Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Uncensored: Zeuner, Zero Knowledge, Zero Trust. What Happened?  (Read 23458 times)
child_harold (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:41:35 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 08:28:36 AM by child_harold

SHADOWCASH DEANONYMIZED!
14th Feb 2016

1. A Bad Whitepaper, Poor Documentation and a Missing Peer Review.
aka The Trouble with Shadow
See below

2. The "Fair" Launch
aka Proof-of-Chaos
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.msg12599352#msg12599352

3. Cinnicoin, Shadow and Silk
aka The Fall and Rise of Ryno
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.msg12793210#msg12793210
See also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.msg13131227#msg13131227

4. Bitmessage, ShadowChat and Plagiarism
aka Three of a Kind & Calling a Bluff
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.msg13147467#msg13147467
See also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8156416#msg8156416 (othe)

PART ONE

A Bad Whitepaper, Poor Documentation and a Missing Peer Review.
aka The Trouble with Shadow

Links
The current SDC ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0
The original SDC ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.0
ShadowSend v2 whitepaper http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcash-anon.pdf

The censorship on the SDC thread has gotten heavy-handed and fascist. I hate what it has become.

Since I have questions which will not be accepted in that thread I have created this one. It is uncensored, unmoderated and a real forum for discussion.

Shadow commissioned Isidor Zeuner to perform a cryptographic peer review of Shadowsendv2 almost a year ago. He requested more documentation to perform the review. It is mental to expect somebody to read through thousands of lines of code

There was no vote to move on to the market without Zeuner review, neither was there a vote to slash a 20 million supply to 6million in the first 2 weeks of SDC's existence

Before it was made clear more documentation was required (on account of the terrible whitepaper etc etc) the Zeuner report was expanded at the request of the Shadow Team to include comparisons with DarkSend and Crytonote, which to me seems like a delay tactic in hindsight.

Yes, the Zeuner scandal has raised a BIG RED FLAG for me personally and I wonder what will happen to the 5BTC donated for the review. But it's not the money, its the waste of time waiting for nothing I resent most. The SDC Team are in lock-down and will not indulge any conversation regarding the review.

Saying "look at the code" as some have said is unrealistic and saying BTC didnt have a peer review for years is irrelevant since we bloody well commissioned one a year ago!

I asked if the documents being prepared would help Zeuner complete a crytpographic peer review

ffmad (SDC Team) evaded my Q by saying it would be helpful for devs etc (see quote below)
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg12576177#msg12576177

I said that sounded like a No, it wouldnt help Zeuner and I asked for clarification.

NO reply. And all my posts regarding this were deleted

I can only assume whatever docs are being prepared will not aid Zeuner understand ShadowSend and (for example) why both NIZKPs AND ring sigs are used.

YES or NO - does the documentation you are writing permit a cryptographic peer review of ShadowSendV2? I can only assume given the evasiveness the answer is sadly NO.

There is a great deal more to say and more links to provide but Ill leave it here for now.

In short how can these guys be trusted anymore if they wont stand behind their product and provide a simple peer review of the crypto scheme?

Thanks.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:17:32 AM

big rad flag

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:24:09 AM

They have a bot auto-deleting any negative post from their thread. ENOUGH SAID
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:25:05 AM

you started to get the point about this scam now
it's no more than just a cloakcoin scam #2

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:06:52 PM

What I dont understand is that if you are spending the time to even type that post, why you havent dumped all your coins and moved on.

Trust your instinct...and in this case I would say its fairly right.

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

LOL, now changed to BIG RED FLAG

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:22:00 PM

After insisting I open my own thread (which I finally have done as you can see) they then deleted my post linking to it! (LOL)

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:22:45 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 03:37:58 PM by child_harold

THE "FAIR" LAUNCH
aka Proof-of-Chaos

Personally I'd say that, after 9 months of waiting, ffmad's attack on the community for not providing the technical documentation for a tech created by the in-house cryptographer makes the shadow quote of the year: Not to mention that he, a web designer, is now helping to write the docs himself. That's a doozy.

Shadow's thread moved some time ago. Here's a link the the original. I recommend reading the first 15 pages.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7910616#msg7910616

TL;DR

The first 11 days. PoW. The fair launch.

The original OP giving details of the mining pool (chickenstrips) and the 20 million POW supply
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7925381#msg7925381

SDCDevs first ever post explaining his choice of scrypt and saying "The source will be available as soon as we launch tomorrow afternoon" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7912522#msg7912522

Some unhappy about scrypt ASICs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7916958#msg7916958

Two hours after launch chickenstrips goes down (around block 158)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg7925580#msg7925580
Here is the chickenstrips address:
http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SY91LeCzU4TM251pkRD8THHA186f7ZwDU3?display=all

From block 159 to block 3050 this solo-mining monster takes over and mines almost 400,000 in around 48hours, mostly without any competition since no pools are up and running.
http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/address/SYnHd6uBbbiXitR235TTysjqLRiRDxFbZ8

LongandShorts' first post 5 days after launch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8009798#msg8009798

3-4 days pass and more mining pools appear but concerns are raised are ASIC miners and the plan is changed. PoW to be cut short and only 6 million in this phase. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8106937#msg8106937

The rest is history.

Some SDC community contest the solo miner theory and say it was a mining pool address although did not argue the point. Whether or not it was a solo miner we can safely say the launch wasn't fair and a 20 mill supply was reduced to 6 mill without any transparency after only 11 days.

Wanderlust

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:54:17 PM

So why are NIZKPs and ring sigs used when only one is required for anon? Anybody?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:15:17 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 08:28:23 PM by LongAndShort

After insisting I open my own thread (which I finally have done as you can see) they then deleted my post linking to it! (LOL)

You never linked to it only. You threw in all your junk with it. There is no bot deleting your posts! The answers are all within the comunity you just havent asked in a respectful way.

Link to this thread please and link to it only; explaiing what it is. I encourage you to reframe from adding all of your other, loaded junk (paranoid delusions).
Ask the comunity respectfully and you will get your answers, they are all there. There is no need for paranoid delusions.

Things i have noticed from you recently are. You dont accept the answers given. You abuse the team and comunity, wondering why no one will talk to you.
You then wont accept the answers given.

It took you 3 weeks to make this thread and finnaly start the correct process to be heard but now you have loaded it up with so much bullshit. Its hard to spend two minutes here on this hate thread!

Good luck with that. When you start to pull your head in and act like the human you say you are then i will be more then willing to help you. But you are making it extremely hard on yourself and all of the people around you.
They call that opression!

These choices are yours and no one elses.

This is a hate thread made by a sick individual with a warped veiw on the actual reality that transpires before him/her/it.
And will be treated as such. A hub for all the others just like him/her/it.

sickandtired

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

You never linked to it only. You threw in all your junk with it. There is no bot deleting your posts! The answers are all within the comunity you just havent asked in a respectful way.

Link to this thread please and link to it only; explaiing what it is. I encourage you to reframe from adding all of your other, loaded junk (paranoid delusions).
Ask the comunity respectfully and you will get your answers, they are all there. There is no need for paranoid delusions.

Things i have noticed from you recently are. You dont accept the answers given. You abuse the team and comunity, wondering why no one will talk to you.

It took you 3 weeks to make this thread and finnaly start the correct process to be heard but now you have loaded it up with so much bullshit. Its hard to spend two minutes here on this hate thread!

Good luck with that. When you start to pull your head in and act like the human you say you are then i will be more then willing to help you. But you are making it extremely hard on yourself and all of the people around you.

This is a hate thread made by a sick individual with a warped veiw on the actual reality that transpires before him/her/it.

It seems Child Harrold is only raising real concerns, I have not seen him insult you or the shadow community, on the other side, all the shadow team insults him and calls him paranoid instead of giving proof that all his concerns did not happen, sad, did not thought shadow team would attack this way a former investor raising questions.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:07:16 PM

It seems Child Harrold is only raising real concerns, I have not seen him insult you or the shadow community, on the other side, all the shadow team insults him and calls him paranoid instead of giving proof that all his concerns did not happen, sad, did not thought shadow team would attack this way a former investor raising questions.

I'm the only person that actively insults Child_Harold. He could very easily get all of his questions answered by messaging the correct people. This is beyond asking simple, innocent questions. This is a vendetta. He spams the same questions over and over, and when answered, he ignores the answers and continues to spam the same questions to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

So he's being ignored in public. Because nobody in this community condones that bullshit behavior.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:09:54 PM

Sure Child-Harold is the benchmark for stable and respectful.

This is getting interesting

Wait till u hear about rynomster and fluffypony having drinks. fluffypony paid. both r saffers (south africans). ryno said fpony was "smart"

i also have what is prob a real Zeuner reply to SDC requirments for review in my inbox.

David Latapie set up the meet between ryno and fluffy. Fluffy (XMR/Monero Lead Dev) had a salad*, ryno got pissed and fucked the barmaid ("why not?")

Saffers are hard as nails, and yet it is me who's getting hammeered Tongue

RAMBO (SDCDEV) - I implore u to take control… SDC is lost

*speculation. beer part true lol

ps LongAndShort is a fucking shill. A clever and aggressive shill.

I loved working at McDonalds.. The morons came and went. They didn't stick around for 5 months screaming at the front counter for updates on the management's daily, internal duties.

No, they died after 5 months from liver failure u assmunch, lol

Banning your spam from a single forum thread is not a violation to your freedom of speech. Take your bullshit cinspiracies,  FUD, and "I'm gonna scream until I get what I want" mentality elsewhere.

You are so very pathetic. Youd sooner ban me than Blazin? I did more here than you ever will. @TraceMayer: forget it dude, game over

Till u grow a pair i guess ill play with Nick Szabo on twitter https://twitter.com/nickszabo4/status/645271527403884544
Funny enuff my childhood friend was Hungarian too…

DO you even begin to understand how deep I feel this? Fuck the money… where's the goddamn revolution Ronald? Ryno? Step up… your shitizens are weakened…guide them

Banning your spam from a single forum thread is not a violation to your freedom of speech. Take your bullshit cinspiracies,  FUD, and "I'm gonna scream until I get what I want" mentality elsewhere.

You are so very pathetic. Youd sooner ban me than Blazin? I did more here than you ever will. @TraceMayer: forget it dude, game over

If I may make myself somewhat of a mediator, I believe both of you post inflammatory things on here. I work in the service industry at the moment and when a customer has a complaint, whether justified or not, there are two responses you can give them. You can swallow your pride and apologize even though they were the one who didn't read the menu, or you can get a bit short with them and make them really pissed. You don't get a tip, and they leave unhappy. Obviously the way you two are communicating isn't working. Perhaps try something different and get different results. Things get so emotional and reactive that whatever needs to be said turns into personal attacks and mudslinging. Idk, maybe I'm wasting my time even posting anything. But you're both adults. I'm sure you'll figure it out

He said he was leaving and never coming back. Then he comes back to post some poorly researched claims of bad initial distribution (in an obvious sour attempt to harm the community that he claims to care for)  with evidence that I debunked in a matter of minutes due to him not looking slightly beyond (== 2 fucking forum posts) the evidence that fit his agenda. It's bullshit from top to bottom.

Then he decides to act as if he's the victim.

That was a solo miner. Prove me wrong you .. you... child.

If you continue to attack me I'll destroy your recent investment you angry little man :|

Gents - I live the "herb". Problem. What if sBay sellers (should sBay ever exist) are undercovers? The delivery address must be human readable and most sellers (many) will be ubdercover

Anon money (Cryptonote - fu smooth) is provable in a way
the market just ain't

Hmmm

WC - don't piss me off please

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

Holy shiy u don't know grammar . So you trust SDC enuff to enter( when/of the tome comes) your actual address?

Grammar?

I'm not using the fucking market for contraband.

LOLROtF L

Thanks man - go work for Google like Hearn (as if)

Sorry but what would u use it for - razor blades?

The thing I hate about you Rowntree [wheatclove], is the way you give Coca-Cola to your scum, and your best teddy bear to Oxfam. And expect us to lick your frigid fingers for the rest of your frigid life.

IF…

go F urself
b seeing u Smiley

Cut the crap! Child harold and his sock puppets are pests and wont follow any kind of simple protocol to be heard. There is a huge difference between what CH is stating and what is actually happeneing/happened

The communities decisions to ban you would be quite different to a censor. They would establish terms and conditions of participation. You voluntarily sign up to them. If you want to participate in this thread, you have to show respect for others. If you don't, then the comunity can use their human right of freedom of association to distance themselves from you and your conduct.

You are being a menance, we do have the right, as a whole to delete your posts in this Announcment thread until you start using it with respect and following its true purpose.
You are filling it with clutter, you wont debate fairly, you will not accept the counter arguments at all and have demonstrated you are extremely unhealthy at this time.

My heart goes out to you, however, you will not take advice from anyone and thus. That will not be resiprocated fairly until you consider pulling your head in and using the proper forums to be heard.. This is not one of them, the reason that is not clear to you already is just one of the many ammounting reasons that land you in the unhealthy catogory in my mind.

Please consider your options and i encourage you to follow the guidance given to you by people here to be heard in the appropiate way.

You can make your own thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

Why did u use a quote meant for me against Blazin? Do u think we r one and the same? Just cause you're crytophile doesnt mean Im Blazin, and Im not

Maybe Im a crazy one but all I want is answers.

Slack sucks and since Ive pissed off Team members I cannot trust they wont attack my connecting IP addy.

I dont need this crap anymore… waiting for Zeuner (Godot)

When I saw ur post 5 days in to SDC's life I almost fainted. There u were…

This project is being led by the blind (no offence to the blind). ffmad has no place writing the docs for Zeuner et al
clearly the team is in no rush to dispell Todd's friend's opinion that the "math is a clone of Monero" (which means BCN perhaps)

IN THE MOST DEMANDING OF SPACES you'd have me run on trust for 9 months plus?
Are u outta your aussie mind?

And now i read u (correction: wheatclove) dissing Zeuner in IRC… shit man … that is too fucking low.

You're cleevr and maybe I am too. But I dont trust you as far as I could throw ya Wink Nuthing personal like

I maintain a solo miner raped SDC for 24 hours and (even if he didnt) the launch was an unmitigated disaster - christ 97% of coin released in 11 days amidst chaos and confusion…

what else can i say? goodbye again i guess. BYE

Child-Harold and his/hers/its sockpuppets have been given plenty of answers, they just wont accept them.
And i believe thats ok as long as you debate fairly and without conjecture!

This is a post on the ethereum blog when stephan tual announced he was leaving to build a future he prefered.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/09/03/a-message-from-stephan-tual/

This was Child-Harold's retort, one might i add was totally un called for. I was not alone.

Make up your own minds, however, in my opinion, all you will find here is a circle jerk of sockpuppets pushing their ineffective agenda.
sickandtired

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:26:48 PM

Sure Child-Harold is the benchmark for stable and respectful.

This is getting interesting

Wait till u hear about rynomster and fluffypony having drinks. fluffypony paid. both r saffers (south africans). ryno said fpony was "smart"

i also have what is prob a real Zeuner reply to SDC requirments for review in my inbox.

David Latapie set up the meet between ryno and fluffy. Fluffy (XMR/Monero Lead Dev) had a salad*, ryno got pissed and fucked the barmaid ("why not?")

Saffers are hard as nails, and yet it is me who's getting hammeered Tongue

RAMBO (SDCDEV) - I implore u to take control… SDC is lost

*speculation. beer part true lol

ps LongAndShort is a fucking shill. A clever and aggressive shill.

I loved working at McDonalds.. The morons came and went. They didn't stick around for 5 months screaming at the front counter for updates on the management's daily, internal duties.

No, they died after 5 months from liver failure u assmunch, lol

Till u grow a pair i guess ill play with Nick Szabo on twitter https://twitter.com/nickszabo4/status/645271527403884544
Funny enuff my childhood friend was Hungarian too…

DO you even begin to understand how deep I feel this? Fuck the money… where's the goddamn revolution Ronald? Ryno? Step up… your shitizens are weakened…guide them

If I may make myself somewhat of a mediator, I believe both of you post inflammatory things on here. I work in the service industry at the moment and when a customer has a complaint, whether justified or not, there are two responses you can give them. You can swallow your pride and apologize even though they were the one who didn't read the menu, or you can get a bit short with them and make them really pissed. You don't get a tip, and they leave unhappy. Obviously the way you two are communicating isn't working. Perhaps try something different and get different results. Things get so emotional and reactive that whatever needs to be said turns into personal attacks and mudslinging. Idk, maybe I'm wasting my time even posting anything. But you're both adults. I'm sure you'll figure it out

He said he was leaving and never coming back. Then he comes back to post some poorly researched claims of bad initial distribution (in an obvious sour attempt to harm the community that he claims to care for)  with evidence that I debunked in a matter of minutes due to him not looking slightly beyond (== 2 fucking forum posts) the evidence that fit his agenda. It's bullshit from top to bottom.

Then he decides to act as if he's the victim.

That was a solo miner. Prove me wrong you .. you... child.

If you continue to attack me I'll destroy your recent investment you angry little man :|

Gents - I live the "herb". Problem. What if sBay sellers (should sBay ever exist) are undercovers? The delivery address must be human readable and most sellers (many) will be ubdercover

Anon money (Cryptonote - fu smooth) is provable in a way
the market just ain't

Hmmm

WC - don't piss me off please

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

Holy shiy u don't know grammar . So you trust SDC enuff to enter( when/of the tome comes) your actual address?

Grammar?

I'm not using the fucking market for contraband.

LOLROtF L

Thanks man - go work for Google like Hearn (as if)

Sorry but what would u use it for - razor blades?

The thing I hate about you Rowntree [wheatclove], is the way you give Coca-Cola to your scum, and your best teddy bear to Oxfam. And expect us to lick your frigid fingers for the rest of your frigid life.

IF…

go F urself
b seeing u Smiley

Cut the crap! Child harold and his sock puppets are pests and wont follow any kind of simple protocol to be heard. There is a huge difference between what CH is stating and what is actually happeneing/happened

The communities decisions to ban you would be quite different to a censor. They would establish terms and conditions of participation. You voluntarily sign up to them. If you want to participate in this thread, you have to show respect for others. If you don't, then the comunity can use their human right of freedom of association to distance themselves from you and your conduct.

You are being a menance, we do have the right, as a whole to delete your posts in this Announcment thread until you start using it with respect and following its true purpose.
You are filling it with clutter, you wont debate fairly, you will not accept the counter arguments at all and have demonstrated you are extremely unhealthy at this time.

My heart goes out to you, however, you will not take advice from anyone and thus. That will not be resiprocated fairly until you consider pulling your head in and using the proper forums to be heard.. This is not one of them, the reason that is not clear to you already is just one of the many ammounting reasons that land you in the unhealthy catogory in my mind.

Please consider your options and i encourage you to follow the guidance given to you by people here to be heard in the appropiate way.

You can make your own thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

Why did u use a quote meant for me against Blazin? Do u think we r one and the same? Just cause you're crytophile doesnt mean Im Blazin, and Im not

Maybe Im a crazy one but all I want is answers.

Slack sucks and since Ive pissed off Team members I cannot trust they wont attack my connecting IP addy.

I dont need this crap anymore… waiting for Zeuner (Godot)

When I saw ur post 5 days in to SDC's life I almost fainted. There u were…

This project is being led by the blind (no offence to the blind). ffmad has no place writing the docs for Zeuner et al
clearly the team is in no rush to dispell Todd's friend's opinion that the "math is a clone of Monero" (which means BCN perhaps)

IN THE MOST DEMANDING OF SPACES you'd have me run on trust for 9 months plus?
Are u outta your aussie mind?

And now i read u (correction: wheatclove) dissing Zeuner in IRC… shit man … that is too fucking low.

You're cleevr and maybe I am too. But I dont trust you as far as I could throw ya Wink Nuthing personal like

I maintain a solo miner raped SDC for 24 hours and (even if he didnt) the launch was an unmitigated disaster - christ 97% of coin released in 11 days amidst chaos and confusion…

what else can i say? goodbye again i guess. BYE

Child-Harold and his/hers/its sockpuppets have been given plenty of answers, they just wont accept them.
And i believe thats ok as long as you debate fairly and without conjecture!

This is a post on the ethereum blog when stephan tual announced he was leaving to build a future he prefered.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/09/03/a-message-from-stephan-tual/

This was Child-Harold's retort, one might i add was totally un called for. I was not alone.
https://i.imgur.com/vo1vS3G.png

Make up your own minds, however, in my opinion, all you will find here is a circle jerk of sockpuppets pushing their ineffective agenda.

Still sounds like an attack and discredit strategy instead of just giving a proper answer to the questions that you say has been answered but nobody have been able to see, and why all this looks Shady just like the name implies.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:32:36 PM

Well i have little control over what you think is shady or not, if it looks shady then by all means stay clear of the project. It really is that simple.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:42:46 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 09:53:27 PM by child_harold

The answers are all within the comunity you just havent asked in a respectful way.

Thats bullshit. Even from the first post on this thread anybody can plainly see 3 unanswered Q's (which have been unanswered for months):

1/ Why are both NIZKPs AND Ring Signatures used when only one is necessary for anoymity?

2/ Are the documents referred to in the latest SDC update going to assist Zeuner and others like him perform a crytographic peer review of ShadowSend?

3/ You claim a community decision was taken to abandon the review in favor of developing the market. I was in the community and have no recollection of this. Can you evidence this please?

It took you 3 weeks to make this thread and finnaly start the correct process

Well I did it didnt I? I stepped up. Now can somebody please try and answer these questions??

Finally I d ask that SDC Team member dasource not discredit this thread and implement a 3-line whip (with LongAndShort) to discourage SDC community members (such as they are) to participate in here. I promised an unmoderated thread - HERE it is.

+ @dasource: you have no power here  Tongue

ps perhaps I was harsh on Stefan Tual. I admit when Im wrong.

sickandtired

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:52:47 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 06:05:24 AM by sickandtired

Well i have little control over what you think is shady or not, if it looks shady then by all means stay clear of the project. It really is that simple.

This is shady if you did not know
http://s22.postimg.org/7ubu4k9pt/Sd1_RXb9.png

If you recommend me to avoid it instead I think I will.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:18:31 PM

The answers are all within the comunity you just havent asked in a respectful way.

Thats bullshit. Even from the first post on this thread anybody can plainly see 3 unanswered Q's (which have been unanswered for months):

1/ Why are both NIZKPs AND Ring Signatures used when only one is necessary for anoymity?

2/ Are the documents referred to in the latest SDC update going to assist Zeuner and others like him perform a crytographic peer review of ShadowSend?

3/ You claim a community decision was taken to abandon the review in favor of developing the market. I was in the community and have no recollection of this. Can you evidence this please?

Well I did it didnt I? I stepped up. Now can somebody please try and answer these questions??

Finally I d ask that SDC Team member dasource not discredit this thread and implement a 3-line whip (with LongAndShort) to discourage SDC community members (such as they are) to participate in here. I promised an unmoderated thread - HERE it is.

Sigh... Please let this soak in...

Formulate your questions in a coherant manner. Make a thread (not this hate thread) asking the questions ONLY and you will find you will get answered. (dont load it up with venom and conjecture) Its hurting my head that you keep up this garbage tangent and expect people to play your silly game with you.

Please for all things good Start a thread asking the questions. Make them neat and cohenrant. And leave it at that. The way you have been doing it is unacceptable and the proof is that you are not being answered for the 100th time because you dont seem to be accepting any of the answers given thus far. So please, I'LL YELL IT ONE MORE TIME, Please formulate the questions you need to desperatly know the answers to in a coherant fassion. Make a thread and post them. Then please link to that thread on The Shadow Project ANNOUNCMENT thread. The one on this forum; stating something like " Here are some questions i would really apreciate some answers to" (keep it unloaded of all you other bullshit and you may find yourself surprised!!!

My personal opinion is that you dont really want the answers, you just want to destroy yourself for some crazy reason. As i said my heart goes out to you, it really does, however, i refuse to enable it in you. Please be heard in the ways put to you, please try it if you really do want some answers. Then it will all be over with and we can go on our merry little ways and continue building a better future for our childrens children! As i said though, that is just my opinion and assumtion of whats going on.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:02:44 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2015, 10:43:35 AM by child_harold

Sigh... Please let this soak in...

Formulate your questions in a coherant manner. Make a thread (not this hate thread) asking the questions ONLY and you will find you will get answered. (dont load it up with venom and conjecture) Its hurting my head that you keep up this garbage tangent and expect people to play your silly game with you.

Please for all things good Start a thread asking the questions. Make them neat and cohenrant. And leave it at that. The way you have been doing it is unacceptable and the proof is that you are not being answered for the 100th time because you dont seem to be accepting any of the answers given thus far. So please, I'LL YELL IT ONE MORE TIME, Please formulate the questions you need to desperatly know the answers to in a coherant fassion. Make a thread and post them. Then please link to that thread on The Shadow Project ANNOUNCMENT thread. The one on this forum; stating something like " Here are some questions i would really apreciate some answers to" (keep it unloaded of all you other bullshit and you may find yourself surprised!!!

My personal opinion is that you dont really want the answers, you just want to destroy yourself for some crazy reason. As i said my heart goes out to you, it really does, however, i refuse to enable it in you. Please be heard in the ways put to you, please try it if you really do want some answers. Then it will all be over with and we can go on our merry little ways and continue building a better future for our childrens children! As i said though, that is just my opinion and assumtion of whats going on.

- Yes my questions are coherent. Can you answer them?
- No self-destruction required - I really DO WANT the answers
- "Start a thread asking the questions" - Im sorry but perhaps i misunderstood, you want me to create another thread?
Have the vapors from your boot polish affected your brain? Are you taking the piss? I literally just made this thread and clearly your patronizing manner had graduated to proper cunt status. I WILL NOT START A NEW THREAD.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:14:18 AM

Its a hate thread loaded with your bullshit delusions and conjecture. In it resides some valid questions (that have been answered but not all in one place, linkworthy...) clouded, as i said, with buillshit delusions and conjecture.

You wont find anyone enabling your crap CH. You damn well know what i mean by make your own respectful thread asking the questions you would like answeres too. You refuse to and call it all sorts of crap it just isnt.
You seem unwell to me and you seem out to destroy yourself and everyone with you. I will have no part in this silly game. I'm trying to help you get heard but you keep throwing that in my face also.

Untill you respect yourself dont expect anyone else to resepct you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: