Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006435 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:15:51 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 07:33:21 PM by Gleb Gamow

He's batman!

^^^ He's PsychoMan!

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/profilea.aspx?user=92047

Note the owsleybeats@gmail.com email address.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BNcEfqxdJKoJ:www.polonibox.com/%3Fpage%3D25960+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Two days later Baller1 and Mafia are pumpin' the shit outta SilkCoin: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7639KQ4tVQoJ:www.polonibox.com/%3Fpage%3D25603+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Then, on July 1, 2014, they're both jacking off in each other's face over their love for https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955204.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:12:06 PM

Wanna take a stab in the dark as to who created the Official Paycoin Board over on Investorhub?: http://investorshub.advfn.com/PAYCOIN-PYC-BTC-29373/

Hint: http://www.polonibox.com/?username=BigBaller1&page=9

I'm sure the feds and other three-letter agencies who read my posts (seriously) would love nothing more than to definitively connect Crypsty with Josh Garza's GAW et al. HAHAHA

Paul Vernon's gonna have to explain how he was able to afford a million-dollar-plus home off revenues that don't even add up to a million dollars from all his enterprises combined, and that's not taking ANY overhead into consideration. I'd say he's fucked! It's just a matter of time. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:22:14 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 08:32:18 PM by Spoetnik

Why did you omit the original forum timestamp and the author ?

The stanky hobo is telling you this because :
a- he expects that you'll post this info
b- you are in collusion with him and/or others and this is just part of the controlled opposition's script

Ok well here is the unedited version (i just tried to clean up some garbage before posting before)
And i had decided to post this after Gleb uncovered more names..
Basically with more info that has come to light i think Horus has been far more dishonest with me than i ever realized.

EDIT:
I see scrolling on this topic i could provide a screen cap.. i was actually just doing that but opted for the text version.
If 1 person asks for a jpeg from my Inbox i will post it.. otherwise i doubt Horus is going to bother disputing he sent it LOL
And sorry Horus but i had no plan on sharing our private chat but with all that has surfaced about Cryptsy guys
i felt the part about Bitjohn should be shared and that i had to provide the full context.
I did not feel good about posting it but i figured it should be done.

EDIT2:
I also just added the PM i sent him back..
Author    Topic
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 18

Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Hello
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: November 15, 2015, 06:14:28 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hello Spoetnik,

Long time no talk.

I was just made aware of the thread you guys have been posting to.

I see a lot of bullshit and a lot of failed dox attempts - All anyone has posted is all public info.

I will say I appreciate you speaking to my character. I try to be fair and nice to people and apparently that has paid off.

If you have any questions for me, I will answer them to the best of my ability, if I know the answer.

The mason comments made the tinfoil hats come out early.

One thing I will recommend is not digging any further into Bitjohn. As you guys know he is military, and not entry level.

I am sending you this message in confidence, hoping you will not post it to the thread. I feel we have enough mutual respect for each other for that.

I do not agree with people trying to post information on family members of staff in chat. I request if you are running thread that you at least take that down, as well as Leah's information.  Leah is one of our best customer support agents and works support tickets for us. There is no need for her information to be out there at the moment. Same goes for Ginny.

I noticed the only person really posting about me is that pleb hippietech. Im not worried about him. He is borderline retarded.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you.

JD

Report To Admin

MY REPLY BACK (unedited)

Re: Hello
« Sent to: Horus_Cryptsy on: November 15, 2015, 09:51:00 PM »
cool good to hear from you.
and yeah i will stick up for you for sure man Smiley

you will notice i haven't really doxx'd anyone.. go look who posted what.
as a matter of fact i am the one getting doxx'd as a diversion.

remember i told you i have grandparents on my Dad's side of the family
who started a winery in Niagra on the lake ? (a famous wine making region of Ontario)
and recall me saying my last name is on the wine bottle label ?
you will not find any winery with the last name "Park" LOL

i wanted a pic of BJ because i am going to make a post here at the forum
with ALL of our pics and forum handles and a link to the forum account.
with maybe a description to who the person is or why they are known.
this project idea i had on my own is on no way an idea for doxx'ing people eh
More of a get to know your guys in the Altcoin scene kind of thing.

Gleb Gamow is the one doing it and i have had no contact with him aside from that topic.
0 private conversations etc.

I have long said things "look" fishy over at Cryptsy.. because they do !
I also feel bad if those other guys are up to sketchy shit and your associated.
I have no idea why you pushed to work over there with them..
i would have ran the other way.

Anyway i have no questions for you i can think of.
I would suggest providing any answers to the random guys who ask questions publicly.

Well maybe one i just thought of LOL
Why was ORB re-added DEC 2013 when the world flipped out and demanded it be pulled ASAP when it was first added 6 months earlier ?
..silently with no announcement.
And who got to mine it for 6 months before it was re-added and fed to noobs for huge profits ?
See what i am sayin'  ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:48:37 PM

Let me know if the name "Jason Weatherhead" from Texas comes up with a solid lead who he is.
I had shared a coin miner i was coding with him and traded many emails for a month or two way back
then he vanished.. i always thought he acted like BitJohn sort of.
Way back then he went by Cryptsy Chat name 2Many280s (a car reference)
His forum profile here is 2many820s
And i seen a guy pop up by accident on Polo chat when i happened to come by using 2Many000s (last week)
The guy had a few servers he was helping test my miner on not a whole lot but 2 or 3 boxs
and they were different type of CPU's so he was helping me optimize diff builds + testing etc.
He's a good guy i have no complaints.. i just always wondered if he was BJ or maybe some other guy.

I also did a quick search on Google and i see he has shown he likes Weed (comments on a vaporizer store)
Has moved around Texas.. and got married in 2013 and has cats that sit on his computers too much LOL
And a big interest in RC airplanes i think.

So i say that Gleb Gamow because if you had seen a possible tie with BJ to that name i would say you got him.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:49:00 PM

b- you are in collusion with him and/or others and this is just part of the controlled opposition's script

Ok well here is the unedited version (i just tried to clean up some garbage before posting before)
Basically with more info that has come to light i think Horus has been far more dishonest with me than i ever realized.

EDIT:
I see scrolling on this topic i could provide a screen cap.. i was actually just doing that but opted for the text version.
If 1 person asks for a jpeg from my Inbox i will post it.. otherwise i doubt Horus is going to bother disputing he sent it LOL
And sorry Horus but i had no plan on sharing our private chat but with all that has surfaced about Cryptsy guys
i felt the part about Bitjohn should be shared and that i had to provide the full context.

EDIT2:
Author    Topic
Horus_Cryptsy

Hello
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hello Spoetnik,

Long time no talk.

I see a lot of bullshit and a lot of failed dox attempts - All anyone has posted is all public info.

I will say I appreciate you speaking to my character. I try to be fair and nice to people and apparently that has paid off.

If you have any questions for me, I will answer them to the best of my ability, if I know the answer.

One thing I will recommend is not digging any further into Bitjohn. As you guys know he is military, and not entry level.

I am sending you this message in confidence, hoping you will not post it to the thread. I feel we have enough mutual respect for each other for that.

I do not agree with people trying to post information on family members of staff in chat. I request if you are running thread that you at least take that down, as well as Leah's information.  Leah is one of our best customer support agents and works support tickets for us. There is no need for her information to be out there at the moment. Same goes for Ginny.

I noticed the only person really posting about me is that pleb hippietech. Im not worried about him. He is borderline retarded.

JD

Report To Admin

MY REPLY BACK (unedited)

who started a winery in Niagra on the lake ? (a famous wine making region of Ontario)

Gleb Gamow is the one doing it and i have had no contact with him aside from that topic.

I would suggest providing any answers to the random guys who ask questions publicly.

Why was ORB re-added DEC 2013 when the world flipped out and demanded it be pulled ASAP when it was first added 6 months earlier ?
And who got to mine it for 6 months before it was re-added and fed to noobs for huge profits ?
See what i am sayin'  ?

I wonder if Cryptsy knew your last name when the above account was created.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:51:25 PM

Let me know if the name "Jason Weatherhead" from Texas comes up with a solid lead who he is.
I had shared a coin miner i was coding with him and traded many emails for a month or two way back
then he vanished.. i always thought he acted like BitJohn sort of.
Way back then he went by Cryptsy Chat name 2Many280s (a car reference)
His forum profile here is 2many820s
And i seen a guy pop up by accident on Polo chat when i happened to come by using 2Many000s (last week)
The guy had a few servers he was helping test my miner on not a whole lot but 2 or 3 boxs
and they were different type of CPU's so he was helping me optimize diff builds + testing etc.
He's a good guy i have no complaints.. i just always wondered if he was BJ or maybe some other guy.

I also did a quick search on Google and i see he has shown he likes Weed (comments on a vaporizer store)
Has moved around Texas.. and got married in 2013 and has cats that sit on his computers too much LOL
And a big interest in RC airplanes i think.

So i say that Gleb Gamow because if you had seen a possible tie with BJ to that name i would say you got him.

I have another lead that BJ is or knows this person: https://www.etsy.com/people/lightsounddimension?ref=pr_faveshops

ref: https://www.etsy.com/people/OWSLEYBEATS/favorites?type=shops&ref=pr_faveshops_more
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:55:31 PM

I wanted to show you all with that PM with Horus the full convo.. that was all of it.
I put the finger on Gleb sort of but i have been working the good cop / bad cop angle with him on the nod ROFL
I made sure to tell Horus we had not talked.. and it's 100% true !
I think i maybe got 1 PM from Gleb ever saying hey look at this link or something.. no major discussion of any kind.

So i pledge 100% honestly there has been at no time any kind of a coordinated collaboration between Bruno and myself.
And when i PM'd Horus *back* i wanted to let him know that too !

This topic had turned out to be a large collection of input from many sources.
I have seen no sign it has been planned or coordinated in any way.
All i see is various people bitching etc for their own personal reasons.

And Gleb..
Yeah that was the Troll account that popped up on this topic using the name i put in Cryptsy Registration July 2013

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:57:53 PM

Wanna take a stab in the dark as to who created the Official Paycoin Board over on Investorhub?: http://investorshub.advfn.com/PAYCOIN-PYC-BTC-29373/

Hint: http://www.polonibox.com/?username=BigBaller1&page=9

I'm sure the feds and other three-letter agencies who read my posts (seriously) would love nothing more than to definitively connect Crypsty with Josh Garza's GAW et al. HAHAHA

Paul Vernon's gonna have to explain how he was able to afford a million-dollar-plus home off revenues that don't even add up to a million dollars from all his enterprises combined, and that's not taking ANY overhead into consideration. I'd say he's fucked! It's just a matter of time. HAHAHA

WOW! hahahaha

The picture is coming together.

My predictions:

1. Bitjohn comes back and start to deny all of these claims and links between accounts by infomation and the REAL BitJohn comes out (the psychopathic one).

or

2. Bitjohn goes completely silent from now on.

Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:00:40 PM

EDIT:

EDIT2:
Author    Topic
Horus_Cryptsy

Hello
Hello Spoetnik,

Long time no talk.

JD

Report To Admin

MY REPLY BACK (unedited)

See what i am sayin'  ?

You craptsy assholes are beyond sketchbag !

Does your right clicker and/or copy n paste function not work ?

1. Click "quote" on the PM in question
2. Drag your fucking nazi sympathizing mouse and /or use CTRL+A to select the ENTIRE message
3. Right click the now highlighted text then paste it here

While you're at it.. ask you chum Leroy and/or BigJohnson to hurry the fuck up with those selfies !

Kiss

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:09:24 PM

In case you all forgot about my PM from Cryptsy Staff here.. (about this topic)

Horus_Cryptsy

Hello

Hello Spoetnik,
->
<-

JD

No digging to find the truth! Since it wouldn't matter if he really is Military if you dig and find its true.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:14:56 PM

In case you all forgot about my PM from Cryptsy Staff here.. (about this topic)

Horus_Cryptsy

Hello

Hello Spoetnik,
->
<-

JD

No digging to find the truth! Since it wouldn't matter if he really is Military if you dig and find its true.

The military card/lie is just the icing on the cake.

He has been caught using many alt accounts spreading bullshit around.

Typical shitcoin pumper and essentially psychopath.

Now gleb found a link between cryptsy and paycoin.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:16:03 PM

I wanted to show you all with that PM with Horus the full convo.. that was all of it.
I put the finger on Gleb sort of but i have been working the good cop / bad cop angle with him on the nod ROFL
I made sure to tell Horus we had not talked.. and it's 100% true !
I think i maybe got 1 PM from Gleb ever saying hey look at this link or something.. no major discussion of any kind.

So i pledge 100% honestly there has been at no time any kind of a coordinated collaboration between Bruno and myself.
And when i PM'd Horus *back* i wanted to let him know that too !

This topic had turned out to be a large collection of input from many sources.
I have seen no sign it has been planned or coordinated in any way.
All i see is various people bitching etc for their own personal reasons.

And Gleb..
Yeah that was the Troll account that popped up on this topic using the name i put in Cryptsy Registration July 2013

Ergo, Cryptsy considers me a major threat to their soon-to-be defunct Grateful Dead get-down-get-funky exchange. HAHAHA

Meanwhile, the beat goes on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=154345

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:27:54 PM

@Hippie Tech
I have been public enemy #1 for Cryptsy since they started man.
NOBODY has bitched about them more than me i bet..
I am on your side ..get that through your thick head LOL

I have stated many times that while i was ganged up on night after night for years on Cryptsy chat etc
HORUS was the only guy that ever stuck up for me and went above and beyond treating me fairly.
he is a very nice guy and i have no problem saying that.
No hesitation what so ever.. jdtmp, TheHobo, Horus etc etc.. had always tried hard to keep the peace.. fairly.
He DESERVES large respect from me for at least *publicly* sticking up for me on many occasions.
Whether he had say salty things to say about me with other Cryptsy guys behind my back i don't care.

Mullick had always been a pretty good guy with me too but he would not side with me when it got heated.
His patience for Spoetnik on Cryptsy chat was always pretty thin LOL
..same with pr9me.

And BitJohn does have my respect because many times he could have easily just banned me on the spot.
I had many chats with him on Cryptsy chat where we talked about crypto stuff.. we would disagree.
But he could listen to me and keep his cool etc.
And that is what is Chat is all about ..talking !

He even PM'd me out of the blue after a like 2 months or so after my 1 year chat ban to say he would look into getting it removed.
I am positive it was BigVern's or JShocks doing my long ban.. Not the good old back room boys who did that to me.

JShock has hands down been the biggest prick to me with pr9me being a close 2nd.

For the most part i have nothing bad to say about those guys.. But there behavior deserves to be looked at.
They were part of an exchange that has been having problems.
I would expect nothing less if the situation was reversed.

HippieTech i will copy out that link via the quote button if that will satisfy you.. but please ease up on me..
We're on the same side guy.. seriously.

EDIT:
Here is the Horus PM via hitting Quote button..

Hello Spoetnik,

Long time no talk.

JD

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:37:22 PM

Ready for the coup de grâce?

http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=2426652

<screenshot in a sec> You're gonna love it!

Let's see if I have this correct. I, who never went to college and studied law enforcement. uncovered what a person who earned a degree in said field but couldn't connect BitJohn to a myriad scammer sockpuppets via owsley/owsleybeats ONLY, yet Horus (real name still unknown) is head of security at Cryptsy operating outta Canada while amassing vitals from ALL its users total ~300K that would fetch a pretty penny (no double-entendre pun intended - think penny stocks/CENTS) from the black market. HAHAHA
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:39:09 PM

I'm still waiting almost for a week to re open my account.
I sent a mail a week ago, but nothing heard.
Hope to get soon an answer.

craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:42:41 PM

Let's see if I have this correct. I, who never went to college and studied law enforcement. uncovered what a person who earned a degree in said field but couldn't connect BitJohn to a myriad scammer sockpuppets via owsley/owsleybeats ONLY, yet Horus (real name still unknown) is head of security at Cryptsy operating outta Canada while amassing vitals from ALL its users total ~300K that would fetch a pretty penny (no double-entendre pun intended - think penny stocks/CENTS) from the black market. HAHAHA

And these too!
http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=2329741
http://www.polonibox.com/?messageId=1431468

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:44:26 PM

I'm still waiting almost for a week to re open my account.
I sent a mail a week ago, but nothing heard.
Hope to get soon an answer.

I'm sure that after Team Cryptsy reads the latest on this thread, they're refund everybody every satoshi owed on their books with intent to prove us monumental assholes wrong about them, and you'll be first in line to get paid. Then again, I knew this kid who held his breath... Long story short, his parents are no longer fond of the color purple.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:47:22 PM

You better not dig deeper, please don't release this PM, I think we can agree on that.

Now gleb found a link between cryptsy and paycoin.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:48:19 PM

And these too!

ahhh.. first link what i was hoping to see..

OldManKidd = man bigballer1 lol ... how many times you banned there? lol

HE FUCKING KNOWS DAMN WELL WHO HE IS !

Man does that guy play fucking dumb over there constantly.. WOW !

And yeah Gleb that is very interesting indeed LOL

EDIT:
Owsley's reply back ?

BigBaller1
2014-12-12 11:02:24   OldManKidd, oh that crappy exchange..only once

HAHAHHAHAH ..yeah right ....more like per day ! ROFL

EDIT2:
tf2honeybadger, OldManKidd, Chickenliver... all showed up to chat with Horus and seen him say I work for Cryptsy.
I want that pointed out !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:50:31 PM

And these too!

Dude, do you know how hard it is to do a screenshot when your dick is hard as a rock?

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: