Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
margaritahuyan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:43:20 PM

I know when you commit a crime they put the offense and punishment (if determined already) in the weekly newspaper here and believe it's rightfully so. How else are you going to know if your neighbor or babysitter etc likes to borrow without permission? You lose rights once you're convicted of a crime.

As far as the child molesters go its 100% my business. This isn't invading someones privacy, it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

So with your logic you are perfectly fine living next door to someone who molests children?  

Edit: Invading someone's privacy would be publishing there religion, sexuality, etc. NOT theft and/or child molesting.

In descending order of importance:

1. Innocent till proven guilty
2. If this is part of you punishment structure it should be part of the punishment structure: the judge should declare public humiliation as part of the sentencing
3. Please start minding your own business. These are things that are none of your business.

You must be leveling me now...

It's the same concept with this scam accusation sub forum. You post and let everyone know who not to deal with. Please explain how none of this is my business? I don't understand your logic.

How is it any of your business whether someone molests children?

Nice of you to answer a question with a question.

Simple, if my neighbor is a child molester I need to know I can't ask them to babysit if need be. Or if I see children there I know I need to contact the authorities. There are hundreds of reasons this needs to be public information.

Say you are in charge of hiring/firing people, are you going to hire a child molester at a daycare or school? How else would you know they RAPE CHILDREN if there is no public record? I mean common, you have got to be kidding me.

How is it any of your business who scams who on this forum?

Until you answer with some logic involved I will assume you have none.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

I know when you commit a crime they put the offense and punishment (if determined already) in the weekly newspaper here and believe it's rightfully so. How else are you going to know if your neighbor or babysitter etc likes to borrow without permission? You lose rights once you're convicted of a crime.

As far as the child molesters go its 100% my business. This isn't invading someones privacy, it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

So with your logic you are perfectly fine living next door to someone who molests children? 

Edit: Invading someone's privacy would be publishing there religion, sexuality, etc. NOT theft and/or child molesting.

2. If this is part of you punishment structure it should be part of the punishment structure: the judge should declare public humiliation as part of the sentencing
3. Please start minding your own business. These are things that are none of your business.

It's the same concept with this scam accusation sub forum. You post and let everyone know who not to deal with. Please explain how none of this is my business? I don't understand your logic.

Simple, if my neighbor is a child molester I need to know I can't ask them to babysit if need be. Or if I see children there I know I need to contact the authorities. There are hundreds of reasons this needs to be public information.

Say you are in charge of hiring/firing people, are you going to hire a child molester at a daycare or school? How else would you know they RAPE CHILDREN if there is no public record? I mean common, you have got to be kidding me.

All of those things can also be used as arguments for why the government needs to install cameras in all private houses that record 24/7. Because "think of the children". We need 24/7 surveillance in all houses to you know who is a child molester.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:12:41 PM

@Margaritahuyan

Thanks for your answer. If convicted criminals of certain crimes (primarily violence related imo) pose that much threat to others that there is a true need to expose people's privacy as seriously as this (not just of convicted criminals but also people that,  e.g. some dumb ass police officer picked up) then these people should not be in society in the first place. I am in favor of permanent segragation of murderers and committers of heavy assault at least.

Again let me clarify that these people should be convicted with sufficient evidence to remove doubt, by a professional (NOT a jury).
margaritahuyan

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:15:05 PM

All of those things can also be used as arguments for why the government needs to install cameras in all private houses that record 24/7. Because "think of the children". We need 24/7 surveillance in all houses to you know who is a child molester.

No that isn't even in the same ball park as what I am saying.

If you people don't understand why child molesters/murders/thieves etc need to be known to the public then I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully some people understand where I am coming from.

It just baffles me to think you wouldn't want to know if someone on your street has raped children in the past. I hope for their sake you don't have children.
margaritahuyan

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:19:47 PM

I can agree the should have been found guilty before exposure to this extent.
threeip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:26:41 PM

No that isn't even in the same ball park as what I am saying.

If you people don't understand why child molesters/murders/thieves etc need to be known to the public then I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully some people understand where I am coming from.

It just baffles me to think you wouldn't want to know if someone on your street has raped children in the past. I hope for their sake you don't have children.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with the thread subject, so quit derailing.

Secondly, have a think about the following points;
-my friend got arrested after pissing on a tree at a park and is now registered as a lifetime sex offender, with limited choices in employment or even housing.
-if someone has been discovered, arrested, charged, sentenced and served their time, what business of yours is it?

Oh, that's right.

it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

Did you even watch Minority Report?

For bonus points, point out your ticky-tacky house below;

Please don't reply in this thread, PM or make a new one if you must.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ GPG:2AFD99BB ಠ_ಠ mon
infested999

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:26:56 PM

Being found guilty in the US means nothing because most court cases are settled outside of court in plea deals. Basically being accused of a crime is already basically being found guily of a crime. This is to give the military police state more power and the real judges/courts less power.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
threeip

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:29:14 PM

Being found guilty in the US means nothing because most court cases are settled outside of court in plea deals. Basically being accused of a crime is already basically being found guily of a crime. This is to give the military police state more power and the real judges/courts less power.

I even thought that was why only Trendon was charged. Feds hoping he will flip on the others for 'better' charges..

margaritahuyan

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:19:23 AM

I wasn't debating if our government is corrupt or worked properly. I said things to this extant need to be known to the public.

By your logic this sub-form shouldn't exist.

FTR I was replying to a post here, not meant to derail the already derailed thread. Telling me to not post and respond to your reply is pretty controlling, you would fit right in.

Edit: I forgot to say, Great cherry picking job guys! Way to quote a sentence while not addressing anything.
threeip

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 12:27:28 AM

Yawn.

So, is it time for a 'Find Zach in person' thread?
I guess it turned out like usual - the dumbest person takes the fall for the scheme and the ones keeping their shit tight fall back to the shadows/fall back to desk jobs at the FBI Smiley

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:47:45 AM

No matter how much BTC you have, it's not enough to buy you a proper goatee!
infested999

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:16:37 PM

I even thought that was why only Trendon was charged. Feds hoping he will flip on the others for 'better' charges..

Million dollar ponzi is not a good enough charge? Probably none of the charges will stick because Bitcoin is recognized by US courts.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:19:46 PM

Yep, that is him.

http://www.justmugshots.com/texas/collin-county/18816833

He has put on some weight though.

All that Bitcoin funded foie-gras and steak are going to add the pounds.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 07:57:03 PM

Its offtopic but since there is no news anyway... if someone did a bad thing he goes to jail. Thats his punishment. If they believe he will do it again and he will go against after kids he will go to a madhouse until they believe he isnt a danger anymore.
The same goes for thieves. He was punished and now he can start again. Not possible in usa. They sue 5 year old kids because they looked how another kid peed. oO And its easy that you go in your teen-years to disco, have sex with a girl and later the parents tell you she is underage. I mean in USA underage is 16 isnt it? What childs in this age didnt have sex nowadays? And if it turns out your old looking girl is underage you are a child molester for life in usa. No chance again. I believe if youre lucky and under a certain age this incident is deleted though.
Point is. If someone did something wrong he gets punished. But having to start a new better live is something everyone should be able. I really wonder what the effect of the usa way is for their future lives. I doubt it helps living a better life when you are stigmated by your neighbours and everyone only sees the failure in you. I tend to believe forcing you in this role will lead to filling this role again. But im no scientist.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
infested999

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:05:13 PM

Its offtopic but since there is no news anyway... if someone did a bad thing he goes to jail. Thats his punishment. If they believe he will do it again and he will go against after kids he will go to a madhouse until they believe he isnt a danger anymore.
The same goes for thieves. He was punished and now he can start again. Not possible in usa. They sue 5 year old kids because they looked how another kid peed. oO And its easy that you go in your teen-years to disco, have sex with a girl and later the parents tell you she is underage. I mean in USA underage is 16 isnt it? What childs in this age didnt have sex nowadays? And if it turns out your old looking girl is underage you are a child molester for life in usa. No chance again. I believe if youre lucky and under a certain age this incident is deleted though.
Point is. If someone did something wrong he gets punished. But having to start a new better live is something everyone should be able. I really wonder what the effect of the usa way is for their future lives. I doubt it helps living a better life when you are stigmated by your neighbours and everyone only sees the failure in you. I tend to believe forcing you in this role will lead to filling this role again. But im no scientist.

EDIT: Are you SebastionJu from Germany?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
margaritahuyan

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:12:21 PM

Sounds like you don't know much about America.

It's creepy how this forum thinks. You're saying its okay because she didn't look young.

If you guys are all fine living next to child molesters without knowing, I hope you don't have kids. This is common sense to me, which we all know the masses lack.

Anyways it doesn't surprise me people think like this nor does it change anything. Most people change their mindset about topics once they get older.
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:59:32 PM

That really makes me thick about the USA.
There, it is not about punishing, prevention, or -god forbid- rehabilitation and therapy, it's plain and simple about revenge.
Thank you, Sebastian, and the few others, who are still in their right mind.

Now, please, take this topic elsewhere.

Ente
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:01:24 PM

EDIT: Are you SebastionJu from Germany?

Yes...

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 09:08:22 PM

You're saying its okay because she didn't look young.

What did i say? If you read it another way its your mindset, not mine. I was speaking about errors. Im not sure how old you are but it looks like you think it cant happen that 16 year old girls are in disco or at party after the allowed time. And you asked every girl for their passport because she might be younger than she looks. Whatever. I think most understood what i mean. An error should not mean youre branded for your whole life. You suffer punishment and thats it. Back to topic.

infested999

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:39:51 PM

Sounds like you don't know much about America.

It's creepy how this forum thinks. You're saying its okay because she didn't look young.

If you guys are all fine living next to child molesters without knowing, I hope you don't have kids. This is common sense to me, which we all know the masses lack.

Anyways it doesn't surprise me people think like this nor does it change anything. Most people change their mindset about topics once they get older.

Germany has a problem with child molesters, but that is because of the very conservative culture. They are created by Christian families who don't let thier kids have sex until they are married and that creates these sick desires.

But it still is not as bad as in the US.

Btw. talking about this is not really Off-Topic because whoever created this thread obviously just wanted to make a big circlejerk of idiots. Trendon is an idiot, the SEC is useless, and the investors will not get their cash.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: