Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
Nolankane

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:57:06 PM

I think personally it is not good to buy now. The price is pretty high and the chance of getting higher and you selling it for a profit is slim.
If you already had bought bitcoins now is the time to sell.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:10:00 PM

I think personally it is not good to buy now. The price is pretty high and the chance of getting higher and you selling it for a profit is slim.

It is still good to buy bitcoins right now, though the wait might be a little longer, you will still profit, but really if you bought coins earlier last year, then it's time to sell now...

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:34:56 AM

It is still good to buy bitcoins right now, though the wait might be a little longer, you will still profit, but really if you bought coins earlier last year, then it's time to sell now...

No matter about the time. Just make your decision on making a self analysis about the price from last year end. If you feel it's buy time go for it. You may get good return on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:41:09 AM

It all depends on what kind of investor you are. If you plan to invest in Bitcoin for the long term, then you can buy right now without much problems. If you are only interested in short term profits, then it's an okay moment to buy right now as the price can go into any direction at any time.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

We are actually not psychic to predict if it is a good time to purchase bitcoin or not. That rainbow could literally go very down or go very up at any time.

Well yes. I know for some people it seems to be a good time to buy since they were late to the party. But not for me.
I will either hold or buy again when the price is going to 330 dollar.

I don't think it will fall that low at a moment, as the price is rising slowly so we can expect that price will continue to grow in next couple of months.
you're right, the price dropped to $ 330 it will not happen again, should we just expect that bitcoin will be down slightly, and rose to the height, and I guess at the time of bitcoin prices down a bit, that's a good time to buy
It is not the best time to buy. But if you want some Bitcoin you can make an investment. It will be not that bad.
We all know that it is not the best value to buy it, because the value is not that low. And I think also that is going to rise.
The value will be more later I think.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:55:45 PM

We are actually not psychic to predict if it is a good time to purchase bitcoin or not. That rainbow could literally go very down or go very up at any time.

Well yes. I know for some people it seems to be a good time to buy since they were late to the party. But not for me.
I will either hold or buy again when the price is going to 330 dollar.

I don't think it will fall that low at a moment, as the price is rising slowly so we can expect that price will continue to grow in next couple of months.
you're right, the price dropped to $ 330 it will not happen again, should we just expect that bitcoin will be down slightly, and rose to the height, and I guess at the time of bitcoin prices down a bit, that's a good time to buy
It is not the best time to buy. But if you want some Bitcoin you can make an investment. It will be not that bad.
We all know that it is not the best value to buy it, because the value is not that low. And I think also that is going to rise.
The value will be more later I think.

this is not the best price to buy bitcoin because best price was 200 to buy bitcoin but i don't see any reason that we can see that price so the only option is to buy here before it is too late and $417 becomes a history too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:23:42 PM

Maybe you can better wait a little longer, because the value will be more down later in the future. You never know what can happen.
Bu I think that the value will rise in the future and that is good for the people who already have Bitcoin.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

Maybe you can better wait a little longer, because the value will be more down later in the future. You never know what can happen.
Bu I think that the value will rise in the future and that is good for the people who already have Bitcoin.
I think this time is a pretty good time to buy a bitcoin, before it goes to $450 and also halving the closer.
the current price is very stable, so I think it will rise slowly.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:41:51 PM

while i agree with anything can happen, but what reason do you have to say wait price will go down?

becuase the rise is not going to wait for us and going to happen so fast we are gonna miss it if we don't plan ahead.

Buying the dip...
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:10:28 PM

while i agree with anything can happen, but what reason do you have to say wait price will go down?

becuase the rise is not going to wait for us and going to happen so fast we are gonna miss it if we don't plan ahead.

That's right.
And because of that buying some fractions of Bitcoin constantly with spare money can't be false.
No one of knows and can say when the market goes up or down.
And to avoid missing the train, accumulating on regular basis is imo a smart decision.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:57:37 PM

i dont understand what you mean, you said to wait because the value will down later but you think the value will rise. so this is a good time to buy or not.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

No matter about the time. Just make your decision on making a self analysis about the price from last year end. If you feel it's buy time go for it. You may get good return on halving.

I strongly feel it is buy time....the price is very much stable and on the coming days the price will definitely go high....for any doubt as you mentioned they should see the chart of the last year which will give the best idea for the confused people.....
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:00:12 PM

i dont understand what you mean, you said to wait because the value will down later but you think the value will rise. so this is a good time to buy or not.

Its a good time to buy of course look at the price it has, it will rise soon or later so that would be no problem.
I think he means its first gonna lower a bit and than after that go to a higher amount.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:57:28 PM

Its a good time to buy of course look at the price it has, it will rise soon or later so that would be no problem.
I think he means its first gonna lower a bit and than after that go to a higher amount.
how can you predict the price so clearly that it is going to rise? why then you dont just put in all your money into bitcoin and then sell it for that higher price?

i also think that it is buy time though the price of the bitcoin is unpredictable and nearly anything might happen to be honest
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:58:25 AM

Are we looking at the same map?

satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:52:48 AM

The price has consolidated for some time, I think the price will go higher very soon, maybe in May.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:29:25 AM

The price has consolidated for some time, I think the price will go higher very soon, maybe in May.

Maybe you are absolutely right, it can be one of factor which bitcoin will increase the price very soon.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:26:36 AM

What's wrong with that chart? It shows that the price has been increasing nicely throughout the years if you don't look at the peaks.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:53:19 AM

Wow that's just dumb what you're doing!
Showing a chart before the last artificial created bubble by Karpeles!
Zoom out back to 2009 and try to grasp the big picture!
Take out the spikes and realize that over the years Bitcoin shows steady growth!
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:46:34 PM

It can be considered as a buy time as the price is fluctuating without decrease in value, adoption is getting increased which is required for long time survival.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: