Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:16:53 PM

Gotta say I'm quite surprised the price has maintained considering the screaming and alt action.

Or maybe everyone's forgotten about it and the exchange bots are humming away alone.

That's great actually, as we need this stability to survive, as neither too much price nor lesser than expected is good...
It currently seems to me to just wait and watch before diving in and buying back again...

Everyone seems to be all in on the whole ETH hype scene.

Which I dont even know why? cause to me its just another alt coin trying to survive a price bubble w. the alt coin news.

everybody went all in on ETH because it was being pumped and the market cap was growing like crazy but as it was predicted it has come to an stop (it is still high though), s

o the reason is simple: it was for a quick profit.
You never know of course what will happen in the future. And that is the problem. Of course you can now make an investment.
But there is a chance that you also can lose some money and that wont be good for you.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:55:00 PM

yes, this month is perfect o buy bitcoins, later it will be too late, after halving, prices will be higher than it is now, so buy now or cry later,  i bought much as  i could now

The price is very stable recently. So it is OK to buy now or wait a little longer. But the price will rise in June.
Next month is perfect way to buy bitcoins, cause after 2 months  it is the start of halving, so before the halving make you bought all the bitcoins you can.
But, I think we have to buy now as soon as possible because currently the price is pretty better and on the next month no one knows that what will happen. If the price started to increase from next month then we will lose the opportunity.
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

I think it is ok to buy yet. Price tends to go down hard when it reaches 440-450 or more.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:17:14 PM

Its a good time to buy your bitcoins right now, no doubts about that for sure but its also the question if it will be good to do.
I think it will but we still need to see this, I hope the halving will help us with it.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:50:32 PM

Its a good time to buy your bitcoins right now, no doubts about that for sure but its also the question if it will be good to do.
I think it will but we still need to see this, I hope the halving will help us with it.

You are right the time to buy bitcoin now is pretty good because of the halving no doubt about that, but its still that you have to keep in mind the halving can also be bad.
The halving can have a positive thing on the price or it can be very bad for the bitcoin market price.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:46:38 AM

Gotta say I'm quite surprised the price has maintained considering the screaming and alt action.

Or maybe everyone's forgotten about it and the exchange bots are humming away alone.

That's great actually, as we need this stability to survive, as neither too much price nor lesser than expected is good...
It currently seems to me to just wait and watch before diving in and buying back again...

Everyone seems to be all in on the whole ETH hype scene.

Which I dont even know why? cause to me its just another alt coin trying to survive a price bubble w. the alt coin news.

everybody went all in on ETH because it was being pumped and the market cap was growing like crazy but as it was predicted it has come to an stop (it is still high though), s

o the reason is simple: it was for a quick profit.
if you see  ETH pump like a crazy so you can see ETH will dump like a crazy too, you see ETH has increase much around 1500%, this is very danger anytime price can drop lower and possibly back again to 200k satoshi.

michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:05:45 AM

yes, this month is perfect o buy bitcoins, later it will be too late, after halving, prices will be higher than it is now, so buy now or cry later,  i bought much as  i could now

The price is very stable recently. So it is OK to buy now or wait a little longer. But the price will rise in June.
Next month is perfect way to buy bitcoins, cause after 2 months  it is the start of halving, so before the halving make you bought all the bitcoins you can.

In the runup to the block halving the price will go higher and higher, so don't wait untill next month with buying and do it now.

Well I think if we are headed to the block size the price will go to a very low amount just for the halving.
After that it will go to a much higher amount because of the halving, so buying now or before is both good, just do not buy them in the middle of it.

You can see the price is now going a bit up.
Anyway one thing is sure that after June there will be a time of halving and after that no one with low amount will be able to buy bitcoin so the 3 months we have to buy bitcoin. Not to stop from buying bitcoin until halving starts.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:28:58 AM

In the runup to the block halving the price will go higher and higher, so don't wait untill next month with buying and do it now.

Well I think if we are headed to the block size the price will go to a very low amount just for the halving.
After that it will go to a much higher amount because of the halving, so buying now or before is both good, just do not buy them in the middle of it.

You can see the price is now going a bit up.
Anyway one thing is sure that after June there will be a time of halving and after that no one with low amount will be able to buy bitcoin so the 3 months we have to buy bitcoin. Not to stop from buying bitcoin until halving starts.

it is not going to be an exact time, like as the halving starts the price moves!
the change is either the same as past six months, slowly growing towards the top which we can all see happen. or it can be sudden with a big pump towards the high prices at least $200 increase at a time.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:08:21 AM

-snip-
This could happen but I think it will not happen, I think you can better buy them now to be sure for the future.
If you buy them now the chance is big that you will make more profit than if you buy them later this year.
Yes, we have to believe on the price increase of bitcoin and have to buy it. It is sure that the price after halving will boost up to about $1000 or more higher. So I am buying with my fiat.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:35:05 PM

Its not that best buy time to buy. Because the value is not that low. And you can see that the value is rising slowly.
And that is very good for the people who already has made an investment in Bitcoin. So if you wanna buy you should have to wait.
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:37:49 PM

Its not that best buy time to buy. Because the value is not that low. And you can see that the value is rising slowly.
And that is very good for the people who already has made an investment in Bitcoin. So if you wanna buy you should have to wait.

Yes I think we should wait for a while, as the value of bitcoin is around $420 at a moment, so we can wait until it falls around $400, then that would be good price to buy bitcoins.
sallymeeh27

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:42:14 PM

If this is really the price a lowest bitcoin ever and never cannot go lower than this then it is really a buy time. As long as you have enough money to have bitcoin as you can go this is a good negotiation for future investment. I would really love to buy them at my most less price..

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:00:54 PM

If this is really the price a lowest bitcoin ever and never cannot go lower than this then it is really a buy time. As long as you have enough money to have bitcoin as you can go this is a good negotiation for future investment. I would really love to buy them at my most less price..

We cannot predict that current price is lowest or not, no one can be sure about that, but if you feel that this price is good to buy and it will rise in future then you should buy it.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:28:12 PM

Yes indeed it can be good to go for a short period right now and buy them because of the halving that is coming, it also matters what you call short, a short investment is for me about a year and a long term 10 years or a little bet less.
Overall its good to go invest for a short period right now because you can make a lot of profit if the price rises in a short time period.
In my opinion its just all a matter of time before the price will rise, and I think it will be in the short period from now on so buying would be very good now with its low price.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

We cannot predict that current price is lowest or not, no one can be sure about that, but if you feel that this price is good to buy and it will rise in future then you should buy it.

Of course the current price isn't the lowest. Beside that, no matter how low a price is, it may always tank deeper. I have seen many people say it will never ever go below this or that price level. And guess what, it went below that price level. Just buy if you're a long term holder and you'll be fine.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:23:54 PM

But we can't wait for a price that we can't know if it will arrive some day, that is why I think all the time is a good time to buy bitcoin (especially when its price is below the $500 level (taking into account that a $1000 target is perfectly possible).
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:56:21 AM

Its good to buy now on this time. But you need to be fast otherwise the price will indeed rise and than you will be to late.
So it will be good if you are making an investment around this time. Because we all think that it will be more worth later.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:37:09 AM

No I dont think so that it is a good time to buy. Because the value is not that low. And you are not for sure if it is going to rise that high.
Of course we all hope that it will rise and the halving is also coming. But you dont know what the halving will bring.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

No I dont think so that it is a good time to buy. Because the value is not that low. And you are not for sure if it is going to rise that high.
Of course we all hope that it will rise and the halving is also coming. But you dont know what the halving will bring.
many people assume that halving will make bitcoin prices go up, and I think many people will buy Bitcoin, when they heard this news, so it's likely the price could rise because many people are panic buying bitcoin. but at least, if halving does not make the price go up, I believe bitcoin will be higher than the current price in the future.

jkrules

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:58:28 PM

many people assume that halving will make bitcoin prices go up, and I think many people will buy Bitcoin, when they heard this news, so it's likely the price could rise because many people are panic buying bitcoin. but at least, if halving does not make the price go up, I believe bitcoin will be higher than the current price in the future.

Yeah exactly you are right! People can purchase the bitcoin at present condition. Price will be higher than anything after halving time.
So we buy or hold the bitcoin now to make better profit to do get rich soon;)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: