Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:33:47 PM

Digitalsannity649
@rossh174:the court has frozen wallets until divorce case is resolved - its not a scew up in that sense
timotheederetz126

This is the real reason, folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes

Not sure how you know for sure but it's Very Plausible i think.
Did you have any way to prove the cold wallets would be / are seized ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:39:51 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:12:31 AM by Gleb Gamow

CryptoCoinsNews ran a kinda-strangely positive article on Cryptsy, with comment from an "anonymous employee" (almost definitely Horus in my opinion):  

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptsy-site-messed-moment/

I have faith but I am biased haha. But yes, I think once a statement is made, depending on what the issue is, things will be resolved.
-Horus

Ummm! A statement should of been made months ago and the exchange halted or offline until the issues got resolved.

Who the f*&k is David McGlauflin? This is seriously backwards. Doesn't Horus realize that as PR everything he says is a statement??

http://domainsigma.com/whois/servx.info

Domain Name:SERVX.INFO
Domain ID: D53384437-LRMS
Creation Date: 2014-08-24T20:32:23Z
Updated Date: 2015-08-25T01:58:07Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-08-24T20:32:23Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Cloud Group Limited (R212-LRMS)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 84
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited --  Status: autoRenewPeriod --  ID:DI_38618737
Registrant Name: david mcglauflin
Registrant Organization:N/A
Registrant Street: 808 n 4th ave
Registrant City:evansville
Registrant State/Province:Indiana
Registrant Postal Code:47710
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8126049068

http://web.archive.org/web/20141218064656/http://servx.info/

ServX is the future of digital commerce and we are revamping project we have some exciting things we want to implement

Here are some of the updates we are working on to the project

1) i will be forking the  coin to pos it will be a roller coaster benefiting early adopters and current bagholders

2 days of 40% interest compounded daily for folks that are holding mature coins when pos interest begins (coin maturity will be 3 days)
3days of 20% POS interest compounded daily for late comer
than 20 days of 3.5 % daily pos interest

than `1.5 daily pos interest untill all 12 million coins are minted

than 2.2 pos per anum

The reason I am doing this is because if i WANT to take this project to the next level we need more coins at our current price it takes 35k( about .25 %of supply) xsx to facilitate a 10 dollar order and with these prices. hopfully the pos rollercoaster will bring new life into the project which will help me start part 2 which is simply going into these crypto chat rooms and spamming our services  i may hire a few trolls for this.  Also I will be looking into adding services to the coin  like bookmaking for sports or ponies  Homework services for hire bill pay  and XSX to fiat exchange

Stole what account?

spayse it got stole during the heartbleed thing
and he got my cryptsy account too
ive been here forever
ths is my second acount after that dick robbed me

https://www.facebook.com/dave.s.mcg/about

I wonder if this was where Leroy Fodor was gonna buy his solar array from: http://web.archive.org/web/20140712012607/http://www.simplesolarpanel.com/bitcoin.html

GO SOLAR
simplesolarpanel.com

You all said you wish someone would  

After days of debating he finally let me open this up to the members of bitcointalk. 7.5 kwh COMPLETE GRID TIED NET METERED power plants $13,550 usd. (25,000 Installed) Loans available to qualified applicants BITCOIN accepted for those that can.

WE HAVE OPENED UP A SECRET PAGE ON OUR SITE FOR FORUM MEMBERS
http://www.simplesolarpanel.com/bitcoin.html

WE ARE OFFERING COMPLETE SYSTEMS AND BUILD YOUR OWN ACCESSORIES INCLUDING BATTERY BACK UPS

u must call me to pay with BTCitcoin  812 205 3223
I have put my name on the line here to get this from him.

WE SHIP WORLDWIDE

https://www.facebook.com/dave.s.mcg/timeline/story?ut=32&wstart=-2051193600&wend=2147483647&hash=10152993212241114&pagefilter=3&ustart=1&pnref=story

Looks like Dave's no longer in Indiana.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:40:13 PM

CryptoCoinsNews ran a kinda-strangely positive article on Cryptsy, with comment from an "anonymous employee" (almost definitely Horus in my opinion):  

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptsy-site-messed-moment/

Bullshit from an idiot.

Who got word ? I did from staff want to read my PM ?
By the sounds of it this CoinCrazy66 from IRC who used my info for his story.

Crying FUD ? oh fuck off..

days ? gimme a break  Roll Eyes
try 4 months dumb fuck.

Cryptsy Moved Out Without Notice = NOT TRUE ?

Bull fucking shit !
THAT is EXACTLY what they did.

This news story is a crock of shit from an idiot with no contacts but stolen info.
I for one got the info an posted it with "MY" contacts because unlike this dick head i am known to Crytpsy.
Who the fuck knows who that site is or Dave ?

Any info i got i posted here on this topic.

What an idiot fuck stick  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:44:57 PM

Digitalsannity649
@rossh174:the court has frozen wallets until divorce case is resolved - its not a scew up in that sense
timotheederetz126

That's bullshit. The cold wallets aren't Paul's person asset and stash its customer funds. The only thing that would be frozen would be pauls personal addresses and good luck them knowing which is which.

There is no way that the divorce case is the result of the cold wallets being frozen. There is a lot more going on than just a silly divorce settlement.

Documents were already posted PROVING you wrong !
Project Investors was named in the court proceedings..
AND YEAH that includes Cryptsy CHINA.
Read the topic.. just go back a few pages and read it.

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:45:36 PM

Withdrew my last 1 BTC through a few altcoins, not coming back under any circumstances. So long and thanks for all the fish, Cryptsy!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:53:51 PM

Does anyone know the deal with cryptostocks which also was listing the cryptsy royalty shares; it appears to be dead and gone with customer funds.   This site is linked to the vircurex exchange which is still up, would cryptostocks failing have any negative effect on cryptsy business or funds availability?  I presume cryptostocks did not hold any money for cryptsy so its not a knock on loss scenario.

I have withdrawn most funds from cryptsy just by using alt coins, there were people in chat advising which but also you pay a bad price and you are losing something by withdrawing this way.  Of course the best advice is do not store large funds with exchanges which do not separate out customer funds and my own advice is generally dont carry all eggs in one basket

I had bought and sold them way back..
I doubt it would have much affect on anything even if they got ripped off via that platform. (not the cause of Cryptsy problems)
I DO KNOW that some users have come forward here on this very topic saying payments stopped.. way back.

And guys i do believe we can count to FOUR (4)

Count with me ladies..

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
JANUARY

Now let's recap shall we.. October would be 1
November woudl be 2
December would be 3
and Lastly January would be 4

Were you all following along ?
Well give yourselves a round of applause you earned a bright yellows star sticker and a cookie !

OR WAIT !

My bad that was JUST Trolling Agenda FUD.
Sorry just ignore my post here..
my bad i got confused with days & months they seem so similar.
Damn i wish the internet was not so hard Sad

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:59:56 PM

We're talkin' 'bout Cryptsy, right, an exchange that has halted all trading up to and including 0.00000001 BTC worth of any cryptocurrency?

I guess my point was after 30 days of reading this thread, one might have concluded that waiting on a large withdrawal was the wrong approach.

He prob wants his money.. ALL of it.
And not be forced to take a 30% penalty and maybe get shit coins.
I tried to arb doge before to avoid trade fee's on BTC and i got burned.. took my loss and learned a lesson.

Why SHOULD users have to SETTLE for 69% of the value of their BITCOIN in some worthless shit coin ?

Well, you said it right there.
Why trade on an exchange that deals primarily in shit coins?
You've said it countless times about the coins that are put on this exchange 2 days after the [ANN] thread.
If you thought that it was a great idea to trade on an exchange that had all sorts of "issues" it is likely that the money you invested was of no real value to you in the first place.

It's real simple man.. it's about having to take a loss.
No need to try and over-analyze it Wink

EDIT:
But if you insist look at the part on the Coindesk story where the pool owner said..

"We have attempted several times now to contact Cryptsy to get a status on BTC/LTC withdrawals but have received no response. According to reports from our users and users on other sites, it appears that Cryptsy has not processed BTC or LTC withdrawals in over a month. Other currencies may be working but are now highly inflated on Cryptsy."

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:18:15 AM

just want notify that today finally I receive  my btc from criptsy....
so maybe not all bad.

How much was the withdrawal for and how long did it take?  Just curious.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:21:52 AM

"Dave" is trying to pour on the lies and Shilling for Cryptsy on the Coindesk story ROFL
Check out the Disqus comments on that Coindesk story..
http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsys-problems-partners/

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

That's bullshit. The cold wallets aren't Paul's person asset and stash its customer funds. The only thing that would be frozen would be pauls personal addresses and good luck them knowing which is which.

