Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006439 times)
cabinetmaker

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:37:58 AM

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.
He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:55:43 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 09:19:56 AM by Spoetnik

Until you show up at my door with your lawyer and some money, you are a liar and a thief.

Why do you keep repeating that someone would show up at your door, and why anyone would want to do that?

You seem to be so fixated on physical confrontation that you probably don't even realize how big of a hole you're digging for yourself. If you can be identified and your threats can be considered credible you can get yourself into a real pickle.

Doesn't matter if you think Big Vern stole your money or if Gleb Gamow got your name wrong. Threats of violence are frowned upon no matter how you twist it, and for a good reason. Go sue him or Cryptsy. But you probably already know that even Saul Goodman would laugh your illiterate ass out of his office.

Yup absolutely !
I seen not one person say a damn word about coming to get him in any way.
I did see him making threats and even dropped some comment about a "1,000 dead in New York".
And some stuff about losing fingers or arms etc etc..
He also said he contacted this web site to report "us" ..what us entails though i have no idea.
I tried to help the rabbid dog but it didn't do much good.

I have not known Gleb / Bruno online too long but he is fair..
He has given this guy plenty chances to STFU and quit digging a hole.
But he keeps provoking him and Gleb just throws another steak on the barby LOL
The Cabinet Maker doesn't grasp the concept of internet privacy too well either.
He keeps asking how did you come up with info over and over.
Then provoking the people around here to post more..

Cab you have to know when your in over your head and out of your league.
Starting with this guy is not going to end well.. he's gonna hand your ass to you on a Telececaster with Pot leaves on it ROFL
Formaldehyde ? Oh jeez WTF if you clean that vintage Fender amp with ?
That is the real crime here.. you butchered that antique tube amp Sad
I sold off my last guitar long ago but i always hated Tele's !
I've field stripped some of mine and rebuilt them and owned a variety..
I had an anniversary re-issue of a 57 Strat once and my fav was my a black SG i got from my younger brother.
That's right Spoetnik likes to play like Angus Young in front of the mirror when no one is looking !
So..
For those who are about FUD .. we salute !

So how about them Crypsty withdrawals guys ?
As usual i am sitting on IRC and the only comments i see are complaining about missing coins.
..just had me a beauty nap and i came back to IRC to see 2 guys asking where is my ETH and LTC ?

@Gleb
Yes i do think he is trying to upstage Dr. Wright ROFL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:01:58 AM

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/
You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.
He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

Here, let me quote that for you to give it some SEO love.

That outta the way, would you like to further discuss how you're gonna kill Paul Vernon? Is there anybody else on your list that you desire to kill?

Dude, up till only a day ago you and I were basically on the same team, with your unfortunate post off the radar. Then, for some Goddamn reason, you opted to bring it to the forefront of the discussion via lyin' your motherfuckin' ass off. All I did was simply expose your fuckin' lies. For that, now you, too, believe me to the bad guy in your apparent mental breakdown. Shouldn't you be at your local Walgreen gettin' your Lithium prescription filled?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:19:39 AM

still chickenshit enough not to take my bet, too.

anyone can sit here and give off bullshit responses and bulild up their rep. With enough posts, anyone can get the same rating.
That doesn't mean you know jack shit.
It only means you have posted enough bullshit.

If I wanted to sit here all day for a fucking year, and answer bullshit simpleton questions or give simpleton help,  I could get the same rep, if I kept my mouth clean.
And a year is all it's been, just after you got kicked off that other site or left because of your bad reputation. At, almost, the same exact time you signed up here.
Funny how all of that worked out.

your, personal rep, doen't mean shit, when you look at the full scope of your shit.

you failed to find my birth records, service records, my juvenile records, or any other info that would tell you who I am.
You also don't know where I live or any other information.
If you did, you would have seen you were dead fucking wrong.
And, most of all, you didn't find any BAD reputation shit, under MY name, like you have.
Shit, you haven't found my fucking neame YET!!!!!
Just keep stabbing, maybe you'll be able to pull your stupid head out of your ass and get it right.
Use your forensic shit all you want.
Until you show up at my door with your lawyer and some money, you are a liar and a thief. I wouldn't want to be know, now or before, as either.
Like you, having 6 different names in bitcointalk, alone, or so it says. How many others on how many other sites do you have?
why would you need that if you were above board?

why would you need several names on ANY site if you were legit?
Answer is, you wouldn't.
Unless you were pulling scams, stealing, blackmailing (like the statement shows).
Do you kidnap people too, break into houses, scam pedestrians, or are you a pick-pocket thief, or just a plain old thief who will steal anything.
Car thief, banlk thief, coin thief, scammer, liar, what else do you do that I don't do. Own a whore house, beat women and children?

seems like you have a pretty bad reputation, already,  in life.
I don't, never did, and never will.

who is the bad guy for answering this thread and keeping it on topic.
I told Ol Vern I would like to beat his ass, so you guys took that as a sign to come after me?
I made a comment about taking him duck hunting with Dick (I shot him in the face, I thought he was a duck) Cheney and you fucks come after me?

got a fucking thorn up your fucking ass dickhead, over what?

put me on some fucking stupid assed list for what? what kind of list...shit list....make me laugh

I haven't laughed in years because of little shitasses like you.
You've got no fucking life, so you stay on bitcointalk to run people down and post their private info, just to sit around and piss people off?
That how you posted so many times here?

yeah, that's is good life, isn't it? And a damned good life it must be to sit and make 30,00 posts in a year.
Let's run the numbers.

Ever get off your ass? That many  posts and you couldn't have gotten off it very much in a year. 82 posts a day (average) takes a bit of time. I doubt I could make that many, nor would I want to.
One has to get up and ee, get somehting to eat once in a while, so by these standards, you at at you r comuter for a year and never got up. That sound about right?
30,000 posts / 365 days a year, that 82.19 or so posts a day, each post takes probably 5 minutes, so 82x 5 =410 minutes, plus time to read the original post, say average 5 minutes each post, that's another 410 minutes,  making  820 minutes, that means you spent roughly 13.90 hours a day at your computer making replies to bullshit. Not to mention looking up all that private information, meaning you must sit at your computer at least 18 to 24 hours a day. And you say you did all 30,000 of those responses on bitcointalk, in a year, (almost exactly, including today) so you must be glued to bitcointalk all fucking day and nothing else.
Once again, nice life you lead. and you are a hero to whom for what? sitting on your ass?
being able to sit on your ass for long periods of time trying to give yourself carple tunnel? Giving yourself a fat ass, no blood circulation, and doing a ton of other shit to your fucking body?
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sit around and piss psople off all day. What a life, that would be...........and here you are leading the life....boy it must be thrilling...............
Does it make you feel good to piss people off, is that your game / what you get off on, "your thing".... Your feed on others pain and weakness, like the dead fucking nazis did?
Have at it, low life.
You need to go live with dictator Putin. Be his right hand man and fuck people over every day to satisfy your hunger.

That must be some exciting life you lead. at even 14 hours a day, same shit, over and over. "lets see if we can piss THIS guy off...it might be good for a laugh or 2, then we can move on to the next jerk, huh?"..

and I would want to be Janets friend, too. If it was really her.
The real Janet would go by her real name. It's Joyce Dewitt, not Janet Wood, or whatever.
you can't even get that shit right.

nice fucking guitar and amp, too.
wish I had them. that amp is probably a 1962 or 3 model  Fender showman or bandmaster, value it at around 3-4 thousand, if it is in that condition, and all original maybe as high as 5.
The guitar is obviously new, and if I'm right the color is Agave blue as opposed to daphne or Lake Placid blue or  other blue colors Fender used. No agave's were issued with maple necks, either. Only rosewood.
Meaning the neck was probably changed at some point.
show me some more, I love guitars.

anyone copyright or patent the name stratajuana, and what did you say Telejuana, too?
I see names in my future.

and yes, I smoked the shit out of it, in the 70's and 80's.
I never did chemicals, ever. Apparently, not you................what ever you did, you did too much and you should stop doing it.
I didn't even know you could get it in Russia, or very much if any.

Damn, how the hell did I miss this post of yours. Best quote it before you delete it like you did 130+ posts today, most of which where mundane and not worth reading let alone worth spending time there in Texas to delete them.

I bet your asshole tightened up when you read that I nailed your address and Facebook page, eh? It all connects to the email address you once claimed only Cryptsy had, but I among others proved that to be a lie fairly quickly.

I was surprised to later learnt that you had moved only a couple blocks away from your previous location, the one used to registered your domains.

Do you have any plans on killing anybody tomorrow? It's a Saturday and the weather's gonna be nice. If you're up to it, you know where I live if no other candidates manifest themselves. If you don't mind me offering up how I would like to die, please make it a slow painful death. I would like that!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

EDIT: To make sure that this post is on topic: Cabbage.
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:25:52 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 09:48:59 AM by cabinetmaker

fat boy, you aren't capable of wearing my ass out, Texas or otherwise.

We just stop trying to play with assholes and idiots.
Some people have already had enough.

so now your posts are trying to be cutesy?

how fucking dumb.

keep trying dipshit.

I was up at 5 a.m; cst and it is 3;30 cst now.
wear me out....?
not fucking hardly, dipshit.

you forgot to show my total time logged in 1 day, 23 hour and the some.
Not near as much as some dip who stays on his computer 24/7 fighting imaginary ememies and posting private shit.
Yeah, that's real good.
Out of my league.
You don't even stand a chance in my league.
You couldn't keep up if you tried.

still waiting on your phone call, dipshit.

moved...I have been in my home for 32 years, dumbass.
You must really have your head buried up your ass, and your friends asses too.
No one has called me yet.
BUt then, where's the farm, and where is yours? Where is the mountain home and where the fuck am I.
You stupid shit, nice again you are only showing your stupidity. Where is mom's house, brothers house, or even MY house.

make the phone call, record it, and then play it here for all to hear.
I'd like to hear my voice here.

c'mon motherfucker, call me.

otherwise you are just full of shit., like the lying thieving asswipe blackmailer extortionist you are. Plenty of people have proven that.
I haven't seen you prove jack shit, yet. I am damned sure not the litle fat boy you show. That's for goddamned sure.

I show 28+ robbin stepheson's on facebook.
That's still not right and damned sure doesn't relate to anyone Anthony.
What you thin kmy name is anthony robbin, or robbin anthoiny.

then get on your fucking google and look it the fuck up, once again you fucking idiot.
Then get your phone book and loiok it up in Austin, or anyhere else and tell me how many you find?
I, personally don't know 1. Neither does anyone I know, including my wife of 30+ years.

Those who know you know the truth. YOU don't know jack shit.
If you did my phone would be ringing right now.

Let me ask..

just how many people did you extort to try to extort money from?
How many people did you rip off with your scam and schemes?
How many OTHER sites were you kicked off of before you came to BCT?
How many other people have you lied to, or stole from.
I can say none, how about you?
10, 20 100 300, 1000?

and what is that trust factor again with people who lie cheat and steal and constantly lie about it.?
why don't you take your time and tell us how that works and how that makes you BETTER than anyone, or even on the same par..?

and you idiots think google tells you all you need to know.
Yeah, that's a GOOD education........

you say I have done this and done that to myself?

fuuuuuuck you............ what do you fucking know?

you dipshit call me fucking illiterate and use the term "learnt"?
been in the back woods long? You ought to stop fucking your sister for a moment and get an education.

well, I sure LEARNT MY lesson, huh?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 09:31:25 AM

**popcorn**

hello,

please use the appropriate GIF next time.

Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:37:47 AM

**popcorn**

hello,

please use the appropriate GIF next time.

Grin

Are you saying that you've read the same things I've read that Robbin has penned pertaining to a certain race of people? I'm waiting for his retarded ass to call me a racist before I play that card. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:51:47 AM

Looks like the unstable son of a bitch locked down his Facebook page after it was up all these years thanks to his recent uncalled for meltdown: https://www.facebook.com/robbin.stephenson.1 Let's see if I can push the retard over the edge. Hey, Robbin, does your wife know that you've lost your motherfuckin' mind?

cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:52:44 AM

I don''t remember posting anything  on this site, about niggers, wops, spics, meskins, jews, indians, aliens, spacemen, ruskies, chinese , backwoods northcarolina idiots, florida assholes, new yorkers, , you fucking your mom, or idiot assed muslims with a death wish.

But if you want to , go ahead and make up some more shit.
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 09:53:29 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 10:08:23 AM by cabinetmaker

years ago. and try to get the name right and stop calling me names, dipshit.

try again

nice picture of the pedophile asswipe, 'scuse me, DEAD pedophile asswipe........right where he needs to be.
fucking dead........

waiting for my phone to ring......

edited to add.

we were the ONLY family to sponsor blacks into the YMCA activities, in the 60's and supported 2 men/ boys at the time, in swimming and diving and paid one's college education.
Back in the 60's, dickweed.
Yeah, I am really prejudiced.
Not to mention my neice was married to a black guy and has 2 kids by him. Of course, he Tore up everything she ever had, poured bleech all over her cloths and furniture we bought them, and wrecked every car we ever gave them ,then bashed up all of the furniture, beat the shit out of her on a regular basis, and  made her "sit down low" or even hide, in the car when they were riding around,
But hey, he was just a mis-undertood black man who is now doing life after being a 3 time looser, with 3 felonies.

still a nice guy, huh?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:03:50 AM

I don''t remember posting anything  on this site, about niggers, wops, spics, meskins, jews, indians, aliens, spacemen, ruskies, chinese , backwoods northcarolina idiots, florida assholes, new yorkers, , you fucking your mom, or idiot assed muslims with a death wish.

But if you want to , go ahead and make up some more shit.

I never said it was posts on this site, but since you deleted posts, I could easily make shit up if I wanted to since you expunged the evidence. HAHAHA

And no, I'm not gonna be trapped into calling you whereupon you call the police and then be able to show proof that I'm harassing you which I'm not since you don't even live in Texas according to you.

Let's just keep the relationship the way it is, eh? You're fucked in the head, and I'll keep reporting to the clan here as to what's you're latest condition since Kenny Rogers if probably too busy.
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:20:13 AM

I never said it was posts on this site, but since you deleted posts, I could easily make shit up if I wanted to since you expunged the evidence. HAHAHA

And no, I'm not gonna be trapped into calling you whereupon you call the police and then be able to show proof that I'm harassing you which I'm not since you don't even live in Texas according to you.
[/b][/i]

that's called chicken shit.
put your money where your mouth is ir your just another stupid assed punk, trying to yank chains, and not doing a very good job, at that.

and you already have................no need to do it again...............but go ahead and make up more if that is what yanks tour chain.
You said it all.
YOU SAY you know all of this shit, yet are unwilling to PROVE you know this shit.

and, also YET, you, still,  never addressed the issues I asked about.

I suspect the persn who gave them to me was and is 100% correct about you and he has WAY more feedback than you by a long shot.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. one must wonder why........
I addressed all of your concerns so far, so where are YOUR explainations?

I don't think thief, liar and extortionists have any excuses. Only that they are liars, thieves, extortionists, and scamming, asswipes.
Let me know when I have done the same and then explain when, how, and where.

In any fucking case, I am going to let the admin take care of this from now on.
You just keep up your tittie baby shit, because your mommie won't let you suck hers, because your lips make her tits hurt.
And you sister is tired of your touchy feely shit, altogether.

Now, you just keep showing us your favorite pictues of your favorite child molesting pervert and try to get a REAL picture of me. And goddamn it, get my fucking name right.
cabinetmaker

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:01:23 AM

you must really be sucking someone at bitcontalk's dick HARD, for them to let you do this shit, time after time.
And someone there must be liking it, too.

You are breaking every commandment they say in their disclaimer.

why don't the admins let us know how you are able to break those rules and get away with it.
Otherwise the site is prejudiced and just plain stupid.
Hey, why not post all of the info you have on the admins?
That way we know we are all equal and everyone knows everything about everyone else. and we could all give THEM a call to try and settle this shit.

But, hey if you don't, we probably might understand that they don't us want to know WHICH dick you are sucking.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 11:06:21 AM

WTG .. drama queen shills ..

Will you stfu and run if I mention these points again ?

- "the Vernon (masonic hobo) Apostles eg. we have a Mark, Paul.. and possibly a Matthew
- BitJohn and his sock parade
- Speotnoob's "timeless" quotes, conflicts of interest and his .. I mean oldmankidd's, trollbox archive that suddenly went dry..
- Leroy and his sock parade and craptsy ties
- Crusty possibly being mee and/or muddafudda and/or the dev who cloned every coin available on stakeminers

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:21:09 AM

@HippieTech
Polonibox not work for you ?

Also this guy has it coming.. first he was on about Cryptsy(or the Govt.)  ..then.. it's Gleb Gamow i guess now
His first Meltdown comment mentioned timeless quotes like "1,000 dead in New York"
as a part of his grander threat speel.. with plenty of missing fingers, hands and limbs rammbling.
Later he went on begging us all to come to his house so can "shoot us in the face"

As Franky / Defaced likes to say i think this guy went "Full Potato"

I have to admit i sort want to call this guy ROFL

Ya well uhh i think dude lost his marbles.. so uhh yeah mmkthen

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:21:42 PM

What a bunch of drama queens.  Anyway, Craptsy volume still falling although they seem to be boosting it with a BTC/EUR cross.  My prediction was they would close up shop before the year is out.  Still looks pretty likely the way things are going IMHO.

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/exchange/cryptsy
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:42:49 PM

Cryptsy chat disabled. I sense an obese female warbling.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:44:32 PM

What a bunch of drama queens.  Anyway, Craptsy volume still falling although they seem to be boosting it with a BTC/EUR cross.  My prediction was they would close up shop before the year is out.  Still looks pretty likely the way things are going IMHO.

When do you predict Cryptsy China will go insolvent requiting a new Lawsuit / topic ?

And ya the drama is a pitty.
My Pa use to say.. If a badger steals your brownie just get it back and don't ask how it got it.

EDIT:
And you all want MORE women in crypto ?  Cheesy

EDIT2:
Cryptsy chat disabled ?
For reals ? Are you cereal ?

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:54:54 PM

What a bunch of drama queens.  Anyway, Craptsy volume still falling although they seem to be boosting it with a BTC/EUR cross.  My prediction was they would close up shop before the year is out.  Still looks pretty likely the way things are going IMHO.

When do you predict Cryptsy China will go insolvent requiting a new Lawsuit / topic ?

And ya the drama is a pitty.
My Pa use to say.. If a badger steals your brownie just get it back and don't ask how it got it.

EDIT:
And you all want MORE women in crypto ?  Cheesy

EDIT2:
Cryptsy chat disabled ?
For reals ? Are you cereal ?
4rlz dude. but "disabled" was an inaccurate phraseology. It's just GONE. I am serial, guys!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:19:08 PM

WOW can someone confirm this ?
Seems they are making final Gox plans ?
Or is it those darn Troll's FUD'ing about missing coins ?

By the way guys.. i don't think i have visited the Cryptsy web site in year.
And by my estimate my old 1 year ban should have worn off by now..
I just refuse to go there.. i don't want them having my IP address.
AND ..i only ever had 1 account there and took my coins out a year+ ago !

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: