Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:08:56 PM

The best question for Bitcoin!  Grin

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

I think untill Bitcoin not hit mainstream IT IS BUY TIME!

I'm not saying that everyone have to sell cars or houses, but investing 10%-20% of savings right now it will be a good decision!

Just saying..
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:05:41 PM

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

I'm not saying that everyone have to sell cars or houses, but investing 10%-20% of savings right now it will be a good decision!

Just saying..
Everyone who is truly sane enough for bitcoin keep at least 90% of their portfolio in bitcoin.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

Anytime is buy time if you think the price will be higher later on.

I think only that time is right, when the price is low, and you should know that later on the price will be increased, than you get a profit, but if you buy the bitcoin at this price $500, so how can you get profit. so think about it and than buy it.
It is not the best time that you can buy but if you want to make an investment in Bitcoin than it will be also not that worst now if you are making an investment around this time because the value is not even that high.
But you have to be quick because it is going to rise slowly and that would be perfect.

You got a good point there. I don't consider the current moment a good way to invest or buy bitcoins, since the price seems a little bit high at the moment. Just look how much resistance the price find it self now, It's clear that 500 USD will either not happen or happen with a lot of effort.

$500 will be achieved very soon, and if you don't invest now then you will regret in future, as price will keep on moving up now and it will not fall at a moment.

LOL it doesn't make sense what you say.  There is never a guarantee. Sure you can feel the moment is good, and think the price must go up but we are dealing with an unpredictable asset. This kind advice should be avoided. Al though i do feel the sentiment right now is quite good.

We all know that there is no  guarantee so what shall we do?  Should we stop investing? should we stop earning? Even if God comes down to earth he cannot predict what will be the price at the time of halving.

No one is sure about the price increase. In my opinion its better to have hope and buy and earn as much possible. Even if we doesn't get a profit, bitcoin won't lead us towards loss as it happens in share market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:55:05 PM

I think only that time is right, when the price is low, and you should know that later on the price will be increased, than you get a profit, but if you buy the bitcoin at this price $500, so how can you get profit. so think about it and than buy it.
It is not the best time that you can buy but if you want to make an investment in Bitcoin than it will be also not that worst now if you are making an investment around this time because the value is not even that high.
But you have to be quick because it is going to rise slowly and that would be perfect.

You got a good point there. I don't consider the current moment a good way to invest or buy bitcoins, since the price seems a little bit high at the moment. Just look how much resistance the price find it self now, It's clear that 500 USD will either not happen or happen with a lot of effort.

$500 will be achieved very soon, and if you don't invest now then you will regret in future, as price will keep on moving up now and it will not fall at a moment.

LOL it doesn't make sense what you say.  There is never a guarantee. Sure you can feel the moment is good, and think the price must go up but we are dealing with an unpredictable asset. This kind advice should be avoided. Al though i do feel the sentiment right now is quite good.

We all know that there is no  guarantee so what shall we do?  Should we stop investing? should we stop earning? Even if God comes down to earth he cannot predict what will be the price at the time of halving.

No one is sure about the price increase. In my opinion its better to have hope and buy and earn as much possible. Even if we doesn't get a profit, bitcoin won't lead us towards loss as it happens in share market.

Bitcoin will surely be profitable in future allowing is to earn returns on our investments, we all are expecting higher price in future but we don't know when we will reach there.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

it depends. if you keep holding your coins eventhough the price has dropped significantly, then you don't lose anything. but if you sell, then yes, you'll end up making a loss. stocks are exactly the same in that aspect.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:54:11 PM

it depends. if you keep holding your coins eventhough the price has dropped significantly, then you don't lose anything. but if you sell, then yes, you'll end up making a loss. stocks are exactly the same in that aspect.

Yes if price falls then its better to wait for sometime, and this is time when majority of people gets panic and sell their coins thinking that it will not rise again.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:27:54 PM

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

Just saying..
That's cool, I think that at these prices its always a good time to buy bitcoins, the price has a lot of potential of growing, i hope that my predictions are correct and that i will make a lot of money out of it
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:06:42 PM

The best question for Bitcoin!  Grin

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

Just saying..
That's cool, I think that at these prices its always a good time to buy bitcoins, the price has a lot of potential of growing, i hope that my predictions are correct and that i will make a lot of money out of it
It depends on what kind of trader you are.

If you are interested in doing a long term investment then everything below $500 is a good moment to buy.

If you are just looking to make some quick dollars by holding a month or two, then I wouldn't really buy right now unless you are using them to trade with.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:48:43 PM

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

Just saying..

If you are interested in doing a long term investment then everything below $500 is a good moment to buy.

If you are just looking to make some quick dollars by holding a month or two, then I wouldn't really buy right now unless you are using them to trade with.

Those who are holding for a few months are basically wasting their time as there is nothing beside the block halving that may get the price to increase enough in such a short time to make it worth keeping their coins unused. That's why as you also stated it is much better to just use them for trading to increase the amount of coins you have.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:30:32 PM

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

Just saying..

Those who are holding for a few months are basically wasting their time as there is nothing beside the block halving that may get the price to increase enough in such a short time to make it worth keeping their coins unused. That's why as you also stated it is much better to just use them for trading to increase the amount of coins you have.

Growing your coins over a period of time is always good, but selling at right time is also important and if you are getting some profits then  you should surely sell it.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:50:19 PM

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

Just saying..

After the block halving there is only the block size increase left but I don't think it will have much impact on the price beside a very short lasting $20-$40 increase at the time of rolling out the update.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:52:03 PM

Is it buy time?!?!  Grin

Just saying..

After the block halving there is only the block size increase left but I don't think it will have much impact on the price beside a very short lasting $20-$40 increase at the time of rolling out the update.

I think we will see much higher price before the halving, and at the halving stage price would be stable, so if you see good price before halving then prefer to sell your coins.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:35:19 AM

To me it is always Buy Time.  As long as it is not 1k I will still buy bits.  If you believe in bitcoin for the long term then investing what is reasonable for your income level is a good thing.

I love Bitcoin
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:42:11 PM

To me it is always Buy Time.  As long as it is not 1k I will still buy bits.  If you believe in bitcoin for the long term then investing what is reasonable for your income level is a good thing.

In a few years, 1k is not a high price. So as long as bitcoin is used in many places, it is good to buy now.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

So what you gonna do when price will be over $1000? Do you want sell Bitcoins then?
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:58:30 PM

So what you gonna do when price will be over $1000? Do you want sell Bitcoins then?

If the price of bitcoin reaches to $1k then majority of people will sell their coins to make profits and I think that is the right thing to do, we all want to make profits from it.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

If the price of bitcoin reaches to $1k then majority of people will sell their coins to make profits and I think that is the right thing to do, we all want to make profits from it.
yeah this is our majority to sell it when the price is high thats why we are buying bitcoin because we are need to make a profit
But its impossible for me that the price will reach $1k value and i think the price will play around $600 to $800.. after block halving we will see it..
I am also hoping for 1k value but i am not expecting for that price to be happen..
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:26:35 PM

The Core team has missed the deadline to implement the Segregated Witness into the wallet. I am disappointed. If it is not implemented before the halving, I will sell.

leelial20

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

Yes, it is buy time. Buy at lower rate and sell BTC at higher rate.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:12:52 PM

Buying now is pretty smart due to the halving that is coming this year, so indeed it can be very good to buy them now, I really have no doubt about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: