Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:31:27 AM

i think yes !!
 it is really a buy time of bitcoins beacuse with it is the starting of the year's month so it would be best if we buy some btc.
also according to the rainbow slop diagram we can see the value of btc i creases year by year .
so according to me it would be better option to buy btc as a self investment.

It think it is buying time, not becuase of the new year. It is because the bitcoin price is still low and will increase further.

Why buy it if you can earn it that way you dont lose anything and yah, I hope the price will jump as the months going to passby

You don't pay enough.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:34:16 AM

i think yes !!
 it is really a buy time of bitcoins beacuse with it is the starting of the year's month so it would be best if we buy some btc.
also according to the rainbow slop diagram we can see the value of btc i creases year by year .

It think it is buying time, not becuase of the new year. It is because the bitcoin price is still low and will increase further.
Its a buy time as it is a starting month of the month and the initial investment can be made in this without any doubt, with even having great fall it has been rising gradually. So even after days or months these constant rise can be experienced providing a great value for investing with bitcoin.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:43:49 AM

i think yes !!

Why buy it if you can earn it that way you dont lose anything and yah, I hope the price will jump as the months going to passby

Yeah that so true if you don't have money to buy the best option is just to earn it.
Maybe it takes that long to have a lot of money.

But that is just very nice having maybe 0,2 bitcoin a month you can just hold in for the future and making a lot of profit.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

i think yes !!

People have various reasons to buy Bitcoin, one of them being that they are trading with it. Yes, you can earn Bitcoin by doing small jobs, signature camaigns, etc. But the amounts are too low to be considered an investment. These earnings are just a nice bonus on top of what you already have.
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:08:28 AM

The price dropped to $360-360 range for some day and coming back to $415 again. It has been consolidating in this area for some time. It will go up soon.

ConnAlt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:41:57 AM

When the price was at 360 that was the buy time, but still you can buy. I am sure that after the halving or this year is just going to be increasing a lot more than last year so buy and buy.
CryptoUser25

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:48:46 AM

The price dropped to $360-360 range for some day and coming back to $415 again. It has been consolidating in this area for some time. It will go up soon.

Yeah when the price is going up again is for some people so difficult to buy because it will be expensive.
Still if we but now some bitcoin I think that we can make a lot of profit if this year will reach at 1000 dollars.
DixieCrayon

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:58:11 AM

Yeah when the price is going up again is for some people so difficult to buy because it will be expensive.
Still if we but now some bitcoin I think that we can make a lot of profit if this year will reach at 1000 dollars.

Don't buy just earn your bitcoin, because with that way you can make so much profit if you are just collecting. Is only for new people. When you have a lot of money is just better to buy some coins every month.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:04:58 PM

Don't buy just earn your bitcoin, because with that way you can make so much profit if you are just collecting. Is only for new people. When you have a lot of money is just better to buy some coins every month.

gleaned. although now bitcoin up and down. but we believe bitcoin will have better prices in the days ahead.
Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:06:27 PM

gleaned. although now bitcoin up and down. but we believe bitcoin will have better prices in the days ahead.

Do you thing it will increase so much after the halving?
If so I think we better buy some bitcoins not to be sure and make profit with it.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:23:10 PM

Anytime is really good to buy right now. Once bitcoin will hit 1k it should be easy for everyone who bought right now, to make profits.
Gloiri

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:27:37 PM

I could buy now some bitcoin that would be very nice to have.
I have heard that for sure that after halving we will see the price increasing.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:44:06 PM

Right now I am holding again. I see the price revived. But it's still unsure as where it will goes.
Will we finally go to 500 or go back again?
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:44:21 PM

I could buy now some bitcoin that would be very nice to have.
I have heard that for sure that after halving we will see the price increasing.

i think we can expect a higher price just before the halving than just after the halving. that's mainly due to the massive amount of speculation around 1 month before the halving. when the block halving has been completed, i think we will see a lot people sell their coins that they have bought at todays price levels. that will cause the price to come down significantly. after that it will recover and move forwards.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:36:40 PM

Right now I am holding again. I see the price revived. But it's still unsure as where it will goes.
I think we can go to 500 dollars, but is always not sure because in one night can just drop.
This year for sure we will see that 500 again and hoping to see at least 750 dollars.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:38:59 PM

Technically if you are planning on holding your coins for the long term, it is always buy time.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:47:34 PM

I believe bitcoin will go up again in these upcoming weeks to come.
It's best to hold right now if you aren't able to buy.

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:48:54 PM

Technically if you are planning on holding your coins for the long term, it is always buy time.

True, but also buying at a lower price and holding for a longer time also is beneficial for you. You can purchase the same amount of bitcoins for a lower price and then wait for the price to rise and you'll be having the same amount of Bitcoins which would be actually worth more.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:54:33 PM

True, but also buying at a lower price and holding for a longer time also is beneficial for you. You can purchase the same amount of bitcoins for a lower price and then wait for the price to rise and you'll be having the same amount of Bitcoins which would be actually worth more.

I completely agree that the lower the price you buy in at the better.  But, at the same time it is kinda like buying stock in something like Microsoft.  You may be able to do so at a low price, but no matter what, if you buy today, 10 years down the road should show you a profit.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:28:05 PM

yes, you're right bitcoin prices will surely rise even higher, so maybe this is a good time to buy bitcoin, but at this time I can not buy bitcoin because I have not had enough money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: