Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

As far as i know mining nowadays isn't profitable enough because of low prices on altcoins, so better to try yourself in trading. Trading is very good for people who like to work alone.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

Yes. You have a great opinion. In investing, there always a risk but we did on how handle it. Some say that if if you have interested in one thing, there must always a way or going to do to achieved it. Never be quit or give up until it will success. Buying a land is just like investing a bitcoin. It has a long term period of time and we need to choose a right price and place before it sell. Just wait and be patient. It just for a better and happy life.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

If you do not trust any websites that you see or recommended by other user in this forum then you can start building your own mining rig and earn cryptocurrency passively depending on what coin you are interested.
mnyers1

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

Actually I think about that, by not spending your bitcoin is a good way to invest your bitcoin, while waiting the price rise..
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Firstly you should learn about cryptocurrencies, about market. Then to earn first bitcoins without investments you can participate in bounty campaigns. Get your bounty rewards, sell them and enjoy with your bitcoins. Also you can trading with bitcoin and increase amount of it. Other ways are mining and participating in ICOs. Nevertheless to mine you should learn about equipments, mining difficulty and etc.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
To me, commercial julón is the top choice for you to increase the amount of bitcoin you are holding, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are showing signs of recovery very clearly and this is the time Suitable spots for you to trade bitcoin. The bitcoin price is at $ 9300 and according to my analysis the price will rise and touch $ 10000 in the coming days.
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

You can try to give your cryptocurrency to lending, there is such a function on the Poloniex exchange. You will receive a small income, but a stable passive profit.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

The best way to grow or invest in bitcoin is first to study the graph of market value of bitcoin.If the market value of bitcoin is low then at that time try to buy new coins because  buying at less amount is a good decision.Hold those coins untill their is rise in the market value and sell your coins only when you feel that you will get more than the amount at which you have purchased those coins.Holding coins is sometimes very irritating because we can't predict that when there will be a jump in the market value.But we have to stay calm.Impatience sometimes led to a great lose.Best strategy is buy at low price and sell at high price if you want to increase your growth in bitcoin.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

If price will be low buy and hold the bitcoin long rime. It good opportunity for future growth and learn more information. Most of the people hold the bitcoin long time. It change the life. It help to people improve the knowledge. Bitcoin price not easy to guess. It good for future saving
Market price is hlep to plan to work and invest. It connect the all country so it any where to use. It good for future growth and future business process.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

the more you work hard, the more likely you can be. HYIP ... you just pay, then sit still waiting for results, and you do not do anything with your bitcoin. just hope that HYIP does not scam before you ROI. why not try to trade in the market exchange. in my opinion this gives us the possibility to profit more.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

the more you work hard, the more likely you can be. HYIP ... you just pay, then sit still waiting for results, and you do not do anything with your bitcoin. just hope that HYIP does not scam before you ROI. why not try to trade in the market exchange. in my opinion this gives us the possibility to profit more.
The best way to increase is to do lot of services just like what I am doing, I am joining campaign and at least 10-30% of my earnings will be allotted for my saving for our future, I am making sure that at least I do have fund for my future because I don't want to be a burden.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Any suggestions?

Bitcoin is really taking risk but it ia part of a business. For you to earn a lot you should learn how the bitcoin works. Know the things that can used in investing your money. Know when the bitcoin price will increasw and decreased for you to know when is the right to buy and sell your tokens.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

Growing bitcoins is possible on by trading as I don't find any other genuine ways to grow them as most of the investment programs are scam and will not give you anything in return and there is always an risk of loosing money in it if you invest blindly but even if you are investing your money in trading it would be good to do proper homework before investing.
Growing Bitcoins is a one step solution if go and follow the principals will make your coins grow or you will get once but a lot of Bitcoins. The principal is to invest while the market is down and is easy for you to afford Bitcoin at low price thus if you are buying Bitcoin worth 8k dollar at high market will buy more coins with that amount when you buy at low market. So if you want to double your Bitcoins then invest in a low market price.

miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Any suggestions?
There are more ways to way to invest or to grow your bitcoin. But investing is too risky. The safest way is too earn and earn by joining bounty campaigns and joining others campaigns.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Any suggestions?
When you invest something, there will always be risk. I do not think these HYIP websites are a good investment because you can lose your money whenever. You need the knowledge of blockchain and the market for this cryptocurrency to invest in a few potential coin that will increase your bitcoin if you invest wisely. When you invest in coin, it will limit your risk when you invest in HYIP.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

yea fraud and scam everywhere pfffff.....

i would avoid cloudmining, unless trusted members here say otherwise
you could try oremine, it's a passive income.
when you buy upgrades there, you rent their mininggear.
roi is +/- 4 months
never had a problem with them and they have been a long time active and paying out.

Can you prove that oremine isn't one?
I think you must create your wallet the important things to know is that you have two keys your address key to receive the bitcoins.and then  your private key, which you only need if you want to send your Bitcoins. Don’t share it and don’t loose it! the most important thing never forget, every chance comes with a risk. Especially in the world of Bitcoin you should only invest money that you can handle to lose.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

A smart way to do it is to invest on strong coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are your best bets. Then buy coins that are less strong but shows alot of potential. There are a ton of advises here on how to choose them. Lastly, is to invest on upcoming coins. Coins that are dirt cheap but could grow over time. I use these coins as a short time investment to buy a more stable coin. Diversity is key on these investments, of course hold on to them

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Any suggestions?

Sir my advise is Since Bitcoin is gradually become high even a little profit that's very good than nothing  and also the best alternative investment is for ETH. Both are them are really great as of April 2018 so we just have to take advantage the Price before it will go down again.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Any suggestions?
When you invest something, there will always be risk. I do not think these HYIP websites are a good investment because you can lose your money whenever. You need the knowledge of blockchain and the market for this cryptocurrency to invest in a few potential coin that will increase your bitcoin if you invest wisely. When you invest in coin, it will limit your risk when you invest in HYIP.

Every investment always have own risk. Knowledge on cryptocurrency can make us more carefull before we investing on cryptomarket. I am believe that investing in cryptocurrency have potential in the future because people will make transaction by internet.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

We knows that there is always a risks by doing invesment and holding it in a long time but this is the only way to grow your coins and gain profit of it. Also you need to choose a coins that so promising to get more benefits. But if you want you can join freely in bounty campaign to earn easily without risk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: