Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)  (Read 44364 times)
BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 02:24:03 PM

I have about 35 BTC  there in assets :/
Three or four of my asset owners (the guys that own the company's) have contacted me for them...
All the others didn't by now ...

I'm not shure what to do and what amount of BTC Nefario owns me  (outstanding funds)
Is the sum mentioned above the amount you are all claiming missing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethos

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 07:32:13 AM

I have about 35 BTC  there in assets :/
Three or four of my asset owners (the guys that own the company's) have contacted me for them...
All the others didn't by now ...

I'm not shure what to do and what amount of BTC Nefario owns me  (outstanding funds)
Is the sum mentioned above the amount you are all claiming missing?

In a similar situation, but it's more like 100 BTC in assets.
Grand total of 3 asset owners out of 9 contacted me, only 1 has paid me something, 2 are still sorting out a method to get the assets into my hands. The others all seem to be in hiding, refusing to do what they should be doing.
I never kept much BTC on there, it was usually spent or sent back, but I've still not received anything from Nefario.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:14:19 AM

Filed a claim within a week of GLBSE shutting down, received nothing until a shareholder complained to him. Didn't get BTC, only asset lists. Nef said I didn't file a claim. Gave him evidence not jiving with that idea. No response since I sent that response 2-3 weeks ago.

Oh, well. Guess I'll just be reasonable and not send out payments until Nef repays the full amount owed.  Tongue
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 12:22:08 PM

Still owed 20 BTC - no responses from nef to now over a half dozen e-mails.

Trevor

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 06:09:59 PM

I filled in the form aaages ago. No idea what my assets were, I've kind of written them off so anything there would be a bonus. But my balance was 7 or 8 coins, which is a lot to me at the moment. Emailed Nef a few times, initially got a response saying it would be dealt with next day. It wasn't. Over a month later, nothing received and now my emails are being ignored. Anyone received or even heard anything in the last 2 or 3 weeks? That seems to be when things went silent again.
cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 06:21:11 PM

Still owes me about 60 coins that I deposited. I have no idea why it takes so long to load up a wallet and hit "send". What a load of sh*t.
BR0KK

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 07:12:15 PM

Got a Adress request of ASICMINER today. Its good that this is moving on.

RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 06:44:39 PM

I am still owed 70+ BC. This is defenetely not a small amount. Anyone disagrees?
RHA, can I call it a Ripoff then?

No new updates and part of the payments are still unfinished... Hm, you definitely has right to be angry as hell and to name the things.
Yet I still hope all is going to be cleaned up. James had to find a job to earn for life, so he could be busy all the day. But no updates at all? Strange.
BR0KK

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 10:22:16 AM

Got new mails from my assets Smiley RAREEARTH, SILVER; GOLD; PLATINUM

BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 05:33:44 PM

Has anyone been in contact with nefario recently?

I'm still owed my BTC that were in my account obviously.

I got a email about some shares of NYAN I had, lol.  It is strange that he is doing anything at all.  Does it seem like you should just go full blown scammer or make things right?  I guess it is a lot easier to deal with the assets as they have basically no value to him, while the btc he has stolen has lots of value.

This really hurt the community.  We all knew we were going to lose our coins in the investment programs running around, but GLBSE seemed like a safe bet as they were making money with a decent business model.  The face of the company attended meetings and seemed reachable to the public, now he just gets to run with our funds without recourse?
nyana

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 06:50:58 PM

same here.

Deposits of around 30 BTC in my account...
no assets, just deposit.

hope on a happy end...
bixcoin

Activity: 168

Bixcoin Superdouche

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 11:15:22 AM

Has anyone been in contact with nefario recently?

I'm still owed my BTC that were in my account obviously.

I got a email about some shares of NYAN I had, lol.  It is strange that he is doing anything at all.  Does it seem like you should just go full blown scammer or make things right?  I guess it is a lot easier to deal with the assets as they have basically no value to him, while the btc he has stolen has lots of value.

This really hurt the community.  We all knew we were going to lose our coins in the investment programs running around, but GLBSE seemed like a safe bet as they were making money with a decent business model.  The face of the company attended meetings and seemed reachable to the public, now he just gets to run with our funds without recourse?

Hurt the community? I offered several times to put 100BCs in and gather some more from other victims to take criminal charges against James. First time months ago. Almost nobody of this "community" wanted to go through with it. I was even called an idiot because I said James wouldnt pay.
This didnt hurt the community. It shows and screams to everyone out there that its a community of wankers and idiots that dont deserve better than beeing stolen from.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 01:48:33 PM

Hurt the community? I offered several times to put 100BCs in and gather some more from other victims to take criminal charges against James. First time months ago. Almost nobody of this "community" wanted to go through with it. I was even called an idiot because I said James wouldnt pay.
This didnt hurt the community. It shows and screams to everyone out there that its a community of wankers and idiots that dont deserve better than beeing stolen from.

What do you await? Even the victims of pirate wont collect money to sue him or follow his traces to "not throw good money after bad money". I dont understand this and i would handle it another way. Its probably easy to find him with proper private investigators. And if its true that he goes around with wrong id and similar its easy to send him to jail for the first part. Then about the btc the people shouldnt speak about btc but about investments in value of ... USD. Every police has to act then. Otherwise a stolen painting from Rembrandt wouldnt make the police to act either. Its the value that matters.

I cant say anything about the btc that are missing from glbse but i wonder how many asset issuers have the asset infos but dont give it out. So that nefario cant be blamed. But it looks like there are enough BTC still missing anyway.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 02:00:55 PM

I am still owed 70+ BC. This is defenetely not a small amount. Anyone disagrees?

No new updates and part of the payments are still unfinished... Hm, you definitely has right to be angry as hell and to name the things.
Yet I still hope all is going to be cleaned up. James had to find a job to earn for life, so he could be busy all the day. But no updates at all? Strange.

Have you looked in the obituary section of the newspaper ? Im guessing someone took matters into their own hands and extracted their own form of justice.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 02:14:15 PM

Have you looked in the obituary section of the newspaper ? Im guessing someone took matters into their own hands and extracted their own form of justice.

I highly doubt. Think about pirate. How many thugs or even the mafia would see him as easy money? They only would need to find him and force out the money of him. Easier than thousand bank robberies. (Nowadays they only keep some thousand USD in a bank branch.) If its correct how pirate is living now i dont want to change lives with him.

Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 02:22:50 PM

I highly doubt. Think about pirate. How many thugs or even the mafia would see him as easy money? They only would need to find him and force out the money of him. Easier than thousand bank robberies. (Nowadays they only keep some thousand USD in a bank branch.) If its correct how pirate is living now i dont want to change lives with him.

I doubt they would be after money. More like a pound of flesh.

BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 06:45:53 PM

I don't want to throw good money after bad either.  Doesn't showing everyone we are wankers and idiots sound like it hurt us?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 11:18:28 PM

I don't want to throw good money after bad either.  Doesn't showing everyone we are wankers and idiots sound like it hurt us?

I only dont see why you guys handle your USD another way than your bitcoins. If it were USD that are stolen you would run after it and do everything but bitcoins? No one would matter. The police doesnt matter. Its all lost. What mindset of fatality. In fact the police only dont know what bitcoins are and what its all about. So dont speak about bitcoins. Only when they know that its USD that are lost. The form is secondary like it is with an expensive painting. Then you can tell them in what form you paid them. And im sure they will understand.

Ok, its the internet. I was paid many times with stolen paypal accounts without chance to get something back. But pirate and nefario are known in person. (When nefario really wont pay back the btc that doesnt belong to him.)

Whatever... i dont have to fight anymore because i sold pirate shares before it stopped, sold diablo (with luck) nearly without loss before it crashed too much, got the btc back from nefario and got the asset infos after some kind words, deeds and encouragement to nefario... but ok, its your guys thing how you handle it. I only say that i would fight.

JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 11:28:28 PM

Just sent e-mail number 8 or 9 to nefario.  The last e-mail he responded to was in November when he advised BTC would be sent when GLBSE was "shutdown".

I just want my 20.xxxx BTC back!

Indemnified

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:30:36 PM

So, for anyone reading this who has gotten a double payment, the return address is 1BgPRMk4uaJrohM1T9Cn4Hd9pHaEL6FH5j

It would be better to return the coins without me having to chase you for them.

No need to chase me Nefario. Since I have now received the missing dividends from my assets on GLBSE and can thus confirm that the asset holders have my correct information, I am now willing to return to you the overpayment. Please pm me with an individual bitcoin address to which to send the overpayment (less the 10% which you withheld).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: