Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Uncensored: Zeuner, Zero Knowledge, Zero Trust. What Happened?  (Read 23456 times)
child_harold (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:40:48 AM

Wanderlust Child-harold

Thankyou for your suggestions, however, please reframe from posting here as you have been given stricter rules for your participation… You are not to speak your mind on this thread anymore until notified.

LongAndShort / Crytophile

If you are going to decree codes of conduct and issue warnings to BCT users you should really seek promotion to the SDC Team to play the part of Sheriff. Since you have known about SDC since at least day five of its existence, as I have evidenced, I doubt this will be a problem.

Obviously we cannot continue this way so I'll offer you a deal, even though your words to me are insane.

I will do as you ask, on one condition.

You must secure your promotion to the SDC Team and this must be announced in this thread and made official before Monday October 13th.  After that I reserve the right to express myself freely. If you get a Team promotion after that date I will honor the deal and stop posting altogether at that time.

If the Team backs you up in this way I will have no need to post in your thread again.

This is your 6th or more warning.

And this is yours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:52:14 AM

Wanderlust Child-harold

Thankyou for your suggestions, however, please reframe from posting here as you have been given stricter rules for your participation… You are not to speak your mind on this thread anymore until notified.

If you are going to decree codes of conduct and issue warnings to BCT users you should really seek promotion to the SDC Team to play the part of Sheriff. Since you have known about SDC since at least day five of its existence, as I have evidenced, I doubt this will be a problem.

Obviously we cannot continue this way so I'll offer you a deal, even though your words to me are insane.

You must secure your promotion to the SDC Team and this must be announced in this thread and made official before Monday October 13th.  After that I reserve the right to express myself freely. If you get a Team promotion after that date I will honor the deal and stop posting altogether at that time.

If the Team backs you up in this way I will have no need to post in your thread again.

And this is yours.

THESE ARE THE TYPES OF POSTS THAT YOU'VE BEEN POSTING FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS DEMANDING DEV UPDATES AND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS THAT HAVE PISSED EVERYONE OFF IN THE SDC COMMUNITY.

If everyone is a dick to you, it's more likely that you're the dick than everyone else.

Wanderlust

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:59:30 PM

Wanderlust Child-harold

And this is yours.

THESE ARE THE TYPES OF POSTS THAT YOU'VE BEEN POSTING FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS DEMANDING DEV UPDATES AND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS THAT HAVE PISSED EVERYONE OFF IN THE SDC COMMUNITY.

If everyone is a dick to you, it's more likely that you're the dick than everyone else.

I thought you said consensus didn't  affect truth?

Anyway my bitter bitter disappointment regarding Shadow has taken longer than I thought to abate

I won't torture you guys on Monday since I torture myself too.

Just get a fucking peer review already and write a fucking white paper people can understand

LOL u remember the time you told me to do the peer review myself!? Classic

I linked a crypto peer review outfit called Ledger a couple pages back. They'll do it for free.

You're welcome
BaxterJames

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:58:47 PM

You know you could've done that a few months ago, instead of just being a whiny entitled douche.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:17:43 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 10:31:25 AM by child_harold

You know you could've done that a few months ago, instead of just being a whiny entitled douche.

Oh spare me your insults.

To answer your question Ledger did not exist months ago and I only heard about on a recent episode of the LetsTalkBitcoin podcast a week or so ago.

You probably feel kinda stupid now.

Although Ledger will probably throw the paper back giving similar feedback to Zeuner. Still, worth a shot assuming anybody in the Shadow community cares about the anon technology as much as the non-functional alpha GUI market without escrow coming soon.

I have been accused of FUD a lot. I have pretty much linked to everything Im discussing and disagree with this description of me. Good questions SHOULD create doubt and uncertainty. As far as Fear is concerned, that's just part of the human condition. If I was posting all this only to generate fear rather than answers Id be saying shit like:

Example FUD #1
- Is technovert real and did he help SDCDev create stealth addys for Cinnicoin?
Example FUD #2
-the poor whitepaper suggests lack of academic training and poor education.
Example FUD #3
-Does SDCDev actually go to church on Sundays like TrollsRoyce said? For a churchgoer he sure has a lot a bad luck: robberies, thefts, floods.
Example FUD #4
-the Market Alpha v1 planned for November is little more than eye-candy

You can ignore the remarks above. Just making a point about FUD vs good questions.

Ill be updating the OP in coming days to organize all the links regarding the issues I have addressed so far in this thread.

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:34:04 PM

@wheatclove: I have always carefully avoided the word "scam", but if the boot fits…

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:39:22 PM

OK one more from the www.shadowcash.io logs:

once more wheatclove is asking me to participate in the review (sigh). Im beginning to think some SDC community members do not realize the level of academia required to perform such a review.

So I should start to learn cryptography and computer sciences to a doctorate level?

I just thought the rest of the BCT community should know what I've been dealing with these last few months… so dumb it's unreal.

guppy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:05:31 PM

Bro... we get it. sdc is scam. you can die in peace now. Stop boring us with your endless crying.
sickandtired

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:38:53 AM

Everything has an explanation https://youtu.be/hbcccff1JuA?t=13m1s
Wanderlust

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:50:41 PM

It is said a community vote was taken to develop a market and not provide docs for Shadoesendv2 due to alleged time constraints.

Is there any evidence/proof of such a vote taking place?
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:42:29 AM

Everything I post in the official SDC thread is auto-deleted, or deleted vert fast. I asked what happened to shadowcash.io? Have people stopped chatting, are the bots all down or is there a new policy in pace?

The control of information in SDC has now reached disturbing levels

To those who would blame me for the recent tumult I'd say it was not ME but it was YOU, the SDC Team:

- It was YOU who changed the total number of coins without detailed explanation or transparency.
- It was YOU who failed to discredit the 400k instamine addy by connecting it to a mining pool
- It was you who did not relaunch after the only pool open for pre-registraion crashed hard only 2 hours into the launch, never to return.
- It was YOU who described the launch as "fair"
- It was YOU who asked for donations for a peer- review
- It was YOU who then asked the scope of the review to be increased with compares to DS and CN.
- It was YOU who after all that could not provide the basic documentation for a peer-review of Shadowsend. WHY, what's the real reason for this?
- It was YOU who claim you took a vote to push the market without peer-review given alleged time constraints. Show us evidence of this vote and any debate that took place.
- It was YOU who started moderating your thread heavily and deleting countless posts from many BCT users
- It was YOU who left a trail of crumbs leading to Cloakcoin.
- It was YOU who got all defensive and accused me of mental illness when I I asked you these questions.
- It was YOU who thought YOU could control the information.

Something is wrong with SDC and this is clearly demonstrable with or without my own cognitive processes being brought into question (i.e  whether I'm crazy or not).

The Team's disinterest and/or inability to deal in any meaningful way with any of the issues I've raised above and censor me as best they can indicates to me there's a game afoot.

Regarding smooth: We've danced before and now I'm a better dancer. I have no qualms with him, at least not at this time. smooth has always been consistent which is praiseworthy, whether of a  friend or foe. He has also taught me and the SDC  community more about how ShadowSendv2 works than has the SDC Team.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:48:54 AM

No, the only stuff deleted is yours, malicious links and unwell trolls like you. Because you are an idiot, we warned you and gave you alternatives.

So stop trying to make it some big thing it just isn't.

Its this simple: You are a an absolute maniac, one the community does not wish to enable, you have been given rules of participation, ones you fail to follow, then you get your junk deleted
and cry FASCIST PIGS. (which is more uncalled for abuse.) You are off your head kid, please get some help.
Good luck getting well but its just not anyone elses problem, stop making it everyone elses.
Wanderlust

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

No, the only stuff deleted is yours, malicious links and unwell trolls like you. Because you are an idiot, we warned you and gave you alternatives.

Its this simple: You are a an absolute maniac, one the community does not wish to enable, you have been given rules of participation, ones you fail to follow, then you get your junk deleted
and cry FASCIST PIGS. (which is more uncalled for abuse.) You are off your head kid, please get some help.
Good luck getting well but its just not anyone elses problem, stop making it everyone elses.

LOL - so the only explanation is I'm crazy? Tongue
Let's see how this all pans out and who is crazy when all is said and done.

PS There were no votes, there is no transparency

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:08:00 PM

LOL - so the only explanation is I'm crazy? Tongue
Let's see how this all pans out and who is crazy when all is said and done.

PS There were no votes, there is no transparency

Not sure why i keep bothering with you, its not like you understand a word anyone says...

Your threats mean nothing, you aren't achieving anything but demonstrating what a fool you can be.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:56:53 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 02:43:31 PM by child_harold

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211093.0

^Do you now understand the importance of a strong and innovative whitepaper?

A change is gonna come.

Wheatclove

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:03:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211093.0

^Do you now understand the importance of a strong and innovative whitepaper?

A change is gonna come.

Vaporpaper?
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:22:24 PM

You have to read the whole thread: https://github.com/ShenNoether/MiniNero/blob/master/RingCT0.4_copy.pdf

Dunno about the paper the topic is normally about, but the XMR one from Shen is no varporware.

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:08:32 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 06:22:36 PM by child_harold

CINNICOIN, SHADOW AND SILK
aka The Fall and Rise of Ryno

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg12785999#msg12785999
The above post was written in the official SDC ANN thread. Sufficed to say I found it all rather irritating. For one thing the fresh air dasource mentions strikes me as the air of fresh socks: A newbie account called kewde with seeming knowledge on the workings of SDC now offering to provide documentation (*sigh*). Is it TrollsRoyce perhaps? Or maybe LongAndShort? Never mind that now… it sent me on a journey which lasted but a few hours but took me through many months of history.

Looking for more info about kewde I saw he has a freshly created GitHub account:
https://github.com/kewde

The first thing that I thought starnge was that he was following rynomster but not the "in-house cryptographer" tecnovert who also has an account on GitHub. As you can see TV's account is essentially dead, which wold explain why he is not followed. I must confess there are times that I wonder if tecnovert even exists.
https://github.com/tecnovert

It is then I stumbled into something rather amazing… which I'll save for the end.

I remembered Rynomster wrote code for Cinnicoin, shortly before its demise. Google brought up this part of the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8071103#msg8071103

Dated July 28th 2014 we see some CINNI users asking for ryno's code and asking where he is. The CINNI dev at the time was finding it difficult to contact Ryno. I read a couple days worth of posts and it would seem Ryno never corresponded again, although I should verify this by reading more of the thread. Of course now we know where Ryno was that whole time while the CINNI community was melting down: He was launching another PoS coin called ShadowCash.

Additionally two posts below the one linked above who should post but skip60 and shortly after Schild_. Both of these BCT users are very well known in the SDC community and I wonder if they knew what Ryno was up to as they were posting in CINNI. a bit more searching and I find LongAndShort and 00Smurf in on CINNI too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8535311#msg8535311

ffmad in the CINNI thread can be read defending Ryno after an angry CINNI community member says:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8486310#msg8486310

"You know, I'm getting sick of having to explain this to people who parachute into this situation without looking at the context before they mouth off: Rynomaster had committed to the CINNI community delivery of encryption-message-based anonymous transactions tech to CINNI (this is documented in the message thread and in PM), stringing the CINNI community along for more than a month before he cited "family emergencies" and disappeared (along with battbot and others). CINNI as a result became an empty carcass with an absent "dev" (who really isn't a dev or coder at all, as far as I can tell, or pretends not to be).

Anyway, that same tech then turns up later in shadowcoin, a few mere days after its launch."

I am quite sure Ryno took a cabal of people from CINNI to SDC, leaving CINNI for dust. Reading the CINNI thread more would only add more evidence of this. How many more are there?

So what's the amazing part? Something called DarkSilk…

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate
https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commits?author=rynomster

WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?

Wheatclove

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:46:16 PM

8====D
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:51:08 PM

CINNICOIN, SHADOW AND SILK
aka The Fall and Rise of Ryno

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg12785999#msg12785999
The above post was written in the official SDC ANN thread. Sufficed to say I found it all rather irritating. For one thing the fresh air dasource mentions strikes me as the air of fresh socks: A newbie account called kewde with seeming knowledge on the workings of SDC now offering to provide documentation (*sigh*). Is it TrollsRoyce perhaps? Or maybe LongAndShort? Never mind that now… it sent me on a journey which lasted but a few hours but took me through many months of history.

Looking for more info about kewde I saw he has a freshly created GitHub account:
https://github.com/kewde

The first thing that I thought starnge was that he was following rynomster but not the "in-house cryptographer" tecnovert who also has an account on GitHub. As you can see TV's account is essentially dead, which wold explain why he is not followed. I must confess there are times that I wonder if tecnovert even exists.
https://github.com/tecnovert

It is then I stumbled into something rather amazing… which I'll save for the end.

I remembered Rynomster wrote code for Cinnicoin, shortly before its demise. Google brought up this part of the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8071103#msg8071103

Dated July 28th 2014 we see some CINNI users asking for ryno's code and asking where he is. The CINNI dev at the time was finding it difficult to contact Ryno. I read a couple days worth of posts and it would seem Ryno never corresponded again, although I should verify this by reading more of the thread. Of course now we know where Ryno was that whole time while the CINNI community was melting down: He was launching another PoS coin called ShadowCash.

Additionally two posts below the one linked above who should post but skip60 and shortly after Schild_. Both of these BCT users are very well known in the SDC community and I wonder if they knew what Ryno was up to as they were posting in CINNI. a bit more searching and I find LongAndShort and 00Smurf in on CINNI too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8535311#msg8535311

ffmad in the CINNI thread can be read defending Ryno after an angry CINNI community member says:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8486310#msg8486310

"You know, I'm getting sick of having to explain this to people who parachute into this situation without looking at the context before they mouth off: Rynomaster had committed to the CINNI community delivery of encryption-message-based anonymous transactions tech to CINNI (this is documented in the message thread and in PM), stringing the CINNI community along for more than a month before he cited "family emergencies" and disappeared (along with battbot and others). CINNI as a result became an empty carcass with an absent "dev" (who really isn't a dev or coder at all, as far as I can tell, or pretends not to be).

Anyway, that same tech then turns up later in shadowcoin, a few mere days after its launch."

I am quite sure Ryno took a cabal of people from CINNI to SDC, leaving CINNI for dust. Reading the CINNI thread more would only add more evidence of this. How many more are there?

So what's the amazing part? Something called DarkSilk…

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate
https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commits?author=rynomster

WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS?

I think you may be on to something here.

I did some followup to your research and I stumbled upon this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.msg12794809#msg12794809
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: