Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:24:16 PM

I’ve since put on my credit security freeze, and informed my attorneys about the articles and rumors regarding Cryptsy’s purported violent/terrorist connections,” ThrillHou explained further.

What is this referencing?
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:48:22 PM

I’ve since put on my credit security freeze, and informed my attorneys about the articles and rumors regarding Cryptsy’s purported violent/terrorist connections,” ThrillHou explained further.

Lol I am pretty sure that blog is referencing this aged thread. The other part is the things cited for the lawsuit wouldn't make sense. I could see the withdraw issues maybe. But come on a lawsuit about forgetting your password haha.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:05:58 AM

Lol I am pretty sure that blog is referencing this aged thread. The other part is the things cited for the lawsuit wouldn't make sense. I could see the withdraw issues maybe. But come on a lawsuit about forgetting your password haha.

“Please also note that the user ThrillHou stopped responding to that thread when his account was fixed by simply resetting his password on Oct 13. The rest of the posts after that are obviously just fudsters and drama queens with no involvement,” the team added.

Seriously now, do I really look like some sort of drama queen?  Roll Eyes
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:31:40 AM

If it really matters I have stated I got a paycheck when the site went big that was after the WSJ article. You're the math wiz do the math its irrelevant to the discussion really.

Bottom line I volunteered, worked the job and quit the job. I don't own shares not a stakeholder. Simply its all dead to me. I don't mind helping keeping the facts straight because some shit folks come up with is straight up just bad info.

Where did Spoetnik go?

Just watching Wink
Yeah what BJ is saying does check out as per what i was told all along too.
Not sure if Gleb has a point with the timing or not..
I know the remembering of exact times can be tricky sometimes.. we don't all keep a diary

I don't want to steam roll BitJohn and just want to let him speak.. i appreciate him clearing the air.
Also cool that you agreed BitJohn too many crap coins killed the scene pretty much.. we had argued about that.. this Troll recalls.

Whether Gleb Gamow is on to something or not here last few comments i don't know.
I do know it sounds like BJ has told us the truth last 2 pages but maybe leaving out chunks of info LOL
Nothing jumped out at me that i myself could say.. ohh.. that was a lie !

I have had some bad experiences and i have said often then seem, appear, look fishy.. at times.
I stand behind that perception.
I also want to say to Gelb when you two were talking about BJ and friends earnings the first year.
I know for a fact they were in the coin game with us.. so yeah duh they made money on coins.
While mod'ing an exchange..
And yeah Vern put a Cap's pool up and t was on Cryptsy and it was created by a serial cloner
paid for by a staff member Miullick.. who claimed he handed it off the day he got a paycheck roughly.
So Gleb when they say they didn't make any money i think they meant an official pay check LOL
I am sure they made money in other ways LOL

If i could ask BitJohn a question, i would ask one thing.
Has there been -ANY- US federal investigations and is there one ongoing right now.
Not sure that could be answered if there was one ongoing though..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:38:35 AM

Cryptsy support at Fresh Desk.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:44:26 AM

- Disgruntled users with complaints that stretch back a long time. #FACT

What percentage is that from incompetence vs malicious or accidental intent ?
Tough to say for us "outsiders".. we're stuck piecing info together.. to try and get an answer.
Gleb and others have been instrumental in this data collection.. while Staff are silent.

Don't forget guys there has been a LOT of withdrawal problems last 2 months and more in waves before.
You can't just sluff that off as nothing.. people don't forget.

My contention all along has been honest transparency and keeping us informed. (BJ's Job ?)
I do understand that making an exchange early on before others copied you would be hard.
What Cryptsy did starting out was impressive and i couldn't do it web site coding wise.
But look at us today.. has the site been working properly ?
I have not used the site in a year or so but i hear it's waaaay worse.
Like receiving only part of your withdrawal ? really ?

Did BJ code the site ? His other involvement i can only speculate.. or take what he says under consideration.
I do know that who ever is responsible for coding it should be dragged out into the firing line and take the heat.
My grand Spoetnik Rant™ point here is this..
If Cryptsy is cleared of any fraudulent activity then they still face charges of incompetence ROFL

..that is just the way it is, sorry guys nothing personal.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:55:42 AM

BitJohn, what chances do all of the users that preordered the cryptsy card have of being refunded their $10 deposit?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:01:21 AM

BitJohn, what chances do all of the users that preordered the cryptsy card have of being refunded their $10 deposit?

With over 300K users, I find it rather odd that Cryptsy couldn't even get the minimum 2,000 users to sign up.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:14:21 AM

With over 300K users, I find it rather odd that Cryptsy couldn't even get the minimum 2,000 users to sign up.

Hows about we start a pool and guess how many real people there actually are behind this fraud, scam... waste of human resource.

I'll start with a guess of... 4. Shocked

Yup thats right.. 4.. people juggling dozens, if not hundreds of socks/ alter egos/ personnas.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:44:40 AM

2 or more of those "elephants" are in this room..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12946184#msg12946184

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:40:02 AM

- Disgruntled users with complaints that stretch back a long time. #FACT

What percentage is that from incompetence vs malicious or accidental intent ?
Tough to say for us "outsiders".. we're stuck piecing info together.. to try and get an answer.
Gleb and others have been instrumental in this data collection.. while Staff are silent.

Don't forget guys there has been a LOT of withdrawal problems last 2 months and more in waves before.
You can't just sluff that off as nothing.. people don't forget.

My contention all along has been honest transparency and keeping us informed. (BJ's Job ?)
I do understand that making an exchange early on before others copied you would be hard.
What Cryptsy did starting out was impressive and i couldn't do it web site coding wise.
But look at us today.. has the site been working properly ?
I have not used the site in a year or so but i hear it's waaaay worse.
Like receiving only part of your withdrawal ? really ?

Did BJ code the site ? His other involvement i can only speculate.. or take what he says under consideration.
I do know that who ever is responsible for coding it should be dragged out into the firing line and take the heat.
My grand Spoetnik Rant™ point here is this..
If Cryptsy is cleared of any fraudulent activity then they still face charges of incompetence ROFL

..that is just the way it is, sorry guys nothing personal.

haha definitely didn't code the site woulda done that myself and made BitJohnsy.com

As far as investigations nope was never a one to my knowledge. We had that Secret Service guy who got arrested contact us once wanted info on a user was told to get a warrant. Lots of law enforcement contact stuff but in all cases a warrant was required for info. Many times it never came to my knowledge (the warrant that is).

EDIT: Quoted the wrong message not gonna fix it lol.

I did help promote bottle caps for a bit. The point of that coin was the fair launch no premine, premise. Was a small group of people handed that over to the multipool guys long ago. Lost money on that by the way the coin forked and price crashed haha.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:44:26 AM

The $10 bucks was held in escrow but the program is probably still going to happen when I left the first 300 were being printed. If not I think you'll get you money refunded.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:59:48 AM

The $10 bucks was held in escrow but the program is probably still going to happen when I left the first 300 were being printed. If not I think you'll get you money refunded.

I thought I read the minimum order for printing was 2,000.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:00:24 AM

@BitJohn, thanks for answering.. your comments ARE interesting whether we all troll on your or not man Wink

People.. Wanna see a wealth of info and massive drama ?

I found the chat from Cryptsy right after TIX launch from waaay back.. hahahhaha

I have been reading through this OLD drama and it's funny.. it has it all !
It's a massive old school all-star collection of players involved.

@Gleb
Take note: half way down when Mullick says "blundertoe had shake make HBn for him"
get it ? ..yup ..i just gave you ANOTHER Horus name  ROFL

I was going on about TIX while JackOfAll in the chat log claimed to murder his wife and kids..
Cops were called Cryptsy said too !

I was going on about WHO made TIX.. i wanted names dammit LOL

yeah so here is the super long chat log.. http://pastebin.com/2eTwgigw

Also that murderer guy JackOfall had been hacked with a session cookie theft on a spoof site on Cryptsy previously
this incident was briefly mentioned at the end of the log.. i had watched him cry about getting cleaned out on chat on a prev. day.

Why did i find that ?
I just have a hunch i know who BitJohn REALLY is.  Cool
I have had a suspicion for a long time actually.. based on a variety of factors and circumstances.
Although i could be way off base so i won't say Wink

EDIT:
this is relevant to my previous claims of the Back Room Boys gang..
Mullick admits it looks bad etc in the log..
TIX was pre-announced and launched on cryptonerd a Cryptsy MOD owned and run web site by pr9me
and it goes on and on.. with Cryptsy ties.
pr9me was the guy who belatedly posted it on Bitcointalk too !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:15:06 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 04:54:12 AM by Gleb Gamow

@BitJohn, thanks for answering.. your comments ARE interesting whether we all troll on your or not man Wink

People.. Wanna see a wealth of info and massive drama ?

I found the chat from Cryptsy right after TIX launch from waaay back.. hahahhaha

I have been reading through this OLD drama and it's funny.. it has it all !
It's a massive old school all-star collection of players involved.

@Gleb
Take note: half way down when Mullick says "blundertoe had shake make HBn for him"
get it ? ..yup ..i just gave you ANOTHER Horus name  ROFL

I was going on about TIX while JackOfAll in the chat log claimed to murder his wife and kids..
Cops were called Cryptsy said too !

I was going on about WHO made TIX.. i wanted names dammit LOL

yeah so here is the super long chat log.. http://pastebin.com/2eTwgigw

Also that murderer guy JackOfall had been hacked with a session cookie theft on a spoof site on Cryptsy previously
this incident was briefly mentioned at the end of the log.. i had watched him cry about getting cleaned out on chat on a prev. day.

Why did i find that ?
I just have a hunch i know who BitJohn REALLY is.  Cool
I have had a suspicion for a long time actually.. based on a variety of factors and circumstances.
Although i could be way off base so i won't say Wink

EDIT:
this is relevant to my previous claims of the Back Room Boys gang..
Mullick admits it looks bad etc in the log..
TIX was pre-announced and launched on cryptonerd a Cryptsy MOD owned and run web site by pr9me
and it goes on and on.. with Cryptsy ties.
pr9me was the guy who belatedly posted it on Bitcointalk too !

You bastard!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Now, I have to read the whole damn thing given the opening line:

"JackΘfÅLL: Look I logged in to let the motherfucker know that you fucked me up.

I am going to kill my wife!"

For sure, KrichWins, like BitJohn and Horus, in a Freemason, if you know what I mean, Brother.

Check out KrichWins' few posts on this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140568

EDIT:

So, a dude living at a home [once] occupied by a sex offender commits suicide, then his girlfriend takes over his account to beg for help because she can't call the police because she has no phone, and one dude's only 5 minutes away but he's too drunk to drive to the scene of the crime so he opts to continue the altcoin convo with the rest of the boys.

Okay, who made this shit up? That's almost as good as a dude being in Afghanistan in a war zone being a moderator for Cryptsy for free because it's fun, remaining a mod and providing said free service for a year, or ~5 months, depending on what time of day the story's told.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:08:34 AM

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:01:34 AM

A quick side note about the Cryptsy chat Murder..
Mullick had told me YES indeed they did call the cops and they found no bodies.
The story went on after that chat log ended..
But Cryptsy told us on chat they DID phone the Police and they did go to the house.

Seems 90% of Cryptsy activity centers around Texas for some weird reason.
And it's funny because the name i was looking up as possibly BitJohn was a guy in Texas too

Cryptsy is full of nothing But Canadians and Texas guys LOL

..bit off-topic but i wanted to clarify the wife + child murderer was brought to justice.
All over Anon Coin  Roll Eyes

It was ANC that made him lose it (when Jack was previously robbed at Cryptsy off all his coins)

EDIT:
I told ya guys i have lots of Cryptsy stories Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:26:06 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 08:34:24 AM by Gleb Gamow

A quick side note about the Cryptsy chat Murder..
Mullick had told me YES indeed they did call the cops and they found no bodies.
The story went on after that chat log ended..
But Cryptsy told us on chat they DID phone the Police and they did go to the house.

Seems 90% of Cryptsy activity centers around Texas for some weird reason.
And it's funny because the name i was looking up as possibly BitJohn was a guy in Texas too

Cryptsy is full of nothing But Canadians and Texas guys LOL

..bit off-topic but i wanted to clarify the wife + child murderer was brought to justice.
All over Anon Coin  Roll Eyes

It was ANC that made him lose it (when Jack was previously robbed at Cryptsy off all his coins)

EDIT:
I told ya guys i have lots of Cryptsy stories Wink

Jim and Ginny are from Texas, with Ginny serving capacities at other Paul Vernon entities prior to him stumbling upon Bitcoin and quickly realizing how he, too, can fleece monumental assholes, proof being he and his wife now live in an over million-dollar home thanks to the chuck of change awarded in the Mintsy deal that Paul now-we've-learnt never received.

BullionBob/BullionBobby is also from Texas. Last name Davis.

But, never fear, we all know that them three-letter agencies are reading this thread and... WAIT A FUCKIN' MINUTE! Those fuckers are also not paying me. Oh, well! At least I have fun posting. HAHAHA
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:28:49 AM

I just tried depositing and withdrawing megacoin from cryptsy and it works....try a small amount first and see for yourself.

Is it just btc and ltc that are stuck or all other coins?

Just found out from cryptsy users that some other alt coins are working too.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:52:08 PM

@CRYPTSY
See all these guys jumping through hoops ?
Why are they doing that ?

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: