Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:45:08 PM

Paper money will stay forever.
Why? Because its easier to make than coins.

Right, fiat never replaced by any crypto-currency. Paper money is very important in poor people, this people want paper money to buy and use for business. Even if bitcoin become demands, fiat never fall. It will stay forever in this world.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:36:52 AM

Paper money will stay forever.
Why? Because its easier to make than coins.

Right, fiat never replaced by any crypto-currency. Paper money is very important in poor people, this people want paper money to buy and use for business. Even if bitcoin become demands, fiat never fall. It will stay forever in this world.
Fiat is user friendly and legal, crypto currency only serves a limited number of people due to its limitation.
It's an online payment system or currency, but it does not have the same elements of a real money which can be use
for offline and online transation and provides security.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:46:31 AM

I was scared for the future of paper money, because if the crytocurrencies not stopped to become famous in the whole world. Sooner of later paper money has been vanish, but I don't expect that it happen due paper money was symbolizing each country.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

I was scared for the future of paper money, because if the crytocurrencies not stopped to become famous in the whole world. Sooner of later paper money has been vanish, but I don't expect that it happen due paper money was symbolizing each country.
My prediction in the future is paper money will still stay in the ciruclation, more options to transact is possible
but paper money is the most convenient and it might lessen the demand but will not vanish.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:11:38 AM

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Paper money will no be completely banned.Even now,there are more people around the world who just believe paper money as real.They are not familiar with digital transactions.Even in well developed country like US,paper money is not banned.So,it would continue to exist.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Paper money will no be completely banned.Even now,there are more people around the world who just believe paper money as real.They are not familiar with digital transactions.Even in well developed country like US,paper money is not banned.So,it would continue to exist.
It's the biggest circulation today even though the world is slowly shifting to a digital currency, that will only prove that
the demand is bigger and although the world will move to the new technology, we can still expect that technology will not
gonna replace paper money.

Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
I think paper money never goes away.
Because every state body of the tax.
From the paper money they can audit someone how much money it earns.
If the paper money is lost then the world economy will be destroyed.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
I don't believe that it is up to the paper money if the economy will be destroyed so if a country does not have full focus or attention in paper money then they can still live their lives without depending in paper money and we all know that there is already a lot of digital money like bitcoin that can be use to support the economy of a country.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:31:25 PM

World and time change, the way the transaction also continues to shift, the money used thousands of years, but when the speed demands become a priority then the use of money, especially paper money continues to decline, I think the future of paper money will disappear.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:25:12 PM

I don't believe that it is up to the paper money if the economy will be destroyed so if a country does not have full focus or attention in paper money then they can still live their lives without depending in paper money and we all know that there is already a lot of digital money like bitcoin that can be use to support the economy of a country.
Here whatever one may say, it's still the future of digital technologies, including digital money. Today, even devices interested to fully transfer their citizens to non-cash settlements and therefore digital trading and other financial transactions will take all the general turnover.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:47:32 PM

World and time change, the way the transaction also continues to shift, the money used thousands of years, but when the speed demands become a priority then the use of money, especially paper money continues to decline, I think the future of paper money will disappear.
Sometimes I also think like that as in the past gold was widely used as a currency and the paper money came and it provide more convenient to the people so it replaced gold now bitcoin is claiming more convenience so I think once again the currency will be replaced.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:18:50 AM

Sometimes I also think like that as in the past gold was widely used as a currency and the paper money came and it provide more convenient to the people so it replaced gold now bitcoin is claiming more convenience so I think once again the currency will be replaced.
Bitcoin is a good investment but not a better asset to replace gold because gold is physical while bitcoin is not.
They will exist and I think it's profitable investing bitcoin than gold nowadays.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment but not a better asset to replace gold because gold is physical while bitcoin is not.
They will exist and I think it's profitable investing bitcoin than gold nowadays.
Agreed, bitcoin is a good investment that has got the potential to give the best profit than any other form of investing. When it comes to gold, just because of the physical backing it has got it stays as not replaceable. People haven't started knowing much about bitcoin, when the awareness increases scenario might change, because already bitcoin overcame the value of gold.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

We have to admit that the use of paper money getting down, it is because the State see that paper money is difficult to control, easily forged and many other issues, I'm sure 100 years more paper money will dissapear replace with digital money.
Paper money has a big value these days because it spent thousands of years and get involved in every business and in international market but I think the future of paper money is in danger because of the bitcoin as we are seeing from the beginning that it is being adopted by more and more people with a good trust.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

We have to admit that the use of paper money getting down, it is because the State see that paper money is difficult to control, easily forged and many other issues, I'm sure 100 years more paper money will dissapear replace with digital money.
Paper money has a big value these days because it spent thousands of years and get involved in every business and in international market but I think the future of paper money is in danger because of the bitcoin as we are seeing from the beginning that it is being adopted by more and more people with a good trust.
It's definitely the biggest circulation in the world, it can be lessen in the future due to the digital currencies presence which
gets bigger and bigger but still more people will use paper money so digital currency is not a threat that will eliminate paper money
in the circulation.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:58:25 AM

You know what op, I personally don't think paper money will completely disappear any time in the near future. It is true that electronic transactions have become more and more common over the last few decades and I see no reason why this trend will not continue. We may even get to the point where paper money transactions become incredibly rare. I mean, for some, they already are! we now consider paper money actually acting as the backing to our electronic currency, or the other way around? This get me confused a lot. But the thing is it is just like the way the gold standard once backed paper money. But that's just what i think. My own opinion
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

You know what op, I personally don't think paper money will completely disappear any time in the near future. It is true that electronic transactions have become more and more common over the last few decades and I see no reason why this trend will not continue. We may even get to the point where paper money transactions become incredibly rare. I mean, for some, they already are! we now consider paper money actually acting as the backing to our electronic currency, or the other way around? This get me confused a lot. But the thing is it is just like the way the gold standard once backed paper money. But that's just what i think. My own opinion
If this kind of era of technology will continue and a lot more people will stick to electronic wallets like bitcoin wallets or any kind of option that is related to that then we can see that the paper wallet will become rare and it will eventually disappear because there is no sense to use paper wallet when you can save space from your pocket by just carrying your money in your smartphone.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:11:47 PM

It's definitely the biggest circulation in the world, it can be lessen in the future due to the digital currencies presence which
gets bigger and bigger but still more people will use paper money so digital currency is not a threat that will eliminate paper money
in the circulation.

I agree. If it's going to be something, digital currency would be a good alternative for transactions done today. Paper money has its roots deep into people's needs and in the market so even if a lot of people are already saying that going digital is definitely the future, paper money will not be left behind or it won't relinquish it's hold on consumers for a long time still.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

yes anything can happen but to me i think it not possible as soon as we are expecting, to me paper money is going to change but after generations, because it not going to happen so early, most of the people still do not have the facilities of computer and internet.
ipungadhi

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:58:47 AM

Paper money is a symbol of the currency. So I think though bitcoin or other digital currencies are becoming popular and widely used. I'm sure it will not make paper money disappear but certainly users will use more digital money

Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: