Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006544 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

Jeez this thread was meant to be about Cryptsy, now it seems to be some high school drama.
Altcoins are nothing but High School Drama since day 1

Welcome to Crypto Noob - ANY QUESTIONS ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

Coming from a cryptsy employee this is an interesting phrase. 

...where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Smoke has been pouring from cryptsy for months.
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:37:50 PM

Jeez this thread was meant to be about Cryptsy, now it seems to be some high school drama.

Let the BOLD game commence! True, but drama seems to build way too easy xD Goes completely off topic!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:46:02 PM

How do you still maintain your pool Xandrah there's like no one on it? I understand there was never anyone on it though...

Yes it's about Cryptsy but honest question for you how can you even talk about finances when you are not making any fucking money?

If you noticed, the bitcoin mining pool has 65 TH/s going on it, its private, does not mean its making nothing.

So you make under $4000 a month?

That's like fucking nothing is that all you do?

All I ever see since I signed up is you sitting on the forums with bad english skills acting like a fucking retard...

You seem like a very angry rage child. Ever thought bitcoin might not be for you? You sure indeed sound like that retard supadupa.

Bitcoin is a currency that is meant for people to use.
There is no prerequisite to be an angry child or happy old man or smiling sleazy shit coin shill.

Can you try and say something smart so i don't have to keep quoting you to point out
how everything that rolls out of your mouth is retarded verbal diarrhea ? kthxbye

That info was already posted here more than once.
What is new is the Petition.. why a problem now ?

Further more is he speaking on behalf of BigVern ?
Now or in the past ?
Because the owner of Cryptsy has been hiding for 4 months now..
If it's now ? Then WTF ? THAT is what gets a response from him after all this time ?

All we see here is 4 months of problems..
At the end of December Horus made his last appearance.. where he had shown up to say he was maybe going to Quit Cryptsy.
*IF* the problems persisted.
-NOW- the next month arrives and he pops back here to throw out some defamation law suit threats ? again ?

Let's tally up all the defamation law suit threats from all the Cryptsy staff combined shall we !

Like Jesus Christ the fucking balls.. the gall.. the mother fuckin' audacity of these fuckers is simply astounding.
and to drop my jaw through the earth into China i see some douche defending them ?  Shocked

What in the Rod Sterling is goin' on up in here bitches .. we be up in the got damn Twilight Zone !

EDIT:
@BlindMayorBitcorn
I am letting you post the Twilight Zone meme pic if you want Wink

WhaleOrNot

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I'm Embarrassed to be here

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:48:35 PM

WHY
DOES
THE
EXCHANGE
TRADES
THAT
SHOULD
NOT
HAPPEN
WHEN
TRADES
ARE
HAULTED
Huh?

DISCUSS REAL ISSUES FFS

No one gives a FLYING FUCK abt pix of A/C Units, who bangs what, how many cookies spudflick has, or some GODDAM JUVENILE Acronym's that hold no meaning anywhere else but on some crappy forum.

Why is this crap being discussed while this (see below) is unquestionable & actually happened? IDGAF who banged who in the ear hole and dident use lube. SHIT LIKE QUOTED BELOW is what needs to be discussed.
[/b]

Heres a prime example of them internally fudging data,getting their hands in the cookie jar or.. providing out right WRONG API data for trades in the FUTURE now aswell. While Trades are 'HALUTED" This happened to me there on BTC/DGB pair months ago. Reply they gave 'those trades never happend. Well then HOW does an API LIE about TRADES? HOW THE FUCK is that even possible? SHADY AS FUCK AGAIN. STILL. ALWAYS!!! WTF?!

I duno B.M.B. lol.. I would imagine. I mean if VERN is MIA and not able to top up wallets, and Jshock nor Horus can 'do anything' and 'wait for info' WHO EXACTALY is haulting the trade engine? LMAO.. JESUS H CHRIST the fuckery runs deep!

HERES MORE! JUST CAME IN!

Hey CRYPTSY... how do trades happen when the engine is haulted? Who haults the engine if VERN is MIA and dosnet tell employees whats going on? OH and how does the API provide data IN THE GODDAMN FUTURE?

BUSTED...AGAIN

I'de like to hear from the 'Head of Anti-fraud and Investigations' as the exchange is reporting, or conducting in FRAUDULENT TRADES before my very eyes.

See for yourselves: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xrpbtc
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XRP_BTC#

Fraud: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fraud

No one cares about your scam-tracker website go shill that spy ware in the moron forum.

So Well known yet your shilling it for hit bumps. No one gives a fuck.

He dont give a fuck.. nor any one else there. No one gves a fuck abt the API sneaking in trades. Its probbaly that Matt Smith dude, that did this same shit on the DGB pair like a year or so ago.. then it 20x's in price. Anti-fraud guy wants to debate about creepy ass sex accusations and not even DISCUSS or COMMENT about what I keep posting because that would be TOO GODDAMN RELEVANT to his job. GOD FUCKING FORBID
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:50:40 PM

Let the BOLD game commence! True, but drama seems to build way too easy xD Goes completely off topic!

You don't know what off-topic is kid.

PROVE IT ..or STFU !

Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:51:47 PM

You don't know what off-topic is kid.

PROVE IT ..or STFU !

I think you are doing it right now, are you not? Tongue
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:53:26 PM

WHY
DOES
THE
EXCHANGE
TRADES
THAT
SHOULD
NOT
HAPPEN
WHEN
TRADES
ARE
HAULTED
Huh?

DISCUSS REAL ISSUES FFS

No one gives a FLYING FUCK abt pix of A/C Units, who bangs what, how many cookies spudflick has, or some GODDAM JUVENILE Acronym's that hold no meaning anywhere else but on some crappy forum.

Why is this crap being discussed while this (see below) is unquestionable & actually happened? IDGAF who banged who in the ear hole and dident use lube. SHIT LIKE QUOTED BELOW is what needs to be discussed.
[/b]

Heres a prime example of them internally fudging data,getting their hands in the cookie jar or.. providing out right WRONG API data for trades in the FUTURE now aswell. While Trades are 'HALUTED" This happened to me there on BTC/DGB pair months ago. Reply they gave 'those trades never happend. Well then HOW does an API LIE about TRADES? HOW THE FUCK is that even possible? SHADY AS FUCK AGAIN. STILL. ALWAYS!!! WTF?!

I duno B.M.B. lol.. I would imagine. I mean if VERN is MIA and not able to top up wallets, and Jshock nor Horus can 'do anything' and 'wait for info' WHO EXACTALY is haulting the trade engine? LMAO.. JESUS H CHRIST the fuckery runs deep!

Hey CRYPTSY... how do trades happen when the engine is haulted? Who haults the engine if VERN is MIA and dosnet tell employees whats going on? OH and how does the API provide data IN THE GODDAMN FUTURE?

BUSTED...AGAIN

I'de like to hear from the 'Head of Anti-fraud and Investigations' as the exchange is reporting, or conducting in FRAUDULENT TRADES before my very eyes.

No one cares about your scam-tracker website go shill that spy ware in the moron forum.

He dont give a fuck.. nor any one else there. No one gves a fuck abt the API sneaking in trades. Its probbaly that Matt Smith dude, that did this same shit on the DGB pair like a year or so ago.. then it 20x's in price. Anti-fraud guy wants to debate about creepy ass sex accusations and not even DISCUSS or COMMENT about what I keep posting because that would be TOO GODDAMN RELEVANT to his job. GOD FUCKING FORBID
[/quote]
Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:55:00 PM

WHY
DOES
THE
EXCHANGE
TRADES
THAT
SHOULD
NOT
HAPPEN
WHEN
TRADES
ARE
HAULTED
Huh?

DISCUSS REAL ISSUES FFS

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

[/quote]

Because they are shady, nothing else about it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:57:47 PM

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

AGREED !

We had a recent down time with them *announced.
We had the other one from a few weeks ago posted on Twitter (the infamous 1hr Friday down time)
BOTH times they still had trades going on..
We also did ask 20 fucking times on this topic WTF was going on.
Did we get a response ?
FUCK NO !
It tales a petition to get these guys over here to side step the real issues and hurl around defamation law suits.
Once again they crawl over here to spout off while dodging serious questions about Shitsy !

And that ass kisser Xandrah could have posted something useful to the discussion here
instead of 30 comments blowing Horus.. wanna cry drama and off-topic etc ? Look in the mirror kid !

Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

AGREED !

We had the other one from a few weeks ago posted on Twitter (the infamous 1hr Friday down time)
Did we get a response ?
FUCK NO !
It tales a petition to get these guys over here to side step the real issues and hurl around defamation law suits.
Once again they crawl over here to spout off while dodging serious questions about Shitsy !

And that ass kisser Xandrah could have posted something useful to the discussion here
instead of 30 comments blowing Horus.. wanna cry drama and off-topic etc ? Look in the mirror kid !

Ass kissing Horus? I think you have it wrong. I am no way defending cryptsy, just saying the major delay I had with them was actually resolved. I am giving them no excuse as I know other transactions are NOT going through.
zefrank1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:05:58 PM

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

AGREED !

Did we get a response ?
FUCK NO !

Ass kissing Horus? I think you have it wrong. I am no way defending cryptsy, just saying the major delay I had with them was actually resolved. I am giving them no excuse as I know other transactions are NOT going through.

Xandrah learn how the fuck to speak god damn english you don't even know how the fuck to spell basic shit trying to read what you write is like trying to make sense of what my autistic step nephew is trying to fucking say and I mean no offence by that you are worst then that shit
Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:08:06 PM

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

AGREED !

Did we get a response ?
FUCK NO !

Xandrah learn how the fuck to speak god damn english you don't even know how the fuck to spell basic shit trying to read what you write is like trying to make sense of what my autistic step nephew is trying to fucking say and I mean no offence by that you are worst then that shit

Hey its angry SupaDupa -The bullshitter again! Welcome back!

Got something more creative?
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:08:42 PM

DISCUSS REAL ISSUES FFS

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

Pretty Obvious the REAL PROBLEMATIC ISSUES are being spammed outa sight by n00b account.. in lieu of 'TEEN DRAMA BULLSHIT'..HMM I WONDER WHO OR WHY SOME ONE WOULD EVER DO THAT?!?!
zefrank1

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:09:23 PM

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

AGREED !

Did we get a response ?
FUCK NO !

Hey is angry SupdaDupa again! Welcome back!

Bitch learn the god damn mother fucking English language or stay the fuck in Sweden or wtf your dumb whore bitch ass comes from and gtfo Bitcointalk
Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

DISCUSS REAL ISSUES FFS

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

Pretty Obvious the REAL PROBLEMATIC ISSUES are being spammed outa sight by n00b account.. in lieu of 'TEEN DRAMA BULLSHIT'..HMM I WONDER WHO OR WHY SOME ONE WOULD EVER DO THAT?!?!

The best thing to do is this, spam until you get an answer!
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:11:53 PM

DISCUSS REAL ISSUES FFS

[/b]

BUSTED...AGAIN

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:12:00 PM

Horus where is that cocksucker ? BigVern should show his fucking face !

What in the hell does it take you to Google search the term Fractional Reserve ?

You guys are still there with the doors open.
Still banning users on chat who get pissed off about withdrawal problems.
It's January 2016 now and you guys are still throwing around Defamation lawsuit threats while Paul hides.

Enough is enough !

Give people their coins and close your doors.. and STFU.

CRYPTSY = SCAM

And people who work there are SCAMMERS !

CRYPTSY GTFO of CRYPTO !

zefrank1

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:13:00 PM

The real god damn question is why the mother fucking shit balls of a dick sucking ass lick are withdrawals still not available I'm about ready to come to Florida go to the cops and let them night stick the mother fuck out of Paul Vernon that scum bag sack of piss stains
Xandrah

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:20:34 PM

We will be getting letters like this from Crypsty soon, I bet!

This one came through my post from MtGoX.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: