One has to get up and ee, get somehting to eat once in a while, so by these standards, you at at you r comuter for a year and never got up. That sound about right?
30,000 posts / 365 days a year, that 82.19 or so posts a day, each post takes probably 5 minutes, so 82x 5 =410 minutes, plus time to read the original post, say average 5 minutes each post, that's another 410 minutes,  making  820 minutes, that means you spent roughly 13.90 hours a day at your computer making replies to bullshit. Not to mention looking up all that private information, meaning you must sit at your computer at least 18 to 24 hours a day. And you say you did all 30,000 of those responses on bitcointalk, in a year, (almost exactly, including today) so you must be glued to bitcointalk all fucking day and nothing else.
Once again, nice life you lead. and you are a hero to whom for what? sitting on your ass?
being able to sit on your ass for long periods of time trying to give yourself carple tunnel? Giving yourself a fat ass, no blood circulation, and doing a ton of other shit to your fucking body?
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sit around and piss psople off all day. What a life, that would be...........and here you are leading the life....boy it must be thrilling...............
Does it make you feel good to piss people off, is that your game / what you get off on, "your thing".... Your feed on others pain and weakness, like the dead fucking nazis did?
Have at it, low life.
You need to go live with dictator Putin. Be his right hand man and fuck people over every day to satisfy your hunger.

That must be some exciting life you lead. at even 14 hours a day, same shit, over and over. "lets see if we can piss THIS guy off...it might be good for a laugh or 2, then we can move on to the next jerk, huh?"..

and I would want to be Janets friend, too. If it was really her.
The real Janet would go by her real name. It's Joyce Dewitt, not Janet Wood, or whatever.
you can't even get that shit right.

nice fucking guitar and amp, too.
wish I had them. that amp is probably a 1962 or 3 model  Fender showman or bandmaster, value it at around 3-4 thousand, if it is in that condition, and all original maybe as high as 5.
The guitar is obviously new, and if I'm right the color is Agave blue as opposed to daphne or Lake Placid blue or  other blue colors Fender used. No agave's were issued with maple necks, either. Only rosewood.
Meaning the neck was probably changed at some point.
show me some more, I love guitars.

anyone copyright or patent the name stratajuana, and what did you say Telejuana, too?
I see names in my future.

and yes, I smoked the shit out of it, in the 70's and 80's.
I never did chemicals, ever. Apparently, not you................what ever you did, you did too much and you should stop doing it.
I didn't even know you could get it in Russia, or very much if any.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:06:53 AM

hard to believe you are concidered a high ranking member, after only being here for a year.
Yet, you keep posting private information about people and yet, the net says you are a liar and thief and a scammer.
Very hard to believe, such a little fuckwad can acheive this in sucha  little time, yet you say you have been "in the crypto business" for a LONG time.
A year is not a long time.

I have never been any of those things.

you still don't know shit and tu are still getting it wrong.

such a dip shit.

Here, allow me to log in with my oldest scammy user profile on this forum to address your post.

Please let us know when you desire us to sent Kenny Rogers to your home to see what condition your condition is in.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:10:13 AM

still chickenshit enough not to take my bet, too.

How do we know if it's your wife that takes the calls and claims we reached the wrong number?

Dude, I suggest chill otherwise I'm posting your phone numbers. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:18:55 AM

And don't forget to give me neg trust on my Phinnaeus Gage account. And check cyberpinoy's trust thingy to see what other accounts I have on this forum so you can neg them also.

One day you'll be dead and I'll still be kickin' reading anything left on the Internet penned my you that you failed to delete prior to your heart attack. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:21:29 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=105778

Looks like I worn his fuckin' Texas ass out. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:26:43 AM

http://austinonthe.net/data/clients.htm.cur

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:28:20 AM

<coocoo-for-cocoa-puffs>

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 04:44:53 AM

http://nodepression.com/discussion/tell-me-why-im-wrong

I enjoy the irony of calling out Garcia as a noodler (which he unquestionably was) yet finding "Space" to be the most enjoyable part of the show, as that is typically the most self-indulgent noodly part of a Dead Show.

As for the noodling argument itself, there's no question Jerry did plenty of it during his soloing and I could do without much of it as well. However, what tends to get overlooked a lot in critiques of Jerry's playing are all of the well-created structured parts of songs that he's written as well. It's not as if the Dead just took to the stage, tuned down to Drop D and noodled for two hours, though I've heard many a person who's never seen them say that's what they did. The structured parts of songs like St. Stephen and Slipknot show a side to Garcia's playing far beyond the noodly jams.

Regarding his guitar tone, on that one, I couldn't agree with you more and it saddens me as both a Dead fan and a tone junkie because it wasn't always that thin and reedy. Harken back to the Pigpen era (particularly 68-72) and you hear a much thicker tone, more of a distorted blues tone than that super-treble envelope filter tone he used from the mid 70s on. It's a large part of why when I do still listen to live Dead I gravitate towards that era (well that and not wanting to hear Donna Godchaux sing).

Great, another Grateful Dead connection. I truly thought that subject was retired, but seeing that Tex here, having more than just a touch of gray for a mop, wanted to play Radar Love, hence revisiting Highway 61.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:52:02 AM

Until you show up at my door with your lawyer and some money, you are a liar and a thief.

Why do you keep repeating that someone would show up at your door, and why anyone would want to do that?

You seem to be so fixated on physical confrontation that you probably don't even realize how big of a hole you're digging for yourself. If you can be identified and your threats can be considered credible you can get yourself into a real pickle.

Doesn't matter if you think Big Vern stole your money or if Gleb Gamow got your name wrong. Threats of violence are frowned upon no matter how you twist it, and for a good reason. Go sue him or Cryptsy. But you probably already know that even Saul Goodman would laugh your illiterate ass out of his office.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:10:15 AM

Until you show up at my door with your lawyer and some money, you are a liar and a thief.

Why do you keep repeating that someone would show up at your door, and why anyone would want to do that?

You seem to be so fixated on physical confrontation that you probably don't even realize how big of a hole you're digging for yourself. If you can be identified and your threats can be considered credible you can get yourself into a real pickle.

Doesn't matter if you think Big Vern stole your money or if Gleb Gamow got your name wrong. Threats of violence are frowned upon no matter how you twist it, and for a good reason. Go sue him or Cryptsy. But you probably already know that even Saul Goodman would laugh your illiterate ass out of his office.

At one point, like several hours ago, Robbin Stephenson may have had a case against Cryptsy, but he fucked that up quicker than shit. Now, Robbin's only course of action is to sue some other entity: http://www.newswest9.com/story/10514221/contaminated-water-remains-a-hot-topic-in-midland-county Given his past actions on this forum of late, I'd say he has a pretty good case. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:55:06 AM

You guys want a good laugh? Okay. Check out the short video keeping in mind that one can deposit into Cryptsy but can't withdraw: http://www.weather.com/series/crazimals/video/orangutan-amuzed-by-magic-trick-in-barcelona-zoo
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:29:17 AM

Is Cryptsy's chat currently offline? I don't see it anymore.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:42:40 AM

If you only withdraw the minimum, it goes through in a minor timeframe. I withdrew several LTC transactions (at .1 LTC each - the minimum). The fees are a pain in the arse, but I just want my shit out of there, y'know? I also did a few BTC withdrawals as well, at .01 each. It's taking fracking forever, and the fees are a butch, but at least I'll recover a good bit of my money. Just a heads up.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: