Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)  (Read 44364 times)
Koekiemonster

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

Bitbuy.nl!

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 12:06:12 AM

So no contact at all?
It seemed like he made a fair of amount of payments, so why leave and risk people chasing him? I'm still owed a significant amount of bitcoin, never received anything.

https://www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Bitcointalk topic over Bitbuy!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TiuraZ

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 02:37:03 PM

My guess would be that he borrowed money from GLBSE, exchanged it to fiat and now that BTC prices have rised, he doesn't have enough money to buy bitcoins to pay back.
BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 05:19:25 PM

My guess would be that he borrowed money from GLBSE, exchanged it to fiat and now that BTC prices have rised, he doesn't have enough money to buy bitcoins to pay back.

If this is the reason he should come clean and ask if people would be willing to take their payment in the USD equivalent of when he shut down.  I know I would.  I would rather have something than nothing.

But he knows we won't do anything about it so we are all hosed.
UberTaco

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 07:51:43 PM

I haven't been on in a while. Pretty much since the whole thing started with GLBSE getting shut down. Right before it got shut down I transfered some BTC to my GLBSE account. I've found the transaction number. I have not received this BTC back. I did file a claim while there was still a GLBSE site available for claims. How can I get this back?
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 06:45:56 AM

A post that might be of relevance to some of you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115669.msg1552173#msg1552173

If we could keep discussion over there that would be appreciated.

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:17:00 AM

I had over 100 coins with him at the time of shutdown... and those are suddenly becoming more important to me (Both because they're worth $75 each and I need 15k for college Tongue)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Lucidize

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:43:37 PM

I had under 10 stored in my account, I would like to see them returned.

intel-core-i7

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:25:47 AM

I had 0.7 btc in glbse. If btc goes to 100 usd - its still 70 usd to pay back...

But I want btc, not usd...

If you like what I do - donate : 1MWoRs6wKyJLLYm7gjrWeTcipCrCTneCRE
 | torchat: g7hzmvlpjygbiage
BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:40:36 PM

At least I got some coins and shares out of this debacle ...

Two shares are missing .... Bfl.rig and m BFLS... Around 10 shares or less that I'm unable to claim since I don't have a list (my fault;(). The owner of these contracts isn't helping much (just pointing me towards searching his thread for info) I don't know how to prove that they belong to me....?

Is there any share owner that recieved the "list" and tell me what info glbse provided (what info is transfered - mail  BTC address etc)

GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 03:27:20 PM

Two shares are missing .... Bfl.rig and m BFLS... Around 10 shares or less that I'm unable to claim since I don't have a list (my fault;(). The owner of these contracts isn't helping much (just pointing me towards searching his thread for info) I don't know how to prove that they belong to me....?

Is there any share owner that recieved the "list" and tell me what info glbse provided (what info is transfered - mail  BTC address etc)

it's mail address, BTC address and number of shares; for users that didn't claim shares where GLBSE was still online, asset owners didn't know the BTC address, just mail and number of shares
gewure

Activity: 364

[#][#][#]

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 07:00:44 PM

it's mail address, BTC address and number of shares; for users that didn't claim shares where GLBSE was still online, asset owners didn't know the BTC address, just mail and number of shares

so where is this list?

i should be on it with alot of stocks^^
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 07:06:57 PM

so where is this list?

i should be on it with alot of stocks^^

Ask particular asset operator, he should have received the list from Nefario
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 11:40:57 PM

So, for anyone reading this who has gotten a double payment, the return address is 1BgPRMk4uaJrohM1T9Cn4Hd9pHaEL6FH5j

It would be better to return the coins without me having to chase you for them.

Just quoting his last post.

Happy Birthday James (Nefario) McCarthy, CEO of GLBSE the most (in)famous Bitcoin stock/bond exchange!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:14:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3046

Last Active:   June 06, 2014, 05:09:35 AM

Signature space available for rent.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:54:12 PM

I was about to jump all over your post and report you for necroposting but then the report would probably just go to you, right?

Anyway my theories: 

sold the account
finally finished up the next version of the code and will be starting a new exchange any day now
just could not stay away, Bitcoin is addicting

Welcome back.  You owe me money.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:18:21 AM

I was about to jump all over your post and report you for necroposting but then the report would probably just go to you, right?

Anyway my theories: 

sold the account
finally finished up the next version of the code and will be starting a new exchange any day now

Where did I put that Michael Jackson popcorn gif?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

Anyway my theories: 

sold the account

He never left. He was involved in the startup of coinfloor.co.uk (an exchange)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: