Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 02:37:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)  (Read 43186 times)
Jurek

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 08:44:13 PM

NO, the case is different.. I've received the 90% email and shortly after that the coins.. so no new emails in inbox or spam/trash/space folder from GLBSE.
Cant believe that I, and so many other people trustet such a moron with so much of our money. Lesson learned.

that's my motto Wink

"Funny" how he doesn't  care to give us any updates. Last we heard from this jackass was 24 oct.. Would it hurt to give at least a single statement a day? I tried sending him desperate emails how fucked I am without that money, guess what, didn't even care to say "i'm sorry".. Has anyone paid this idiot a visit yet?

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 1820

bitcoincommodities.com

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 08:47:40 PM

email yes, no coins.
probably means my open orders were filled OR my coins have been sent elsewhere.

any ideas?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 09:31:58 PM

NO, the case is different.. I've received the 90% email and shortly after that the coins.. so no new emails in inbox or spam/trash/space folder from GLBSE.
Cant believe that I, and so many other people trustet such a moron with so much of our money. Lesson learned.

that's my motto Wink

"Funny" how he doesn't  care to give us any updates. Last we heard from this jackass was 24 oct.. Would it hurt to give at least a single statement a day? I tried sending him desperate emails how fucked I am without that money, guess what, didn't even care to say "i'm sorry".. Has anyone paid this idiot a visit yet?

Obviously he is "maintaining his dignity".

Is there any ETA on when nefario will have an asset claim system? This is turning out to be worst-case scenario.

Yes. The ETA will be disclosed soon.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
data

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 11:36:51 PM

Ok, I haven't been online in a while but I definitely got a double deposit (0.1 BTC, didn't keep reserves with the glbse), but I haven't gotten an e-mail stating that I did get a double deposit so this is the first I am hearing about. Without an e-mail saying I should give it back, I will wait for further instructions.

If it were a significant amount of money though, I would wait for the transmission of my shareholder info to the issures before I gave it back...
RHA

Activity: 389

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 11:35:36 PM

Ok, I haven't been online in a while but I definitely got a double deposit (0.1 BTC, didn't keep reserves with the glbse), but I haven't gotten an e-mail stating that I did get a double deposit so this is the first I am hearing about. Without an e-mail saying I should give it back, I will wait for further instructions.

Look here:
So, for anyone reading this who has gotten a double payment, the return address is 1BgPRMk4uaJrohM1T9Cn4Hd9pHaEL6FH5j

But wait...
Judging from http://blockchain.info/address/1BgPRMk4uaJrohM1T9Cn4Hd9pHaEL6FH5j, Nefario just (a 2 confirmations ago) have started some moves with BTC from this address.
Is he going to make the final payouts now?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2058

LEALANA Monero Physical Silver Coins

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 11:59:55 PM

Look here:
So, for anyone reading this who has gotten a double payment, the return address is 1BgPRMk4uaJrohM1T9Cn4Hd9pHaEL6FH5j

But wait...
Judging from http://blockchain.info/address/1BgPRMk4uaJrohM1T9Cn4Hd9pHaEL6FH5j, Nefario just (a 2 confirmations ago) have started some moves with BTC from this address.

Is he?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

LOL keep waiting....that's the game.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA  PHYSICAL MONERO COINS 999 FINE SILVER.

GeoRW

Activity: 329

Trust No One

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 05:13:55 AM

maybe he just needs to pay his lawyer  Wink
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1369

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 07:46:15 AM

maybe he just needs to pay his lawyer  Wink

Hope not his phone credit.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 09:36:55 PM

Obviously he is "maintaining his dignity".

Would you explain the relevance of that post for this thread?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 1932

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 07:15:55 PM

Look here:

But wait...

Looks like nothing moves again.

2GOOD

Activity: 524

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2012, 09:57:43 PM

This takes way too long. I guess we only have to wait  Embarrassed

Български Биткойн Форум - BitcoinBG.eu
Tips accepted at: 12good4Buys8cvTj6EB4MTGNTSC4w9Swnz
001sonkit

Activity: 784

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 03:34:41 PM

Perhaps you dont have to wait. You have been redirect to Cloud Flare error page as his server was shutted downalready

Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 04:00:43 PM

From what email address should I expect to receive correspondence on this matter ?

I've yet to receive any confirmation of completing the account closure process (did this shortly after the shutdown of GLBSE was announced) and I've yet to receive any payments to the address I gave during that process.

I'm most concerned about ensuring my ownership of assets is correctly communicated to the asset issuers.
bixcoin

Activity: 168

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:38:46 PM

Dont you get it? You've been ripped off!
Its like waiting for the wallet inspector bringing the wallet back! I said this long ago. Nobody wanted to hear it. Nefario is playing the waiting game and you all play it with him til he is far away and your anger is forgotten to some degree. Cant believe how stupid many in this "avantgard community" are. All working together, right in the beginning, there may have been a chance to get this thing straight. Now that Nefario has made so many fuckups and probably already spent our money with good lawyers, I dont think its worth even be talking about it.
RHA

Activity: 389

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:48:04 PM

Keep the "stupid" for yourself.  Several thousands BTC have already been returned to community, so one has to be stupid to call it a rip off.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 06:12:20 PM

Keep the "stupid" for yourself.  Several thousands BTC have already been returned to community, so one has to be stupid to call it a rip off.

Yes, but nothing has happened since weeks, so honestly, who actually believes that Nevario will pay more users, not even speaking of releasing any asset information. I still hope so, but I don't think so any more.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
2GOOD

Activity: 524

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 06:03:05 PM

Yes, but nothing has happened since weeks, so honestly, who actually believes that Nevario will pay more users, not even speaking of releasing any asset information. I still hope so, but I don't think so any more.

I'm kinda loosing faith in this too its been way too long and it reminds me of bitcoinica so much  Sad

Български Биткойн Форум - BitcoinBG.eu
Tips accepted at: 12good4Buys8cvTj6EB4MTGNTSC4w9Swnz
memvola

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 11:50:50 PM

I'm kinda loosing faith in this too its been way too long and it reminds me of bitcoinica so much  Sad

Well in any of those incidents, someone some place has benefited. This, I don't know. Seems to be harming everyone. Nefario has ruined both himself and us. And we don't know for what. I wonder if he knows...
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 700

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 11:56:41 PM

There is no moral reason Nefario can't return shareholder info.

guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 12:37:14 AM

I've written this off as a total loss. After this long It seems very unlikely anyone else will get anything by any other means other than (legal) force, and that seems unlikely to be able to get the desired results. I haven't the funds to mount a legal offensive against James, et al, so it's just a loss.

Nefario seems about as likely to pay as pirate. Of course, since I have to get money back through pirate, then then nefario, then brendio & goat........what are the odds of all that happening?  Laughable, I suspect Cheesy

I'd still be happy to get something back from nefario or the issuers that says I will receive funds if ever there are any funds. It would restore my faith in humanity. XD

I guess it's not over until the CEO cries "theft!" (has he done it & I missed  it?)

"no moral reason" lol. I'm sure there's a lot of concern for that in and around GLBSE. As I'm sure that nefario and pirate (and the likes of usagi) are concerned with the harm they've caused people. Ah well. They've sewn the seeds of their future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.