There is no way that the divorce case is the result of the cold wallets being frozen. There is a lot more going on than just a silly divorce settlement.

did the documents say cold wallets seized? i dont see entire funds being frozen of customers for a divorce. pauls property is fees off trades not thetrade values themselves. im not debating a divorce settlement occuring but i doubt half customer funds go to his wife and half to him. those are customer funds!!!
craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:31:39 AM

Lurker: ROFL turns out ex-Mrs Vern is getting half of what I paid to payban Vern
Dren84: if there was a decent alternative to cryptsy they would be raking in the users right now...
Jagrapolite: @Lurker: NoOoOoOoOo!!! lol
Dren84: I'm surprised more ex-spouses don't end up dead.
Dren84: with the divorce laws in the states
MrMinerVa: @Dren84:hahahaah
Dren84: morbid...but still
Lurker: @Dren84: evil exists in the world, not all of us choose to partake in it though
MrMinerVa: @Dren84:funny, relative offered to "talk to" my x, I said no
mdoggy16955: i sure hope cryptsy fixes this issue ASAP. i've been using this site for a few years now and it's only been recently where i've been disappointed
alexg987643: if cryptsy dont get allive this is going to be dissaster for  BTC community
Dren84: @mdoggy16955: cryptsy rocked until recently
CryptsyBanHammer: NOTE: ANY MORE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A PERM BAN
----

We really upset them now guys!! Better stop discussing Lorie Ann Nettles or we'll all get permabanned! /s

Also, it looks like they're censoring "gox" now:

mdoggy16955: i read that cryptsy is turning into mt X X X ... i hope not

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:43:16 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:55:00 AM by Spoetnik

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

This is the real reason, folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes

did the documents say cold wallets seized? i dont see entire funds being frozen of customers for a divorce. pauls property is fees off trades not thetrade values themselves. im not debating a divorce settlement occuring but i doubt half customer funds go to his wife and half to him. those are customer funds!!!

Listed the company name Jagropolite.. quit playing dumb.
And quit hiding LOL
Log into your Jagropolite account already and post on this topic with it like a man.

You have been a Super Shill for Cryptsy ALL ALONG the last few months.
I have watched you deny everything like crazy and call us all here liars etc
Be ashamed.
Be VERY ashamed !

EDIT:
Jagropolite has taken a rather large interest in the cyberpinoy / Terrik crap.
Consider this.. what if Jag was BigJ
That maybe why he popped up saying all that shit on the NET topic

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:52:17 AM

Really, what do you expect from CCN / CryptoCoinsNews?

The Internet rag that launched the "editorial" career of Bitcoinists' illiterate "Editor"-in-Chief, Scott Fargo...

http://bitcoinist.net/about-us/

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:55:51 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 01:09:30 AM by o0o0

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

This is the real reason, folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes

Listed the company name Jagropolite.. quit playing dumb.
And quit hiding LOL

You have bee a Super Shill for Cryptsy ALL ALONG the last few months.
I have watched you deny everything like crazy and call us all here liars etc
Be ashamed.
Be VERY ashamed !
huh? jagropolite. im not him if thats what you're suggesting?

all i stated was that i personally think the divorce hasnt frozen cold wallets i think its way deeper. wallet hacks, someone run off with the money or sec has gotten involved. i dont personally believe either that they are sec approved where the say they are. the tier levels kyc thing i believe to be a stalling tactic to minimise withdrawals.

as per the docos yes they listed the company name i think you and i are confused in what we mean. what i mean is lets say person a owns a bank. customers have $500 in total in said bank. person a's wife divorces him. the wife isnt entitled to the customers $500 in the bank. i dont understand why customer funds could or should be frozen for a divorce settlement.

in short i think divorce freezing wallets is a bullshit excuse they'd latch onto. cryptsy cold wallets not filling is likely something far more sinister like running away with cash, hacked or worse proper criminal action. thats what im saying

EDIT
To be clear i think cryptsy exchange is a bunch of assholes. Preferential treatment to people like judgedredd. Cries of FUD against anyone that questions or queries. Lack of updates and posts. Dealings with josh garza, threats of C&D's. The place is shady as fuck and im glad my funds are out. I wont be dealing with them again, other than jumping into chat to see how it all unfolds. i suspect personally that in the next 2 months the colossal shitstorm will be revealed and it'll close. I couldnt be any further from a lover of them
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:16:42 AM

I would bet my left nut in a heart beat you are Jagropolite.
And it's coming together nicely now..

I watched as 3 guys on Cryptsy chat were there always defending cryptsy
- cyberpinoy
- Terrik
- Jagropolite

I met Jag when i registered a month after Cryptsy opened.. he was there when it started.
I know this guy well.. 3 years.

Last few months i had posted comments on here directed at Jagropolite to comment on here.
Because he was coming to the forum and this section !
And he was commenting on the topic before and after this one.. avoiding this one perm 100% forever.
HE STILL has not commented on this topic one time.
But he HAS been highly vocal on the Cryptsy Troll-box defending Cryptsy every day calling us all FUD'sters etc
with Terrik + cyberpinoy.
I had called him out to say something on this topic numerous times.
As he clearly read it i can tell by his chat box comments.

Jag has a history cough cough ADT hahahah

So what has he been up to lately ?

NET coin !

Not once did i see this 0o0o0o name guy on any chat box ever.
Who has been listed as NET staff ?
0o0o0o0o
Who has been best friends with 'pinoy and Terrik admitting to skyping with them lots etc ?
Jagropolite..

I looked at this guys comment history and i see an obsession with him..
He is hell bent on proving BigJ is not Terrik or 'pinoy..
Because it's him !
Prob one of countless alt's he puppets.

Wanna know why i started looking Jag ?

Look at your alt name here.. o0o0

Then check this out..

Lurker: ROFL turns out ex-Mrs Vern is getting half of what I paid to payban Vern
Dren84: if there was a decent alternative to cryptsy they would be raking in the users right now...
Jagrapolite: @Lurker: NoOoOoOoOo!!! lol
Dren84: I'm surprised more ex-spouses don't end up dead.
Dren84: with the divorce laws in the states
MrMinerVa: @Dren84:hahahaah
Dren84: morbid...but still
Lurker: @Dren84: evil exists in the world, not all of us choose to partake in it though
MrMinerVa: @Dren84:funny, relative offered to "talk to" my x, I said no
mdoggy16955: i sure hope cryptsy fixes this issue ASAP. i've been using this site for a few years now and it's only been recently where i've been disappointed
alexg987643: if cryptsy dont get allive this is going to be dissaster for  BTC community
Dren84: @mdoggy16955: cryptsy rocked until recently
CryptsyBanHammer: NOTE: ANY MORE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A PERM BAN
----

We really upset them now guys!! Better stop discussing Lorie Ann Nettles or we'll all get permabanned! /s

Also, it looks like they're censoring "gox" now:

mdoggy16955: i read that cryptsy is turning into mt X X X ... i hope not

I have not seen ANYONE in crypto type like that but YOU !
And why i looked at o0o0 post history it seals the deal.. done
case closed.

Deal with HippieTech now LOL

PS:
The other *unmentioned* names in that NET COIN list will be dealt with eventually.

We have a crew / of Cryptsy Shill's that have a long history.
And gradually it's been exposed.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:31:55 AM

wow....

ok its your choice to believe what you want but im not him/her.

im not mates with terrik either. he was acusing me of cryptsy fud on cryptopia and we had a big argument about it. i think no0o0 etc coming back to my username is a real stretch. i just googled n0o0o0 and its everywhere so not isolated.

i commented on the net topic because im in the netcoin skype channel and talk to bigj. i dont believe him and cyber to be the same person i offered my opinion.

surely there are other posters you trust here that watch cryptsy trollbox to show me chatting in it? cause ive been in it many times. your call in the end, happy to provide something to show im not him if you have any suggestions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:35:52 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 01:50:23 AM by Spoetnik

wow....

ok its your choice to believe what you want but im not him/her.

im not mates with terrik either. he was acusing me of cryptsy fud on cryptopia and we had a big argument about it. i think no0o0 etc coming back to my username is a real stretch. i just googled n0o0o0 and its everywhere so not isolated.

i commented on the net topic because im in the netcoin skype channel and talk to bigj. i dont believe him and cyber to be the same person i offered my opinion.

surely there are other posters you trust here that watch cryptsy trollbox to show me chatting in it? cause ive been in it many times. your call in the end, happy to provide something to show im not him if you have any suggestions.

Your a fool LOL

I just watched you spout off like a mad man non stop for ages on Cryptsy chat..
You were posting up to 2 or 3 comments in a row.

Then i posted that and you went dead silent.. on the Troll box.
JUST AS o0o0 POSTED THE COMMENT HERE !
Then after while you went right back to chatting on looking for "Bitmaster"

You are utterly fucking full of shit and caught red handed and now lying it up.

Crying FUD ?
You panic wrote that with 6 errors even though your other comments were error free here.

You are busted buddy.
Grow a pair and just admit it.

EDIT:
By the way.. nice show you just put on..
You called out for Bitmaster then BigJohnson shows up talking
making a point of you two talking at once.

I don't know for sure who Big-J is maybe OWSLEY ?
But i bet anything o0o0is = Jagropolite !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:43:09 AM

Cryptsy Troll Box interesting info..

Read what i said guys then read that quote below Wink
Still think o0o0 the court docs expert is NOT jagropolite ?
He's lying.. and he is balls deep in NET with pinoy & terrik.
Jag flogs / shills NET on chat and o0o0 is listed as NET staff.

Take Note of Jag saying Vern was in court on the 7th as he says he can't be in China or hiding etc
He also says "Don't worry your coins are safe to users"
How would he know that ?

He is THAT much of a shill guys ROFL

A huge fucking mod suck up and ass kisser over there since the place opened LOL
And at this point they clearly don't deserve it.
Horus  AKA: Mr Banhammer should grow a pair and quit like he said he might.

All these fuckers disgust me big time !

zeropoint108: Huh??

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: i dunno i just run off smokes lol

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite: nope cold wallets are frozen till the divorce case is done - Really? Bring me that hoe...

Jagrapolite: @zeropoint108: google around youll find out

Lurker: SMH

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: lol yeah its rough

Florogers: NXT wd works ?

granggg: @Jagrapolite: @cashintor866:surely he was out of site long time ago, no money no payments to unessesary partners eheh

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite:So the hoe wants 50% off Cryptsy >?

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: thats what im guessing lol

Lurker: @cashintor866: show some respect

zeropoint108: Why would withdrawals still be on the site then

Jagrapolite: @Lurker:i will only post this once xxxxxxxxjiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502015DR009881XXXXSB&begin_date=&end_date=

cashintor866: @Lurker:To whom???

Jagrapolite: nvm cant do it

Lurker: @cashintor866: women

Jagrapolite: we need a pm in this troll box too

BigJohnson: Good evening grasshoppers Cheesy

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: you can find it with that right?

zeropoint108: Why wouldn't he disable withdrawals

Dextronomous: hi there bj

cashintor866: @Lurker:I respect REAL women who deserve it. But do you want me to respect the hoe who wants to f**** us all here??? Are you nuts?? Get real man!

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: marlena woke up and now she has to work till damn 3 am lol

zeropoint108: Instead of making people think they can withdrawal

Lurker: @Jagrapolite: same link that's on other threads elsewhere?

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: prolly

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: been following it for like a month now thought everyone know how to do this specialy if they do crypto lol

Lurker: @Jagrapolite: still no access to the ACTUAL Docs, just the outline of what they are

Jagrapolite: i guess not

Jagrapolite: oh no details just read through the outlines thats enough

Jagrapolite: dates etc

Jagrapolite: vern is not in china as he was in court on the 7th lol

CryptsyBanHammer: ANY NEG TALK ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A BAN

Jagrapolite: @CryptsyBanHammer: +1

CryptsyBanHammer: PERM

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite:Perhaps the charter jets are fast...

Dextronomous: i think big V. is out of this poop hes in now in a jiffy.

FearNGreed: @CryptsyBanHammer: thank you

BigJohnson: +1

Dextronomous: mess hes in

Jagrapolite: things take time

Jagrapolite: this is a big thing it will take more time

cashintor866: @CryptsyBanHammer:OK got it, just you do not steal ppls coins. OK ?

Dextronomous: yeb fingers crossed >>

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: coins are safe

CryptsyBanHammer: @cashintor866: Are you accusing me of stealing ppls coins?

Jagrapolite: lol

NerdLifeLabs: woh woh woh

cashintor866: @CryptsyBanHammer:No but what do you mean by BAN ?

granggg: Qjshock:@cryptsybannhammer: @horus:this guy nemed cashintor866   r insulting some times the woman of vern ,then  permanent bann to him

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:52:46 AM

"Dave" is trying to pour on the lies and Shilling for Cryptsy on the Coindesk story ROFL
Check out the Disqus comments on that Coindesk story..
http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsys-problems-partners/

MickGhee  Dave March • 5 hours ago

contact support BUT they are backed WAY UP because of the past issues. Also DOGE can be withdrawn but it is slow i can confirm a user has withdrawn 10 mil doge in three tx it took more than a day but that user is very happy

HAPPY DOGE GUY: I am so ecstatic after losing 25% due to the exchange rate difference and having to pay withdraw fee three times oppose to only once, that after waiting days for my moneys which should've only taken minutes. I duly hope that Cryptsy's around for a long time so that they'd give me the opportunity to become ecstatic on a regular basis.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:53:37 AM

Cryptsy Troll Box interesting info..

Read what i said guys then read that quote below Wink
Still think o0o0 the court docs expert is NOT jagropolite ?
He's lying.. and he is balls deep in NET with pinoy & terrik.

Take Note of Jag saying Vern was in court on the 7th as he says he can't be in China or hiding etc
He also says "Don't worry your coins are safe to users"
How would he know that ?

He is THAT much of a shill guys ROFL

A huge fucking mod suck up and ass kisser over there since the place opened LOL
And at this point they clearly don't deserve it.
Horus  AKA: Mr Banhammer should grow a pair and quit like he said he might.

All these fuckers disgust me big time !

zeropoint108: Huh??

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: i dunno i just run off smokes lol

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite: nope cold wallets are frozen till the divorce case is done - Really? Bring me that hoe...

Jagrapolite: @zeropoint108: google around youll find out

Lurker: SMH

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: lol yeah its rough

Florogers: NXT wd works ?

granggg: @Jagrapolite: @cashintor866:surely he was out of site long time ago, no money no payments to unessesary partners eheh

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite:So the hoe wants 50% off Cryptsy >?

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: thats what im guessing lol

Lurker: @cashintor866: show some respect

zeropoint108: Why would withdrawals still be on the site then

Jagrapolite: @Lurker:i will only post this once xxxxxxxxjiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502015DR009881XXXXSB&begin_date=&end_date=

cashintor866: @Lurker:To whom???

Jagrapolite: nvm cant do it

Lurker: @cashintor866: women

Jagrapolite: we need a pm in this troll box too

BigJohnson: Good evening grasshoppers Cheesy

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: you can find it with that right?

zeropoint108: Why wouldn't he disable withdrawals

Dextronomous: hi there bj

cashintor866: @Lurker:I respect REAL women who deserve it. But do you want me to respect the hoe who wants to f**** us all here??? Are you nuts?? Get real man!

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: marlena woke up and now she has to work till damn 3 am lol

zeropoint108: Instead of making people think they can withdrawal

Lurker: @Jagrapolite: same link that's on other threads elsewhere?

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: prolly

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: been following it for like a month now thought everyone know how to do this specialy if they do crypto lol

Lurker: @Jagrapolite: still no access to the ACTUAL Docs, just the outline of what they are

Jagrapolite: i guess not

Jagrapolite: oh no details just read through the outlines thats enough

Jagrapolite: dates etc

Jagrapolite: vern is not in china as he was in court on the 7th lol

CryptsyBanHammer: ANY NEG TALK ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A BAN

Jagrapolite: @CryptsyBanHammer: +1

CryptsyBanHammer: PERM

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite:Perhaps the charter jets are fast...

Dextronomous: i think big V. is out of this poop hes in now in a jiffy.

FearNGreed: @CryptsyBanHammer: thank you

BigJohnson: +1

Dextronomous: mess hes in

Jagrapolite: things take time

Jagrapolite: this is a big thing it will take more time

cashintor866: @CryptsyBanHammer:OK got it, just you do not steal ppls coins. OK ?

Dextronomous: yeb fingers crossed >>

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: coins are safe

CryptsyBanHammer: @cashintor866: Are you accusing me of stealing ppls coins?

Jagrapolite: lol

NerdLifeLabs: woh woh woh

cashintor866: @CryptsyBanHammer:No but what do you mean by BAN ?

granggg: Qjshock:@cryptsybannhammer: @horus:this guy nemed cashintor866   r insulting some times the woman of vern ,then  permanent bann to him
I got no idea of how to respond to all of this. Name linking back to a no0o0o0 line. a silence meaning that I'm someone else. I was actually on bitcointalk on my mobile phone and then left for the day driving home. In Australia its illegal to text / call etc on a mobile while driving so apologies on that one for the short silence.

Again I'm honestly not Jagropolite or anyone else and I'm happy to prove it to you in a way that makes it clear with no doubt. Just tell me how to do it and i'll oblige. I don't know how more honest I can be than that. The offer is there.

EDIT
And errors in my posts? My grammar isn't the best and I do misspell.. but I can tell you that the 6 errors were likely due to using an iPhone and tapping those little buttons and autocorrect and predictive text not being on because it bugs me.

I understand the accusations due to the amount of anonymity and how crazy the crypto scene has been with scams etc. But sometimes it seems people stretch for the tiniest of links.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: