Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

Investing your funds in wrong websites or companies is a big risk to take . Many people have invested in such things and lost it all , history marks it , even in this forum people have scammed thousands of btcs through companies (el cabron , tradefortress .. ) .
I'd avoid altcoins too since their success is not so sure .
One of the easiest things you can do is buy goods for people that have restrictions on their countries and sell it back with a little profit . You can invest in btc itself , buying when low selling when high and fees won't be a problem .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Frankly speaking as of now there is no such bond, fund or stock related to bitcoin which is legit and gives good returns too. I would suggest you to go for some popular altcoins like ethereum or ripple. They still have a lot of room to grow moreover they have proven themselves to be legit. Saying this I would still recommend keeping bitcoin as bitcoin is still a good investment. Smiley
bitcoin is good for a long term investment and does have a lot of potential for more successful development when it features revealed more. Having btc as a saving is one way for investment,but joining in more interesting and potential ICO would be much better.

Bitcoin is a good long term investment if you can predict the lack of a bubble bursting. It is rising very quickly as of now and we don't know how it will do in the future. However, investing in ICO and altcoins is not a bad idea. I say this because how a project is doing need not be impacted by how bitcoin is doing as well.
currently investing and buying ICO is a popular investment many users are starting to glance at this business many of them are looking for potential new ICOs that have new innovations, good ideas and with advanced technology, with it will make ICO have market and users so they will get a big profit when ICO is launched and has a market price
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

Frankly speaking as of now there is no such bond, fund or stock related to bitcoin which is legit and gives good returns too. I would suggest you to go for some popular altcoins like ethereum or ripple. They still have a lot of room to grow moreover they have proven themselves to be legit. Saying this I would still recommend keeping bitcoin as bitcoin is still a good investment. Smiley
bitcoin is good for a long term investment and does have a lot of potential for more successful development when it features revealed more. Having btc as a saving is one way for investment,but joining in more interesting and potential ICO would be much better.

Bitcoin is a good long term investment if you can predict the lack of a bubble bursting. It is rising very quickly as of now and we don't know how it will do in the future. However, investing in ICO and altcoins is not a bad idea. I say this because how a project is doing need not be impacted by how bitcoin is doing as well.
currently investing and buying ICO is a popular investment many users are starting to glance at this business many of them are looking for potential new ICOs that have new innovations, good ideas and with advanced technology, with it will make ICO have market and users so they will get a big profit when ICO is launched and has a market price

Right and if you manage to invest on a good ico, profit would be really good. You just have to make a lot of research so as not to end up investing in a scam. I had an experince with an ico that had the price shoot up more than 100x but only for a few days before plunging to oblivion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:27:21 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

The question is, do you have capital to begin with? I really do suggest not spending your bitcoins in your wallet and let time do the work to take advantage of its volatility. There are a lot of speculations saying that bitcoin prices might reach $6000 by the end of the year and maybe it is a good idea on not spending your bitcoins. Another method that I also suggest is by doing campaign signatures since this lets you earn bitcoins, while at the same time contributing to support and build the forum. Do note that bitcoin investment is far superior than bank investments due to the returns, being high and fast.

Somehow one must raise some capital to be able to be a part of any project in ICOs or in buying Bitcoin. Now, if one has no money that can be used or is not really willing to open his purse then there are many ways to earn Bitcoin involving just time and some effort. Signature campaign is one way but there are more. Just use Google to search for ways that can be best for you. And yes, please avoid HYIPs and other ponzi-like schemes as they are all bullshits...
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:10:25 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 07:23:45 AM by GoodLuck2

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

The question is, do you have capital to begin with? I really do suggest not spending your bitcoins in your wallet and let time do the work to take advantage of its volatility. There are a lot of speculations saying that bitcoin prices might reach $6000 by the end of the year and maybe it is a good idea on not spending your bitcoins. Another method that I also suggest is by doing campaign signatures since this lets you earn bitcoins, while at the same time contributing to support and build the forum. Do note that bitcoin investment is far superior than bank investments due to the returns, being high and fast.

Somehow one must raise some capital to be able to be a part of any project in ICOs or in buying Bitcoin. Now, if one has no money that can be used or is not really willing to open his purse then there are many ways to earn Bitcoin involving just time and some effort. Signature campaign is one way but there are more. Just use Google to search for ways that can be best for you. And yes, please avoid HYIPs and other ponzi-like schemes as they are all bullshits...
Yes there are numerous methods available through which you can earn bitcoin and enjoy big profits. The thing is you need to do little research before jumping into any campaign in order to make sure that the campaigns resonates well with your skills and mindset. Besides campaigns, you can earn by offering your services.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

Well for me the best way to invest your bitcoin is by holding it. Bitcoin's price today results in a decrease in its value but I still think it will grow. That just happened because people sell their bitcoins when its value is big enough. You may follow CoinDesk at Twitter to know the updates of bitcoin's price.
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

how to increase our bitcoin? that's easy..

-You go to the "SERVICE" section many giveaways there, where you just need to do their tasks and then they will pay you.
-You can also join the signature campaign if your rank is at jr.member up, they will pay you a big deal on your post.
-And you can also join onpal, matrix or otherwise invest in a trustworthy site.

but I suggest that you also be careful about investing for scammers don't trust all of HYIP site they will take your savings.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Well for me the best way to invest your bitcoin is by holding it. Bitcoin's price today results in a decrease in its value but I still think it will grow. That just happened because people sell their bitcoins when its value is big enough. You may follow CoinDesk at Twitter to know the updates of bitcoin's price.
Holding bitcoins is the best way to increase them in value because after every pump we know bitcoins are going to take a thrilling ride to moon, making the holders richer. I am also not in favor of trading with bitcoins since it involves too much risk. Indeed bitcoins are going to touch 5k dollars in the coming months.
vc888888

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:01:16 PM

Improve your trade skills  Wink
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Any suggestions?

Yes there are numerous methods available through which you can earn bitcoin and enjoy big profits. The thing is you need to do little research before jumping into any campaign in order to make sure that the campaigns resonates well with your skills and mindset. Besides campaigns, you can earn by offering your services.
The best way to invest/grow your bit coins is to get used to, to the market trends and make wise decisions while selling your products for bit coins. People often panic while judging the best time to sell/purchase bit coins, it is more advisable that one should buy low sell high to have larger revenue to have more bit coins in return.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:33:15 AM

Well ever since I got into Bitcoin, I’ve heard and seen people mention all sort of earning opportunities in Bitcoin, but one thing I don’t like is investing my money. I prefer to invest my time and work harder than invest money and take risks. I’ve been earning and growing my Bitcoin and it wasn’t through throwing money into it.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

trading altcoin for me is the best way to grow bitcoin. the advantage gained is huge and in a short time. Another way is invest in ICO's, the ico's is currently to be a phenomenon, lots of good projects, we can get a profit 2-5x / projects.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

Any suggestions?
I think the best way to earn bitcoins is by trading, okey also to invest mining but see to it it is reliable one. Try to join also signature campaign here, you will enjoy reading posting your comments.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

Any suggestions?
I think the best way to earn bitcoins is by trading, okey also to invest mining but see to it it is reliable one. Try to join also signature campaign here, you will enjoy reading posting your comments.
If you say investing into mining, that means you’re into cloud miningwhich is quite useless. Even investments sites, about 80% of them online today are all scams and Ponzi schemes. So before investing into any site, it’s best to make some research and know if it’s a trusted site or not.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

Any suggestions?
If you say investing into mining, that means you’re into cloud miningwhich is quite useless. Even investments sites, about 80% of them online today are all scams and Ponzi schemes. So before investing into any site, it’s best to make some research and know if it’s a trusted site or not.

True that investing in cloud mining are worthless, they will not give you a good value of profit there and worst, they will scam you. Maybe he's trying to say that you can invest in mining, literally mining of alt coins or bitcoins itself. If that is what he means to say then those are one of the best way to your bitcoins as you chose a good type of investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
francesyrus

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

Any suggestions?

HYIP sites are just stealing money to its investors. If you want to grow your bitcoin maybe you should do trading. Buying and selling of altcoins. You can buy bitcoin when it is dump, hold it and wait for the big pump and you got profit. Do it all over again.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

You literally answered your own question.

"What is the best way to INVEST/grow your Bitcoins?"

INVESTING - this is how. Roll Eyes

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:05:46 AM

I think I'm joining ICO I initially liked cloud mining, but in fact it takes a year for RoI and a lot of scams so I prefer to invest in ICO. Choose the trusted ICO and in this forum much we can choose.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:03:36 AM

You literally answered your own question.

"What is the best way to INVEST/grow your Bitcoins?"

INVESTING - this is how. Roll Eyes

Investing it's a low risk but you should know what coins are promising while trading and mining have a high risk, however I still go in trading than mining because mining will cost us a lot while trading you just need a little to start and grow your bitcoin. There's a lot to choose how to grow your bitcoin, you only just need to be extra careful so you'll not end up losing than growing.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:31:21 AM

Well ever since I got into Bitcoin, I’ve heard and seen people mention all sort of earning opportunities in Bitcoin, but one thing I don’t like is investing my money. I prefer to invest my time and work harder than invest money and take risks. I’ve been earning and growing my Bitcoin and it wasn’t through throwing money into it.
Trading is not meant for everyone. Even people with god skills and experiences make wrong moves which ultimately put them in big losses. Trading is not that easy that you can use it for increasing your bitcoins. If you really want to do so, go for signature campaigns or hold bitcoins until they pump hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: