Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:58:19 AM

Anytime now with those original time and author stamped PMs, doood.

You sure as hell sound alot like Vlad2Vlad .. and jdtmp4...

If one was to juggle this many socks.. one might also find it advantageous to change the writing style, eg. bad/good punctuation, grammar ect., so that the socks may appear to be genuine users.

You are an idiot.

Why would i bother hacking things ? Horus has the same damn info i do so he could bury me in a heart beat if i cheated.

You realize you actually do look like a paranoid maniac rigtht ?
You just confirmed your reputation LOL
I'm done trying to appease you i posted the damn info 4 fucking times man AHHAHAHHA
IF that ain't enough well tough fucking titty dude.
ANYONE don't believe me ? oh fucking well .

I'm honest end of story.
I have never forged or edited out any *useful* part of any PM ever once.. why would i start now ?

I am not "mad" either.. your hilarious.  Cheesy
I tried man i really did but your just being an idiot big time.

You have one hell of a brutal reputation for being paranoid about conspiracies.. 100x worse than me
and THAT is bad dude ROFL

EDIT:
In case you missed it HippieTech.. as YOU requested (on the previous page)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13160014#msg13160014
Remember you said you wanted me to hit the quote button and copy it ? Well i did..
So did you miss that or was that just not enough ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:09:09 AM

I find this thread hilarious. So wrong on so many levels.

I will say I find that post by BitJohn and Owsley interesting that they share a ref link.

I had talked with Owsley many times in chat as he was one of our local trolls.  I never in a million years thought BJ and Owsley might be same person. Owsley as I knew him from chat had about 5-6 troll accounts he would mess with.

On the self admitted rapist part : http://puu.sh/lqq07/1d75cd4d9f.png    This is obviously sarcasm, still pretty messed up though http://puu.sh/lrtjg/0a4de1e273.png

Here you say you retract where you said you admitted it. If it was fake and an attempt at "humour" it is a pretty messed up thing to joke about.

I'm actually astounded people follow this shit , when it is a mediocre use of google-fu. Some of this shit is so far off it dumbfounds me.

I will also point out, there are no cases of you guys pointing out anything about me people didn't already know. You guys must live under a rock, because everyone after about 6 months knew I was Horus and JD. Neither of which you can show any proof of doing anything wrong because I haven't. Everyone knows me as the one to try to help people and get issues solved.

People like me as Horus, and liked me as JD. Only person who has anything against me is hippietech, and that's because I said I would piss on him to mark my territory one day. I am not a share holder of Cryptsy, they simply employ me. The majority of decisions pertaining to Cryptsy I never heard about, it was always passed down the pipe to me, I still don't even know everything, I am not in the executive team. I work my department and try to help customers by popping into chat from time to time.  I will also say I do not work in verifications except for investigations, so it isn't me "amassing IDs".  I only have access to see them when running an investigation.

It really amazes me that something that should have taken half an hour googling has made an almost 100 page thread.

Anyways, as far as my dox goes, there is nothing really that you will find, because there really isn't much out there about me, Ive always been a pretty boring person.

No legal record, no military record no current address records in existence.

I'm actually a pretty boring person compared to some of the folks in crypto.

Anyways, if you guys have some questions pertaining to my department, I'd be happy to answer anything I can.

@Horus
You need to put your secret Illuminati police investigation powers to use helping us track down Owsley alias's then Wink

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:15:36 AM

<damage control attempt>

This should be interesting to see what else you have to say.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:17:58 AM

I havent seen owsley in a while..... I saw him talk once or twice on polo but he probably has a new name that I dont know of anymore.

When I knew him, I knew him by :

Owsley
Owsleybeatsbigcartel
B1gB3ats ?   (I remember there were letters and numbers)

If I recall, he did landscaping or something down in Cali.  

There is this on his bigcartel website : http://puu.sh/lL3yM/c9ebd33943.png  has a phone number which is attached to this ad http://www.pandahi.com/1015993281.html     that may help in your quest.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:29:09 AM

I find this thread hilarious. So wrong on so many levels.

I will say I find that post by BitJohn and Owsley interesting that they share a ref link.

I had talked with Owsley many times in chat as he was one of our local trolls.  I never in a million years thought BJ and Owsley might be same person. Owsley as I knew him from chat had about 5-6 troll accounts he would mess with.

On the self admitted rapist part : http://puu.sh/lqq07/1d75cd4d9f.png    This is obviously sarcasm, still pretty messed up though http://puu.sh/lrtjg/0a4de1e273.png

Here you say you retract where you said you admitted it. If it was fake and an attempt at "humour" it is a pretty messed up thing to joke about.

I'm actually astounded people follow this shit , when it is a mediocre use of google-fu. Some of this shit is so far off it dumbfounds me.

I will also point out, there are no cases of you guys pointing out anything about me people didn't already know. You guys must live under a rock, because everyone after about 6 months knew I was Horus and JD. Neither of which you can show any proof of doing anything wrong because I haven't. Everyone knows me as the one to try to help people and get issues solved.

People like me as Horus, and liked me as JD. Only person who has anything against me is hippietech, and that's because I said I would piss on him to mark my territory one day. I am not a share holder of Cryptsy, they simply employ me. The majority of decisions pertaining to Cryptsy I never heard about, it was always passed down the pipe to me, I still don't even know everything, I am not in the executive team. I work my department and try to help customers by popping into chat from time to time.  I will also say I do not work in verifications except for investigations, so it isn't me "amassing IDs".  I only have access to see them when running an investigation.

It really amazes me that something that should have taken half an hour googling has made an almost 100 page thread.

Anyways, as far as my dox goes, there is nothing really that you will find, because there really isn't much out there about me, Ive always been a pretty boring person.

No legal record, no military record no current address records in existence.

I'm actually a pretty boring person compared to some of the folks in crypto.

Anyways, if you guys have some questions pertaining to my department, I'd be happy to answer anything I can.

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ! I'm only to the third paragraph and I can already punch wholes in your post. I'm getting a fresk cup of coffee before I read any more. This is gonna be fun, fun, fun!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:36:48 AM

* holes

Too lazy to quote your other comment. Wink
I appreciate your attempt to answer my question earlier but is that all you got ?
I told everyone here that guy invited me to pre-mine a coin before it was planned to go on Poloniex.
So i am sure there is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more about that guy man.
If he did that once i have not doubt there is FAR more shenanigan that are REALLY bad.
And if that really is BJ then what i just said decimates him LOL

EDIT:
People I LIKE BitJohn and Owsely so no i woudl not make that up to be a dick etc.
I was disappointed to hear that offer way back too..
And when i last asked Cryptsy staff on chat why Owsley was perma banned they told me
for posting referral links to buy prescription drugs selling Vicodin
Recall that Horus ?

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:37:23 AM

go on....  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:40:22 AM

* holes

Too lazy to quote your other comment. Wink
I appreciate your attempt to answer my question earlier but is that all you got ?
I told everyone here that guy invited me to pre-mine a coin before it was planned to go on Poloniex.
So i am sure there is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more about that guy man.
If he did that once i have not doubt there is FAR more shenanigan that are REALLY bad.
And if that really is BJ then what i just said decimates him LOL

EDIT:
People I LIKE BitJohn and Owsely so no i woudl not make that up to be a dick etc.
I was disappointed to hear that offer way back too..
And when i last asked Cryptsy staff on chat why Owsley was perma banned they told me
for posting referral links to buy prescription drugs selling Vicodin
Recall that Horus ?

There may be man, I just haven't really looked into it. He was known as being kind of shady. As I mentioned he went to another chat after he kept getting banned from ours.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:44:27 AM

I had talked with Owsley many times in chat as he was one of our local trolls.  I never in a million years thought BJ and Owsley might be same person.

"Having graduated with honors from a college in Canada earning my law enforcement degree and belonging to the Masonic Boys Lodge, I can categorically declare, Watson, that not in a million years would we be able to connect Owsley to BitJohn in spite of myriad references by Horus referring to BitJohn as Owsley. Looks like this trail has run cold. Would you be so kind, kind sir, to lock that thread before you hit the hay tonight? Me, I think I saw a 7-year-old gal a couple blocks back whom I wish to ask her if she has any pertinent info on the goat rapings taking place in the neighborhood of late. Goodnight, Watson. And, don't wait up for me."
Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:46:23 AM

So no proof eh? Just a rant? Figured as much. Show me where I refer to Owsley as BitJohn, or BitJohn as Owsley please?   

If you have it, I will be impressed because I sure as shit do not recall making this connection before.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:49:21 AM

So no proof eh? Just a rant? Figured as much. Show me where I refer to Owsley as BitJohn, or BitJohn as Owsley please?   

If you have it, I will be impressed because I sure as shit do not recall making this connection before.

For an account that hasn't posted much you sure appear to take this thread very seriously to take time to post to make it appear that the links found between BJ and owsley are nothing of substance...

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:52:49 AM

For an account that hasn't posted much you sure appear to take this thread very seriously to take time to post to make it appear that the links found between BJ and owsley are nothing of substance...

Cheesy

To be honest, I said I was interested in the fact that they share a referral link.  I don't know if Owsley and Bitjohn are the same person, I never even thought of connecting the two. I didn't say the posts about it weren't valid, I just want to know where I apparently said it is all.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:02:48 AM

<snip>

Same.

Four years studying to being a law enforcer and the best Horus could muster up after being provided clear evidence is "interesting".

Alleged crime scene of which Horus was the first law enforcement officer on site:

Dead body.
Gun in the bloody hands of the supposed killer.
All witnesses point to the alleged killer and declare he did it.
Horus listens to all accounts and reviews the evidence.
Dispatch radios Horus seeking immediate assessment of the crime scene.
Horus replies: It's interesting, but I've known the killer and killee, ergo we're definitely looking at two different people here. Give me some time to assess the situation prior to requesting backup. 10-4, Captain.
Captain: Roger Wilco, Horus. I've be watching Bob and Doug McKenzie if you need assistance, eh?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:07:14 AM

* holes

Apologies. Got so excited in seein' you, coupled with havin' a dire need for java, I inadvertently mistaken blue berries for blueberries.
Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:07:39 AM

If you actually cared to read Owsley's post there, It looks like he half assed quoted Bitjohn, then says he clicked the link and it brought him to dwolla, and ask wtf.

This is not Owsley giving out that as HIS referral link, it was him calling BitJohn out on his.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:10:59 AM

Cheesy

@smoothie
Well we got to be fair here.. i myself had posted Cryptsy guys were silent & in hiding just as Horus posted.
I am not sure what you said has a lot of merit..
I get the feeling Horus did not connect the two guys together.
Really who would have thought that those two guys were the same ?
I don't know maybe Horus is putting on a good act ?
I -DO- know i would rather us see these guys come and talk and clear things up vs staying silent.

I am trying to make sure any all Cryptsy staff past or present feels comfortable coming here to speak.
Or anyone else for that matter.
I have no idea if there will ever be a class action lawsuit for Cryptsy.
But there doesn't have to be one.. The Cryptsy story still exists class action or not.

PS:
Horus i have a little warning for you..
My chat ban probably expired by now.. MUAHAHHAamauhahahahhah

Oh yes.. YES indeed my Canadian friend.. You sir have been served a Kids In The Hall Succubus reference !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:11:03 AM

Cheesy

To be honest, I said I was interested in the fact that they share a referral link.  I don't know if Owsley and Bitjohn are the same person, I never even thought of connecting the two. I didn't say the posts about it weren't valid, I just want to know where I apparently said it is all.

It's the proof that the two shared the same referral link that connects the two, BigBaller1 being the one you referred to as Owsley and "Brother".
Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:15:37 AM

Cheesy

It's the proof that the two shared the same referral link that connects the two, BigBaller1 being the one you referred to as Owsley and "Brother".

I recommend you re-read it, it wasn't owsley saying it was his referral, he copy pasted Bitjohn's and called him out on the link taking him to a different wallet. Again, That is not Owsley posting his referral link.
Notice the cut off I at the beginning.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:23:08 AM

Cheesy

I recommend you re-read it, it wasn't owsley saying it was his referral, he copy pasted Bitjohn's and called him out on the link taking him to a different wallet. Again, That is not Owsley posting his referral link.
Notice the cut off I at the beginning.

I will not in a million years admit that I fucked up and take full responsibility for my GULP! Albeit, you may be correct.

Meanwhile, how's the weather been up there in Canada, bud?  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Horus_Cryptsy

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:25:25 AM

The weather is unusually warm for this time of year. I want to lake to freeze over so I can icefish, but I don't know if we will have such luck.

How is the weather down there?
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: