Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253316 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:00:37 AM

I wouldnt consider 1 BTC as an investment  as current bitcoin price is not favourable for holdlers

Really? Explain me why... I am a holder myself, and as a holder I don't care about the current price as my focus is pointed at the future price.

Yeah  if you are a long term holder then 1 btc is really a good amount to hold, as everyone is predicting that it will reach to the moon in future and if that happens then you can grab great profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:40:10 AM

I wouldnt consider 1 BTC as an investment  as current bitcoin price is not favourable for holdlers

Really? Explain me why... I am a holder myself, and as a holder I don't care about the current price as my focus is pointed at the future price.

Yeah  if you are a long term holder then 1 btc is really a good amount to hold, as everyone is predicting that it will reach to the moon in future and if that happens then you can grab great profits.
I am still not convince with only holding 1 BTC for a long period of time, that's a little amount of trust in your investment unless it is the only amount you can afford to invest. For me, this is the opportunity so we need to seize it and invest more to benefit more on a good profit in the future.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:43:17 AM

I am still not convince with only holding 1 BTC for a long period of time, that's a little amount of trust in your investment unless it is the only amount you can afford to invest. For me, this is the opportunity so we need to seize it and invest more to benefit more on a good profit in the future.

Yup 1 btc will never make you rich as its very small amount to hold and we cannot expect that it will be in millions in future, so if you want to earn good profits then you need to have more number of coins.

goldcoinminer

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:03:42 PM

Yup 1 btc will never make you rich as its very small amount to hold and we cannot expect that it will be in millions in future, so if you want to earn good profits then you need to have more number of coins.
Our aim here why we are investing in bitcoin is we want to be rich like the old adopters who are already enjoying their life now using the profit they earn from bitcoin, we all want that to happen in our life but we cannot have that if we are playing safe, we should put a considerable amount of investment.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:12:43 PM

Our aim here why we are investing in bitcoin is we want to be rich like the old adopters who are already enjoying their life now using the profit they earn from bitcoin, we all want that to happen in our life but we cannot have that if we are playing safe, we should put a considerable amount of investment.

Yes and I think to earn best profits from it we should have at least 50 btc saved for the future, so even if price doesn't goes to the roof then also we can expect good profits from 50 btc.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:15:05 PM

Very precisely, most people who use the bitcoin is people who want to become rich because just using bitcoin or use the internet only. But keep in mind to become rich in the bitcoin, if need to work hard, work smart, work has been completed, and also sincere work. Without the work of staple 4, then our dreams will never come true.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:50:24 PM

Very precisely, most people who use the bitcoin is people who want to become rich because just using bitcoin or use the internet only. But keep in mind to become rich in the bitcoin, if need to work hard, work smart, work has been completed, and also sincere work. Without the work of staple 4, then our dreams will never come true.
By simply investing with bitcoin, I can say that it is already a wise decision and a smart one. One does not need to work hard just to do the investment as you can simply buy and hold, and all you have to do is just trust bitcoin that it will be a big thing in the future.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:03:45 PM

By simply investing with bitcoin, I can say that it is already a wise decision and a smart one. One does not need to work hard just to do the investment as you can simply buy and hold, and all you have to do is just trust bitcoin that it will be a big thing in the future.

If you can afford to buy then I think you should buy it on regular basis whenever you feel that price is low and good to buy then you should go for it, as more coins will give you more profits in future.
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:21:49 PM

good analys
i think is now right is time bitcoin and hold long term
Since bitcoin has a very bright future always is the right time to buy bitcoin to take advantage of its increase in price.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:46:29 PM

how much you are sure about the future price of bitcoin? the above guy is correct. this is not the time of buying bitcoin. I am not saying that bitcoin well get dead or disappear. but as we can see there is no any good movement happened in bitcoin price from last 3 months.. even after halving bitcoin price is getting dropped..
I don't know about others but I my self will just wait and see what will happen next.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:52:06 PM

how much you are sure about the future price of bitcoin? the above guy is correct. this is not the time of buying bitcoin. I am not saying that bitcoin well get dead or disappear. but as we can see there is no any good movement happened in bitcoin price from last 3 months.. even after halving bitcoin price is getting dropped..
I don't know about others but I my self will just wait and see what will happen next.

That's true its better to keep an close watch on market at a moment, as price is going down and I don't think people are interested in buying at a moment or else price would have been higher.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:10:41 PM

Still many people remember the price for 1 bitcoin $ 1,200 and now all in anticipation of raising prices cryptocurrency, but after the price has fallen by almost two, sales increased risk and many will not. A price stability only after an explicit demand may be.
torrentheaven

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:14:04 PM

That's true its better to keep an close watch on market at a moment, as price is going down and I don't think people are interested in buying at a moment or else price would have been higher.

If price is lower at a moment then I think we should buy some coins now, as price will go higher in future so at that time we can make good profits by selling them.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:33:04 PM

There are no guarantees when it comes to Bitcoin for obvious reasons. But as a solid holder I believe in its future. I have done my buying well below the $400 level, and my target is to hold for a few years. Back then we had the same thing going on as we have right now. People were sure the price would fall below $300 again as there was nothing happening. The price didn't move much. And look where we stand now.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:45:21 PM

There are no guarantees when it comes to Bitcoin for obvious reasons. But as a solid holder I believe in its future. I have done my buying well below the $400 level, and my target is to hold for a few years. Back then we had the same thing going on as we have right now. People were sure the price would fall below $300 again as there was nothing happening. The price didn't move much. And look where we stand now.

Even current price will be higher for many users who have bought their coins below the price of $300 in the past, no doubt price went down at a moment, but it has potential to grow once again.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:18:19 PM

I think you did a good purchase if you bought the bitcoin at such a low price. Now really possible until the end of the year you will get a good profit. According to forecasts of the price will be very significant.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:21:11 PM

I think you did a good purchase if you bought the bitcoin at such a low price. Now really possible until the end of the year you will get a good profit. According to forecasts of the price will be very significant.

Yup it was really good price to buy bitcoins, and as of now he sells then he have already made descent profits, but its better to hold them till the end of the year.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:12:50 AM

In bitcoin investment for long term you must have 5 btc or above because if have 1 btc only for long term i suggest that you invest it in trading to gain bitcoin and earn your profit to increase your 1 btc. But if you wait the bitcoin increase the price you earn small profit. Do trading if you want to get profit and increase your bitcoin in short term.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:51:20 AM

Yup it was really good price to buy bitcoins, and as of now he sells then he have already made descent profits, but its better to hold them till the end of the year.
Your divide your investment which compose of short term and long term investment, you do short term investment when there is a price drop so you can make money even in the a short period of time. Trading also would help so make sure you have a decent money to start.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:06:20 AM

the best option is currently only wait until the end of the year, if you are a holder. the current price is very stable and if you have more money might be better buying to see prices increase at the end of the year. but a small amount should better do a trade, rather than just watching and waiting for prices to rise.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: